[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: Malaysia Singapore Indonesia.png (101KB, 1036x733px) Image search: [Google]
Malaysia Singapore Indonesia.png
101KB, 1036x733px
>>
>>2571807
My life desu.
>>
Earthquakes
>>
Hot as fuck tonight, as per usual. Corruption and Malay supremacy in Malaysia along with extremist islamists, soulless fucks in Singapore.
>>
They're basically a mix between Filipinos and Arabs. Their language (Malay) and genetics are similar to Filipinos, but they practice Sunni Islam and have lots of oil.
>>
>>2571809
How is your life?
>>
A lot of young Malaysians come to study university here in the UK and they're all chill as fuck (having said that I haven't personally met many that were Muslim, so I don't know how chill they are). They really enjoy ultimate frisbee.
I'd like to go there sometime to teach English.
>>
File: Singapore.png (25KB, 652x478px) Image search: [Google]
Singapore.png
25KB, 652x478px
>>2571881
>>
File: 1479314403642.jpg (59KB, 356x368px) Image search: [Google]
1479314403642.jpg
59KB, 356x368px
Probably some white supremacist wet dream with the laws making every non-Malay a second class citizens. Also something about blackouts in elections and one very corrupt PM

>>2571825
>soulless fucks in Singapore.
Rude
>>
>>2571889
>having said that I haven't personally met many that were Muslim
so they were all Chinese and Indian?
>>
>>2571921
I guess
>>
>>2571916
The Brits really did a number of Malaysia by bringing in so many Indians and Chinese. Of course the ethnic Malays want to be top dog in their own country.
>>
>>2571970
At least Chinese brought a strong work ethic and business sense with them,
>>
>>2571807
Lots of little boys get sodomized (because it is not expressly forbidden in the quran).
>>
>>2571970
And everyone is worse off coz of it
>>
File: 1489017038265.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489017038265.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
>>2571970
>The Brits really did a number of the UK by bringing in so many Pakis and Jamaicans. Of course the ethnic Brits want to be top dog in their own country.
YES!
>>
>>2571807
>>>/int/
>>
>>2571834
Could it be argued having all that oil held them back as they built an economy vulnerable to the price of oil whereas the other Asian Tiger economies went for manufacturing and electronics instead?
>>
>>2572106
Not really.
>>
>>2571807
Saudi Arabia Lite in Southeast Asia
>Haram police
>Caning for religious offenses.
>Homeland of various Southeast Asian born terrorists.
>>
>>2572185
Why aren't there loads of Malaysians in the UK, since all the other former colonies are getting in on the "move to the former overlord country" action?
>>
>>2571916
>chinkapoor talking about corrupt leaders
Come to Johor man, I'll slit your fucking throat
>>
>>2571807
>tfw there is an Islamic insurgency in 3 provinces on the southern border of my country
>>
>>2574293
I don't really buy the whole "resource curse/Dutch disease" meme.

Britain pioneered the Industrial Revolution specifically because it had certain resources, such as coal, metals, and river power.
>>
>>2576061
Separatist movements, not Islamic insurgencies.
>>
Piracy
>>
>>2576077
Because Britain was the first and it had the ideal scenario to set it up (other nations did not reach that stage quite yet).
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.