[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what We Wuz is left to crush?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 50

File: Da Reel Hebrews.jpg (33KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Da Reel Hebrews.jpg
33KB, 500x333px
>Negroes and Whiteys going We Wuz Egyptians
>Palestinifags, Negroes, and pol going We Wuz Hebrews (For the record, the Hebrews were like modern Samaritians)
>We Nords Wuz Greeks

All beaten. So what's left?
>>
>>2838297
I literally met the most European looking Turk once who tried convincing me he was Asian.

It was a 4chan meme come into life and I didn't know what the fuck to say.
>>
>>2838297
The king Tut was white and this is a scientific fact.
>>
>Hebrews are Samaritans
No. Samaritans are mix of messopotamians and Jews. Hebrew are Jews.
>>
File: King-Tut-scoliosis.jpg (45KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
King-Tut-scoliosis.jpg
45KB, 400x250px
>>2838316
wat. They facially reconstructed his skull to see what it would look like senpai
>>
>>2838320
Ashkenazi are Italian converts who have slightly mixed with Slavs and germans over the years.
>>
>>2838324
That's a white man. At worst it's a copt. Certainly ain't no shitskin or nigger.
>>
File: thumb.jpg (106KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
thumb.jpg
106KB, 960x540px
>>2838335
>That's a white man.
I guarantee if you saw him in the street you wouldn't think he's white.

> At worst it's a copt. Certainly ain't no shitskin or nigger.
Define """shitskin""". The white looking Coprics tend to hail from Alexandria which has a heavy greek influence.
>>
>>2838297
Lol
>I wonder who has more genetic continuity
>The people have lived there for thousands of years
>or a group exiles now indistinguishable from a European
Truly an exercise in the deepest mysteries
>>
>>2838360
Those aren't niggers, mate. Also if I saw king tut in the street i'd think he's White because he looks White.
>>
>>2838324
Facial reconstruction isn't an exact science. Specially the skin color. His DNA has more in common with the Europeans than with the Egyptians.
>>
File: Ancient_Egyptians_PCA.jpg (68KB, 1024x840px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient_Egyptians_PCA.jpg
68KB, 1024x840px
>>2838316

Kangz

>>2838320

Them and Mizrahi are the least mixed up.
>>
>>2838316
We wuz pharaoh and shietz
>>
>>2838374
Niggers are so salty about it but know it's true.
>>
>>2838372
No, you wouldn't and no he doesn't. Also King Tut is one pharaoh there are many who didn't look like him.
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 736x736px
>>2838391
Does this pharaoh look like a white man?
>>
File: Tutankhamun_0.jpg (30KB, 610x407px) Image search: [Google]
Tutankhamun_0.jpg
30KB, 610x407px
>>2838372
>Those aren't niggers, mate.
Yeah. And neither are they 'white'.

>Also if I saw king tut in the street i'd think he's White because he looks White.
He looks middle eastern as fuck. Not arab but indistinguishable from modern egyptians.

>>2838374
There were 4 races in the Egyptian civilization. Wouldn't be surprised if they fucked a bunch of slaves.
>>
>>2838400
>>2838372
Ancient Egyptians have been shown to be identical to Coptic Christians, who without cherry picking, are neither black or white.
>>
File: korrafu.jpg (351KB, 615x791px) Image search: [Google]
korrafu.jpg
351KB, 615x791px
>>2838360

>I guarantee if you saw him in the street you wouldn't think he's white.

Depends on where you live. I'm from Romania, and here you see a lot of people from pale gingers with gentle noses, to olive-skinned guys with huge noses, tall blondes with huge foreheads, mongolian-looking bitches with freckles and slightly slanted eyes, etc.

Honestly, before being indoctrinated by these Nazis online, I never doubted that any of those people were white. Only gypsies were noticeably different because their skin is dark as fuck and because they always ganged up, smelled of horse manure, and dressed in shitty sparkly clothes.

So, yeah, """white""" is a very relative term. There's a whole range of what white people can look like.

Having said that, it's funny to see how Anglo/Germanic propaganda is now turning against them after insisting for over a century that white people need to look like deformed snowniggers with xenos foreheads and eyebrows bleached out of existence. Guess karma really is a thing.
>>
File: img.jpg (11KB, 190x244px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
11KB, 190x244px
>>
>>2838409

>WE WUZ

Go dump your pics in tumblr.
>>
>>2838335
>That's a white man.
You're an idiot if you think all the people in this fall into a black/white race dichotomy
>>
>>2838408
Oh alright. I live in Aus (Queensland) and I'd say honestly think he was a leb or something like that if I saw him. He's too dark.

>Depends on where you live. I'm from Romania, and here you see a lot of people from pale gingers with gentle noses, to olive-skinned guys with huge noses, tall blondes with huge foreheads, mongolian-looking bitches with freckles and slightly slanted eyes, etc.
The second and fourth people probably have a lot of Turkic blood so that's debatable.
>>
>>2838416

Just call him West Asian.
>>
File: 1.png (3MB, 1136x1628px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
3MB, 1136x1628px
>>2838414
What's the difference between me showing these images and you showing King Tut. They're were all pharaohs.
>>
>>2838332
Nop.
>>
>>2838416
Even the "black" and "white" races can be hard to define.
>>
>>2838419

I mean, this region where I live (high up north) was also overrun by steppe people many, many times, so yeah, that explains the Asian-looking folk.

But my point stands, as far as social integration goes. If you aren't a retarded /pol/-tier racist, you don't start cataloging people as subhuman because they've got a bigger nose or a shade darker skin. It's probably the same in Bulgaria and much of old Yugoslavia.
>>
>>2838426

You're a We Wuzer pretending Tyrone and Shaniqua have a claim to Egypt. You're down there with pol.
>>
File: SFA001020796.jpg (41KB, 510x788px) Image search: [Google]
SFA001020796.jpg
41KB, 510x788px
>>2838426
Muh ancestor!
>>
>>2838400
Stop spaming that image like it means something. Facial reconstruction is not a science. Every reconstruction ia different. Look at neanderthals for example. Some times they make them white others tanned. People expect a tan Tut and they know it would cause controversy to depict him white like his DNA say.
>>
Most We Wuzery are internet memes that are supposedto be used ironically but lefty retards and /pol/ retards take it seriously and then proceedto make /his/ an even shittier board
>>
>>2838437

The Egyptians were already found to have strong ties to the Near East.
>>
>>2838441
>Le middle ground man

So virtuous
>>
>>2838435
I think no one has a claim to Egypt. I think people should be proud of what they have accomplished.
>>
>>2838431
>But my point stands, as far as social integration goes. If you aren't a retarded /pol/-tier racist, you don't start cataloging people as subhuman because they've got a bigger nose or a shade darker skin. It's probably the same in Bulgaria and much of old Yugoslavia.
Yeah but how far do you go.
If a bloke that looks 100% white comes up but you found out that he had an abo grand dad or mum, would you say he's white or a just a guy that looks white? It gets too murky.

Do gypsies really stand out? You'd think they'd be genetically assimilated by now.
>>
>>2838448
Thats just how I see it my dude. Two internet mouth breathing propaganda spewing cromagnon level groups think ther internet is very serious business.

Member when the 4chan was funny and people who took stuff seriously were considered fags? I member
>>
File: The_High_Priest_-_1916234235071.jpg (126KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
The_High_Priest_-_1916234235071.jpg
126KB, 704x528px
>>2838320

http://digitalcommons.wayne.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1039&context=humbiol_preprints

> The Samaritans are a group of some 750 indigenous Middle Eastern people, about
half of whom live in Holon, a suburb of Tel Aviv, and the other half near Nablus. The
Samaritan population is believed to have numbered more than a million in late Roman
times, but less than 150 in 1917. The ancestry of the Samaritans has been subject to controversy
from late Biblical times to the present. In this study, liquid chromatographyelectrospray
ionization quadrupole ion trap mass spectrometry was used to allelotype 13
Y-chromosomal and 15 autosomal microsatellites in a sample of 12 Samaritans chosen to
have as low a level of relationship as possible, and 461 Jews and non-Jews. Estimation of
genetic distances between the Samaritans and seven Jewish and three non-Jewish populations
from Israel, as well as populations from Africa, Pakistan, Turkey, and Europe, revealed
that the Samaritans were closely related to Cohanim. This result supports the position
of the Samaritans that they are descendants from the tribes of Israel dating to before
the Assyrian exile in 722–720 BCE. In concordance with previously published singlenucleotide
polymorphism haplotypes, each Samaritan family, with the exception of the
Samaritan Cohen lineage, was observed to carry a distinctive Y-chromosome short tandem
repeat haplotype that was not more than one mutation removed from the six-marker
Cohen modal haplotype.
>>
File: Turkic Nationalists.jpg (514KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Turkic Nationalists.jpg
514KB, 1024x683px
Brown Arabs-in-denial going WE WUZ MONGOLS N SHIET
>>
File: IMG_0769.jpg (242KB, 1200x1806px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0769.jpg
242KB, 1200x1806px
>>2838297
Arabs who think they wuz Sumerians
>>
File: istoria-tiganilor.jpg (66KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
istoria-tiganilor.jpg
66KB, 600x450px
>>2838454

I hope you realize I'm not talking about genetics. I'm just saying that these terms are pretty much made-up anyway, and most people apart from Westerners don't care to get so detailed. Guess you could call him... trans-white? Lol. I don't even know. But it's not a big issue here, is all I'm saying. It's only when you start learning about all the racial theories from the 19th century that you start seeing the differences and figure, "Ah, this girl's probably polish," or, "That guy's definitely Turkish."

>Do gypsies really stand out? You'd think they'd be genetically assimilated by now.

They're not, at all. The difference is that gypsies do not fuck or hang around other people. I mean, couples here don't get together based on their "race." So you can see a viking-looking guy with a hispanic-looking girl at any point and not think much of it.

But gypsies live in camps and shitholes outside of the cities, pretty much always have, and only fucked each other. And it's a trick question, because since the racial issue isn't so pronounced, it would be very hard to tell that someones' a gypsy if they're mixed and act like a normal human being. You'd just assume they're "white."

Pic related. They stand out like a sore thumb.
>>
>>2838474
>I mean, couples here don't get together based on their "race." So you can see a viking-looking guy with a hispanic-looking girl at any point and not think much of it.
Because you're all Hungarian? That's more of a nation-state than an ethno one.

>Pic related. They stand out like a sore thumb.
Wew. Are they mixed?
>>
File: 1453662522395.png (108KB, 1270x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1453662522395.png
108KB, 1270x1136px
>>2838297
Whatever the mongrels in the US are wewuzzing, being it a Norse, a European, an Egyptian, a Native American, a Jewish or any other heritage.
>>
File: 6F9849I.png (257KB, 1281x1250px) Image search: [Google]
6F9849I.png
257KB, 1281x1250px
>>2838467

Modern Assyrians are apparently at least close to Armenians.
>>
>>2838458
/פְּתִיל
>>
>>2838467
Marsh Arabs tho, a small percentage of southern Iraqi Arabs clans are sometimes speculated as descendants of the Sumerians.
>>
>>2838458
>people closely related to Jesus's ethnicity exist today
>they aren't shitskins
What a surprise, I guess the random lazy eyed Palestinian face they reconstructed was bullshit.
>>
File: Egyptian art.jpg (96KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Egyptian art.jpg
96KB, 800x600px
For any /pol/acks trying to WE WUZ as Ancient Egyptians, I present this to you:

>https://mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com/2008/07/22/the-faces-of-ancient-egypt/

Academics are not really debating the race of the Ancient Egyptians because they know what it is! The people of the Nile River valley comprise people from North, South and of the Saharan Desert, who migrated there around 5,000 years ago or more.

>http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/geopedia/Ancient_Egypt

/Pol/acks love to bring up Ramesses's pasty skin but they ignore that this was due to Leukoderma.

>There is no scientific reason to believe that the primary ancestors of the Egyptian population emerged and evolved outside of northeast Africa.... The basic overall genetic profile of the modern population is consistent with the diversity of ancient populations that would have been indigenous to northeastern Africa and subject to the range of evolutionary influences over time, although researchers vary in the details of their explanations of those influences."
- Keita, S.O.Y. (September 16, 2008). "Ancient Egyptian Origins:Biology". National Geographic.
>>
>>2838605
I know about people claiming the Egyptians were black but there are those who think they were white too?
>>
>>2838612
Yes, and it's even stupider than the idea of them being black because at least the Egyptians lived right next to the Nubians.
>>
>>2838612
Yep. They think all ancient civilizations were started by white people and then non-white replaced them through genocide. But it's ok if white people massacre non-white populations because they are savages and inferior, etc.
>>
File: Egyptian_races.jpg (81KB, 435x331px) Image search: [Google]
Egyptian_races.jpg
81KB, 435x331px
>>2838601

Obviously they looked like Levantines who aren't too mixed up with Niggers, Egyptians, and Arabians.
>>
File: nubians-offering.jpg (79KB, 800x423px) Image search: [Google]
nubians-offering.jpg
79KB, 800x423px
>>2838612
>>2838615
There were very dark skinned people living in the Egyptian Kingdoms, and the 25th dynasty of Egypt was formed when the Nubians conquered the previous dynasty. Not all Egyptians were black however.

The tone of the skin of Ancient Egyptians would depend on where you were living on the Nile. The further south you went, the darker the skin was.

A lot of white supremacists claim that Egyptians, Sumerians, Akkadians, Hittites, Persians, etc had northern European complexion. It pains them to know that Northern Europeans did create the first civilisations, so they just We Wuz
>>
>>2838458
Their script is also way closer to Paleo-Hebrew
ࠊࠉࠈ
>>
>>2838639
>There were very dark skinned people living in the Egyptian Kingdoms
But they don't fit into the black racial category, right? Race is just something that isn't well defined and doesn't even mean anything.
>>
The city of Carthage had been colonized by Nordic Macedonians under Alexander the Great. Apparently, Hannibal Hamilcar was descended from the noble class of these Macedonians. There is an excellent picture of the face of Hannibal on a silver coin in the Book, “March of the Titans” by Arthur Kemp.

The coin is well worn down, but clearly depicts the profile of a man with a slim pointy nose, small lips, Caucasian jaw and chin…

His image on contemporary silver coins indicates Nordic facial features. I see no reason to assume that he wasn’t Aryan.
>>
>>2838601
>was bullshit

A lot of the face shape wasn't, it was the lips, skin color and shit like that they had to pretty much guess on
>>
>>2838652
It depends. I have sometimes seen them call themselves black but most just identify as Egyptian. Africa is the most genetically diverse continent but everybody with dark skin is labelled "black". Fucking stupid, I know.
>>
>>2838297
>So what's left?

WE WUZ NATIVE AMERICANS. this one is golden
>>
File: real-indians.jpg (65KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
real-indians.jpg
65KB, 480x640px
>>2838671
>>
>>2838655
>The coin is well worn down, but clearly depicts the profile of a man with a slim pointy nose, small lips, Caucasian jaw and chin…
A-are you talking about this? How verifiable do we know it is?
>>
File: FAKE-INDIANS.jpg (137KB, 564x916px) Image search: [Google]
FAKE-INDIANS.jpg
137KB, 564x916px
>>2838673
>reminder all the "Native Americans" you see are really Italians
>>
>>2838676
>How verifiable do we know it is?

Just as much as the passing of the great race from Grant.
>>
>>2838639
>A lot of white supremacists claim that Egyptians, Sumerians, Akkadians, Hittites, Persians, etc had northern European complexion.
That's a strawman and you know it. Most of people here are Meds from Europe, Asia and North Africa saying Egyptians were meds. Not nordics saying Egyptians were birds or white supremacist.
>>
>>2838655
>slim pointy nose,
>Nordic
I guess so.
>small lips,
>Nordic
I guess so.
>Caucasian jaw and chin…
That's a lot more vague desu.
>>
>>2838651

They deserve their own endagered species act.
>>
>>2838677

>not korean
You're not worthy of those dumbs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReGXaqZ7p2U
>>
>>2838703
So did the mandeans but dubya and the neoliberal Kabbala made sure to destroy them.
>>
File: IMG_0722.jpg (88KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0722.jpg
88KB, 800x1067px
>>2838297
I think Tunisians wewuzzing as Carthaginians triggers me the most
>>
>>2838297
1.palestinians are genetically closest to Mizrahim
2.All Jews have African (subsaharan) genetics
3. All Jews have European heritage given the archeogenetic findings of ancient levant.
>>2838316
He had a Chadic specific marker, no.
>>2838376
Your studying you're always posting is flawed.
>>2838456
You are like the internet equivalent of vegans
>>2838458
There are northern tribes and southern tribes, I don't deny Samaritans but Jewish people were never a homogenous bunch.

This is an example of a deeply inbreed population.
>>
>>2838747

At least the Mandeans and Assyrians still have numbers in the thousands.
>>
>>2838755

> Your studying you're always posting is flawed

Sure it is, pol. Or are you the Shaniqua?
>>
>>2838755
>1.palestinians are genetically closest to Mizrahim
Only a minority. What about the Palestinians that closer to Saudi Arabians and Jordanians?

>>2838755
>2.All Jews have African (subsaharan) genetics
Palestinians and all other Arab speaking populations, as well as Berbers, have more SSA admixture than Jews.

>Other Arab populations—Palestinians, Jordanians, Syrians, Iraqis, and Bedouin—have ∼10%–15% of lineages of sub-Saharan African origin.

> Near Eastern Jewish groups almost entirely lack haplogroups L1–L3A (as, indeed, do Ashkenazi Jews

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1180338/
>>
>>2838749
>dat V-neck t-shirt
Pretty freaking cool
>>
>>2838332
Not true at all though. Ashkenazi actually have 0% slavic DNA unless they were someone who mixed as an individual. How would Ashkenazi who never stepped foot in the East have Slavic blood?
>>
>>2838869

Palestinicucks and polfags force the You Iz Slavs N Shieet meme.
>>
>>2838755
>palestinians are genetically closest to Mizrahim

This isn't true. Palestinian is a national identity, not a homogenous ethnic group. There are Afro-Palestinians who came in the 1930s but consider themselves Palestinians. There are studies that have shown them to be part Greek too, it really depends on the sample size. Some surely have Jewish ancestors, but unless they have the last name el-yehudi or the samaritan one it's likely they don't. Most Palestinians know their roots, I know this dude with the last name Al-Kurdi who's family came to Palestine in the 1400's, he knows his roots better than anyone I know. to say they are "Hebrews" though is simply wrong, because they are not a homogenous group. There is more diversity within them then with Jews.
>>
>part Greek
Palestinians are actually the Philistines
>>
>>2838612
This was literally mainstream opinion of the Anglo-Germanic peoples in the 19th century. Modern day black Nationalists are just copy pasting the same theories, except with West Africans instead of Northern Europeans.
>>
>>2838749
They literally wuz though. The small number of Phoenician colonists (probably no more than tens of thousands) intermarried with the locals at very frequent rates as can be seen by the large number of families with both Phoenician and Berber names. And Tunisia as a whole is the "purest Northwest African" state in existence genetically.
>>
>>2838458
So your claim is that they are closer to Hebrews than Jews because they have Jewish Cohanim DNA?
Are you retarded?
>>
>>2839034

They're closer to the Hebrews than any Jewish branch besides some Mizrahi.
>>
>>2838492
this
>>
>>2839054
>They're closer to the Hebrews than any Jewish branch besides some Mizrahi.

Exactly. To say otherwise is ridiculous. They've literally sat in the hills of Samaria, referring to themselves as Israelites for longer than any other group.
>>
>>2838826
Jewish Subsaharan heritage is rooted in ancient intermixing, Arabs as in Arabia proper are rooted in Levantine semiticizing migration absorbing Cushitic peoples native to Arabia. Later augmented by dozens of other migrations both voluntary and forced from Africa.

Interestingly enough, the Cushitic component is similar to both groups, regardless the African/black component of Jewish people is what's being question and the truth is yes there is some truth to Jews at one point being "black" the story of Tzippora and Moses is speaking of this.

L is not the extent of African genetics
>>2838907
The afro-palestinian community is multilayered but suffice to say the populations of Palestine while certainly a mixed multitude of people's certainly have a genetic connection closest to Mizrahim.

You're just getting into semantics and hiding behind modern interpretations of a heritage ignored and outright obliterated by forced assimilation.
>>
>>2839103
>You're just getting into semantics

It's not semantics. Palestinians are in no manner connected to each other genetically.

>>2777777

Palestinians are not closely related to Mizrahim. How? Why would Palestinians be related to a Yemenite Jew? Studies have shown they are closer related to Ashkenazi even, but they are not a homogenous group. Palestine is an area where people migrated to constantly, to say the people have stayed the same is ridiculous. If that were true, Palestinians would be more related to Samaritans and Jews then they are with Arabs, but they aren't.
>>
>>2839103

>there is some truth to Jews at one point being "black"

>tumblr

>twitter
>>
File: palistinian.png (963KB, 1952x1146px) Image search: [Google]
palistinian.png
963KB, 1952x1146px
>>2839103
This. Palestinians have way more of a claim to the land than any of the Jews. The religion and language may have changed, but the Palestinians have the best right to Canaanites and Israelites than any other group and it's not even close. The Khazars definitely have zero right to that land though
>>
>>2839103
>there is some truth to Jews at one point being "black"

Eh, not really. There were Jews who were black because they mixed with Cushites, but to say Jews as a whole is a stretch.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zipporah

>The rhetorical question "Can the Cushite change his skin?" in Jeremiah 13:23 implies people of a markedly different skin color from the Israelites, most likely a Nubian people
>>
>>2839167

>Khazars

Still forcing that meme even though AJews don't cluster with Eastern Europeans (see Slavs) and modern Caucasian populations.
>>
>>2838316
Makes sense. Only a white man could lead an empire that great
>>
Aryans being indigenous to India
>>
>>2839198
>>2839167
>We are now witnessing Leftists, Liberals, and Progressives spouting batshit insane White Nationalist conspiracy theories from the fucking 80s so as to appease the slowly growing Muslim presence in the West
Liberals are already regurgitating

>B-b-b-but slavery is GOOD for non-whites!

Politics is going to be fucking awful in the future.
>>
>>2839103
>the truth is yes there is some truth to Jews at one point being "black" the story of Tzippora and Moses is speaking of this.

This afrocentrist babble. You guys never stop.
>>
>>2839032
>Le less than 1% Phoenician face

Fuck off . Modern Tunisians are ~20 negroid
>>
File: khazar.jpg (56KB, 480x457px) Image search: [Google]
khazar.jpg
56KB, 480x457px
>>2839167
Thank god for Shlomo Sand.
>>
Taiwanese independence activists claiming they are indigenous/natives.

WE WUZN'T QINGZ
>>
>>2839286

>Employing a variety of standard techniques for the analysis of populationgenetic structure, we find that Ashkenazi Jews share the greatest genetic ancestry with other Jewish populations, and among non-Jewish populations, with groups from Europe and the Middle East. No particular similarity of Ashkenazi Jews with populations from the Caucasus is evident, particularly with the populations that most closely represent the Khazar region. Thus, analysis of Ashkenazi Jews together with a large sample from the region of the Khazar Khaganate corroborates the earlier results that Ashkenazi Jews derive their ancestry primarily from populations of the Middle East and Europe, that they possess considerable shared ancestry with other Jewish populations, and that there is no indication of a significant genetic contribution either from within or from north of the Caucasus region.

http://digitalcommons.wayne.edu/humbiol_preprints/41/

Nice try pol.
>>
>>2839308
>Taiwanese independence activists claiming they are indigenous/natives.
No one does this shit,if anything some of them act like Hokkien chauvinists.
>>
>>2838492
There's literally nothing wrong with this
>>
>>2839265
Except Tzippora is in fact a Cushite/Ethiopian/Black woman of the Midianites and it's said so plainly in the Torah.

It's also understood that these Midianites introduced Yahweh.

Soooo....
>>2839192
Nubian is not static and within Nubia there are those who are light and markedly black
>>2839167
No, they both have claim
>>2839145
Read the Torah, read archeology and read into genetics

>>2839133
Same with ancient Hebraic peoples.
>>
File: Neanderthaler.jpg (147KB, 1200x1147px) Image search: [Google]
Neanderthaler.jpg
147KB, 1200x1147px
WE WUZ MONKEEZ N SHIT NIGGA

KING KONG DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>2838297
>We Nords Wuz Greeks
Thats just a meme
Some people claim the greeks were originally nords but got mixed up with other races but i dont think anyone actually claims all greeks suddenly moved to Germany
>>
File: Erdogan.jpg (120KB, 958x711px) Image search: [Google]
Erdogan.jpg
120KB, 958x711px
>>2838297
Look at this WeWuz
>>
>>2838426
Just because he was fat doesn't mean he was black
>>
>>2839616
Ummm no, some do. Remember the 2014 protests? Thousands of "indigenous" were protesting when almost all look like literal han chinks
>>
>>2839799
Roaches are wewuzzing more than niggers
>>
>>2838673
this is modern cheap statues for tourists. not really some ancient statues or anything
>>
>>2839726

You have to go back.
>>
>>2839809
>Ummm no, some do. Remember the 2014 protests?
I haven't been back for a few years,from my anecdotal experience in the south,Taiwanese Han clearly don't identify with their aboriginal neighbors.

>>2839809
>Thousands of "indigenous" were protesting when almost all look like literal han chinks
Taiwanese aborigines are diverse,there are some tribes that look more East Asian than others. Considering their proximity from Fujian they should genetically resemble the indigenous inhabitants that was assimilated by Min speakers.

Point stands that Hakka/Hokkien LARP as ancient northerners not aborigines.
>>
>>2838297
They look Turkish
>>
>>2838749
He looks like gaddafi
>>
>>2838474
Why do they all sit on the side of the road like they're punkers or southern rockers?
>>
>>2839980

They look Levantine without all the Nigger and Arabian mixing.
>>
>>2840300
Why do they wear that Turk hat though?
>>
>>2840308

>turk hat
>>
>>2838755
>You are like the internet equivalent of vegans
>if you don't screech autistically about everything under the sun on the internet you are a "vegan"
What is with underage kids and food analogies? Tell your dad to beat your ass
>>
>>2840022
T. Face blind person
>>
>>2838622

Literally nobody believes this.
>>
>>2839726
You're right, Jews objectively have Afro-Asiatic roots so they are related to Ethiopians, I just meant the Ancient Jews were mostly olive skinned, but some minority of them were lighter and darker depending on intermarriage, Ruth proves that it was happening.
>>
>>2839616
There actually are many Han who do this. Or they claim to be one 64th Aboriginal which pisses off actual Taiwanese Aboriginals.
>>
>>2838297
Honestly, anyone claiming to be anything in the distant past (perhaps before Westphalia, or even the Revolutions of the 19th century) is just we-wuzzing. States and administrations carry out empires, not ethnicities themselves.
>>
File: muh-ancestors.png (546KB, 1214x654px) Image search: [Google]
muh-ancestors.png
546KB, 1214x654px
>>2840547
It's not my fault that you WUZZN'T literally kangz like me
>>
>>2838297
Who are the real Chinese?
>>
>>2838297
Russians having any correlation to the Ancient Slavs. There are barely any ethnic Russians left post-Bolshevik genocide. It's mainly Jews aka (((Russians)))
>>
>>2840615
The Han Chinese of today.
>>
>>2840615
Obviously the modern Chinese of today? This one is stupid because there were tens of millions of Chinese since ancient times. They didn't just all disappear one day.
>>
File: 0.jpg (228KB, 1300x729px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
228KB, 1300x729px
>>2840615
>>
File: 1.jpg (217KB, 1272x700px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
217KB, 1272x700px
>>2840680
>>
File: 1456209950723.png (909KB, 853x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1456209950723.png
909KB, 853x1040px
>>2840683
>>
>>2840687
>>2840683
>>2840680
/pol/ please fuck off with your edgy "le redpill" memes
>>
>>2838364
>indistinguishable from a European

Who? Because Jews cluster way more towards Levantines and other Jews than Europeans and it's not even close whatsoever
>>
>>2840705
Most Palestinians have been there for 800 years tops. That's still a long time, but I have family who has been in America for 400 years so does that mean in 400 years I get to claim i've been there for 1,000 years? Fucking LARPers. They tell you in their family story when and how they came to Palestine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Husayni_clan

>The Husaynis migrated to Jerusalem in the 12th century after Saladin drove out the Crusaders from the city and much of the Levant.

This is the type of story for most Palestinians. If they were indigenous they would share more DNA with Samaritans then Jews do, but they don't.
>>
>>2840533
>There actually are many Han who do this.
Source? I've seen mainlanders identify as a non-Han for benefits but I've never seen Taiwanese Han do the same.

>Or they claim to be one 64th Aboriginal which pisses off actual Taiwanese Aboriginals.
There's some truth to this,one of my great great grandfather's came from a marginalized area(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xiaoliuqiu) and he wed a Plains aborigine.

The majority of the Taiwanese Han probably wouldn't have Plains aborigine ancestry though.

>>2840615
Northern Han Chinese. Southern Han save for some parts of the Wu speaking regions have significant Tai Kadai/Hmong Mien admixture.
>>
>>2840680
>>2840683
>>2840687
So this is nip/pol/ in action
>>
>>2840729
When Taiwanese Han "blood nationalists" tried to claim Plains Aboriginal ancestry in order to promote Taiwan independence and try to claim an identity different from that of mainland Chinese in spite of the fact that their own ancestry is overwhelmingly that of recent migrants from China and genetic tests show differences between them and plains aborigines, their claims were decidedly rejected by the actual descendants of Taiwanese Plains Aborigines, who seek to preserve their own traditional culture since the abuse of claiming their ancestry by Taiwanese "blood nationalists" to create a unique Taiwanese identity based on blood negates the actual significance of having Plains Aboriginal ancestors.

>http://gradworks.umi.com/33/43/3343568.html
>>
Egyptions were white is the only valid one everything else is bs
>>
>>2840729
I hate how Europeans have turned "ethnicity" into a genetics game. I'm pretty sure people are still Chinese no matter how much they're mixed up because being Chinese is a cultural and linguistic thing.

>>2840823
I've seen some Taiwanese people do that too. Yeah, their ancestry tests show Austronesian ancestry but a lot of non-Taiwanese Southern Chinese already had that by mixing with ancient Austronesians on the mainland. Being an indigenous person is about more than just having some ancestors, and the whole thing implies some type of "blood purity" shit which doesn't even exist.
>>
>>2840823
Many Chinese people seem to have some admixture with the ethnic groups they live close to, but they are still overwhelmingly more closely related to other Han than anything else. Fuck, I'm Indian but even I can tell this is some hair-splitting retardation.
>>
>>2840687
Wtf how can a couple thousand Mongols completely replace 77 million Chinese
>>
>>2840892
I dunno, the same way idiots think a few Arab invaders completely wiped out the millions of Egyptians (who were either black or white) from existence.
>>
>>2840823
>http://gradworks.umi.com/33/43/3343568.html
Taiwanese "blood nationalist" must be a fringe movement as I have never met any DPP supporter that tries to use this as an argument.

Many of the so called "Hoklo" are actually descended from other Min speakers(Teochew,Puxian or Fuzhou) that were assimilated by the Hokkien speaking majority.

>>2840837
>I'm pretty sure people are still Chinese no matter how much they're mixed up because being Chinese is a cultural and linguistic thing.
The modern usage is by in large a Western concept,using Benedict Anderson's work on populations in Yunnan there were no clear cut definitions.

Even during the Late Qing,Han from Guangdong viewed the Zhuang as more Han than Hakka or Min speakers.

Regardless,Sinitic speakers from Southern China weren't considered Han until the Ming dynasty.

>>2840857
>Many Chinese people seem to have some admixture with the ethnic groups they live close to
The problem with Han is that it functions more as a pan-ethnicity(think White American) rather than a coherent identity(which really only came into being during the late Qing-Republican era).

Historical Han Chinese were regionalistic,identifying with their dialect group,former polities/dynasties or hereditary lineages.

>but they are still overwhelmingly more closely related to other Han than anything else.
The Tujia are actually closer to northern/eastern Han than the southernmost Han Chinese who are descended from tertiary migrations/aboriginals.
>>
>>2840892
They can't. It's ironic too since Chinese people potentially being descended from Mongols makes them barbarians but some Japanese nationalists will claim they are special because they are descended from proud Mongol warriors. The theory of them being partially descended from Korean wet rice farmers is triggering as fuck.

>>2840909
I have seen it before a few times. If you can access the full article; it is an interesting read, despite being over 150 pages long.
>>
>>2840857
>I'm Indian
Did you know your ancestors were also white?
>>
>>2840308
If I take that off will you die?
>>
>>2840823
This is just like the white girl in my class who calls herself a Cherokee princess
>>
>>2838601
They are literally brown you imbecile. Why are you even trying to combine your racism with christianity? Racism is highly unchristian.
>>
>>2840518
Richard Spencer for example does
>>
>>2840518
The "Egyptians were originally white" was a huge part of European academia for a long time. Some people still believe it.
>>
>>2840967
No true Christian browses 4chan. Only Deus Vult LARPers.
>>
>>2840975
He's an idiot but no not even that retard believes that
>>
>>2840985
Name 1 academic who said this
>>
>>2840993
Are you sure?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sxjyNx37VtM
>>
>>2840997
Unrelated but this is the only "we wuz" I know of that gained any academic traction.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
>>
>>2840997
Also no one advocated genociide besides literal hitler even though he technically never stated it.Leftists are more genocidal tbqh
>>
>>2841002
He never said he wanted to genocide non whites and they weren't ""black"""
>>
File: WE.png (2MB, 1360x1282px) Image search: [Google]
WE.png
2MB, 1360x1282px
>>2841003
The boomer generation is still hooked on the kemetpill
>>
File: P13B.jpg (33KB, 450x301px) Image search: [Google]
P13B.jpg
33KB, 450x301px
>>2840680
>>2840683
>>
>>2840997
Samuel George Morton
>>
>>2838360

3 of those have extremely heavy Arab admixture.
>>
>>2841007
Dude we were talking about white nationalists claiming that the ancient egyptians were white and thats literally what richard did in that video
>>
>>2839167

Palestinians are descendants of Arab invaders who only arrived 1300 or so years ago max.
>>
>>2840683
I always fucking lose it on the "Jews fear the samurai"
>>
>>2839209
>what is mespotomia
Be happy I'm giving you a free (you)
>>
>>2840938
Some nationalists think that because Japan is an island - the Japanese are a pure and unique race unrelated to anyone around them. They're proud of being inbred.
>>
>>2838324
The people who we refer to as Egyptians were an entirely seperate race from whites, arabs, and blacks. They are completely extinct now. They were the same race as the carthaginians, phonecians, both of which no longer exist.
>>
>>2841067

You can have a non inbred population just starting with 100 females.
>>
>>2841077
>entirely seperate race
That is? Australoid?
>>
>>2841020
Also George Gliddon

>Gliddon was influenced by Samuel George Morton's craniometry and polygenist theory of human origins. Morton collected hundreds of human skulls from around the world and tried to classify them. Morton claimed that he could judge the intellectual capacity of a race by the cranial capacity (the measure of the volume of the interior of the skull). In Morton's theory, a large skull meant a large brain and high intellectual capacity, and a small skull indicated a small brain and decreased intellectual capacity. By studying these skulls he claimed that the evidence supported polygenism, that each race had a separate origin. Morton had many skulls from Ancient Egypt, and concluded that the ancient Egyptians were not African, but were instead Caucasians.
>>
>>2841084
Australoids are an entirely different race now? wew.
>>
>>2841080
Yeah but those women had to come from somewhere and they don't like being told their ancestors crossed over from the Asian continent.
>>
>>2841084
Don't get too excited, they weren't the same race as you

They were probably mediterranoids
>>
File: 1494806297469.jpg (163KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
1494806297469.jpg
163KB, 960x639px
>>2838316
He wasn't exactly European. But he was definitely white. He was red haired and depicted as being pale like most Egyptian Royalty was. Most likely he resembled modern day ginger Copts

Pic related: Coptic Christians.
>>
>>2841092
The Hamitic hypothesis was also quite popular. They liked to assert that the Egyptians were basically tanned whites.
>>
>>2841099

We'll thats just stupid but to claim all island populations are inbred is extremely ignorant of the facts.
>>
>>2841117
>wasn't exactly European.
>But he was definitely white.

What do these racial terms even mean anymore
>>
>>2841117
They look like oridinary middle easterners m8
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 611x505px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 611x505px
>>2841057
I know this hurts you but Mesopotamians were white
>>
>>2841117
They don't look white in the slightest.
>>
>>2841120
I never said that. Some Japanese nationalists say that. They are proud of being "pure blooded".
>>
>>2841124
T. Richard (((Spencer)))
>>
>>2841124
Mesapotamians were Caucasoid and later went on to Europe to become modern white peoples
>>
>>2841130
Richard spencer is a crypto leftist faggot
>>
>>2841130
t.spic
>>
>>2841121
Nothing. White uust means good and civilized for them thats why irish people and slavs were conveniently excluded because they apparently werent civilized enough. But ancient middle easterners get included because they want to call dibs on the cradle of civilization. But no modern middle easterners because of reasons
>>
>>2841117
Coptics vary wildly. Most of them look arab as fuck.
>>
>>2840938
>wet rice farmers

Funny because the Japanese Imperial family has Korean ancestry. Not to mention that it was Korean migrant societies that brought the innovation of state formation that brought Japan out of being an essentially tribal and primitive civilization.
>>
>>2841139
The Irish and Slavs were always considered white they just didn't like them because they acted like animals and terrorists to their own people
>>
>>2841144
>korean

You mean chinese.
>>
>>2841121
White includes north africa and west asia. In the US i'm considered white even though my skin isn't exactly white.
>>
>>2841128
I know some Japanese who are proud of being closely related to everyone around them. It's fucking weird.

>>2841139
Did you know some weeaboos are calling East Asians "white" now? Not all East Asians are light skinned and the genes for their skin color developed differently from Europeans, but whatever, weebs will always be idiots.
>>
>>2841152
I'm Arab but nobody thinks I'm white and I don't look white
>>
>>2841148
No, I don't.
>>
>>2841154
Asians don't look white at all. Jesus, these whites just want to be Asian so bad nowadays so now Asians are being considered whitez.
>>
>>2841148
Chinese culture was influential in Japan but it was Koreanized Chinese culture.
>>
>>2841154
>>2841159
It's called honorary aryan you cringy fucks. delete this
>>
>>2838297
Mormons to Injuns and Niggos going "DEY WUZ HEBREWS"
>>
File: asians-vs-semites.png (4MB, 2012x1212px) Image search: [Google]
asians-vs-semites.png
4MB, 2012x1212px
>>2841154
East Asians are white for the most part. They have more euro-centric features than Jews. Full blooded Jews have swarthy skin, they have pale skin unless they tan. They have white hair, Jews have middle eastern/ethiopian hair. They have white noses, jews have semitic syrian noses.
>>
File: jewfro.jpg (49KB, 680x700px) Image search: [Google]
jewfro.jpg
49KB, 680x700px
>>2841169
Don't forget that Jews have big, semitic/african lips while Asians have more european sized lips
>>
>>2841169
You know that Genotype>>>>>>>>>>Phenotype, right?
>>
>>2841169
Wow, I really can't stand you people.
>>
>>2841166
Shut up, weeb
>>
>>2841166
Someone please explain to me how Aryan = white because I thought it was Iranian peoples
>>
>>2841169
>white noses
Asians have hardly any nose.
>>
>>2841166
Being called an announcer aryan/white isn't a compliment.
>>
>>2841188
The original Persians were white before being bred out.
You can still see a few in some places in Iran/Afghanistan despite them being vastly outnumbered by the dark hordes.
>>
>>2841197
That's true. Ever seen Asians tan too? They get super dark and their skin is far less sensitive to sunlight compared to Europeans.
>>
This board really hates whites huh.Its ok shit flingers maybe in your next life :>)
>>
File: japan white.png (241KB, 980x638px) Image search: [Google]
japan white.png
241KB, 980x638px
>>2841154
But they are white
>>
File: photo145004.jpg (29KB, 450x292px) Image search: [Google]
photo145004.jpg
29KB, 450x292px
>>2841201
It's not meant to be. It means they're as close to being white in all the things that matter (mind, mentality etc etc) just not in blood

>>2841206
That's true. Pic related Koreans
>>
>>2841168
Not all Native Americans are white. The ones that started civilisations definitely had some Caucasoid ancestry and were paler skinned.
>>
>>2841205
Modern iranians show almost no genetic difference with their ancient ancestors. Even in ancient persian art peesians were depicted as brown skinned. Just stop this spewing this bullshit.
>>
>>2841211
>This board really hates whites huh.
Lol don't say your Egyptian and you won't get roasted. Simple as that.

>maybe in your next life
But I'm proud of being who I am?
>>
>>2841205
Modern iranians show almost no genetic difference with their ancient ancestors. Even in ancient persian art persians were depicted as brown skinned. Just stop this spewing this bullshit.
>>
>>2841211
Lol mudcucks can't compete with the euro ancestry
>>
File: white people.jpg (93KB, 910x289px) Image search: [Google]
white people.jpg
93KB, 910x289px
Egyptians are white though
>>
>>2841227
Proof
>>
>>2841226
What ethnicity are you
>>
@2841211
>>2841231
samefag lmao honestly just kill yourself my man
>>
>>2841236
chinese
>>
>>2841233
You do know these categories don't actually mean anything? Race is bullshit.
>>
>>2841236
Jewish
>>
>>2841020
>Anglo
>human
Try again shit shitcuck
>>
>>2841218
Because it's a backhanded as fuck compliment.
>>
>>2841218
>mind, mentality

Yes yes, and also their outlook and their perspective, the list goes on and on. In what way does traditional East Asian civilization bear similarity to European (at least compared to other civilizations)? How in the fuck are they even similar in the modern day?
>>
>>2841239
>>2841244
Kill your parents then subsequently kyself
>>2841241
You're OK as long as you keep killing each other
>>
>>2841176
>>2841169
Finally. Only idiots think race is just skin. Jews have 1/6 of the main white features, while East Asians have 5/6
>>
>>2841217
The fuck are they going on about
>>
>>2841243
This. Race is just a social construct
>>
>>2841249
Anglos are white so they are human
>>
>>2841267
Anglos aren't white. They got mixed up by Arab invaders and other people in the past.
>>
>>2841269
But aren't Arabs white too?
>>
>>2841258
Asians don't have "white features" what are you going on about
>>
>>2841284
Asians are only being called "honorary whites" because white people love their anime and have yellow fever.
>>
File: image.jpg (135KB, 725x661px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 725x661px
>>2841270
During certain hours of the day yes
>>
>>2841284
They don't. The East Asians evolved completely separately. It's just weeaboos and their worship of pale skin.
>>
>>2839286
How do you explain hebrew, then? How do you explain the numerous ancient accounts of the Jews in the levant?

Nice try Abdul
>>
>>2841284
East Asians are white when they aren't poor and are light skinned.
>>
>>2841286
That explains why white men seem to hate Asian men but are obsessed with Asian women. It's like only half the Asian race is white.
>>
>>2838297
Jews really haven't changed, huh?
>>
>>2841300
You should see how mad white men get when Asian women date outside their race but with non-white men. Actually, they get mad when white women date non-white men too.
>>
>>2841262
A Jesuit missionary comes to Japan in 1560 and discovered than Japan is white
>>
>>2841300
I've never met any white who doesn't prefer white girls the only ones who prefer Asians are the neetsocs on 4chan
>>
>>2841313
I know a lot of guys with yellow fever in real life. They always go for the women who can't speak English well.
>>
>>2841306
There was this really funny comment from OkCupid where this white man was mad at a Chinese woman for not responding to him and he started talking about he wanted to kill all Asian men because they "keep stealing Asian women".
>>
>>2841317
Where do you live by
>>
>>2838691
>Mediterraneans
>white
>>
>>2841331
This is how Elliot Rodgers are created.
>>
>>2841332
New York
>>
File: :r:asianmasculinity.png (572KB, 1587x872px) Image search: [Google]
:r:asianmasculinity.png
572KB, 1587x872px
>>2841306
White men? If we're generalizing Asians are way more rattled by that then whites are. I simply couldn't give a fuck what individuals do on their own will.
>>
>>2841374
I know about the insecure Asian guys that hang on Reddit too but the white guys with the yellow fever are far more common. I work at a bar so I have met loads of them.
>>
>>2841387
Eh, you can just tell how common the white male with yellow fever thing is on places like YouTube. There's always YouTube videos on how to date Asian women, recommending apps for it and millions of comments about wanting an Asian gf.
>>
>>2841369
Lol typical east coast subhuman
>>
>>2841409
I grew up in Los Angeles though.
>>
>>2841387
Solely because there are a shit ton of white guys. I see them all the time but what else do you expect? If there were a lot of white girls in Japan you'd see a lot of asian dudes with white fever.
>>
>>2841300
I always wondered why interracial porn featuring Asian men has loads of negative ratings but the stuff with Asian women is super popular lmao
>>
>>2841345
>The current U.S. Census definition includes white "a person having origins in any of Europe, the Middle East or North Africa."The U.S. Department of Justice Federal Bureau of Investigation describes white people as "having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa through racial categories used in the UCR Program adopted from the Statistical Policy Handbook (1978) and published by the Office of Federal Statistical Policy and Standards, U.S. Department of Commerce.

They are
>>
>>2841435
I hope Trump changes this. I don't think Jews or Arabs should be classified as white and it personally offends me.
>>
Someone tell me what race are South Asians, Arabs, Egyptians and Native Americans
>>
>>2839167
>Second Nakba when?

Whenever I start feeling sad about the poor Palestinians, I remind myself that these people are just another group in this region to be expulsed or oppressed that it is nothing exeptional. Historically speaking, they and the Jews are all just kissin' cousins who reunited under bad terms with different life experiences. Then I remember how they introduced the suicide bomber and islamic terrorism to western lexicon and I stop feeling so bad.

If it weren't for violent Islam and radical anti imperialism, the conflict could have resolved itself more or less along the lines of shared ethnic/cultural/linguistic heritage within the land. Unfortunately, there will always be retards who conveniently ignore genetic, cultural and archaeological evidence in order to pursue an agenda.
>>
>>2841445
The human race.
>>
>>2841445
>South Asians
Asiatics
>Arabs
Semites
>Egyptians
African-Americans
>Native Americans
Italian-Chinese Mongrels
>>
>>2841445
Race is bullshit. It's pointless trying to categorize people like this
>>
>>2841445
They are all white
>>
>>2841445
>South Asians
Australoid.

>Arabs
Middle Eastern.

>Egyptians
Middle Eastern.

>Native Americans
Asiatic
>>
>>2841448
This.
>>
>>2841465
Aren't Middle Easterners white?
>>
>>2841445
I want to know what Polynesians are
>>
>>2841465
Lmao Middle Eastern is a race all on its own
>>
>>2841473
They're Middle Eastern.
>>
>>2841470
Define "white".
They're Caucasoid like Persians. I know plenty who could pass as white in the darker parts of Europe. But some look super foreign.
>>
>>2841473
White.
>>
>>2841473
Black Hebrew Israelites.
>>
>>2841473
What about Igbo, Nubians, Tuaregs, Ethiopians, and San people? Are they all just black?
>>
>>2841477
I know? All ME's from lebs to iranians belong to the same race tho.
>>
>>2841494
>Igbo
Real Israelites
>Nubians
Real Egyptians
>Tuaregs
Moors
>Ethiopians
Cushites
>San
Crypto-Gooks
>>
>>2841494
yup
>>
>>2841494
I searched for pics of these people and they all look so damn different from each other. Only thing they have in common is living on Africa and having dark skin. I guess "black" is the only label?
>>
>>2841483
>Caucasoid
Someone please explain this. Does it mean to just look like a white person?
>>
>>2841532
Yeah. It doesn't really mean anything grounded in science.
>>
>>2839799
WE WUZ ODDOMANS
>>
>>2841473
Sami people are the real mystery.
>>
>>2841538
They're Vietnamese.
>>
>>2841538
Polynesians.
>>
>>2841538
One of the lost tribes of Israel.
>>
>>2841538
Asians with "white features"
>>
What are Armenians?
>>
>>2841223

how the fuck did they get there
>>
>>2841121
They aren't synonymous. Plenty of people would describe Bashar Al-Assad as being white, but he's definitely not European. I don't know what's so hard to get. Armenians, Syrians, Persians, and plenty of Levantine populations would be called white by most people.
>>
>>2841499
This.
>>
>>2841565
White. The Kardashians all look white to me.
>>
>>2841139
No? I'm calling them white because they kind of have pale skin. It has nothing to do with them being from Europe or not. Egypt has always had a variety of skin tones. Armenians and Syrians aren't European but plenty of them would be called white.
>>
>>2841434

I don't like porn with asian men. For the most part they're annoying, amateur and their dick is too small.
>>
File: kemet.png (2MB, 2464x1270px) Image search: [Google]
kemet.png
2MB, 2464x1270px
>>2841499
finally some truth in here
>>
>>2841585
Define "white" then
>>
>>2841565
Danish
>>
>>2841579
The kardashians are half-scottish
>>
hi guys
>>
File: size.jpg (118KB, 1025x640px) Image search: [Google]
size.jpg
118KB, 1025x640px
>>2841434
>I always wondered why interracial porn featuring Asian men has loads of negative ratings

Because they objectively have small yellow tinted dicks
>>
File: armenian.jpg (57KB, 857x450px) Image search: [Google]
armenian.jpg
57KB, 857x450px
>>2841565
>What are Armenians?

Full blooded Armenians simply aren't white, too much semitic blood
>>
>>2841624
But Semites are white.
>>
>>2841618
Even the ones with bigger dicks get negative scores tho
>>
>>2841569
Superior white intelligence.
>>
Are Turkish people Asian?
>>
>>2841648
It's the tint though too, not to mention when it's censored.
>>
>>2841656
They're white mongrels.
>>
>>2841643
>But Semites are white.

The Semitic race (Assyrians, Jews, Arabs, Samaritans, etc.) are not white, they are Semitic. Just like the Slavic race isn't white either. Why are we so hell-bent on continuing this bullshit Southern black/white thing? It's not specific enough
>>
>>2841656
I think Turkic people were Asians that raped everyone. Turkish people are an entire new species.
>>
>>2841665
>I think Turkic people were Asians that raped everyone.

This is literally true. Read about the Ottoman consorts, they were usually Polish women captured and sold into sex slavery and now they are the wife of the leader. Turks are a result of this.
>>
>>2841656
They are Fulani.
>>
>>2841602
Fucking hell
>>
>>2841656
The original Turkic nomads that settled in Anatolia were. Modern day Turks are the descendents of the native people of Anatolia and the Turkic conquerors. Your average turk tends to be around 20% Central Asian. But it kind of varies depending where you actually live in Turkey.
>>
>>2841671
Asians have small dicks but they still manage to rape and create an entirely new race
>>
>>2841671
By that point the average turk didn't resemble an Asian. They resembled the native people of Anatolia.
>>
>>2841671
So modern day Turkish people are all part Polish then?
>>
>>2841656
Most Turkish people are part Central Asian but the majority of their ancestry is Anatolian. The Anatolians weren't genocided out, they just assimilated with Turkic peoples.
>>
>>2841618
Holy shit India
>>
>>2841554
The only Asians to be considered Honorary Aryans
>>
>>2841684
Slavic in general.
>>
>>2841664
"White" doesn't actually mean anything, dumbass. Race is just a social construct people take way too seriously.
>>
File: abo.png (832KB, 1050x566px) Image search: [Google]
abo.png
832KB, 1050x566px
>>2841842
>Race is just a social construct
>>
>>2841876
It is. Don't get what you're trying to prove.
>>
>>2841876
Fuck off, /pol/
>>
File: sami-people.jpg (47KB, 478x600px) Image search: [Google]
sami-people.jpg
47KB, 478x600px
>>2841960
>>2841954
Literally not an argument
>>
>>2841966
Neither is what you posted.
>>
>>2841045
The indigenous people were arabized. They weren't all just replaced with arabs. It's way more nuanced than that.
>>
>>2842084
Palestine was an area people constantly migrated to though.
>>
>>2839726
You're citing a biblical story that probably never happened as proof. While Moses was a prophet, he didn't father the Israelites.

As I said, afrocentrist babble.
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.