[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why were the ancient Egyptians obsessed with black cats?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Why were the ancient Egyptians obsessed with black cats?
>>
Cats are a white people thing.
>>
>>3047150
No.
>>
>>3047150
No it's a middleastern and levant thing. Dogs are Western, Chinese and Mexican.
>>
>>3047174
>>3047280
Non-whites don't have pets. They kill/eat/have sex with/worship them.
>>
>>3047122
They were into nubian girls. Black cats represent cute little nubian girls.
>>
>>3047122
They feared the black cat
>>
Because cats were totally different back then. They were almost always light colored and looked nothing like a modern-day tabby. The modern cat wasn't really a thing until the enlightenment era when cats basically decided to become domestic.

A black cat was exceedingly rare and scary looking.
>>
>>3048891
Hot, I can get down to that, prefer non lolis though
>>
>>3049381
Ahh yes, because lolis are illegal in ancient egypt, thank god for 21st century CE morals in 21st century BCE
>>
>>3048891
>>3049381
>>3049399
same pedo
go back to >>>/tv/ or stop wasting your life with this fetish
>>
>>3049413
Thank god for moral thought police. I'm safe knowing we have people like you who will police the thoughts of some historical hypotheticals
>>
>>3049424
oh, "moral police" now, that's a new one
boards.4chan.org/b/thread/738120290#p738123275

it is a shitty hypothesis, the egyptians mummified cats and had a cat god, it is obvious you shoehorned it in to shitpost about your fetish
>>
>>3049436
To be quite honest, people like you should be raped and shot.

Just saiyan.
>>
scientist analysed dna of some pharaon and they discovered that he had Mediteranean Gene ....

can't remember the name though, but an easy google search will prove it, but i'm too much of a lazy fagget to do that
>>
>>3048872
ok
>>
>>3049443
>calling you out on your bullshit is wrong
nah, I am saying you should seek mental healthcare and solve this problem in your life
>>
>>3047122

because cats kill mice

also cats are cool as fuck and theres hardly any culture in the world thatdosent have a thing for cats positive or negative

for the egiptians cats symbolised sacred rinciples connected to these or those gods, bastet was a representation of that, but as for egiptians the symbol was what it represented, the cats were holy

dogs on the other hand...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.