[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

European heritage.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 17

File: image.jpg (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1280x960px
Why is black Americans European heritage so extensively downplayed?
>>
American race dynamics are all loads of fucked.
>>
the blacks themselves downplay it. they would rather name their kids after random african words then embrace their true heritage.
>>
because it's not as significant as people make it out to be. I think it was like 58% of Blacks have only 12.5% European ancestry (mostly barbaric Europeans like scotch-Irish) and the percentage of Europeaness goes down the higher the number of Blacks you are testing.
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 718x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 718x960px
>>2777772
The average across the board is 25%, and if you exclude actual African-Americans ie. African immigrants, it is likely significantly higher.
>>
>>2777791
It seems like people don't even know.

* According to Ancestry.com, the average African American is 65 percent sub-Saharan African, 29 percent European and 2 percent Native American.

* According to 23andme.com, the average African American is 75 percent sub-Saharan African, 22 percent European and only 0.6 percent Native American.

* According to Family Tree DNA.com, the average African American is 72.95 percent sub-Saharan African, 22.83 percent European and 1.7 percent Native American.

* According to National Geographic's Genographic Project, the average African American is 80 percent sub-Saharan African, 19 percent European and 1 percent Native American.

* According to AfricanDNA, in which I am a partner with Family Tree DNA, the average African American is 79 percent sub-Saharan African, 19 percent European and 2 percent Native American.

29% European and 19% European is a gap of 10 points. I've heard numbers quite lower than the ones listed here. Maybe when the science is more certain American Blacks would have more cause to celebrate.
>>
File: 2d2[1].jpg (39KB, 600x461px) Image search: [Google]
2d2[1].jpg
39KB, 600x461px
>>2777769

Lads, it's America
>>
>>2777765
>Why is black Americans European heritage so extensively downplayed?
Because America invented the one-drop rule and also this >>2777769
>>
>>2777765
Why is black Americans Jewish heritage so extensively downplayed?

Weren't the original slave-owners of USA mostly of hebrew origin?
>>
File: IMG_0961.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0961.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>>2777765
Because it's too painful. Trust me, I'm black myself and see it all the time.

I knew a KANGZ tier BLM guy who took a DNA test to great pomp and excitement on Snapchat. Guy was dressed in a dashiki and egyptian headdress while reading the results.

Turned out he was 65% Scottish. I mean the motherfucker had bright green eyes & light skin but he attributed it to "african genetic diversity where anything can happen".

Tried to hang himself after learning he was one of "the oppressors".
>>
>>2777925
Semetic blacks are the ones who have to deal with culture theft in that regard, not black Americans.
>>
>>2777925
No

Most Atlantic slavers were white
>>
>>2777936
>. I mean the motherfucker had bright green eyes & light skin
Tbf he could be part arab. If it was blue eyes then I'd understand.
>>
>>2777938
What?
>>
>>2777771
Isn't Tyrone actually an Irish name? I think they just can't tell African from European at this point, to be honest.
>>
>>2777936
That's fucking hilarious, do you have a link to that.
>>
>>2777974
Jew aren't white now?
>>
>>2777925
they were a very small minority in the south. you're thinking about slave traffickers.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 350x200px
>>2777977
The original Hebrews originated in Ethiopia, not Israel.
>>
>>2777997
Yeah sure, we wuz Izrael and shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 480x360px
>>2777989
White "Jews" are larpers and culture thieves.
>>
>>2777765
It's a really good point
>>
File: image.png (941KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
941KB, 2048x1536px
>>2778011
I didn't believe it at first, but then did some research, it is real. Israel in its current incarnation is illegitimate.
>>
relevant video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9L4UrVm8Cg
>>
>>2777976
Did ya miss the part about the DNA?
>>
>>2777936
>Scottish niggers LARPing as Egyptians
What the fuck is wrong with America
>>
>>2777925
No, owners were mostly white. It was slave TRADERS who were jewish.
>>
>>2778070
The "education" system, and boomers
>>
>>2777989
Jews never were white
>>
>>2778076
[citation needed]
>>
>>2778129
Anything claimed without evidence can be dismissed without evidence

The burden of proof is on the one who makes assertions
>>
>>2778070
It's a contentious land. It has been from at one.

If you read old Pilgrim diaries it was something like this

>Puritans are certainly the agents of Satan. The Children of God are in constant danger - Man from Jamestown speaking of those from Plymouth

>There has never been a people more cruel, duplicitous and ungodly than those Anglican scum! - Man from Plymouth referencing colonists from Jamestown
>>
>>2778015
>>2778034
>>2777997
Hebrew Israelites please go
>>
>>2778138
it's common knowledge. there were many jews in spain and the spanish profited the most from the trans-atlantic slave trade.
>>
>>2778140
>people still thinking Puritans had a noticeable impact on American psyche/culture
This is the one widespread meme that just refuses to die even though it's not rooted in reality. I wonder who started it, was it Tocqueville or Weber?
>>
File: IMG_0974.jpg (30KB, 346x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0974.jpg
30KB, 346x256px
>>2778070
C'mon lad

The Scottish have been LARPing as Egyptians for a while now

>Scota is the name given to mythological daughters of two different Egyptian pharaohs in Irish mythology, Scottish mythology and pseudohistory. >Though legends vary, all agree that a Scota was the ancestor of the Gaels, who traced their ancestry to Irish invaders, called Scotti, who settled in Argyll and Caledonia, regions which later came to be known as Scotland after their founder.

Plus there's many accounts of blonde haired blue eyed white girlas used as sex slaves by the masters in America because they were 1/10000th black.
>>
>>2778144
[citation needed]
>>
>>2778144
Jews were expulsed of Spain about the start of the 16th century, and they only exported blacks for mines or in the caribean isles.
>>
>>2778144
Netherlands too. Jews didn't dominate just slave trade but trans Atlantic trade as a whole.
>>
>>2778162
[citation needed]
>>
>>2778129
>60 WAYS JEWS SHILL /POL/
>Do not try to treat this board as /pol/ with dates.
This is literal /pol/. If you want to /pol/post, go to /pol/. /his/ is for History & Humanities.
>>
>>2778169
I wasn't replying to you, Schlomo
>>
File: 1-a-AFRICAN-SLAVE-SHIPSSSSS.png (99KB, 1137x727px) Image search: [Google]
1-a-AFRICAN-SLAVE-SHIPSSSSS.png
99KB, 1137x727px
>>2778169
>>2778154
>>2778111
This is the face of autism
>>
>>2777765
>Why is black Americans European heritage so extensively downplayed?
Why care about a people who will always hate you? It's common sense.
>>
Jews just rented out their ships. Black and Arab Africans profited the most off of the slave trade.
>>
>>2778190
It's not about hating or liking people, it's about having a complete understanding of who you are.
>>
>>2777765
Maybe because it's doesn't exist?
>>
>>2778214
See >>2777808
>>
>tfw 6% black
SHHHHHH!
>>
>>2777769

This

It comes from the Mestizo social system that's prevalent in all former colonial nations and the general inferiority complex that colonials posses
>>
>>2777925
>Why is black Americans Jewish heritage so extensively downplayed?

Because there were barely any whatsoever.

>In 1830 there were only four Jews among the 11,000 Southerners who owned fifty or more slaves

4/11,000

four out of 11 fucking thousand. this is how far stormfags will reach. all the first jews in america were sephardic jews, a lot of em owned slaves but no more than any other southerner. half of these "jewish slave ships" photos are bullshit and when you look up the people, they aren't actually jewish.
>>
>>2777808
>in which I am a partner with Family Tree DNA,
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2777938
Why does the Talmud say that they cursed Ham with black skin then? That part was written in 500 BC... Why would black israelites write that? The Ashkenazis didn't write the Talmud
>>
>>2778247
Because colorist has always been a thing amongst black people.
>>
>>2778183
First off, that's not all the slave ships.

Secondly, a lot of those aren't even Jewish. That picture is objectively false.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_DeWolf

There is nothing that says he's Jewish besides Stormfront.
>>
>>2778243
It's not /pol/faggotry to say jews played a role in the trans-atlantic slave trade. jews themselves will talk about. africans talk about it. I recently heard the scholar bill warner talk about it in his a lecture on 'political islam'
>>
>>2778247
>Why does the Talmud say that they cursed Ham with black skin then
It doesn't. It wasn't even Ham who was cursed, it was his son Canaan.
The Old Testament passage reads:
>And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
There is no mention of skin colour, only of subservience.
>>
I find that Dominicans and brazilians have a more balanced view of themselves as ethnic groups. They understand that they are a unique product of new world ethnogenesis.
>>
>>2778271
>It's not /pol/faggotry to say jews played a role in the trans-atlantic slave trade.

That's not what he said. He said most African-Americans have Jewish heritage which is completely /pol/ bullshit. Most of them have Irish heritage.
>>
>>2778273
http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/7116-ham
>>
>>2778271
>jews themselves will talk about. africans talk about it.

What does that prove? The majority of Jews were in Europe in ghettos while this was happening I don't see why you expect them to apologize for what Sephardic jews did. They have completely different cultures, it's like saying an Ethiopian Jew is to blame for what they did because they have the same religion. It's absurd.
>>
>>2778321
>The majority of Jews were in Europe in ghettos while this was happening
And the majority of Europeans were farming when this was happening.
>>
>>2778321
I can agree with that, but as it's as bill warner said on the history of slavery, no religion comes out clean. although I think the point he was trying to make was the muslims were particularly ruthless.
>>
>>2778370
You're missing the point.

>Jews played a very minimal role in both the transatlantic and arab slave trade in comparison to Christians in Muslims
>On top of that, most of them had nothing to do with it

I don't see how you can shift the blame from the Portugese and the Arabs and other groups and shift it the Jews. It just doesn't make sense.
>>
>>2778378
I agree. All Abrahamic religions are seemingly okay with religion, I just hate when people try to act like one is more guilty or dominated over the others.
>>
>>2778396
seemingly okay with slavery*
>>
>>2778389
>>On top of that, most of them had nothing to do with it
Why blame any ethnicity for it then? Why is it that the whitey gets singled out?
>>
>>2778389
>Jews played a very minimal role in both the transatlantic and arab slave trade in comparison to Christians in Muslims
Is that true though? Alot of middle men and laborers may have been Christian or Muslim but the ones on top, selling loans, owning ships, ect have more influence than a random sailor. If Jews were more often than not on the higher end of the command chain they have more responsibility than minimal.
>>
>>2778400
You're right. The issue with "white" is it was created by some random southerner. It's more broad, and technically Jews, Arabs, and everyone else is white so it covers everyone.
>>
>>2778400
>Why is it that the whitey gets singled out?

Because it fills everyone
>Jews = whitey
>Arabs = whitey
>Portugese = whitey
>British = whitey
>Dutch = whitey

When I say whitey, Jews are included.
>>
>>2778423
>Arabs = whitey
That's just disingenuous. Most of the Arabs involved in the slave trade were Brown or Black themselves.
>>
>>2778414
>owning ships

most of the .jpgs that list a bunch of ships and say they were jews are bullshit. all it takes is a google search.

>If Jews were more often than not on the higher end of the command chain they have more responsibility than minimal.

I disagree. Jews weren't the ones who went to the African tribes and made slavery popular. Jews might have profited off of it, but it means very little when you have no objective analysis to prove they actually dominated it at the top levels.
>>
>>2778429
Arabs are Caucasoid. I'm black I consider Arabs whitey all the way. They have done everything whites have done.
>>
>>2778444
>They have done everything whites have done.
Almost every civilzation has done things Whites have done as actually capable people aren't too dissimilar. Europeans have alot of analogues with Indians and Asians for this reason too.

Only Blacks and Abos never accomplished anything of note and therefore can't say they have analogs with the other races of the world.
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 675x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 675x450px
>>2778444
There isn't a sharp distinction between blacks and Arabs in that part of the world.
>>
>>2778444
>my stupid as fuck American view on ethnicity makes me blame people for their ancient ancestors' misdeeds
Boy aren't you stupid
>>
File: arabs and blacks.jpg (292KB, 1385x1822px) Image search: [Google]
arabs and blacks.jpg
292KB, 1385x1822px
>>2778456
>There isn't a sharp distinction between blacks and Arabs in that part of the world.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

just read this
>>
>>2778462
Alot of those scholars are Persian ya mook.
>>
>>2778456
To you. They see themselves being quite different.
>>
>>2778144
You do realize the Spanish Inquisition wasn't just a Monty Python sketch?
>>
>>2778389
>very minimal role
that's debatable. somebody said in the thread earlier they rented out ships which is a pretty key role, and some of these spanish christians were jews who's family had converted to avoid being thrown out the country, but when they landed in places like america they were free to identify themselves as jews, so you have conflicting some records

if the jewish people want to disown these spanish converts I can't blame them. they were coerced but they converted nonetheless.
>>
ctrl+f "Jews"

Can /pol/ please leave? This isn't about Jews
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 236x328px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 236x328px
>>2778462
Black/Arab hybrids are and have always been very common in he Sahel.
>>
>>2778462
>"The only people who accept slavery are the Negroes, owing to their low degree of humanity and proximity to the animal stage. Other persons who accept the status of slave do so as a means of attaining high rank, or power, or wealth, as is the case with the Mameluke Turks in the East and with those Franks and Galicians who enter the service of the state" - Ibn Khaldun
>The only people who accept slavery are the Negroes

lmao

>>2778465
Not true, look

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Ibn_Khaldun

>was an Ifriqiyan (North Africa) Arab Muslim historiographer and historian
>>
>>2778466
But they aren't White. In fact, to lump all those groups together even without Arabs is a gross simplification I would avoid. The world is more complicated than Black and White.
>>
>>2778466
They're completely different culturally so of course they distinguish themselves from pure paganistic jungle people, but in America or the west at large, in passing are seen as black.
>>
>>2778487
It's crazy how depending on the argument either nobody's white or everybody's white.
>>
Vote

http://www.strawpoll.me/12924304
>>
>>2778243
If you count under 50, the number is vastly disproportionate.
>>
>>2778183
>15 slave ships were operated by Jews
Stop the fucking presses
>>
>>2778497
>depending on the argument either nobody's white or everybody's white.
I've never argued that. I've made the point that it's ignorant to draw the line of White at Europe because some Europeans are dark enough to be considered non-White and some Asiatics or North Africans are light enough to be considered White despite being non-European. Ethiopians are Caucasian which range from brown to Black. The famous coastal Ethiopians were brown Caucasoid, yes. They weren't White.
>>
>>2778507
It was still a low amount. The craziest statistic i've heard was like in 1840 in 40% of southern jews owned atleast 1 slave. however there were so little jews in the south that they couldn't even make an effect to even be a significant minority of the slave owners
>>
>>2778539
The inverse argument applies equally to black people.

The real question is why do whites try to use reductionism to define black people for certain/most arguments. Which comes back to my original question of why do black Americans(a mixed people) only get attached to their jungle people roots by outsiders that discuss them.
>>
>>2778563
It all comes down to their fucked up psychology. They see whiteness as an indicator of bullshit spooks like civilization and how /pol/ perceives your intelligence.
>>
File: Stoddard-RaceMap-1920.jpg (91KB, 800x448px) Image search: [Google]
Stoddard-RaceMap-1920.jpg
91KB, 800x448px
>>2778563
>The real question is why do whites try to use reductionism to define black people for certain/most arguments.
I disagree that Whites do this generally. The answer as to why people are inconsistent when it comes to racial classification is because they are ultimately subjective. White, Black, Brown, Yellow, Orange and Red aren't very well defined when you mix in genetics, ethnicity, culture, geography and physical phenotype.

I personally have no problem considering all Ethiopians "black" in a social sense. I've seen on this board that they themselves don't see it that
>>
>>2778539
Negroid and caucusoid features exist on a spectrum, because they have always been sexually compatible. There are plenty of blacks with caucusoid features and vice versa.
>>
>>2778586
way. lighter skinned Ethiopians don't see themselves as Black.
>>
>>2778595
>Negroid and caucusoid features exist on a spectrum, because they have always been sexually compatible.
Very true. You do find pure specimens around the world though.
>>
>>2777765
Cool pic.
>>
Race is a social construct. I know it's obvious but I'll state it.

The human race was born on a continent that some call Africa but it's really just a segment of Earth.

The sad thing is that based on colour or class people are given privileged or shifty lives.
>>
>>2778823
>The sad thing is that based on colour or class people are given privileged or shifty lives.
Why is sad? It's a joyous thing. Why shouldn't I favor my family and friends?
>>
>>2777765
I think it's both. As in both groups, "African American" and their new world invading brothers, "Europeans", they both shy away from revealing that they're more alike than different.

Then, others openly discuss the fact that they share this blood or that bloood.
>>
>>2778838
Not that simple bro.
>>
>>2778850
It pretty much is. I'm not saying nepotism is good but one group of people has every justification in favoring their own kind over another.
>>
>>2778867
Of course but how far is too far?

The entire ideology of any form of racist supremacy lies on power over others based on how light hits skin and is perceived by our mind.

So of course, allow your cousin or uncle the favourable spot but let's not crush a whole other race under our irrational hubris.
>>
>>2778913
>So of course, allow your cousin or uncle the favourable spot but let's not crush a whole other race under our irrational hubris.
That's just it. advocating for a nativist policy knowing it will benefit your people at the expense of another and advocating genocide of another people knowing it will benefit your people are two totally separate things. The trick is where you draw the line. I don't think its that complicated. Self-interest is justified until a certain point.
>>
>>2778183
Not a significant percentage of slave ships desu
>>
>>2778454
Ignoring African American inventions (which while not huge, they're still a thing), we've contributed to music, and I'm not talking about just hip hop, so don't bring that up. Sure, the instruments we used were mostly European or in the case of electronically produced music, Japanese, but it still counts significantly. So if anything, music is our gift to humanity. You know, besides humanity itself.

>>2778456
Only for the mixed people in the Sahara, and by technically definition, modern Nubians/Sudanese and Somalis.
>>
>>2779015
That's where we disagree.

It's easy to say that such policy is ok but what if we're at the bottom, our your family's tribe?

Then of course, you would demand something be done about it. Wouldn't you?
>>
>>2779759
>You know, besides humanity itself
Daily reminder if the races diverged from a common ancestor in Africa it'd just that, a common ancestors. Not a "black" man.
>>
>>2779759
>African Americans
>we

You're not black.
>>
>>2779759
>only

They make up the majority in that part of the world.
>>
>>2778462
They aren't talking about Blacks as a whole, they are talking about the Zanj in what is now the Swahili Coast and Zimbabwe.

That's why they say "Save for the Sudan" meaning those of Western Sudan aka Mali empire and others of the Sahel.
>>
>>2778462
>>2778484
Also you are misquoting Al Jahiz who himself was black.

Just read Risalat mufakharat al-sudan 'ala al-bidan (Treatise on Blacks)
>>
>>2780293
The oldest fossil human remains (homo-sapien Sapiens and it's cousins) were found in Africa.

The oldest (in terms of the stages of species of Human evolutionary development) that still exist, do so in Africa.

Africa is the birthplace of man.
>>
>>2780220
You better your living conditions in your homeland without demanding handouts from the guys across the sea.
>>
>>2780611
>Africa is the birthplace of man.
Too bad the populations that fucked off from there ended up doing most of the heavy lifting when it comes to civilization and scientific advancement
>>
>>2778158
In fact the year of the official expulsion was 1492.
>>
I recently watched the first series of African American Lives, hosted by Henry Louis Gates Jr. It's very entertaining and all on YouTube. Everyone interested in this thread might be interested in watching it.
Basically, a lot of black Americans are painfully aware that their white ancestry comes from male slave owners who had sex with female slaves. There's got to have been at least a little lack of consent in a relationship like that, and maybe no consent at all. You can see how they would be conflicted about it.
But in the series, they also touched on the fact that in the very early days (early 1600s), the situation of freed black slaves and white indentured servants was not that different, and that in fact there were even black men that married white women. Racism in its present form took shape over many centuries.
>>
>>2778183
So what if the Jews dealt in slaves? It justified by the Bible and had been around for centuries. Only now we talk shit about it like one no what bad people
>>
>>2780651
You'd be surprised.
>>
>>2780694
>le historical rape meme
Have you ever dealt with women IRL?

Why can't this meme die.
>>
I think most american blacks are culturally euro-derived anyway, or southern-US-Derived at least.

As far as genetics/ancestry, there's likely a significant percentage of "european"-ancestry in american blacks.
>>
>>2780694
it's divide and conquer following the shitshow that was Bacon's Rebellion.
>>
>>2780708
Slaves cannot consent, an enslaved 12-15 year old having sex with some man who own them and their families to better their chances at a half decent life or to just not be separated and sold is not much better.
>>
>>2780694
So far Oprah is the only person without European ancestry which she knew from the beginning. She is only African and Choctaw.
>>
>>2780708
When a slave owner who literally owns you and can buy and sell you indicates that he wants to have sex with you, can you really consent to that, or withhold your consent, in any meaningful way?
I mean sure, there was Sally Hemings and probably lots of other black female slaves that formed relationships with slave owners that could have been very similar to outside-slavery relationships. But you can't tell me that all of the relationships were like that.
>>
>>2780774
Sex is older than language "consent" is a nuisanced concept. Slavery is simply extreme poverty, what you are referring to is coerced sex, which is basically all sex.
>>
>>2780791
No Chattel slavery is not the slavery most of the world has known and the existence of enslaved people in a Chattel slave context was far more deprived than that of Rome, Africa or anywhere else.

Even Arabs freed the women who birthed them children and recognized the children accordingly
>>2780787
Oh and she is part Southeast Asian via Malagasy enslaved ancestors. Significant black populations have those genes.
>>
>>2780787
Yeah, and HLG himself was pretty conflicted about the fact that he's 50% white and 50% black, and that BOTH his Y-chromosome AND his mitochondrial DNA are European.
But that last point just serves to illustrate the fact that white women did have kids with black men, way back in American history, not just recently.
>>
>>2780791
>had never had wild passionate bathroom sex with an ovulating women you don't know who drives the entire thing like a freight train because horny women are an unstoppable force of nature

Man seriously get out more
>>
>>2780789
We don't know that all colonial era interracial relations were similar to the Hemmings case, but at least it it serves as a notable example from which we can draw conclusions. The historical rape meme has zero proof or examples, and just consists of sjw talking points.

Is it even possible for a human being to literally own another human being? It is only truly possible to be in the custody of, or in an extremely disadvantaged position.

"Owning" is supremacist tinged language.
>>
>>2780796
There is no proof that US style slavery was any worse than any other form of historical slavery.
>>
>>2780799
Well duh anyone who knows African history would know that. He was aware of mixture he was just upset to not be able to use the then latest technology to find one group where he comes from (which mind you is mostly dubious a d selling dreams)

One haplogroup goes to northern Europe and the other is a "Polynesian" motif (more accurately a Malagasy specific "polynesian" motif) for me.
>>
>>2780820
The rights of lack there of as well as the racialization to the point that all were slaves until proven otherwise as well as the existence of free blacks and their inhibited ability to live as all other citizens in a racialized Chattel slavery system shows otherwise.
>>
>>2780814
Sure. Is it even possible for anything to be "illegal"? If you tell someone that you will shoot bullets out of your gun at them unless they give you your money, the worst that can happen is that the money and the gun will be taken away from you and you will get locked in a complex of buildings with no chance of going outside that group of buildings for 5-10 years.. It doesn't stop you from actually taking the money in the first place.
In other words, you're dealing in sophistry.
If you know that your slave owner has the legal right to whip you, overwork you, separate you from your parents, siblings or children, deprive you of food and education, and do other physically and emotionally abusive things to you, then you're going to be much less likely to resist him having sex with you if that's what he wants.
Whether you choose to label that kind of relationship an "ownership" relationship is irrelevant.
>>
>>2780820
The transatlantic African slave traffic created a situation in which it was obvious from looking at someone's face that they were at least descended from slaves. I can't think of any other place or any time before that that that happened.
>>
>>2780845
This is true in Africa and Europe to varying degrees. It creates caste systems of sorts
>>
>>2780855
No it's not. In North Africa all people's could and would be enslaved and not all Africans were slaves so too in early modern Europe were free slaves were not demanded to have "freedom papers" or thought they wholly were slaves

I've yet to find any evidence of Romans or Greeks treating all non-mediterraneans as default slaves neither is their any evidence deny native populations being enslaved as well
>>
>>2777777
>>
>>2780302
Yes I am. Well, I'm Jamaican American but that counts for something. What, you want me to post a picture of my hand with a timestamp?
>>
>>2781665
It's just really unusual for black people to refer to themselves as African-Americans. Most find the term offensive.
>>
>>2780871
>slave by default

It's called racism, and it exists all over the world.
>>
File: zion.jpg (6KB, 215x255px) Image search: [Google]
zion.jpg
6KB, 215x255px
>>2780900
>>2777777 →
YAHWEH SPEAKS
>>
>>2778414
It is true. Thats how the Jewish community in Providence, RI, one of the major slave trading hubs, got its start. I'm not bullshitting you. Look it up.
>>
>>2777765
Probably cause a good part of it is the result of rape during slave times.
>>
>>2782661
Can you prove it was rape?
>>
>>2777991
>you're thinking about slave traffickers.

Jews were only about 0.5% of slave traffickers. What he's actually "thinking of" is neonazi memes.
>>
>>2782681

Prove what was rape? Each of the individual millions of incidents over hundreds of years?
>>
>>2782747
>unironically using the word neonazi
Go back to ribbit

Captcha: WHITE School
>>
>>2782023
I don't know who you've been talking to but i've never met anyone who was offended by it.

"African American" is used because most black people in the americas can't trace their lineage back to a specific country, like irish-americans or german-americans. So based off of their skin color and the history of slave trade attribute their heritage to africa in general. Which is probably why there is so much "WE WUZZ"ing going on because they don't have a specific ancient heritage to connect with.
>>
>>2782761

It's the word they use to describe themselves...
>>
>>2782894
Because their lineage is a conglomeration of countries in both Africa and Europe. Ethnogenesis has made them simply "american". A unique new world ethnic group.
>>
>>2782754
Again proof. Just because you think it happened like that doesn't make it t true.
>>
>>2783019
No, it's a word invented by marxists and used exclusively by the media
>>
>>2783022
>>2777765

yeah but they'd rather be black because historically whites were assholes to anyone of color. So why try to be white or claim semi-white heritage when they will hate you anyway?
>>
>>2782894
No it's used because white people find the term black to be negative, there was a big study showing that despite most black Americans calling themselves such white Americans on average refuse
>>2782027
Except racism is not the default mode and model for slavery throughout time and place
>>
>>2778823
>>2778850
>>2778913
>>2780220
Kill yourself.
>>
File: ah.jpg (22KB, 660x630px) Image search: [Google]
ah.jpg
22KB, 660x630px
>>2777989
please be bait
>>
>>2777808
You know that the average human has one breast and one testicle, right? You know about sample size, population size, and their relative means, right? Not to mention: statistics don't lie, but liars use statistics.
>>
>>2777771
actually, a lot of ghetto names are meant to sound french
>DeAndre, LeShawn, D'oyen
but you're also right about the random african names
they also took on a lot of muslim sounding names when afrocentricity was big
>>
>>2778246
I copypasted this from some blog.
>>
why does it matter?

You still talk about systematically excluding them from the school system because they're just niggers
>>
>>2784680
Actually if you look at old Louisiana records and old records in South Carolina many names were Islamic. Up to a third of slaves came from Islamic influenced regions in the US.

The La- came from Anglophones in New Orleans
>>
>>2780638
Go ahead, you're selfish ignorance will not help us to survive as one race on earth
>>
>>2783239
Don't worry, the wicked and igorant stance you have taken is exactly why the world is going to shit.

So no, kill yourself. And argue like a big boy, not like a perve on the Internet.
>>
>>2783226
It's not at all about claiming white or people liking you. Africans also despise black Americans, like everyone else.
>>
>>2783236
Yes it is. In places like Mauritania and west Africa at large, the region that pioneered slavery, blackness denotes slavery.

In Europe there has historically been a forms of discrimination between Mediterraneans and Germanics.
>>
>>2785699
Before I came to America my relatives and neighbors said to be careful.

They said whites are all racists and the "white niggers" AKA african-americans are all psychopathic rapists and killers who will try to steal your money or beat you up.

We don't consider African-Americans black. To us they look white.
>>
>>2782023
A lot do. I just call myself black.
>>
>>2785720
Not really.

In an arab country yes. But among blacks dark skin just means you're probably strong.
>>
>>2785750
The countries I'm referring to are dominated by black/Arab hybrids due to over a millenniums of mixing.
>>
>>2785733
Where are you from, the darkest pits of Sudan? I mean sure, there are plenty of light skinned "black" Americans, but there are also people like Don Cheadle.

Also, what is your opinion of Caribbean/Hispanic blacks?
>>
>>2785770
What, like Ethiopia?
>>
>>2785784
Mauritania, Mali, Chad, Sudan, Ethiopia and to lesser degrees Niger and Senegal.
>>
>>2785773
As a whole black Americans are noticeably lighter and more caucusoid than most African ethnic groups.
>>
>>2785773
Ghana more like. The African standard of blackness is like the /pol/ standard of whiteness.

Shit, we half-joke about the Fante being white because a few brits got frisky with them back in the 18th century trade posts.

Caribbean blacks are seen as friendly but unreliable. Jamaicans in particular are seen as religious fanatics and hypocrites.
>>
>>2785792
Not really in the west save for Mauritania.

And Chadians would death glare you for implying they're slaves.
>>
>>2780774
>Slaves cannot consent

funny that you're telling slaves who they can and can't have sex with like you fucking own them
>>
>>2785828
SJWs are just the flip side of the white supremacist coin. They are insidious because they are experts at passive aggression, but are every bit as toxic, possibly more so.
>>
>>2785808
I'm not implying slavery. There is a caste system, and skin tone represents a prejudice indicator.
>>
>>2785844
That's more of a red sea issue
>>
File: stephen-curry-klay-thompson.jpg (124KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
stephen-curry-klay-thompson.jpg
124KB, 1200x675px
Daily reminder that pic related are considered black men in the US of A
>>
>>2785892
Curry(left) would be considered really light skinned or mixed while Thompson(right) would probably be considered white, I'd doubt if anyone who isn't a basketball fan would even know that he's mixed, they'd probably guess european or middle eastern.
>>
>>2785538
It's just as selfish to demand the guys across the sea to subsidize you and/or provide shelter when you fuck up your own land.
>>
>>2785799
I'm not denying that. Look at Beyonce for example.

>>2785801
Damn, I'm Jamaican and you're right. Jamaicans can be pretty damn annoying, especially with religion.
>>
>>2777772
>>2777777
>>
>>2778070

America and their race identity politics is disgusting.
>>
>>2785828
I'm not telling them anything, a slave cannot consent.

>>2785841
Life is not a gotcha
>>
>>2785801
You aren't African or black and it clean shows.
>>
>>2785801
You aren't African or black and it clearly shows.
>>
AMERICA, the most evil nation on Earth,

They Steal
They Hate
Proudful
Racist
Freakshow
Idiots
Kills people
Semi-Savages
Burgers

but We love you, fuck
>>
>>2778237

>Inferiority complex

Maybe in South America but definitely not in the North.
>>
>>2779759
>electronic produced music
>Japanese

Oh no, Tyrone
Whites again
>>
>>2787104
The Roland TR-808 and TR-909, along with half of all synths, keyboards, and drum machines from the late 70s throughout the 80s are all Japanese. They greatly influenced hip hop, house, techno, R&B, post disco, synth funk, and garage music in the 80s.

>Tyrone
Nice meme, John.
>>
>>2777997
That people don't look black.
>>
>>2782023
it's not that the term is offensive, it's just cringey and it doesn't accurately describe them anymore
they've created their own ethnogroup because they have a unique (albeit horrendous) and singular culture that the majority of them adhere to, their genetics are so blended and fucked up that they don't really have any true connection to any actual ethnogroups anymore, they're their own conglomeration of ethnicities.
>>
>>2785733
It's strange because in the Caribbean, black is black.
>>
>>2786080
Most definetly they we considered black. People call them "light-skinned niggas" as opposed to "dark-skinned niggas".

The more you know.
>>
>>2777765
The term Negro describes color, not place of origin.
Let the confusion begin!
>>
>>2777769
/thread
>>
>tfw racist /pol/lack who recognizes the horror that slaves went through and genuinely wishes we could all get along, but the differences are clearly unreconcilable, war is war, and our skin is our uniform.
>still want the best for black people though and feel good when I see black families being normal

Sorry guys, it's nothing personal it's just shitposting.....
Thread posts: 202
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.