[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just now realized that Israel is basically a LARPing state.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 48

File: 1494195483459.jpg (27KB, 585x390px) Image search: [Google]
1494195483459.jpg
27KB, 585x390px
I just now realized that Israel is basically a LARPing state. Think about it.

>Revived a dead language and made it the official language
>Bases its flag, borders and currency on those of an ancient state and mythology. I mean fucking shekels for g-d's sake
>Even name their tanks and defense strategies after religious mythology (samson option etc.)

How can they get away with founding a state based on role playing as old testament Israelites.
>>
>>2776770
That's nothing.

Consider how first gen Israelis literally changed their German/Slavic/Hungarian/Whatever surnames into Hebrew-sounding family names.
>>
Itt: butthurt arabs
>>
>>2776783
I guess what they said is that they basically changed *back* those surnames. Lots, maybe most, of the Jews changed their surnames at some point to make them sound more local.
>>
you must have a very short memory then since i've seen this thread here before

but anyway, that same thing same could be said about literally any and all nation states. just look at all the other middle eastern countries with their religious bullshit, or at america and 'muh freedoms' and 'muh rights'. the israelis stand out only because they're so obnoxious about it.
>>
File: 1469302035515.png (463KB, 716x647px) Image search: [Google]
1469302035515.png
463KB, 716x647px
The State of Israel is the most unlikely comeback in history, and you have to give them credit for pulling it through.
>>
>>2776818
thats not a comeback, thas a bunch of European colonists LARPing as Hebrews
>>
>>2776770
All nations are larp-ers. Alnist everything you said was done by other nations during the 19th century nation building processes (except for reviving a dead language, they usually just standardized their own languages).

Jews just did this nation building fairly late.
>>
>>2776828
*almost
>>
>>2776828
let's take Germany, for example
How exactly is it LARPing? It is just an union of many German states
>>
>>2776840
German culture literally based around Brothers Grimm fairy tales anon...
>>
>>2776824
I'm not gonna to argue about genetics and ethnicity, but it's a comeback in a political and historical sense - a new state positioning itself as a direct successor to a state that was destroyed 2500 years ago.
>>
>>2776846
but they are a successor state in name only
they are different people with different culture and different values
>>
>>2776845
did germany adopt a dead language?
is germany based on another empire that existed thousand of years ago?
>>
They literally are LARPers if you consider that the Zionist movement was started by European Jews who began we wuzing. They even thought Sephardic/Mizrahi Jews were uncultured and unfit to seek independence.
>>
>>2776840

>It is just an union of many German states
>itt anons pretending its 1870

Fucking hell. American state identities are much stronger than german ones nowadays.

>>2776770

>How can they get away with founding a state based on role playing as old testament Israelites.

>all their neighbours are hellbent on murdering them
>and very inept at warfare and international politics
>holocaust
>>
>>2776852
Every successor state is so in name only, there is genetics involved.
> they are different people with different culture and different values
Of course, it's been 2500 years. Still, this doesn't mean they can't claim the succession if they want to do, and they do. If anything, Israel is far from being the worst example of meme-based state-building, I mean, Belgium and Italy still exist.
>>
>>2776818
This, credit where credit is due.

They really managed to pull a thing which in retrospect was pretty insane. Imagine if in 2000 years some Apache tribesmen gather and form a state.
>>
>>2776840
Ever heard of Wagner, or the Volkisch movement? Or the cult around Arminius during and after the reunification?

They also we wuzed a bit about the
>H
>R
>E
at least the ruling house did by taking the title Kaiser for themselves.
>>
>>2776858
They still do, Mizrahim face discrimination in Israel today.
>>
>>2776922
>>2776858
Sephardic Jews ARE European. You two realize this, right?
>>
>>2776911
the idea of "we wuz" meme is that the people actually weren't the descendants of whomever they claim to be.
>>
>>2776938
yes, europeans who colonized middle east and used some 2000 years old book as legitimization
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>2776770
It's a lie going all the way back to YHWH and Moses, yes
>>
>>2776948
>Why is this allowed?

Because historically might makes right. The Jews and their allies took a nice little peace of real estate from some goat fuckers and turned it into a modern and developed country. Tel Aviv is lovely. great weather, beaches, restaurants, etc. I now 4chan hates (((them))) but the land of Israel would be just as fucked as the rest of the MENA if not for them. It's literally the only place in the entire region that isn't a complete shit hole, that should tell you something.
>>
>>2777177
*know
>>
>>2776900
>Israel is far from being the worst example of meme-based state-building, I mean, Belgium and Italy still exist.
macedonia is the dumbest
>>
>>2776948
>and used some 2000 years old book as legitimization
although zionism had existed since the late 19th century it was really unified horror among the european community that allowed Israel to be created, since the zionists had now been saying for 80 or so years that a nation without a state would be vulnerable to just this kind of thing.
>>
>>2776948
Same reason no one batted an eye when Macedonia became a thing 18 years ago, broke off the disintegrated Yugoslavia and went full "we are ancient macedonians and shiiiiet". Self determi9nation and ethnogenesis anon. There aren't "rules" or "correct recipes" to nation-forming.
>>
>>2777210
>>2777222
Do modern Macedonians really claim descent from the ancient ones? I thought it's just the name of the region,
>>
File: skopje.jpg (513KB, 2818x1986px)
skopje.jpg
513KB, 2818x1986px
>>2777236
Oh, they do. And it's the funniest thing ever.
>>
>>2777256
They are literally identical to Turks.
>>
>>2777236
the reason they are called FYROM it´s serious greek butthurt
>>
Israel would have never happened if it wasn't for the Holocaust. Zionism was fringe movement among Jews before that time.

Nations and "national myths" always form around extreme circumstances, revolutions or wars.

Consider for example the example that Napoleon was not even ethnically french. That France had over 100 separate local dialects before the 18th century. That it was historically different from the 5 different states such as Normandy, Burgundy, Aquitaine, Occitania, and Brittany that it now owns. France only really became a country after the French revolution. Similarly Belgium, an ad hoc non ethnic-state had its own national "birth" and myth only after WWI.
>>
>>2777236
>>2777256
>>2777262
I heard they were changing names. This was a couple of years ago.
Is that still happening?
>>
>>2777286
What, like, going from Vasili Aleksadrovski to Aristotle?
>>
>>2777269
Same with Japan during the late Edo/Meiji periods
>>
>>2776770
>how can they get way with this!

Bcause they've won all their major wars
>>
>>2776783
You realize the vast majority of Jews in Israel are Sephardic/Mizrahi, right?

I don't get why people pretend Ashkenazic Jews are more than 30% of the population
>>
File: diverse.jpg (74KB, 758x530px)
diverse.jpg
74KB, 758x530px
>>2777316
israel is diverse
>>
File: MIZRAHIM.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px)
MIZRAHIM.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>2776824
>thas a bunch of European colonists LARPing as Hebrews

This is b8. I always find it funny how you like to mention the secular Leftists who are hated in Israel unless they are a right-winger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaQ3J_YbUF4

The vast majority of Jews there look and act like this dude. They are also closer related to Ashkenazi than they are with Palestinians, so your whole "European" thing makes no sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HESIFBrjzLE

Look at this and tell me if those people look European. They simply don't. You couldn't tell the difference between them and a Mizrahi a lot of the time
>>
File: khazar.jpg (56KB, 480x457px)
khazar.jpg
56KB, 480x457px
>>2777332
FUCK OFF. The "Jews" in Israel are Mongoloids mixed with Slavs. They have ZERO middle eastern DNA and have no connection to the land. They are European whites who are stealing lands from Arabs who have inhabited the land for over 5,000 years. The only true Hebrews are the Palestinians. Israel is a fake ass invention and they are pretending to be Jews when they descend from Turkic converts.
>>
>>2776770
>I just now realized that Israel is basically a LARPing state.

just now?

everyone knows this shit. it would be like if a Chinese man invades Turkey and declares Istanbul the State of Constantinople. it's literally no different than that, the European Jews who inhabit Palestinian land don't have a drop of Hebrew blood in them.
>>
>>2777332
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaQ3J_YbUF4

I guarantee he would be treated like an Arab if he went to the US.
>>
>>2777338
>>2777345

Why do you stormcucks promote this myth? It's verifiably false, but what difference would it even make if it were true? Your worldview is so bizarre.
>>
>>2777392
>ancient mythical nation-state from the hebrew bible
>Jews spend 2000 years in exile
>try to reclaim historical mythical nation state after WWII For no reason by taking it from natives who have occupied it for way longer than ancient Hebrews ever did.

It would be like if some white guy who was 1/16th cherokee tried to stake a claim in a reservation because one of his ancestors was a chieftan there.
>>
>>2776818
This gives me hope that we can see an aztec state again in the future. Maybe as a constitutional monarchy or republic.
>>
File: beta-israel.jpg (778KB, 1524x1256px)
beta-israel.jpg
778KB, 1524x1256px
>>2777319
Daily Reminder that Jews are a race.

Mizrahi, Sephardic and Ashkenazic Jews are 6 times closer genetically then they are with the groups they live at. Meaning a Russian Jew, a British Jew, a Yemenite, a Sephardic, a Cochin Jew are all more related to each other than they are with other populations.

Idiots who say Ashkenazi are just Europeans who practice Judaism and those who say Mizrahi are just Arabs who practice Judaism are clueless.

They all share a lot of DNA that traced back to the Levant.
>>
>>2776770
>How can they get away with founding a state based on role playing as old testament Israelites.

I know it's hilarious. There is no historical proof of there ever being a Kingdom of Judah or Israel. Palestaina is one of the oldest civilizations of all time, the Europeans have no connection to the land whatsoever.
>>
>>2777397
t. ahmed
>>
>>2777411

This is what's so annoying. Science has proved Palestinians are literally the INDIGENOUS people to the Levant. The Europeans who call themselves Jews have no such proven connection.
>>
>>2777411
>>2777466
hahahahhhahahhahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahhahahha
>>
>>2777411
>There is no historical proof of there ever being a Kingdom of Judah or Israel.

So what? There wasn't a country in geographical region of Norway 2000 years ago either, and yet the people who lived there are the ancestors of the people called Norwegians today.

I mean, everyone knows that the reason Israel exists is because the entire world has made it quite clear that they don't want Jews in their countries.
>>
>>2776770
>Revived a dead language and made it the official language

This is my favorite part. The fake slavo-yiddish they speak there is nothing like real Hebrew.
>>
>>2777481
>So what? There wasn't a country in geographical region of Norway 2000 years ago either
except there's mountains and mountains of evidence. these people are baitmasters, ignore them.
>>
>>2776907
>Imagine if in 2000 years some Apache tribesmen gather and form a state.
That's not to hard to imagine
>>
>>2777397
>for no reason.
Glimpses into the mind of a stormcuck
Fascinating.
>>
>>2776938
>Sephardic Jews ARE European. You two realize this, right?

This is what's so funny. Sephardic Jews have been in Europe for thousands of years, even longer than most Ashkenazis
>>
>>2777177
>the land of Israel would be just as fucked as the rest of the MENA if not for them. It's literally the only place in the entire region that isn't a complete shit hole, that should tell you something.

This. Israel atleast takes care of it.
>>
File: 1483202847519.png (1008KB, 1350x3570px)
1483202847519.png
1008KB, 1350x3570px
>>2776818
>The State of Israel is the most unlikely comeback in history
not really just a bunch of european jews bullying brown people with americas money
>and we still support them for some unknown reason
>>
>>2776770
At least Jews in Israel actually are descendants of the Israelites/Canaanites. Considering Yahweh was the "God of War" in Canaanite religion, and Ba'al (Hebrew name for God) is another Canaanite god.

>INB4 WE

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groups_claiming_affiliation_with_Israelites

Basically, Jews are indigenous to that land, they spent most of the evolutionary period in Israel, which is apparent in their features (Large noses help humidify dry desert air and filter dust. They're common to many hot dry regions.)

No, the fairy tale bullshit isn't real, but it's a fact that Jews have strong genetic links to that land, far more than the """Palestinians"""" who come from a bunch of different places around the Middle East.

Yasser Arafat, who basically invented the Palestinian identity was fucking Egyptian. Palestinians are literally pretending to be Phillistines, who were fucking Greeks, they are the ones LARPing if anything. Atleast Jews actually have a history with the land.
>>
File: khazaria.gif (68KB, 686x567px) Image search: [Google]
khazaria.gif
68KB, 686x567px
>>2777392
It's not a myth. They admit it themselves.
>>
>>2777397
>who have occupied it for way longer than ancient Hebrews ever did

Literally not true though.

>ancient mythical nation-state from the hebrew bible

This was your fatal flaw. You on one hand take the fairy tale of Israelites conquering Canaan as fact, however discard the rest. Which one is it? The truth is that the Exodus and the invasion by Hebrews never happened because they were the Canaanites. Therefore your claim the Arabs who have been there for 700 years max are more indigenous then the people who were there for over 50,000 years? That area is quite literally where Jews evolved into Jews, just that they were Moloch worshipping Canaanites.
>>
>>2777602

Pallywogs are genetically indistinguishable from ancient Hebrews, they just converted to Pisslam. Racially, they're more Jewish than the Jews (who have large European admixture).
>>
>>2777690
>Pallywogs are genetically indistinguishable from ancient Hebrews, they just converted to Pisslam

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why do idiots keep repeating this?

Samaritans and Mizrahi Jews would probably be your best basis to see what Ancient Israelites were genetically, and guess what? They are closer related to Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews then they are with Palestinians. The main reason for this is that there is no genetic link between Palestinians. SOME Palestinians definitely descend from some people who converted and become Arabized, but the fact is Palestinians come from a shit ton of different places. There is no "Palestinian Ethnicity" in the same way there is for Jews. They are a very diverse crowd, if you take two Palestinians they are more different genetically than a Sephardic and Ashkenazi Jew.
This is why people call them out as being a fake identity, because there is no difference between them and Jordanians.
>>
File: samaritans.jpg (22KB, 377x209px)
samaritans.jpg
22KB, 377x209px
>>2777706
>>
>>2777602
>Yasser Arafat, who basically invented the Palestinian identity was fucking Egyptian

Source? No he wasn't, right?
>>
>>2777689
> Arabs who have been there for 700 years max
Arabization involved linguistical and cultural changes, not a genetical one. In other words, Palestinian Arabs are Arabic-speaking descendants of the pre-conquest population of the region and have as much "rights" to the land as Jewish immigrants from Europe.

Although I personally don't know much about the pre-conquest population of Palestina. IIRC the Jews had been driven out after several rebellions by that time, so I guess the majority of the population were Aramaic-speaking Middle-Eastern-looking Christian descendants of the Canaanites. It's possible Samaritans were a major part of the population.
>>
>>2777706
>the fact is Palestinians come from a shit ton of different places.

This. How odd that such last names as al-Masri (the Egyptian,), al-Djazair (the Algerian), el-Mughrabi (the Moroccan), al-Yamani (the Yemenite) and even al-Afghani are so common among those claiming to be "Palestinians."
>>
>>2777715
He was born in Egypt to Palestinian parents, so that guy is bullshitting.
>>
>>2777726
>Palestinian Arabs are Arabic-speaking descendants of the pre-conquest population of the region

It isn't true though. When the Arabs came and ruled, they built settlements far away from the people they ruled, in order to keep distance. The Palestinians lived in those areas. They all have last names and the original Palestinians was made up of many extended families, all coming from different Arab countries. There are some exceptions.
>>
>>2777728

"Some"? Try the great majority, something like 90%.

But it's obvious from your reply that you're not worth my time.
>>
>>2777735
How could he have possibly been born to Palestinian parents if he was the one to invent that identity?
>>
>>2777742
your reply makes no sense. who said "some"?
>>
File: 1493210785609.png (48KB, 483x597px)
1493210785609.png
48KB, 483x597px
Reminder Jews have been a majority in Jerusalem for hundreds and hundreds of years
>>
>>2776791
spbp
>>
>>2776783
This is true, Netanyahu's original name was Mileikowsky or some Polack shit like that. It's like some Arab migrating to UK tomorrow and changing his name to Nigel Winterbottom and pretending he's the original Englishman.
>>
>>2777746
What exactly, is this sentence supposed to mean?
>>
>>2777758
You realize Jews have only had surnames for like 200 years, right? Before that they were "Leb, Son of Nat," and when Germans and Russians made them do it, they just LARPed as Germans and Russians. Goldberg is a German name, Einstein is a German name. All they did was stop larping as Polish or wherever they were from.
>>
>>2777762
When Arafat was born, there was no such thing as "Palestinians." The only reference to Palestinians, were the people living in the British Mandate of Palestine, including Jordanians and Zionists. When Israel was created, Egypt had Gaza, and Jordan had the West Bank. Why didn't the Palestinians want to end this cruel occupation of the Palestinian people by Egypt and Jordan? Simply because it didn't exist until Arafat made up the concept of the Palestinian people. I haven't lied once.
>>
>>2777777
im gay
>>
>>2777777
Delete this post and repost it.
>>
>>2777741
Palestine had a population of like 1-2mln before the conquest, it was relatively urbanized well-settled region. This is probably more than the entire population of the Beduins at the time, but whatever. Next, after the conquest, Arabs established settlements to control the land, but they had a lot of lands to control, so it couldn't have been more than 50k Arabs settled in Palestine. Now you tell me, who big of the genetical impact could 50k Arabs have had on the population this big? It's even less than 500k Franks to 8mln Gauls, and no one thinks the French are Germanic.
>>
File: 1493393380464.jpg (44KB, 400x477px)
1493393380464.jpg
44KB, 400x477px
>>2777777
shit sorry so-called """Palestinians""" but Kek approves this
>>
>>2777787
In 1860 the population of Palestine was 411,000. That's why Jews thought they could easily outnumber them. There are almost a million Jewish settlers in the west bank alone, that just shows how much shit has changed.

I can't blame the early Zionists, Palestine was literally a wasteland. There were barely any inhabitants.
>>
File: 1494156387848.jpg (133KB, 640x612px) Image search: [Google]
1494156387848.jpg
133KB, 640x612px
>>2777777
Literally the holy numbers. 2-777-777

YHWH is literally speaking through 4chan.
>>
>>2777728
You only listed a couple.

>>2777742
>"Some"? Try the great majority, something like 90%.

You're simply wrong. The vast majority of Palestinians have names that indicate where they came from. Many Arabs identify their origins by their family names.

"Masri" = from Egypt-Hamas member of Parliament, Mushir al-Masri (the word "masri" littelery means "the egyptian" in arabic !).
"Khamis"= Bahrain "Salem Hanna Khamis" "al-Faruqi"= Mosul, Iraq
"al-Araj" = Morocco, a member of the Saadi Dynasty "Hussein al-Araj"
"al Lubnani" = the Lebanese
"al-Mughrabi" = the Moroccan (Maghreb" – meaning "West" in Arabic, and usually referring to North Africa or specifically to Morocco)
"al-Djazair" = the Algerian
"al-Yamani" = the Yemeni "Issam Al Yamani"
"al-Afghani" = the Afghan
"al-Hindi" = the Indian "Amin al-Hindi"
"Iraqi" = from Iraq.
"halabi" = from Aleppo, Syria
"El Baghdadi" = from Baghdad Iraq.
"Tarabulsi"= Tarabulus-Tripoli, Lebanon.
"Hourani" = Houran Syria.
"al-Husayni" = Saudi Arabia.
"Saudi" = Saudi Arabia.
"Metzarwah"= Egypt.
"Barda---wil" = "Salah Bardawil" HAMAS legislator in Gaza; Egypt, Bardawil Lake area.
"Nashashibi" = Syria.
"Bushnak" = Bosnia
"zoabi"= from Iraq: "Haneen Zoabi".
"Turki" = Turkey "Daud Turki"
"al-Kurd" = Kurdistan.
"Haddadins" = YEMEN descended from Ghassanid Christian Arabs.
"Arab Abu-Kishk" = Egypt.(Bedouins)
"Arab al shakirat" = Egypt (Bedouins)
"Arab al zabidat" = Egypt (Bedouins)
"Arab al aramsha" = Egypt (Bedouins)
"Abu Sitta" = In Arabic' Abu means father and sitta means six. Translated it actually means father of six. (The Abu Sitta family primarily received this name because around the year 1700, a well known knight of the large Al-Tarabeen tribe always had six slaves (i.e. fedawyah, bodyguards), 3 on each side, with him. They were with him wherever he went, day or night. Hence the name "ABU SITTA." = Egypt (Bedouins) "Salman Abu Sitta ".)
>>
>>2777859
Damn I honestly didn't know that. I have no stake in this but that's kinda funny, I always thought the Israeli identity was fake but atleast they have a genetic link with one another, the Palestinians are literally pretending to be Greeks
>>
>>2777319
culturally and linguistically its very diverse, if you turn on the tv there will be 4 different subtitles
>>
>>2777338
>genocide of the palestinian people
Israel does a lot of things I find disturbing, but lets not go crazy here. What's happening in Palestine isn't a genocide, and the palestinian leadership's inability to unify and denounce violence perpetuate the conflict every bit as much as israel does.
>>
>>2777874
Do most people speak some English there?
>>
>>2777397
>for no reason
there was a reason
>>
>>2777881
a lot of people know english, but Russian is more widely spoken as a second language for jews
>>
File: arafat.jpg (122KB, 900x750px)
arafat.jpg
122KB, 900x750px
>>2777777
>Why didn't the Palestinians want to end this cruel occupation of the Palestinian people by Egypt and Jordan? Simply because it didn't exist until Arafat made up the concept of the Palestinian people. I haven't lied once.

I mean this is true
>>
>>2776810
>of the Jews changed their surnames at some point to make them sound more local

Jews didn't even have surnames back then, unless they were a Cohen. They usually had only a first name and whoever their father was.
>>
File: 1491324251488.png (39KB, 120x118px)
1491324251488.png
39KB, 120x118px
>>2777777

YHWH SPEAKS

PALESTINIANS BTFO
>>
File: 3eb.jpg (47KB, 602x481px) Image search: [Google]
3eb.jpg
47KB, 602x481px
>>2777777
CHECKED
>>
File: 1491465987455.png (218KB, 501x521px)
1491465987455.png
218KB, 501x521px
>>2777777
holy fuck.

are the jews right?
>>
>>2777777
This is why the Palestinians will forever lose.
>>
File: palestiniansball.png (259KB, 408x1434px)
palestiniansball.png
259KB, 408x1434px
>>2777777
checked
>>
File: 1474783343054.jpg (17KB, 363x363px)
1474783343054.jpg
17KB, 363x363px
>>2777777
4chan turned me zionist
>>
>>2777777
wtf I love Israel now
>>
>>2777777
WITH JEWS YOU WIN
>>
>>2777706
Idiot.
Palestinians=People who live within the mandate of Palestine...in other words, the indigenous peoples, whether their called Palestinians or not is beside the point. Most "Palestinians" are genetically more similar to "ancient Levantines" and "ancient canaanites" than the modern Jewish/European immigrants.
>>
>>2777728
>last names = race
FUCKING RETARD
>>
>>2777777
Palestine is a region, the people who live there are Palestinians, they are Islamic Levantines, how hard is this to understand?
>>
>giving ashkenazian and other flavors of jew an ethno nationalist state in a region where their ethnicity doesn't originate from.

europes' jews should have been given east Prussia after the war.
>>
>>2778520
dont disrespect sexts newfag-kun
>>
>>2777871
>>2777859
You're wrong, last names don't mean shit. Arab last names range from Morocco to Indonesia and yet Arab genes make up less than 2% of any genepool outside of traditional Arab lands, which is within modern Saudi Arabia...for the most part.
Turkish people are the same as ancient Anatolians yet have Turkic names, Egyptians have remained genetically unchanged for 5000 years yet have Arabic names, Iranians are mostly similar to how they were 2500 years ago yet 90% of their surnames are less than 1400 years old, etc etc. "Palestinians have Arab names" is meaningless when we have actual genetic information showng that Palestinians are indigenous.
>>
>>2778520
>they are Islamic Levantines

No they aren't.

>>2777859
>>2777859
>>2777859
>>2777859

None of them have a connection to each other in DNA. They vary more between each other than any other ethnicity. There is no distinct genetics where you could test to see if you were a Palestinian. However, there is with Jews.
>>
>>2778510
This isn't true. Mizrahi Jews are closer to Ashkenazi then they are with Palestinians. What about this do you not understand? You're pulling shit out of your ass.
>>
>>2778510
>the indigenous peoples

Palestinians descend from Arab invaders. The demographics have changed so much there. If you think they have been there for 5,000 years you're a fucking idiot. There is a reason Lebanese Christians identify as Phoenicians to distance themselves from the Arab invaders.
>>
>>2778565
The Palestinian Arabs are pathetic. I would have respect for them if they didn't lie so much. If they would just admit they are arabs who settled in there I could respect it but they won't. They insist there is a genetic link between them
>>
File: bobbyfischer.jpg (422KB, 700x617px)
bobbyfischer.jpg
422KB, 700x617px
>>2777777
I don't know how to feel about this.
>>
File: b2d.jpg (20KB, 354x395px)
b2d.jpg
20KB, 354x395px
>>2777777
CHECK'D

HOW WILL PALESTINIANS EVER RECOVER?
>>
>>2778569
>Palestinians descend from Arab invaders.

Exactly. I don't consider what Israel doing wrong whatsoever. Arabs have enacted Imperialism more than anyone. The worst Holocaust of all time was against the Hindus and Sikhs by Arab invaders, and that's exactly what they did to Ancient Palestine. I'm not okay with them pretending to be the original inhabitants. As an Indian I hope Israel pushes them all out.
>>
>>2778569
The Arab invasions left a bunch of cultural artifacts everywhere but genetically didn't do shit. 82% of "arab" men in the Levant are descended from ancient Levantines, thats more than Jewish Levantines at 70%.
>>2778565
Im not memeing, this is data from genetic studies, which leads me to believe your pulling shit out of your ass
>>
>>2778569
>The demographics have changed so much there.

This is why """Palestinians""" are so dumb. It's like if Native Americans were expelled, created a huge diaspora culture, than returned and Americans pretended that they were "indigenous" because they were 10 generations in.
>>
>>2778604
>>2778565
Paterntally that is
>>
>>2778604
You're just cherrypicking studies. There are studies that show Palestinians are genetically zero different than Jordanians too.
>>
>>2777486
Do you guys just enjoy going full retard all the time? It's like a sport? You compete to see how say the most retarded absurd thing?
>>
>>2778604
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaeogenetics_of_the_Near_East#Levant_.28Israel.2C_Syria.2C_Palestine.2C_Lebanon.2C_Jordan.29

You're absolutely wrong. """"Palestinians"""" don't.
>>
>>2778599
>Arabs have enacted Imperialism more than anyone.

This is literally just karma. They eradicated cultures. The Coptic Christians (Real Ancient Egyptians) are oppressed in their own country by Arabs who force the language to be Arabic. It ruined the whole middle east. Israel is adding something new, i'm glad Hebrew is back. Kurds better be next.
>>
>>2778533
I agree, but there's no use arguing about it now.
>>
>>2778626
No. The "Hebrew" they claim to speak is a fake ass Slavic Hebrew. The bible speaks about the Israelites being dark-skinned, these fake ass white European Jews don't have a drop of non-white blood in them.
>>
>>2778533
Why? It makes sense to give Jews their historical homeland. Jerusalem had already been majority Jewish. It's a fact that Jews made that land relevant, it only makes sense to return a ethnically displaced group due to Roman Imperialism their homeland. It's reparations.
>>
I wouldn't mind the Jews so much if most of their men weren't sleazy faggots when it comes to Asian women. We don't have anything in common with the Jews aside from raising our kids to study like robots.

t. Asian man
>>
>>2778689
>It makes sense to give Jews their historical homeland.

Palestina is not the historical homeland of the Jews. It's the homeland of the Palestinians.

>Jerusalem had already been majority Jewish.

Wrong. Al-Quds has always been under Muslim control, that's why The dome of the rock will remain their forever.

>It's a fact that Jews made that land relevant

Wrong again. Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. We are more relevant than Jews. Therefore deserve more accordingly.

>it only makes sense to return a ethnically displaced group due to Roman Imperialism their homeland

Jews weren't ethnically displaces. There has never been a Jewish kingdom in Israel. The Palestinians have literally been in that land for over 50,000 years. The oldest inhabitants EVER. The fact that you Europeans think you have rights to it is pathetic
>>
>>2778696
>I wouldn't mind the Jews so much if most of their men weren't sleazy faggots when it comes to Asian women.

redpill me on this?
>>
>>2778711
>There has never been a Jewish kingdom in Israel.

The Quran doesn't mention a Jewish kingdom?
>>
>>2778741
No. Jews didn't exist then. The Talmudic Jews you see today have no connection whatsoever with the Ancient Israelites. Palestinians are the true successors of the Hebrews.
>>
>>2778719
Jewish nerds in America love Asian women, this is a well documented fact, see Mark Zuckerbergsteinshekel
>>
File: jewcouple.jpg (131KB, 560x731px)
jewcouple.jpg
131KB, 560x731px
>>2778756
Statistically inaccurate though. American Jews are actually more likely to get with a black women than an Asian. Plus Jews not in the diaspora definitely not.
>>
>>2778614
Im not cherry-picking, i picked the first one I saw
>>2778627
What are you on about? This literally says nothing of the difference between Jews and Palestinians
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews#Paternal_lineage.2C_Y_chromosome
quit pulling shit out of your ass
>>
File: jewfro.jpg (49KB, 680x700px)
jewfro.jpg
49KB, 680x700px
>>2778829
Fuck off. Your stupid little theories have already been debunked by YHWH himself.

See
>>2777777
>>
>>2778852
Stupid little theory?
Im not the one who used genetic studies that used Levantines (Samaritans and Druze) to try and prove European Jews are more Levantine than actual Levantines.
>>
File: ethio.png (3MB, 1750x1402px)
ethio.png
3MB, 1750x1402px
>>2778885
Keep crying that YHWH debunked your whole theory in one post.

You're delusional if you think the Palestinians don't descend from arabs who came recently. Read the descriptions of the changing demographics over the years.
>>
>>2776770
You cannot pass off every political movement as LARPing because sometimes it goes too far

The Troubles is another example of a LARP that went too far.
>>
>>2776783
>convert name to local name to avoid persecution
>change it back when persecution stops
>this is bad
Really made me think anon
>>
>>2777286
No it's kept as former Yugoslav republic because no one likes Greece enough
>>2777269
>Israel wouldn't happen without the Holocaust
What did Laurence of Arabia cry about again
>the Hundred Years' War didn't create distinct french and English identies
Why lad
>>
>>2777338
>Arabs ruled non-Arabia for 5k years
Just because Assyrians liked to genocide and rule through fear doesn't make them arabs
>>
>>2777466
>science has proved
Science also disproved racism, oh wait you mean your specific set of scientists
>>
>>2778533
>give them a part of Poland stolen from Poland by the Teutonic Knights
Really made me think anon
>>2776770
How many burgers can you clap
>>
>>2777338
>They have ZERO middle eastern DNA and have no connection to the land.

This is why Israel will always be the most morally reprehensible country in the world until it is destroyed.
>>
>>2776855
>is germany based on another empire that existed thousand of years ago?
Um, anon... You are familiar with the term 'the Second/Third Reich', right? What, precisely, do you think that is referring to?
>>
>>2776770
Israel can get away with it as long as they ensure Chrisitan privileges in Jerusalem
>>
>>2776770
Jesus is God therefore God is Jewish.
>>
>>2776945
>germanic barbarians living outside the Roman borders are true descendants of Rome
>>
>>2777768

Yiddish is a Germanic language.
>>
>>2777777
>Arafat born in 1929

"In May 1917 prior to the arrival of the Balfour Mission to the United States, President Wilson took occasion to afford ample opportunity for the discussion of Zionist Palestinian prospects, and the occasion was not neglected. At the first official reception given by President Wilson for Mr. Balfour, the latter singled out Brandeis as one with whom he desired private conversation. Mr. Balfour while in Washington summarized his own attitude in a single sentence, "I am a Zionist." But while Balfour and Brandeis met as often as circumstances demanded other Zionists met and discussed the Palestinian problem with all those members of the British mission whose understanding it was thought desirable to cultivate. This was made necessary because at that particular juncture the creation of an American mandatory for Palestine a policy Brandeis did not favor was being persistently discussed in the European press." - Jacob de Haas

Fuck off Moloch worshiper.
>>
File: jewsbtfo.jpg (131KB, 722x333px)
jewsbtfo.jpg
131KB, 722x333px
>>2777777
Palestine Look up Palestine at Dictionary.com
from Latin Palestina (name of a Roman province), from Greek Palaistine (Herodotus), from Hebrew Pelesheth "Philistia, land of the Philistines."
>>
>>2776845
>>2776911
Those are minor things and don't encompass the entirety of German culture.
>>
>>2779301
>quote from a malfunctioning(crazy) chess robot
who cares

YHWH has btfo the antisemites:
>>2777777
>>
>>2779320
Not an argument. YHWH doesn't give a shit about numerology you kek worshiping faggot.
>>
>>2779332
We'll see if your """arguments""" will save you from the wrath of YHWH.
>>
>>2779357
Okay kikefag. At least I won't feel the wrath of the SHOA.
>>
>>2779362
I thought your kind denied that it was real.
>>
>>2779367
>implying I wasn't referring to the future SHOA that has yet to take place
>>
>>2779373
>implying you have the power to make it happen
>>
>>2779384
>implying I will responsible for it
>>
>>2779293
Yeah, and Patois is an English language. Yiddish still has Aramaic, Hebrew and Latin influences. Which coincides with them being Jews from the Roman Empire.
>>
>>2777397
>try to reclaim historical mythical nation state after WWII for no reason by taking it from natives who have occupied it for way longer than ancient Hebrews ever did.
>for no reason.
Zionism was a politically active movement well before WWII and there were several attempts to establish a Jewish nation. Thanks for playing, try again next time.
>>
>>2779362
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_U9HECYIyU

I'm not Jewish but I won't fuck with YHWH, just look at that video. This man screams "I'M A JEW. I SUMMON YAHWEH AND THE ARCHANGELS FOR PROTECTION."

Then the Cop tazes him and he immediately breaks loose and runs away. I'm sorry but there is a chance the Jews are right and i'm not gonna take the chance.
>>
>>2776818
Credit to the massive amount of British and Amerocan war surplus, you mean. Also terror tactics.
>>
>>2779438
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_U9HECYIyU

>"I am resisting your aggressions, in favor that they are illegal!"
>>
>>2779301
Should have named it Canaan, and instead if referring to the Palestinians as such they would be referred to as Canaanites. Imagine the butthurt.
>We're the original residents as Canaanites, you genocided our people long ago!
>>2779438
If Jew magic was real then the Holocaust never happened. All they would have to do is call down YHWH and the Nazis would have lost.
>>
>>2779512
>If Jew magic was real then the Holocaust never happened.

No, let me explain. I'll quote the Chief Sephardi Rabbi in Israel, his funeral had 800,000 people show up, over 10% of the population.

>“The six million Holocaust victims were reincarnations of the souls of sinners, people who transgressed and did all sorts of things which should not be done. They had been reincarnated in order to atone.”
>>
>>2776818
Can we bring back other interesting nations/empires?
>>
File: kurd.png (14KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
kurd.png
14KB, 265x190px
>>2779638
>Can we bring back other interesting nations/empires?

Kurdistan. It would be great to see Turkey, Iraq, Iran and Syria get BTFO'D in the near future. Plus they have their own language and are progressive, why do we need a million arabic speaking countries when a non arab population is under Arab rule?
>>
>>2778606
Except in the case of the jews it's much more than 10 generations removed from Israel.
>>
>>2777338

STFU mudshit pali terrorist
>>
Its not larping when its for real my dude
>>
>>2779425
I know some Latin words. Am I wuz Roman and shiet?
>>
>>2779437
Except the State of Khazar-I mean Israel wasn't established until after WW2.
>>
>>2778565
>>2778569
>>2778614
Can all of you post the fucking studies? Seriously, I'm interested in the argument.
>>
File: 1467778950659.png (93KB, 467x496px)
1467778950659.png
93KB, 467x496px
>>2777777

HE SPEAKS
>>
>>2779767
Kekeke ownage
>>
>>2779293
Yes, it's a dialect of German that, as far as I know, is only often classified as a separate language due to the use of a different script.
Yiddish isn't the official language of Judaism, Anon.
>>
>>2776828
What is Canada LARPing as?
>>
>>2779672
I'd rather see Assyria and Babylonia.
>>
>>2776783
And started eating hummus and falafel
>>
>>2776945
This. If niggers say we wuz Cleopatra it's laughable but if Greeks say we wuz Plato it's objectively correct. /leftypol/ is just trying to turn the meme on its head as if it said all anvestral pride is bullshit.
>>
>>2780488
What are you smoking? Cleopatra was Egyptian for sure.
>>
>>2780488
>all anvestral pride is bullshit

It is though.

Why would you be proud of something you didn't choose, and didn't work for.
>>
>>2780493
Because I am my ancestors, they created me, their traits are reflected in mine. Tabula rasa bullshit combined with meritocracy and blank slate induvidualism doesn't just deny sentimental pride, it denies biology.
>>
>>2780493
Hello, reddit!
>>
File: jesus gun control.jpg (133KB, 600x437px)
jesus gun control.jpg
133KB, 600x437px
Shit's gonna be hilarious on judgment day when they find out their covenant has been null for 2000 years and they've been killing Palestinian children for no good reason.
>>
Hmm... I have a hunch that the truth is somewhere between "Israeli Jews are European LARPers" and "There is no such thing as a Palestinian people".
>>
>>2778991
Its exactly the same as how Blacks in America would change their last names from the names of their ancestor's slave masters to something else.
>>
>>2777466
Waaaait, I thought Jews were turkic mongols. Make up your mind please, Ahmed.
>>
File: 1492218706014.gif (899KB, 600x600px)
1492218706014.gif
899KB, 600x600px
can someone explain why /pol/ hates the idea of israel, but will spend a great deal of time defending rhodesia and apartheid south africa?
>>
>>2780731

/pol/ hates jews.
>>
>>2780731
Daily reminder that Israel and South Africa were best buddies, and even jointly developed nukes together.
>>
>>2780736
Hahaha pol is the jews you're being duped
>>
>>2776770
>Even name their tanks and defense strategies after religious mythology (samson option etc.)
america uses all sorts of indian names for it's military stuff. nothing new here
>>
>>2779638

soon...
>>
File: shots fired.png (413KB, 720x895px)
shots fired.png
413KB, 720x895px
>>2780760
>>
>>2776770
The samson option isn't real, its just a meme.
>>
>>2780800
Fukken LOL

Sure cupcake and the USAF doesn't have hypersonic drones carrying nuclear payloads which fly 200 feet thus making the very movement of the craft over the surface of the Earth catastrophic.

And the military hasnt been experimenting with genetic manipulation since 1923.

And the planet isn't literally honeycombed with tunnels and underground bases.

Right. No Sampson option it's just a meme
>>
File: atlas rock.jpg (188KB, 762x867px)
atlas rock.jpg
188KB, 762x867px
>>2777777
thus saith the lord
>>
>>2777777
Israel created the Palestinians.
The Palestinians are the Arabs that were displaced by the creation of Israel.
They didn't have a common identity before Israel, but they now have a common identity as people whose villages were taken over and sometimes eradicated by Israel.
I don't think that Arafat or any other Palestinian leader has ever claimed otherwise.
>>
>>2780742
They were allies out of interest. South Africa was isolated and Israel needed nukes. It's not because Israelis actually liked or were White nationalists themselves. Before the alliance Israel hated South Africa precisely because the Afrikaners were nationalists who at some point sympathized with the Nazis.
>>
>>2776813
Those states are a continuation of nations or territories that already existed in one way or another, Isreal disappeared more than 2000 years ago. It's an artificial state basing their claim to sovereignty on ancient territory and religion. Imagine if the Lebanese suddenly say Tunisia is theirs because Polynesians held it 2500 years ago, it would be absurd if turkey claimed thier ownership of the balkans even though they lost it less than 200 years ago. But with the fucking Jews it's sound logic. Yea man the Italians should hold France, they held Gaul 2000 years ago..
>>
>>2776828
But those nation states formed since the 19th century were nations for the people who were already living there, the Jews just packed up and went to a majority arab land and said it's there's now because of their religious book and ancient history. It's comparable to European colonization from 1500-1700
>>
>>2777481
the people who made up modern day Norway are the same people that has been there forever, not some fringe group that occupied it for a little 2000 years ago and invade claiming it's there's now
>>
>>2778554
This, I love it when scientific studies supports their argument it's great but when the doesn't it's completely ignored. Doesn't matter what the fuck they called themselves, just look at the genetics, it's the same people that's been their forever. A few thousand conquerors doesn't suddenly change the genetic makeup of tens of millions of people
>>
>>2780436
Americans with more of a British and French flavor
>>
>>2778533
Jews have a place where they can live without fear of systematic oppression or sectarian conflict.

Its called the USA. I love when my Zionist Jewish friends say Israel is necessary so that the Jews have a safe place to call home, then within the same breath they justify Israel's poor human rights record by pointing out that it's surrounded by nations that want to be wiped off the face of the earth.
>>
>>2781114
Yup, like a virus complaining about white blood cells.

>b b bbut we were the same substance 10 million years ago, we belong here
>>
>>2781072
>It's an artificial state basing their claim to sovereignty on ancient territory and religion.

And also with bullets and money and unity and competence and consistency.
What the fuck is a "true claim" and how is that not the larpiest shit you could possibly say?
>>
>>2781191
A "true claim" is inhabiting the land you claim as your own in the past 2000 years... Iraq, even if it's a made up nation filled with different types of people, is a rightful country because it's population is made up by the same people who were there before it existed. It's like the British coming into Normandy claiming it as their own because they held it in the hundreds years war and the Norman came from there. At least that happened in the past millennium for fucks sake
>>
>>2777338
>>2779208
>and have no connection to the land
Define "connection to the land"
Does this mean you have dirt moving through your veins?

All it takes is one generation of children born under a flag, knowing nothing else, to develop the connection you are talking about. It's been multiple at this point.

Israelis have every bit the claim to that land as "palestinians" plus the military-industrial complex to back it up.
>>
>>2779301
>dictionary.com is THE authority and final word on controversial geopolitics
>>
>>2780947

i want this post addressed
>>
>>2781211
>All it takes is one generation of children born under a flag, knowing nothing else, to develop the connection you are talking about. It's been multiple at this point.

We aren't discussing wether people born in Isreal now are true Isrealies, we are discussing the validity of the formation of Israel

>Define "connection to the land"
Does this mean you have dirt moving through your veins?

Connection to the land in its most basic form is actually inhabiting the land you claim as your own. Like how the French have connection with their land because they've been there for thousands of years, the Isrealies had not been in Palestine for thousands of years before the formation, and the native(minority) of Jews considered themselves the same people as the Muslims and Christians that were living there, they just practiced a different religion
>>
>>2781245
if i gave you this, how would you answer for the rest?
does israel not deserve to exist based on the other aspects i have mentioned? the shared cultural identity?
plus the constant persecution of these so-called europeans, who, despite every effort to assimilate, despite their supposed genetics, were never considered europeans by europeans?
>>
>>2781242
There is nothing to address. Palestinians at the time were people who inhabited the Mandate of Palestine, before that they were the people who inhabited the province of Palestine under the ottomans, before that the people in the province of Palestine under the mamalukes. Why should jordan exist and not Palestine? There was never any "Jordanian" people, neither was there Iraqi. Nobody questions the Syrians but they are just the people who inhabited the area of Syria
>>
>>2780982
>kikes will support their ideological enemies to further their own interests

are jews the ultimate masters of realpolitik?
>>
>>2781270
We'll that's the completely different issue. I'm a Palestinian Christian but I know Isreal isn't going anywhere short of a nuclear war, so I guess they have their "cultural identify" now, but at the expense of persecuting the cultural identify of the natives of the land they inhabit. They are like the early European colonies.
>>
>>2779294
prior to 1948 jews living in that region were referred to as palestinians
>>
>>2781297
Yup, the Muslims, Christians and Jews all considered themselves the same people, just like an atheist and a Catholic Italian both consider themselves Italian
>>
>>2779332
never heard of kabbalah? It's really big on numerology and finding hidden messages in the old testament through the interpretation of repeating digits.
>>
>>2780511
please read global rule 3
>>
>>2781305
Reddit
>>
File: IMG_0236.jpg (53KB, 510x178px)
IMG_0236.jpg
53KB, 510x178px
>>2780731
Rhodesia and South Africa haven't been the on the receiving end of hundreds of billions of American tax dollars, nor did Rhodesians or South Africans in the US wield power enough to drive the US into wars for them. The irony is the US had far more in common with the Rhodesians and South Africans than Israel, but effectively helped kill both nations for commiting racial "crimes", while propping up Israel which does the same.
>>
>>2781242
he's right, there are definitely two sides to this story but both sides wish to claim the whole land for themselves.

The real unfortunate thing is that it all could have been avoided if the muslim palestinians had just accepted the UN partition plan, as the jews did, instead of rejecting it and going to war in the hopes that they could take the whole thing for themselves.

Although they did save us from this border gore.
>>
>>2781318
No, the people of Palestine has always been called Palestine going back thousands of years, the same people that have always been there including the native Jews, not the ones who invaded. However they were always part of a larger empire or caliphate as a province or mandate, so there is no "Palestinian" nation that existed.
>>
>>2781336
This is inaccurate.

Herodotus talked about the Palestinians of Syria sure. He did.

But it was a place distinction not a people distinction. He made no distinction between the Palestinian Jews or gentry.

It was just a region
>>
>>2781352
And the people who were there before Israel made no distinction. There is nothing wrong with the native Muslims Christians and Jews forming their nation, the problem starts when a large group of people who have never lived there invades and calls it their own. The problem isn't that Jews exist there it's that the majority of Jews that are there now and control the region have no sake in the land before it was given to them
>>
>>2781364
>the people
>before Israel

You mean the Caananites. Well yes if the Caananites care to present themselves they would have a VERY strong case.

But the Arabs in the region certainly migrated there and jews have always existed in the region post-Canaan.
>>
>>2776770
Israel is the number one terrorist state in the world. I'm dead serious, we talk about Saudi Arabia and Pakistan all the fucking time, but the media simply won't ever criticize Israel. The Zionist Regime is one of the most cruel regimes ever created. The Palestinians are living through an actual hell right now, all because of some racist Europeans. Yet if i criticize the Holocaust going on in Palestine i'm anti-semitic?
>>
>>2781375
The "arabs" that inhabit the Levant are also Caananites... There are countless studies already on this, a small invading force of a few thousand does not displace the genetics of tens of millions. I bet you think Gulf arabs and Syrians are the same... or that Northern and southern Italians are genetically the same
>>
File: 1382538075519.jpg (11KB, 279x180px) Image search: [Google]
1382538075519.jpg
11KB, 279x180px
>>2781305
>>
>>2780476
The Greeks invented Hummus though. Plus most Jews in Israel are Mizrahi, it would make a lot of sense they would bring Hummus and Falafels with them
>>
>>2781336
I think you missed my point, the important thing is that we are where we are and both the Israelis and the Palestinians need to stop pretending and realize they're stuck with eachother, so the sooner they get used to it the better.

The amount of hatred between those two groups, and the insistence on never seeing the world from the other side's point of view is quite disconcerting. Israelis don't care about the suffering of Palestinians because they're all terrorists anyway, even the children, and Palestinians don't care about all the Israeli civilians killed in terrorist attacks because they're all filthy landgrabbers.

It really seems like the conflict could be exactly the same as it is today when I die.
>>
>>2776907
>>2777403
>shadowrun
>>
>>2781384
please read global rule 6
>>
>>2781378
Yup, I absolutely hate the Hitler, because of him any criticism of Jews that was justified before the war is now instantly labeled anti semetic. They have the nerve of screaming persecution when they have millions of people living in squalor surrounded by a wall constantly worried about being bombed from a jet. I seriously encourage everyone to go to Israel and see what's happening. I'm a Palestinian born in California, I always feel so helpless to make any change as my culture erodes every year
>>
>>2781395
Israel is the only party willing to negotiate at any time, its the palestinians who refuse to come to the table.
>>
>>2781387
I know, kicking the Jews out at this point is out of the question, they need to focus on improving relations... but if I have to hear about the legitimacy of the state of Isreal one more time I'm gonna kill someone. It shouldn't exist, but the time to get rid of it ended 50 years ago
>>
>>2781404
>Hey guys, we are foreign invaders who don't belong here and we constantly treat you like second class citizens and future terrorists while we bulldoze the homes you've lived in all your life and bomb your cities to rubble, but won't you come to a comprise? Don't you understand diplomacy?
>>
>>2781418
and refusing to negotiate has accomplished what exactly?
>>
>>2781404
This is the same logic Americans used on native Americans throughout thir history. "We've genocided them and took their native lands but they keep attacking settlers!!!! the savages do not know comprises!"
>>
>>2781420
Nothing I agree, just don't act like the Isrealies are some peaceful force looking for a nice compromise and the Palestinians have no justification for fighting back
>>
>>2781404
>we're going to take about half of your land
>wtf why don't they agree with this
>>
>>2781364
>have no sake in the land before it was given to them

i do not understand why this is a problem

is this not how every society on earth forms itself initially?
>>
>>2781430
terrorism is never justified, all it accomplishes is creating more suffering

all the low skilled labor in Israel, particularly in construction is done by Palestinians. Far more Palestinians work for Israelis than work for other Palestinians, the Israeli economy is quite dependent on their cheap labor. Imagine what they could do if instead of stabbing innocent people to death on the street, they embraced Gandhi style mass civil disobedience and all Palestinian workers working for Israeli companies went on strike.

But of course that will never happen because the PLO would have to spend all of its foreign aid money on feeding its citizens instead of buying new SUVs and swimming pools for its senior officers, and Hamas would have to put off building new tunnels and rockets to actually help the Gazans. How fucking horrifying, right?
>>
>>2781378
>but the media simply won't ever criticize Israel
never met a dude who's anus prolapsed as a result of lack of media criticism

but i bet a few refugee rape-victims could testify the dangers of islam's spread

same principle applies to isis beheadings
>>
>>2781438
So invading counties and genociding the natives is acceptable because we've done it in the past? And the Isrealies that came have never had any ties to that land, there is no justification for it. It's like if the Basques of Spain packed up and invaded Cuba, killing and making the Cubans second class citizens because their both "Spanish ish"
>>
>>2781448
are you accusing Israel of genocide?
>>
>>2781445
What are you arguing exactly? I actually agree to all these points, but we aren't talking about what course the Palestinians should take now we are discussing the validity of the nation of Isreal and it's formation
>>
>>2776770
Let them have their fun.
>>
>>2781437

it was simply going to be another change in management until they declared war
>>
>>2781450
Genocide is the killing of a specific group of people, I think putting them in a small area and bombing them from the sky for 60 years is a good example of it. Not even gonna talk about the endless push of eliminating the culture itself
>>
>>2781463
cont. I'm going to smoke a bowl and sleep now I won't reply to anymore posts as your Palestinian discussion piece lol. As much as I talk about all of this, I would never go back, I was born in California and I am not leaving, love it here
>>
>>2781456
>the validity of the nation of Isreal and it's formation
its a bit ridiculous because the connection to ancient Judea is pretty tenuous, yes the people who lived there in Roman times were jews, but the judaism of the era before the fall of the second temple was so tremendously different from modern rabinic judaism that they're hardly even the same religion.

But it happened, the muslims tried to stop it military and failed pathetically, when you lose wars you have to deal with the consequences. No sense arguing over whether Israel has a right to exist 60 years after the fact, they're there and they're not going anywhere.

I'm more interested in discussing solutions to the Israeli Arab conflict, but am dismayed by neither side seeming particularly interested in doing anything but perpetuating the status quo forever.
>>
>>2781463
that is a rather gross oversimplification
>>
>>2781472
>palestinian apologist
>DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>2781474
We'll I've already stated this too, Isreal isn't going anywhere and we should have adopted the gandhi approach along time ago, Isreal wouldn't have the shallow justification they have now to continue the settlements and bombing

ok that's it I'm sleeping..
>>
>>2781482
>palestinian apologist

I'm Palestinian

>DUDE WEED LMAO

I guess partaking in a vice like 90% kids my age is pushing cringy weed culture? There plenty of people who smoke and don't worship and talk about it
>>
>>2781498
yet you felt the need to
>>
>>2781505
When someone says "I'm gonna shit and sleep" do you post DUDE SHITTING LMAO

OR when someone says "I'm gonna eat and sleep" DUDE SLEEP LMAO

Now just mentioning weed is participating in weed culture?
>>
>>2781114
Jews still are the number 1 target for religious hate crimes in America though. Vastly overrepresented in violent hate crimes, as with almost every other thing (banking, media, etc.)

I wouldn't want to be a Jew in America personally. Jewish kids used to get beat the fuck up at the school when I was young, atleast in Israel they can speak their mother tongue and stop LARPing as Europeans.
>>
File: israeli.png (511KB, 618x769px) Image search: [Google]
israeli.png
511KB, 618x769px
>>2777777
This is why I support Israel
>>
File: 2.png (407KB, 565x532px)
2.png
407KB, 565x532px
>>2781536
>stop LARPing as Europeans

this. I just want them to stop pretending to be white and go defend their homeland. I have no stake in it other than that Israel is the only place in that region that takes care of it's people. I don't believe anyone had a right to the land but whoever can keep it deserves it.
>>
>>2781463
>eliminating the culture itself

What culture? The Israeli Identity existed before the PLO and the concept of "Palestinians" did. I don't see how you can eradicate it.
>>
>>2781536
I thought being Jewish wasn't determined by religion.
>>
>>2781568
Those are Russian whores hired by the IDF to act as propaganda.
>>
>>2781643
I think they still consider them religious hate crimes regardless of if it's because they are ethnically jewish. If I recall they are like 10 times more likely than the average person and 3 times more than a black person, which is surprising.
>>
File: israelifu4.png (2MB, 1192x1174px) Image search: [Google]
israelifu4.png
2MB, 1192x1174px
>>2781646
Saaauce?
>>
File: cry.jpg (38KB, 400x388px)
cry.jpg
38KB, 400x388px
>>2781652
>tfw you will never be chosen
>tfw you will never have a israeli waifu

Why even live?
>>
>>2777269

A Jewish state was on the cards as soon as the Arabs stabbed the Ottomans in the back and became a British fifth column.
>>
>>2781672
As soon as the balfour declaration was signed, an Israel was inevitable. How much land they would get would be up for debate.
>>
>>2781652
Typical for Jews to whore their women for shekels, just like Hollywood
>>2781659
Probably should just an hero then
>>2781649
Source on those statistics
>>
File: hate-crimes.png (12KB, 538x558px) Image search: [Google]
hate-crimes.png
12KB, 538x558px
>>2781686
>Source on those statistics

https://ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime/2015/tables-and-data-declarations/1tabledatadecpdf

It's the FBI hate crime statistics.
>>
>>2781716
There is hope for America yet then.
>>
>>2781716
woah I thought you were bullshitting
>>
>>2781716
Maybe America isn't so bad after all...
>>
File: 1486647725384.gif (849KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1486647725384.gif
849KB, 300x400px
>>2776770
>>Revived a dead language and made it the official language
it made sense since jewish settlers and migrants didn't have a shared language
>Bases its flag
most flags are meant to symbolizing the peoples common history
It's not unusual that countries do thay
>>
>>2781819
>it made sense since jewish settlers and migrants didn't have a shared language

This. Some spoke Yiddish, some Russian, Judeo-Arabic, Ladino, or any one of the other hundreds of Jewish languages. It made sense to revive it and from a linguistic perspective it's pretty cool. Religion Jews got butthurt because MUHH SACRED LANGUAGE
>>
>>2776770
>Bases its flag

You realize the Star of David wasn't actually the Star of David, right? It's not an Ancient Israelite symbol, it showed up in a tons of cultures. The Menorah is one, but the Star of David is new.

We only identify Jews with that because Muslims decided to put Yellow stars on them in the 7th century and the Holocaust. That's what I find funny about those black dudes who LARP as Israelites. They rock the Star of David which was popularized by a Jewish False Messiah.
>>
>>2781819
OP is dumb
>>
>>2776922
If you lived here you would understand it's justified.

Imagine redneck conservatism, arab mentality, african temper, and sjw victim complex, all in one people
>>
>>2782456
oh fuck off
>>
>>2782456
Mizrahi? You're out of your mind. I'm Ashkenazi and it's the opposite. My girl is a Persian Jew, yeah sure her family hates Arabs a lot and are kinda religious fanatics but they don't have the SJW victim complex.
>>
hmmmmmmmmmm
huh........................
>>
>>2782470
Persians and middle class Iraqis are honorary Ashkenazim (Like how Romanians are "honorary" Mizrahim)
>>
File: MosheBarazani.jpg (12KB, 205x310px) Image search: [Google]
MosheBarazani.jpg
12KB, 205x310px
>>2782484
>middle class Iraqis

If by Middle Class Iraqis you mean Kurds, then yes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moshe_Barazani
>>
>>2782477
Really makes you think...
>>
>>2782498
Basically the urban Jewish inteligensia of Iraq
>>
File: cult.jpg (15KB, 320x303px) Image search: [Google]
cult.jpg
15KB, 320x303px
>>2777777
holy fuck. (((he))) speaks.
>>
>>2781536
Yeah no, there's no widespread hatred of Jews at all in America. Rednecks don't care about Jews, there are tons of "ah support Israel" type Christians with Israili flag bumper stickers.

I like to record random AM radio show clips once in a while. Take a listen to this guy at the beginning, he's talking about God creating the modern state of Israel and the Jews being the chosen people and shit.

https://youtu.be/MIGG9zFBhVU

Kek if you listen all the way through you'll hear some wacko with his own broadcast talking about alien cat people throughout history going back to the ancient Egyptians lmao. I love rural American AM radio, everyone has a voice from Fundamentalist Christians to Mexican Catholics to crazy black preachers to cat people conspiracy theorists.
>>
File: typicalisraeli.jpg (43KB, 600x407px)
typicalisraeli.jpg
43KB, 600x407px
>>2777777
How will the so-called Palestinians ever recover from this?
>>
>>2780655
isn't the return of jews and the creation of Israel again something thats needed before the end times come, though?
>>
>>2781317
underrated post
>>
>>2782484
>Like how Romanians are "honorary" Mizrahim
Because we got them from the turks?
>>
>>2782563
>Yeah no, there's no widespread hatred of Jews at all in America.

No one said there was. Just that they are vastly overrepresented in hate crimes, as shown in >>2781716

I know Evangelicals they have a huge hard-on for Jews, and polls show Jews are the most liked religious group. Just that there is a minority that really hate Jews.
>>
>>2780493
Class means nothing, redditor. Money is nothing to blood.
>>
>>2783291

you should try living in a trailer park and say that again
>>
>>2777256
Literally text book WE WUZ
>>
>>2781378
Congrats anon.
You now realize what liberals mean when they preach about privilege.
>>
>>2781428
Thats why the Palestinians need to wake up and come to table if they don't want to end up like the native Americans did.
>>
>>2781716
What counts as a hate crime?
Does drawing a nazi swazi count as one?
>>
File: asa.jpg (17KB, 585x156px)
asa.jpg
17KB, 585x156px
>>2777777
oh shit
>>
File: shieeeet.jpg (18KB, 480x360px)
shieeeet.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>2777777
Another example of Yahweh's blessing. Palestinians need to repent and convert to Judaism so he will forgive them and let them live in peace in the hills of Judea and Samaria.
>>
>>2781378
Honestly, this is one of the biggest issues the modern Jewish community faces. The fact that so many Jews use cries of anti-semitism to deflect legitimate criticism of Jewish and/or Israeli behavior only serves to make the label of anti-semite not just meaningless but potentially a good thing.

The moment the public starts associating anti-semitism with intellectual honesty is the moment things start getting really fucking bad.
>>
>>2783546
>The fact that so many Jews use cries of anti-semitism to deflect legitimate criticism of Jewish and/or Israeli behavior

They don't though. I see more people bitch about this then I actually see it. Maybe it's because i'm in commiefornia, but the justice for palestine groups are 50% Jewish. The only pro-Israel Jews i've ever met were Orthodox and Ben Shapiro-tier. ones. Most Jews are just atheists who want to be victims so they identify with Palestinians as a defense mechanism.
>>
>>2783556
>Most Jews are just atheists who want to be victims so they identify with Palestinians as a defense mechanism.
I'm jewish, but I don't agree with that. After examining the israeli-palestinian conflict from every angle imaginable I've come to the conclusion that neither side is worthy of our support.

That other fellow is right, Israel's conflation of any criticism of its policy towards the palestinians as anti-semitism is very damaging.
>>
>>2783763
That's not what i'm saying. He said most Jews deflect all criticism of Israel as anti-semitism which is bullshit considering half the anti-Israel groups are filled with Jews.

I hear more people bitch about being called an anti-semite than I actually see people calling them anti-semites
>>
>>2781445
>terrorism is never justified, all it accomplishes is creating more suffering
The ira got their republic mostly in tact.
>>
>>2781557
Rude, very rude.
>>
>>2783827
No they didn't
>>
File: ISRAELI-APARTHEID.jpg (218KB, 600x597px)
ISRAELI-APARTHEID.jpg
218KB, 600x597px
>>2777777
Fuck off. The Apartheid in Israel is worse than the South African Apartheid could have ever been.
>>
>>2781108
I've never seen this. Are you sure?
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.