[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Hajnal Line why is this never discussed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: hajnalline.jpg (81KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hajnalline.jpg
81KB, 1200x1000px
The Hajnal Line
why is this never discussed?
>>
Seems like bullshit.
>>
File: turks-rotterdam-riots.jpg (81KB, 600x383px) Image search: [Google]
turks-rotterdam-riots.jpg
81KB, 600x383px
Cause its not gonna matter in another generation or two.

Praise Merkel
>>
>>2523345
Because it's complete nonsense and HBD chick is a fucktard who clutches for straws with her confirm bias every time others point out blatant inaccuracies in her bullshit.
>>
>>2523369
I think you'll find the opposite is true if you confront your bias
>>
>>2523371
Not at all. She for example always tries to skirt past actual IQ data that proves Western, Southern and Eastern Europe is pretty much identical in regards to IQ and it's only the Balkans that are the stupid outlier, which can easily be explained by Ottoman cultural influence (or even race-mixing) rather than some nonsense about cousin marriage.
>>
>>2523345
???
>>
>>2523369
>fucktard
>confirm bias
>blatant inaccuracies
>bullshit

>spotted the lefty
>>
>>2523345

Fake news. It doesn't exist anymore.
A modern day Hajnal line would cross through Albania, France and Ireland while avoiding Italy and Spain.
>>
>>2524729
I'm probably more right wing than you can ever dream of becoming. HBD bitch is a KC tier "researcher" who ignores facts and thinks it's all about whether people fuck their cousins.

Case in point: https://hbdchick.wordpress.com/2010/09/24/slavic-values/

If you don't know what's bullshit about this entire post then you're likely as dumb as she is.
>>
>>2523345
Much has changed.
>>
>>2525406
What's wrong with that? Slavic people DO have values that differ from western Europe.
>>
File: TFR.png (100KB, 487x570px) Image search: [Google]
TFR.png
100KB, 487x570px
>>2523345
Doesn't exist currently, at least regarding fertility, or if anything has reversed, with some notable outliers of Germany.
>>
>>2525424
>What's wrong
She mentions how ex-communist values are actually Slavic values, completely ignoring that Hungary, Romania, Estonia, Latvia, Moldova, Albania, Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan are not Slavic.

She then implies that protestant countries are protestant because they're Germanic. Now, let's ignore that Switzerland and the Netherlands actually have a Catholic and not protestant plurality - Bohemia, Hungary and Slovakia used to have an overwhelming protestant majority, until GERMANIC Habsburgs counter-reformed the shit out of them and something very similar happened in France during the Huguenot massacres. The reason England and Scandinavia remained protestant is their relative isolation from the continent, not their germanicness.

All in all it reads like someone who gets her history knowledge from KC memes and playing Paracuck games, so infuriatingly shallow it shouldn't surprise anyone that it was written by a female.
>>
>>2525444
wtf Poland? I hadn't thought any country had lower birth rates than Germany. and then it's the most catholic country in Europe? I call bullshit
>>
>>2525532
It's a known phenomena in the Post-Warsaw pact world.
>>
>>2523369
Triggered cultural marxist.
>>
>>2525976
But see >>2525444
It's no longer relevant data.
>>
I used to think the Hajnal Line was used to distinguish shitholes from Western civilization before I actually read about it. You have to admit it does look like it.
>>
>>2523345
What is this?
>>
>>2525976
go back yo /pol/
>>
alt-right types are obsessed with it

>>2525444
that's because of more fertile immigrants from Africa and the Middle East
>>
>>2525444
>Pooland
>banned abortions
>still the lowest birth rate
lel
>>
>>2525976
Read >>2525406 before opening your faggot mouth.
>>
>>2526275
Fucking retarded
>>
>>2525406
>KC tier
>>>/int/
>>
>>2523369

What chick?
>>
>>2526664
Hbdchick. A retarded blogger who thinks inbreeding and marriage patterns explain everything
>>
>>2526664
HBD Chick.
>>
>>2526698
>>2526716
>hbdchick
>literally LOL IM A GIRL: the user name
Embarrassing
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.