[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the meaning of life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>break your back so your boss can live leasurely on a yatch
>come home to a one room rented flat
>fuck a second hand trash whore
>drown in debt from mortgage, insurance, alimony
>contemplate ways to commit sudoku.
>defend your bad choices by calling others NEETs
>feel like a truly accomplished and responsible human being
>>
get good loser
>>
>>3110208
That's no way to live. You need comrade Kim il-sung to guide you.
>>
>>3110208
Just envision a maximally powerful being that tells you what to do under pain of endless torment. Voila meaning
>>
>>3110256
he told me you are full of shit
>>
>>3110208
But do you really need to do all that shit? Sounds you feel like you're playing a rigged game, why not stop playing?
>>
>>3110287
no money no food
>>
>>3110218
This.

>>3110208
Losers can't commit soduko.
>>
>>3110291
> implying there aren't alternatives
>>
>>3111815
To money and food?
Last I checked no.
>>
>>3111821
Alternatives to getting food
>>
>>3111836
Methods of getting food*
>>
>>3110208
>>>/r9k/
>>
Lol cause fuck bettering yourself and doing new things and seeking new opportunities and sacrificing for the future
>>
File: OswaldMosley.jpg (8KB, 190x266px) Image search: [Google]
OswaldMosley.jpg
8KB, 190x266px
>>3110208
That's no way for a man to live. You really ought to consider uncucking yourself and becoming responsible for the consequences of your own decisions.

The meaning of life for people in your situation ought to be to figure out how to unfuck their situation. That's as motivating as anything in life, or even life itself.

There are people who figure out how to do it, who have to travel to a random country on the other side of the world, don't know the language, with garbage education and who knows what else afflictions. It can be done and has been done before. Just set reasonable goals for yourself and stop being cynical except for maybe when in a humorous tone.
>>
>>3110208
You acknowledged that your boss has it pretty good, make it your purpose to gain what he has.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.