[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, I'm Erwin Rommel and this is Jackass.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Rommel invasion of Egypt.jpg (120KB, 656x423px) Image search: [Google]
Rommel invasion of Egypt.jpg
120KB, 656x423px
Hi, I'm Erwin Rommel and this is Jackass.
>>
>african "front"
who cares
>>
>>1883655
Wavell did nothing wrong.
>>
>>1883655
Rommel was only sent to North Africa to defend Italian Libya. He invaded Egypt despite Hitler's orders, hoping that he could take all of Egypt and British Middle East AND drive all the way through Iraq and Iran to Azerbaijan to attack the USSR on a new front. He hoped to achieve this only with his Africa Korps and Italian divisions.

Rommel was an even worse strategist then Hitler.
>>
>>1883698
>I WANT TO BE RELEVANT TOO

t. rommel

he must have felt shit knowing the war was being decided at the eastern front and literally wanted to be a part of it, instead of walking around in the desert fighting anglos and pajeet over third world soil
>>
>>1883664
The African front was essential for opening up the Italian Front and the Normandy landings.

It also gave good experience to the Americans, who were quite behind in terms of training. They quickly caught up, taking Sicily very quickly.
>>
>>1883733
Irrelevant other than to the Americans, who were largely irrelevant to the war compared to others.
>>
>>1883742
> Americans, who were largely irrelevant to the war compared to others
Come on now.

I'm not an American, but this is just false.
>>
>>1883752
They arrived in Europe to prevent USSR from reaching Paris.
>>
File: 1449493018976.png (110KB, 316x741px) Image search: [Google]
1449493018976.png
110KB, 316x741px
>>1883655
>Now all I have to do to destroy the 8th british army is to take this french outpost.
>>
>>1883763
>a mere 40000 people fighting over a a french outpost in the middle of nowhere

did they not realize what a joke the whole thing was
>>
>>1883760
T. Ivan Ivanov Ivanovich
>>
>>1883760
>speeding up the wars end is irrelevant
>saving millions of lives is irrelevant

Stop feeling so inferior Europoor. No need to feel jealous that your nation accomplished shit during the war while America and Russia rightly got all the glory.
>>
>>1883742
>>>/int/
>>
>>1883760
This is true and what my prof argued as to the reason for D day
>>
>>1883655
You can summed alot parts of WW2 with

>I'm [Insert German commander name] and this is Jackass
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.