[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/minor/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1466249510994.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1466249510994.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
ITT: Minor and generally irrelevant countries can trade stories/images of cool battles/equipment/people/events.

>Battle of Tara
>A heavily outnumbered army of Irish soldiers lead by Máel Sechnaill mac Domnaill met a huge norse army from Dublin lead by Ólaf Sigtryggsson
>"The battle ended in a devastating defeat for the Norse of Dublin, called a "red slaughter" in the Annals of the Four Masters."
>Dublin was occupied and lost all the Úi Néill-held territory
>Norsemen in Ireland assblasted so hard that they never recovered, this allowed Clontarf to happen
>>
>>3149304
Is this a general? These are discouraged btw. Potentially good thread though.
>>
Ireland has the best battles.
>>
>>3149481
No, not a general. The title probably made it look that way.

More of akin to the "questions that don't deserve their own thread" threads.
>>
>>3149304
>>>/int/
>>
>>3149832

I didn't tell you to fuck off back to where you came from, I told you to post this thread on the board it belong on.
>HURR I should be able to post what I like where I like!

You are the reason this board has gone to shit.
>>
>>3149844
Except this is a thread for discussion of minor historical events which don't really deserve their own thread/would be ignored otherwise.

Why are you being so dense? What about this idea do you hate?
>>
File: bryn-glas-23.jpg (140KB, 800x496px) Image search: [Google]
bryn-glas-23.jpg
140KB, 800x496px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Bryn_Glas

>Welsh had 1500 men
>English had 2000
>Welsh Victory
>"It was claimed by contemporary accounts that immediately after the battle, many English corpses were mutilated by Welsh women camp followers,[6] in revenge for the punitive expeditions by Henry IV in the previous years, which had been marked by many acts of brutality and rape."
>>
>>3149844

You mean posting actual history instead of the seemingly obligatory hitler fanpost? Shut the fuck up.
>>
File: 1501022220793.jpg (62KB, 949x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501022220793.jpg
62KB, 949x1024px
>>3149890
>ywn be raped by Welsh qts
>>
>>3149844
Fuck off
>>
>>3149972
Welsh-english fights were always mad.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.