[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Kisame.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kisame.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
Name ONE good reason why Central Banks are bad. Then ONE good alternative to Central Banks.
>>
>>2637214
I've heard some countries have central banks that's privately owned. Don't know if there's any truth to it.
>>
>>2637232
Isn't America's C.B. also privately owned?
>>
>>2637232
gli usa
>>
Monopolies are bad.

Private ownership of currency is bad.

We don't need an alternative, we need to make sure the people own the bank.
>>
>>2637232
'privately owned' is somewhat misleading because the Fed isn't operated like a normal bank. All its net earnings are funneled back into the US Treasury.

It's 'private' in that it has its own board of governers, elected by member banks, who oversee its policy.
>>
They aren't bad if they have know what they are doing. The problem is, economics isn't a science so the chances of a bank knowing what it's doing is pretty low.
>>
>>2637214
Theyre judeo-ethical also known as corrupt and not keeping the intrests of common humans as a high priority.

Block chain and crypto currency are human approved.
>>
>>2637214
I think this belongs on >>>/biz/
It's bad because of the way it can manipulate currency, and the flow of money in general.
Government run central banks work in favor of the government and of the interest groups that payed off the government.
Privately run central banks (like the US one), being run by other banks, effectively create a banking cartel. Now that sounds incredibly leftist, but i'm pro free market.

An alternative is to minimize the power of the central bank. I read somewhere that an official (i'm not sure if it was the governor or when exactly it was) from the old Yugoslav central bank said that the central bank is the fourth branch of government.
However governments don't have any intensive to limit the power of the central banks.
>>
>>2637214
here come the libertarians and ancaps
>>
>>2637214
>ONE good alternative to Central Banks
me, trust me with the trillons I'll fix the economy
>>
Money is an inherently flawed idea. Instead, we need to get every human to contribute what they can, and give onto every human what they require. There is no need for money, central banks, stock markets, advertising, big box marts and eight lane highways.
>>
File: 1475521935413.png (166KB, 661x493px) Image search: [Google]
1475521935413.png
166KB, 661x493px
>>2637443
Call me when you achieve post scarcity, and then we'll consider communism.
It's not happening, commie.
>>
>>2637429
>Trusting Humans
Hmmm
>>
>>2637429
I think you're onto something, Anon.
>>
>>2637256
No, its sort of half and half

govt appoints some of the decisions makers, member banks ranging from mom and pop to wells fargo vote to appoint other decision makers.

Nobody can just buy Fed stock, and the mandatory stock owned by member banks gives fixed dividends and cant be traded, nor do they give voting power like regular stock
>>
1. Usury is an abomination

The Muslim money lending system is objectively the best alternative.
>>
>>2637463
>Call me when you achieve post scarcity
Post-scarcity has been reached decades ago in the industrial nations. We have much more resources and our capabilities of producing food and general necessities are much higher than our need for them. Hence why we can afford to throw away more than 25% of what we buy every time we go shopping.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.