[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AR15

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (123KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 360x240px
Let's pretend that you live in 1861, and you invent the AR15. You deliver 1 million of them to the South with all the ammo and spare parts needed to fight the coming Civil War. What happens?
>>
>one fucking million
The south wins period. Hope you dont mind global slavery bans being lifted after the cold war.
>>
File: getoutofherestalker.jpg (243KB, 593x1557px) Image search: [Google]
getoutofherestalker.jpg
243KB, 593x1557px
>>412747
>You deliver 1 million of them to the South with all the ammo and spare parts needed to fight the coming Civil War.

Why would I do that?
>>
What are they going to do, use them as clubs?
>>
OP here. Just interesting thought about if future technology were to end up in historical wars.

The answer to your question: you wouldn't do that b/c time travel is impossible
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 160x165px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 160x165px
>>412764
Wait. What is he doing? Is he just filling up the sink?
>>
Isnt
>>
>>412747
The entire confederate army still dies of trenchfoot and malnourishment before fighting a single battle and loses the war.

Next question, please?
>>
File: butisnot.jpg (190KB, 1237x827px) Image search: [Google]
butisnot.jpg
190KB, 1237x827px
>>412788
I dunno. I got it off of some /k/ thread about multicam and decided to make dank memes
>>
>>412794
Their combat effectiveness has just risen over 600%. A squad could solo a platoon.
>>
What if only 20 AR's are available? Does it change the war?
>>
>>412747
Georgia hordes them all for its state militia and the South loses anyway.
>>
I'm a /k/ommando too but seriously >>>/k/
This is more weapons than history related.
Mods please move
>>
>>412803
At what point of the war? If early on the south would win, any time later and no. It would need to be mass produced.
>>
They win, assuming they don't use incredibly stupid tactics.

Oh shit this is the American Civil War, north still wins.
>>
>>412812
Logistics and economics and weapons are very important, this is us.
>>
>>412747
Despite having infinite ammo southern baggage trains are unable to supply the army with enough to fight and they lose anyway.
>>
>>412747
>please write Southern victory fanfics for me while I jerk off
>>
>>412798
The squad would never get to the Union army, because they would have died from marching without food while their feet are turned to bloody steaks by their shitty Civil War boots.
>>
>>412747
I deliver them to the North instead because industrialism is the future, faggot.
>>
File: beashamed.jpg (2KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
beashamed.jpg
2KB, 128x128px
>>412747
Seriously OP, I'm surprised that this thread even has any replies. This is the sort of question an edgy 5 year old would ask.
>>
>>412831
>>413347
>no fun allowed
>>
>>412747
>What happens?
You get drunk with the Alien Space Bats who created the plastics and machine tools industries required.
>>
>>412747
>southwank /k/ fantasy
jesus christ the autism
>>
>the CSA was so shit they'd literally need futuristic weapons to even talk about winning
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.