/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now imagine based meme aliens transported the 210,444 people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 37

File: sucks_to_your_asmar.png (100KB, 329x296px) Image search: [Google]
sucks_to_your_asmar.png
100KB, 329x296px
Now imagine based meme aliens transported the 210,444 people currently using 4chan to a deserted island à la Lord of the Flies.

How would leaders emerge? What issues would divide people? Could true civilization develop?
>>
you'd see an upwards of a few hundred thousand deaths depending on the natural resources available, and then rescue would come. Men would probably attack and kill the most threatening men, and give most of the resources to the young or girls.

Most 4chan users are boring normies desu.
>>
>>1842371
Everyone would die except the tinfoil survivalists of /k/ and /out/
>>
>>1842384
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>deserted island
>hundreds of thousands of people
lots of death
>>
>>1842371

They would be extinct within 3 days.
>>
Board based warfare
>>
>>1842371
>Civilisations develop based on home/main board allegiance
>Shitposting irl commences
>First Spurd-Wewish hyper war begins in the destruction and or merger of boards
>/His/ survives and records it all for the future generation of shitposters
>>
>>1842385
>/k/
>without his guns

I think he'd just kill himself tbqh.
>>
>>1842393
>state your allegiance!
>/pol/!
>shoot him!
>no wait I meant /a/
>SHOOT HIM QUICKLY
>>
I'd just build an oven and cook shit, man. All the other dudes can fight it out. Kill the piggy, cut its throat, spill its blood, save that blood, I'll make some black pudding.
>>
File: 1475549687722.gif (1MB, 550x431px) Image search: [Google]
1475549687722.gif
1MB, 550x431px
>>1842404
>yfw everyone claims to be /po/ so they don't get shot
>>
>>1842377
>210,444 people currently on 4chan
>you would see upwards of a few hundred thousand deaths
>>
>>1842404
Yeah /pol/ would have to try and take over at the very beginning or else they'd get wiped. It'd be all or nothing with that one.

>Hands up, anon! State your allegiance!
>The one true board! /His/!
>>
>>1842411
>kek

The guy is obviously no /sci/entist
>>
>>1842414
Eh, I think its more likely they would turn into that annoying political group/gang, like /b/ would. Too many crossboarders everywhere to just shoot them all.
>>
>>1842371
/pol/
starts killing anyone with a large nose or anyone who isn't a pure albino
/his/
argues about if new society should be communist or capitalist, quickly devolves into butthurt memesters ranting about what is and is not true communism
/v/
complains about how the graphics on the island are shit
/tv/
builds giant wooden idol of CIA, a masked man burns it down, there are no survivors
/b/
competes to see who can get the most attention while committing suicide /lgbt/ and /soc/ join in

sounds pretty cozy
>>
File: IMG_20160919_192033629_TOP.jpg (4MB, 3006x5344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160919_192033629_TOP.jpg
4MB, 3006x5344px
>>1842453
>/tv/ builds giant wooden idol of CIA, a masked man burns it down, there are no survivors
>>
>>1842453
/Lit/ collectively retires to a quiet jungle clearing, claiming they will discuss true literary achievements. No one returns.
>>
>>1842425
>reading comprehension
>4chan /sci/entists
>>
>>1842476
I DONT WANT TO DISCUSS JAMES JOYCE FOREVER.

They are the least contrarian board here and that triggers me. A boards ability to criticize things is a display of their skill and usefullness, and /lit/ is over here sucking dick.
>>
>>1842411
There isnt enough food to accomodate 215 thousand people, and the ocean is shit senpai. Assuming rescue takes like a month, you can expect mass casualties.
>>
>>1842509
Don't bully /lit/ just because they happen to agree about a lot of stuff. I always have to remember that it only has like 8 posters anyway
>>
>>1842515
He's mocking the fact that "hundreds of thousands of deaths" would only leave 10k people
>>
>>1842464
U U
U U
>>
>>1842453
>argues about if new society should be communist or capitalist, quickly devolves into butthurt memesters ranting about what is and is not true communism

>not about if new society should be orthodox or protestant, quickly devolving into butthurt memesters ranting about how catholicism is not christian
>>
>>1842543
>mormons aren't the true christians
>>
>>1842371
Do they teleport with whatever they are holding? If so, obviously /k/, half of them have nuggets with attached bayonets and some of them are bound to be fucking one.
>>
>>1842556
glorified cult
>>
File: 83658534.jpg (68KB, 380x448px) Image search: [Google]
83658534.jpg
68KB, 380x448px
>>1842569
>He doesn't browse /his/ in his full load out
>>
>>1842371
Normies take over immediately
Beta autists on here will fall in line without issue.
Any resources gathered will go to the normies first because they're the only ones with the balls to hurt someone if you try take their stuff.
/his/torians would not fare well in this scenario
/k/ommandos, /pol/acks and /fit/itzens would
>>
/pol/, /k/ and /fit/ coalition rise to power as the other boards are full of cucks and a authoritarian, maybe temporary, government is created.
>>
/fit/ manlets take control with their superior strength and enslave all men taller than 5`8"
>>
>>1842411
>>1842425

2 counts as "a few".
>>
>>1842666
What if i'm both /his/ and /fit/ ?
>>
>>1842856
You get bullied by the regular /fit/izens, /k/ommandos etc. but no other boards would give you trouble and you could basically walk all over them
>>
Whenever you ate something somebody came all over it at some point.
>>
>>1842509
The quality of most boards has gone down, I swear /lit/ never mentioned meme authors like Pynchon or David Foster Wallace back in 2012. /tv/ is the same story, but it works more as just fewer threads dedicated to specific directors
>>
you guys are missing the biggest issue
how many of the ~210,000 would be femanons?
nothing influences the nature of a society more than who has access to women.
>>
I give myself a better than 50% of being able to beat in a fistfight or out-survive any given 4chan user. My allegiance lies with /k/.

I'll try to sneak some supplies to the /his/ camp when I can.

Other than that, it's probably be a chaotic first day. Given that nobody will actually know how many people can live off the land, everyone has to assume that they need to kill as many people as possible to secure what resources that are. Which makes it likely that there will be severe trauma and mistrust all over, along with what I assume to be 90%+ casualties in the first few hours.

The deathmatch will only die down once the population density is greatly reduced and some boards manage to get some people together instead of performing indiscriminate preemptive killings.

That said, /b/ as the largest board will be a problem. If they manage to form a cohesive group, it's pretty much game over for everyone else.

Overall, very unpredictable and everybody's likely to be fucked.
>>
>>1842901
They'll all be sex slaves. Staring with the /soc/ and /co/ wombyn.
>>
>>1842901
roughly 1,000 attention whores, cam whores and general sloots
>>
>>1842919
no the ratios are important
>>1842922
so you're saying several thousand females highly skilled at manipulation and exploitation of men?
>>
>>1842901
Most of the population of /y/ and /cm/ and a significant part of /cgl/ and /soc/, no doubt.
>>
File: germanycandoit.jpg (110KB, 640x467px) Image search: [Google]
germanycandoit.jpg
110KB, 640x467px
>>1842371
>/r9k/ would die out or become the designated slave-race.
>/pol/ would form an ultraconservative totalitarian government and try to genocide all non-whites, /lgbt/s, and anyone with a big nose/Jewey features. I can't imagine the /pol/fags would be able to hold onto power super long, though.
>/b/ would just irl shitpost.
>/his/ will be too busy arguing about whether or not sub-Saharan Africa accomplished anything, what form of Christianity is best, and whether or not true communism has been tried to accomplish anything of value.
>/k/ would form a Klingon-esque warrior empire feared by all.
All in all, the anions of /his/ would largely die out. The few that survive will just run off into the woods or join up with other boards.
>>
/a/ creates a monastic order devoted to 2D pureness and waifuism, forswears all connections to the 3DPD world, and retires to a monastery they build in the mountains to meditate over pictures of their waifu scratched onto a stone tablet while everyone else recreates normalfag society with more dumb frog memes.
>>
File: images (1).png (13KB, 428x343px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
13KB, 428x343px
Why is no one pointing out how fucking fast it'd turn really REALLY fucking gay?
That's the uniting factor in all of 4chins, all the young fucc bois would be the most sought after resource which would lead to a civil war where the thirstiest niggas (ie. /pol/ and /fit/) would win, /v/ would crawl under a cave and suck each other off until they starved to death
Meanwhile the fucc queens would sow dissent within the /pol/ and /fit/ societies because that's the petty attention whores they are, by the time rescue comes 90% of the population would have died and they would only find only a bunch of horny thirsty /pol/acks and lgbt queers having mass orgies
>>
>>1842933
Still less than 6% of the overall population of 4chan
>>
>>1842987
I didn't think about that, but you're right. From my experience, all the guys on 4chan are at least a little gay.
>>
In all seriousness, /diy/, /out/ and maybe /k/ would likely rise to the top.

/pol/ and /leftypol/ mutually destroy each other

/int/ and /trv/ shitpost about whose quadrant of the island is superior

/hm/, /lgbt/ and /fit/ get to gaying it up in the jungle
>>
>>1842371
if you put 200,000+ people on an island most will starve or dehydrate to death very very quickly, some cannibals might survive.
my first goal would be to find the inconspicuous guys building boats and try to find another island.
>>
>>1843021
Sucking trap dick isn't gay, as long as its hairless, feminine and smaller then your own
Faggot
>>
Would I be better off sticking with /lit/ or /co/?

/lit/ would probably be small and angsty

I know most people think /co/ is full of softies, but it's a pretty big group and I imagine it would cooperate together better than most boards
>>
>>1843051
So, /diy/?
>>
>>1843068
stick with /t/v they're all big guys
>>
>>1843046
>leftypol destroy pol

Fucking Kek,
There is like 5 times as much traffic between pol and lpol on double chan, plus the cross over with fit and k
It would be a massacre,
Better dead then red anywAy
>>
>>1843068
>I know most people think /co/ is full of softies
Most of /mlp/ will be sticking with /co/ and /aco/ for lack of better options
>>
>>1843089
Actually, I could picture /mlp/ as one of the most unified and motivated groups
>>
>the entirety of the 4chan community is teleported into the island
>/his/ begins gathering up its own, and dissent amongst the members begins when debating on whether they should join up with /sci/ and /lit/
>one autist rises up
"Yeah, yeah, whatever guys, but since we're all gathered here, could we do a quick little survey of everyone's nationality? I want to prove that this board is infested with frogs"
>another autist answers the call
"You what? It's pretty fucking clear that the board is rampant with Brits."
>murmurs are heard all around /his/'s temporary encampment
>the members diligently stand in line for their nationality to be surveyed, and this lasts two days
>the survey is however inconclusive because English posters consider that French posters from Normandy are not french (their chant being ">normans >french"), and /his/ is also thrown into debate pver whether to consider Belgians as a real nationality
>/his/ finally decides to devote itself to better purposes
>they finally seek out /lit/ and /sci/ but discover that both have decimated each other when they tried to broker an alliance, but chaos is said to have ensued between them when someone in the crowd shouted "lol STEMfags"
>the /his/ community stumbles around in the island for a few until the are captured by the /pol/ faction, and held hostage by them
>/pol/'s newly-appointed leader, an overweight person sporting a neckbeard, promises to free the /his/torians if they can historically showcase that Germanics are indeed the superior race
>some giggles are heard in the /his/ ranks
>which devolves into outright laughter
>and then full-blown guffawing
>"the fucking Holy... Roman... Empire" is taken up as a chant by /his/
>>
>>1843098
>/pol/ breaks out in fury, and only few /his/torians can escape with their lives
>they flee into the jungle, and there found an ANCAP, communist-minded, Christian, Buddhist-enthusiastic, Monarchic, corporationist city-state to please everyone
>soon an emissary arrives from /fit/'s own city state, Zyzzania
>he pleads them to visit Zyzzania to assess whether it is an accurate recreation of Sparta
"Bros, you gotta help us bros, like we were trying to be fit and shit, so we thought we could be like them folk from 300, the Sparta guys, you got me? But bro, you're like the historical guys right, so you gotta see if we did it right bro"
>on the way to Zizzania, /his/ has to follow the coastline where it is discovered that a rescue plane has landed
>the dozens or so of /his/torians eagerly board the plane, where other 4channers have already taken their seats
>the plane takes off soon after
>some random /his/ anon speaks
"Heya there other 4channers, we're from /his/. Where are you from?"
"We're from /tv/" they say in unison
>/his/ realizes the danger they're in too late, when they see a fa/tv/virgin slip into the cockpit, and knock out the pilot
>on the intercom a voice is heard
"Ladies and gentlemen, we're crashing this plane with no survivors"

And thus is the tale of /his/ being genocided to death.
>>
File: IMG_0288.jpg (42KB, 478x253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0288.jpg
42KB, 478x253px
Like mad max without cars
Gay berserkers for life
>>
>>1843093
Actually, you do have a point. With literally everyone else hating horsefuckers and how insular the board itself is, they probably have the best "us against them" mentality to quickly organize. The weeb boards probably have something similar, but they're probably too large as a group to cooperate as well.
>>
I watch that primitive technology thing devoutly, and have researched stone-age technology besides that extensively. So as long as I can survive the initial slaughter and acquire myself a gang I'd be pretty set. I could confidently assume leadership in a leaderless group. I work as a labourer in my spare time, plus I do a lot of long-distance so I'm pretty fit and I could certainly beat the average anon in a fight. I'm not on /diy/ but I could certainly fit in with them.

>>1843051
Seems about right. Although I might try snowballing myself a gang. Use camouflage and staying very still to catch a guy walking alone, coerce him into following you with a pointy stick to the throat, repeat ad infinitum. But then you're a target rather than an asset. I'd probably just stick with being a sought-after builder/advisor.

What probably happens is that boards are disregarded and all that matters is skillsets. /k/ and /diy/ would likely stick within their boards more or less but that's just due to them all being more or less useful to each other. Likely there would be a lot of orbiting and people like me joining up wholesale, but in all likelihood, having the most survival skills, I see a /k/-/diy/ coalition employing various thugs dominating the island. Also /pol/ would probably get themselves killed.
>>
>>1843100
Man I'm not too good at this greentexting thing, but at least dubs heh.
>>
>>1842868
True.
>>
>>1842932
When guys are outnumbering them at a hundred to one, it won't matter that they're skilled at manipulation.

Knowing the deviancy rampant on 4chan, they'd all be raped and there'd be nothing to stop that.
>>
Initial slaugher would be too chaotic to set up the proper battle royal scenario. Some random people would survive by sheer luck and group up togerher becaue they aren't autistic retards.
>>
>>1842371
I wonder how many Sikhbros are on 4chan. They would have a massive advantage if they get transported with their knives. A quality steel blade would be amazingly handy in this sort of scenario.
>>
>>1842384
Why is avatar posting allowed now apparently?
>>
>>1843158
Why do we assume that there would be an initial slaughter anyway? That didn't happen in Lord of the Flies
>>
>>1843177
> massive advantage
Against who? The people with guns? They would be small minority, compared to them.
>>
File: trvinanutshell.jpg (137KB, 1024x754px) Image search: [Google]
trvinanutshell.jpg
137KB, 1024x754px
>>1842371
It'll go a little something like this.
/trv/ will just watch and enjoy their stay
/b/ will attempt to make oldfags their leaders (even though there are no oldfags), causing them all to break out in a fit of calling each other newfags. Among the bloodbath, /pol/ of course gets involved. But they waited until /b/ has finished slaughtering themselves and then kills the rest of them off. Then, they too kill themselves.
/k/ and /diy/ are likely to be smart enough to run and make their own civilization. If the island is too small, they will likely build something to take hem off the island.
Those who remain will probably unite with /his/, /sci/, and /out/. All of the other boards will want to be part of this, but most agree that they should be taken care of quickly and thoroughly. This will create a civil war among the island; a war between the intelligent (for the most part) and the masses.
The only weapons are the ones that are made from things you find on the island, causing /k/ and /diy/ to band together.
Also, rape. A lot of rape is happening.
In the end, only the strongest and the most creative of those who stayed and participated in the war were left. They begin to rebuild.
And /trv/ just sat and watched the whole two hours it took.
>>
>>1843193
True, forgot that you'd have /k/ommandos with their dicks stuck in .22 barrels. In that case >>1843104
definitely a /k/-/diy/ coalition. /k/ has the guns and some of the survival skills, /diy/ has the rest of the survival/shelter skills, and everyone else is just about useless.
>>
>>1843021
Kill yourself
>>
File: images[1].jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>mfw /biz/ persists in shilling Bitcoins to various 4chan factions despite being cut off from internet

Also, I'd fuck off to /fr/ from /int/. If you pertain to a rather small country, you'd be advantageing yourself a whole lot by fleeing to your country's general/

Advantages are:
>smaller but better-knit group
>variety, instead of sticking with a board with a predilection for only one thing
And yeah that's it.
>>
>>1843210
>whole two hours it took.
Wew.
>>
>>1843098
>all the burgers would either go full USAUSAUSAUSAUSA or go full muh heritage
would be a beautiful sight
>>
>>1843100
>/tv/ chanting the bane plane crash scene for hours on end
>>
Would love to see /int/ exterminate itself on national lines.
>>
>>1843210
>Also, rape. A lot of rape is happening.
Didn't even need to elaborate the pedos raping the 13yos and the rest raping the femanons. topkek
>>
File: Barbados.png (1MB, 800x980px) Image search: [Google]
Barbados.png
1MB, 800x980px
>>1843190
About 200 000 can't survive in tiny island therefore initial mass death is guaranteed. This is a modern population of place like Barbados with econonomy and infrastructure to support everyone.
>>
>>1843274
>13yos
Oh fuck there would be so many from /b/.

Ouch it's going to hurt for them.
>>
>>1843271
National minorities would be outnumbered by americans, anyway.
>>
>>1843278
>a deserted island à la Lord of the Flies.
Nowhere in the OP does it really specify that it would be tiny.

It might be the size of Guadeloupe for all we know, which sustains 400 000 people.
>>
>>1843291
Can it really sustain so many people while being a deserted and isolated from the world? There wasn't 400 000 natives here, IIRC.
>>
File: 1300983623956.jpg (683KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1300983623956.jpg
683KB, 2048x2048px
Oh, remember the 4chan archipelago ?

>>1843190
Also, this. Most of us are weak and cowardly, and would not hurt a fly if it's buzzing loudly.
We're used to dismiss internet tough guys here, so why should we assume that in this situation we would turn into bloodthirsty warriors ?
>>
>>1843322
Where is his?
>>
>>1843102
The horsefuckers would quickly band together and scour the island looking for horses to fuck. If they find none, half of them would commit suicide. The other half would draw sexy horses on sand and tell lewd horsefuckery stories to each other. Then they'd all be genocided by the other boards.
>>
>>1843332
this was made long before /his/
>>
>>1843332
The map's too old.

>>1843317
Eh, true, but there are some here insisting that 90% of the population would have to be slaughtered.
>>
>>1843332
Adding to what the others have said, you'll see that /pol/ isn't there too, but /new/ is.
>>
>>1843332
It dates back to a time long gone, when moot like all the rest appeared to be set to be here forever, when /pol/ was just an (unpopular already) idea, /mlp/ was not needed, and /his/ not even that.

The islands sizes were made to be proportional to the boards' traffic.

>>1843210
I'm an old fag. So fucking old...
>>
>>1842371
Even better to spice things up drop in 8 chan, 2 chan, Anonib,Torfags and Hispachan.
>>
>>1843101
>not being a smegma crazy

Why
>>
>>1843421
What if you drop reddit, tumblr and 9gag?
>>
>>1842453
>/his/
>argues about if new society should be communist or capitalist, quickly devolves into butthurt memesters ranting about what is and is not true communism
>not about what is and is not a spook
>>
>>1843470
http://xkcd.com/802_large/
>>
>>1842909
It woildnt be the hunger games mate. People don't want to kill. Unless you have mental issues (sociopaths) of course there would be a higher percentage than normies, but most wouldn't kill.

Hell most of the betas would share food.
However after a couple of days, shit will go down when people start getting desperate.
>>
Some great views for /wp/ here!
>>
>>1842517
one of them is my ex lol, they're probably 8 indeed, 4 do the Joyce part, 4 claim the russians
>>
>>1843286
/pol/ is the third most popular board (Arguably the second) and has an enormous amount of crossposters, and half of 4chan's traffic comes from Amerifags and a quarter comes from Britfags.

It'd probably turn into a Nazi-Libertarian dystopia playing the lesser boards against each other.
>>
If there are no firearms I'd crack some heads and soon become emperor, I am slav and a big guy.
>>
/fit/ will probably be the most likely to survive.
>least autistic
>most physically active
>atleast has a semblance of social skills due to their conversations with normies
>>
>>1842384
lol dats funy
>>
>>1842371
i'm sure we would work things out just fine :-)
>>
>>1843840
>a big guy
>>
>>1844134
>/fit/
>least autistic
that's a good one
>>
>>1843098
>the members diligently stand in line for their nationality to be surveyed
I would probably pretend to be a burger in that situation. I can't think of a situation more horrifying than being a fucking leaf surrounded by irl American 4channers and other /int/ posters.
>>
Can I bring my guns?
>>
>>1843675
It's more a matter of having to kill than wanting to, I think. There's just not enough shit for everyone. At least I assume not. You put 30 starving people in a cage with a couple of Mars bars in it they're going to fight to the death over them, same idea applies here.
>>
/k/ and /fit/ and others of the like wpuld he crushed in the initial fighting because small boards would be facing soviet like numbers from /pol/ and /b/. pol gets like 40k individual users a day right? It's election time so it may be bigger even the biggest
>>
File: 1386774927384.png (52KB, 552x597px) Image search: [Google]
1386774927384.png
52KB, 552x597px
Just made this like a minute ago. Tell me where you're starting and the color you want to be.
>>
>>1844233
I'll add in /adv/, /lit/, and /co/ soon.
>>
>>1844233
Give /his/ some tiles.
>>
>>1844278
Sorry, forgot color, blue.
>>
File: 1386774927384.png (53KB, 552x597px) Image search: [Google]
1386774927384.png
53KB, 552x597px
>>1844294
>>1844278
>>
>>1844314
All right you autists. Tripcode your board and color. Let the games begin.
>>
>>1844314
Test for first tripcode (sorry for my autismo): /his/.
>>
>>1844320
>>1844323
Does that work?
>>
>>1844323
Yeah. What color?
>>
>>1844339
Light green.
>>
>>1844314
So... Roll?
>>
>>1844398
Uh I guess. Wish there'd be more players.
>>
>/pol/ or /b/'s strengh in numbers meaning anything when its children, betas and retards galore in both
>>
>>1842371
>210,444

How did you get this number?

Anyway, due to their size, /pol/fags would likely kill everyone else before starting to death.
>>
>>1844491
>frogposting 13 year olds fresh off the boat from reddit
>a threat at all
/pol/ would be wortless
>>
>>1842947
imho, his would have complex static defenses and survive
>>
>>1843088
>Implying 13 year old beta trump supporters could take down Russian stalinists
Bow down to your red masters you filthy underage /pol/ack
>>
/tg/, /out/, and /k/ merge and subjugate the rest of the island in like three weeks.
>>
>>1842371
Like a shepherd keeping his lambs safe from the wolves, Our goal as /his/torians would be to outlast the rest and lay the foundations for a glorious new civilization.

knowing better than to descend into primitive tribalism, we would network with other boards, particularly /sci/ and /diy/ for the purposes of providing a stable social environment upon which we can begin laying the groundwork for a future society. Making peace with the more violent tribes would be a must. If we have to hire /k/ommandos to protect us from /pol/tards, that would be the price that we would have to pay in order to see this vision come to fruition, no different from paying taxes to the military. Payments can be in the form of a barter, trading food and shelter for protection.

Women would become the most prized possessions. We attract them by promising safety from the shiftless mass of frustrated young men stalking them.

With a powerful enough rudimentary economy our goal would be to avoid confrontation with the stronger tribes by paying them off while absorbing the weakest by playing them off of each other and making them ripe for the conquest. It would require a great amount of luck but the idea is to focus on the fundamentals of stable society: infrastructure, a judiciary process, peaceful separation of labor. Everyone is made to contribute, everyone receives in proportion to their needs. Meritorious behavior is rewarded with access to females.

/b/ is hands down the largest board but it is also the most disorganized and would be the one most ripe for the conquest.

The big multiplier is whether people are allowed to bring their firearms. If yes, basically everyone is at the mercy of /k/. If not, we revive ancient tactics and try to crush aggressive tribes under the pressure of our phalanx.

Once we have unified 4chanada under a single banner, the world awaits.
>>
>>1842371
>Inter board warfare
>The island Reich
>The untermensch (/a/ and /d/)
>Scholars
>Druids
>wizards
>Innawoods
etc.
>>
>>1842387
Fuck off
>>
>>1842974
And /jp/ is the heretic sect of that order.
>>
>>1842387
>this exact same pasta
>on every tripcode user
I cant imagine its only one guy doing this but holy shit fuck off
>>
File: pence implying.png (404KB, 729x685px) Image search: [Google]
pence implying.png
404KB, 729x685px
>>1842909
>/b/
>cohesive group
>>
>>1842371
>using the proper accent in "à la"
As a french, i'm pleased
>>
>>1846364
>>1846394
>samefagging.
>denouncing a relevant retort to a trip troll.
>>
>>1846441
Oh, I'm not saying that /b/ is a cohesive group, but that by weight of numbers they have a good shot at forming one - no matter which subgroup of /b/tards that may be - before any other group can form.
>>
File: 2016.png (433KB, 7823x4248px) Image search: [Google]
2016.png
433KB, 7823x4248px
A majority of users are normie retards, so don't expect large scale meme wars.
>>
/g/ here

would try to install gentoo on the nearest palm tree then kms
>>
>>1846876
What does the chart mean?
>>
File: 7wt2cmTvv1rc2qqoo3_500.jpg (11KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
7wt2cmTvv1rc2qqoo3_500.jpg
11KB, 480x272px
Well anyone who spouts words like cuck, variations on autism, and the like would die off because they can't be tough in person. Racists groups would thin due to having no way to enforce their false superiority. In-fighting between boards would thin the initial groupings. Normal people and parttime channers would use their social skills to form a somewhat functioning society and /b/ and /r9k/ and select members from other boards would do something stupid and end up killing a few people. In the end, resources are claimed and fought over. Eventually an uneasy stalemate with loose alliances form. Fighting breaks out and endless cycle.
>>
>>1842371
Well I'm black, so how long do you think it'll take for me to wind up "missing"?
>>
>>1843068
/co/ would probably have weekly orgies to be honest.
>>
>>1842522
only a few hundred would be left at best, so he's not wrong

deserted islands aren't breadbaskets
>>
I'm going to assume that everyone immediately groups up with their home board, and acquires all the equipment based off the boards they frequent and are owned by them.

First action is most likely several people commit suicide because they realize they probably won't have Internet and actually have to work, this'll impact /v/, /r9k/, /a/ and other such boards most heavily.

After the mass deaths, most boards will probably group up into larger ones, such as the four vidya boards becoming Vidya, all the Anime and Hentai boards with /jp/ becoming Anime, /sci/, /lit/ and /his/ becoming Academia, /ic/, /i/, /gd/, /3/ becoming Art, etc. Crossposters might become ambassadors between the new boards and women become sex slaves.

The most useful boards would initially be /fit/, /out/, /k/, /diy/ and some other boards I might be forgetting, as they'd be useful for surviving, shelter, hunting and all that fun shit.

The most major concern for most people would be how they could acquire a way to generate power due to obvious reasons, and I'll assume they find some way to do so despite all odds.

Over the course of several generations, most former NEETs will die out due to a fuckton of obvious reasons, except for those that bother to work or learn something useful like getting /fit/ or how to draw. /pol/ will also finally get their white "utopia" by killing any non-white people. A more primitive form of trading might arise, bartering each of the mega boards goods in exchange for goods because GETs and (You)s don't translate well into currency. The Art, Hentai, Porn Boards and /biz/ becoming most successful, and /biz/ becoming the equivalent of Jews. The language might also deviate slightly, wew and kek becoming actual words, and greentexting becoming punctuation.

If other sites are also transported into nearby deserted island, 4chan Island would have a natural dislike for them, attacking the majority of new visitors, especially ones like Reddit and Tumblr.
>>
File: 1446326979579.png (307KB, 453x577px) Image search: [Google]
1446326979579.png
307KB, 453x577px
/gsg/, led by Cobra, who takes power due to his mastery of fuhrer mana, and the reborn Radical Yugoslavian army, rise up to unite the feudal states of /vg/ under grand strategian yoke. /civ4xgen/ is given special privelege. All members of the tribe of /ksg/ are exterminated.
>>
>>1847505
The /a/nime boards population is going to drop over the span of several generations due to 3DPD, and the remnants will most likely ally with /3icgd/. The /h/entai subboard would do much better, and some of /a/nime's drawfags might affiliate themselves with it.
/b/ would be cannibalistic barbarians, destroying and raiding the other boards and themselves to sustain their relatively massive population.
Porn boards would most likely ally with the hentai boards due to similar interests, and their resource (porn) would probably diminish in overall quality through several generations as their limited supply means they'd have to start filming themselves fucking the sex slaves and allying with /p/.
/vrpg/ has an alright chance of lasting, they have a high population, have less 3DPD posters, and their resource (Video Games) can be made although with less quality than your average AAA game. /g/ would most likely merge with them, teaching them code and shit in exchange for protection and goods from other boards.
>>
>>1847664
/5/, /fk/, /yg/ and /z/ boards would live underground far away from the outside chaos. They would sadly have to share the underground with /trash/ and /qa/.
Also, /r9k/, /s4s/, /co/, /vip/, /f/, /adv/, /r/, /x/, /lgbt/, /soc/, /mlp/, /wsr/ would most likely die out.
>>
People would likely divide as irl, i.e, nationalities first. Granted, americans and brits, being the vast majorty, may subdivide into boards but the rest would probably stay together.

Also, I doubt anything anything like mass killing day happening. People lurking 4chan may be all about niggers this, jews that but I believe most are, after all, somewhat educated and passive people. I think it's more likely that people try to cooperate at first and that only after a bunch have died of infections, hungers and/or dehydration will violent groups start to appear.

Also agree with anons who said women will be a valuable asset and eventually will be turned either into group sex slaves or part of some tribal chief's harem
>>
>>1847847
I doubt it, nationality wouldn't really serve any use on a deserted island compared to interests.
>>
>>1847888
>I doubt it, nationality wouldn't really serve any use on a deserted island compared to interests.
How would having a fetish for freaky ass hentai serve any better?

I mean fuck if people weren't allowed to bring guns then what would be keeping /k/ together? And if there's no electricity or video games what would keep /v/ together?

segregating by board seems pretty unlikely, too.
>>
>tfw female
If I don't land in r9k territory I'll be alright
>>
>>1842515
Stop making assumptions
>>
>>1847957
How many people do you think would be holding an item while being transported? Most people group themselves by interest, not by nationality, especially not in a deserted island.
>>
>>1842371

/fit/ would finally be able to give in to their deep-seated carnal urges for homosex, and would probably chase down and rape the users of other boards, then eat them for gains.
>>
>>1848022
Too many traps for them to have to rape the other 4chan users.
>>
>>1847961
if you play your cards right you could become their queen by giving them minimal amounts of affection
>>
File: c31.jpg (18KB, 469x463px) Image search: [Google]
c31.jpg
18KB, 469x463px
>>1847961
Don't worry milady, /his/ will keep you safe!
>>
In terms of military technology /k/ would be the most up to date but it will lack a cohesive army and suffer from poor communication. /k/ will most likely be mercenary companies. Infighting will be fierce as slavboos, wehrboos, /meg/, /akg/, and /arg/ duke it out and offer themselves to the highest bidder. Will be armored in Shitty milsurp and wield mosins that are last the breaking point
/fit/ will be like Sparta. A city state entirely devoted to physical fitness and their gods-Zyzzeus, Rippetoein, and Scoobes. Will most likely fondle young boys with the edict of n-no homo. Will fight with spears forged from barbells and be armored in that 300 costume catching dust in a closet from goodwill.
/biz/ are Jews
/his/ are scribes monks
>>
>>1848088
I don't do well with leadership roles. And I'm like 99% sure that could be construed as sjw behavior which would lead to my quick death, I'll just become the conservative housewife of a high authority, I think that's the safest course of action
>>1848088
Ty bb
>>
>>1842371

I honestly wonder what would happen to >>>/x/, >>>/an/ and >>>/vp/
>>
>>1848124
/x/ dies out or become skinwalkers.
/an/ merges with /out/
/vp/ merges with /v/
>>
>>1848124
Become tribes that worship suicide and the gods of death. Will most likely be shamans that other boards will visit for inititation, rituals, and the occult. Insignificant. Will die out after the other main boards turn away from paganism.
>>
>>1848137
>/an/ merges with /out/

/an/ are animal fuckers
>>
File: Valkut minimalist.jpg (165KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Valkut minimalist.jpg
165KB, 1920x1080px
This thread is comfy as hell.

For those who browse many boards, would there be board nomads/gypsies? Would They have a designated home board and act as diplomats to the other board communities?
>>
>>1848112
Kek, underrated
>>
>>1847981
>Most people group themselves by interest, not by nationality
Meanwhile on /int/
>general international discussion and shitposting
>insert flags
>generap regional discussion and shitposting in your general on your language
Also have you never been abroad? What about colonization of americas? People more than likely will meet with others who speak the same tongue and share more or less the same national values. Next to that, liking futaporn, playing role games, cooking and other interest sound pretty irrelevant.
>>
Don't underestimate /tg/
>>
>>1842371
/out/ would make the Kon-Tiki II in a few days and sail back to the mainland first thing. Everyone else would then slaughter each other (except maybe some like-minded people from quieter boards) until some aspiring warlord finally manages to establish order or an outside group steps in.
>>
>>1842387
I think you're doing the lords work. Tripshits are pure cancer.
>>
>>1842411
Kek'ed real hard
>>
>>1846260
>It's a LARPing white guilt faggot episode
go back to your Democrat funded riot
>>
File: sZ1QsDn.png (703KB, 475x637px) Image search: [Google]
sZ1QsDn.png
703KB, 475x637px
>>1846260
>/Leftypol/
>Russian stalinists
>>
>>1844225
Half of /k/ is /pol/ though.>>1844233
>>
>>1842371
First, we'd all treck up to the highest peak to weed out the obese and unhealthy. Then we'd take the 5 girls and make them baby factories (1 guy a night). The rest of us get to catching food, building shelter, not dying.
>>
As mentioned, if /k/ gets guns everyone is doomed. /Pol/ would probably form the equivalent of Apartheid South Africa, /b/ would split and due to the huge number of different ethnicities on that board would split into a number of Steppe Nomadic tribes, raiding the civilized peoples. I would like to think that /fit/, /his and /diy/ would team up to work together as I use all three of those boards and they all bring useful skills to the table.
>>
I'll be off fantasizing about /his/, /k/, /diy/, /fit/, /an/ and /out/ fighting 4chandämmerung against /b/, /pol/, /v/ and /r9k/.
>>
File: implying.jpg (8KB, 239x241px) Image search: [Google]
implying.jpg
8KB, 239x241px
>>1851841
>/k/
>fighting /pol/
>>
>>1851850
Absolutely. Most people on /k/ are single issue voters (it's an important issue after all); they'd stick to /k/ over /pol/. Any /k/-leaning /pol/lacks would have to migrate to /k/ and fight their homeboard, because lefty/pol/ and whatnot are anathema to /k/.
>>
>>1851643
/cgl/ is like 89% girls

there would be more then 5
>>
>>1851988
What would /his/, /k/,/diy/and the other have in common?
>>
>>1852063
An appreciation of what makes things work and breaks them.

Or I just like them.
>>
How many underages do you think would be there?
>>
>>1852169
it'd be

>30% under 18
>60% 19-25
>10% over 26
>>
File: Deus Vult 2.jpg (1MB, 2270x1369px) Image search: [Google]
Deus Vult 2.jpg
1MB, 2270x1369px
>>1852063
>>1852072
I'd imagine /k/ and /his/ would get along rather well.
>>
Okay but lets assume the island can and everyone knows that it can support 210,000+ people.

>/pol/ forms 5th Reich
>/r9k/ becomes slave race of /pol/
>/pol/ invites members of all boards for more members (blacks, jews, and chinese not welcome)

>alliance is formed between /his/, /k/, /out/, /fit/, /tg/, and /lit/
>/k/ and /fit/ start the alliance because fit warrior race
>/out/ joins offering survival expertise (also they're technically /k/'s cousin)
>/his/ and /tg/ join promising expertise in iron/medieval age tech, armchair general tactics, and entertainment
>/lit/'s 17 users claim to be a part of /tg/ and /his/ out of desperation

>/a/, /c/, /w/, /h/, /u/, /jp/ and half of /d/ form Nihon #2
>/lgbt/ and /cm/ are accepted because /a/ needs fucboi slaves

>/o/, /sci/, /diy/ and /g/ form a Science Directorate
>anyone welcome except /b/ and /s4s/

>other boards split and assimilate into one of the four superpowers
>besides /b/ and /s4s/ who quickly become vassals of the 5th Reich
>>
why has everyone assumed they'd know why they got teleported?
if I suddenly was on a desert island, I'd do a lot of things before discussing which chinese children's cartoons forum I visited
I guess some sperg from /b/ would let it slip and the information would spread from there, but even so
>>
>>1853299
>suddenly everyone around you is a creepy, greasy, neckbearded, obese loser
>"Golly gee, I sure wonder who I've been grouped with"

It'd be quite obvious that you're surrounded by 4channers from the onset on.
>>
>yfw /his/, /sci/, /diy/ and /k/ group together to become a mercernary corps, sought after by the various board factions for their knowledge in war tactics, scientific experience, proficiency in building homes, and gun-wielding

Hnng. We'd become the Switzerland of the island.
>>
>mfw /his/torians try to group themselves with /k/ and /out/ when in reality they're just /pol/ or /r9k/
>>
>>1842371
Board alliances would occur, pol, k, fit and int would create the /bro/man empire, every other board population would either be genocided or vassalized depending on how the /bro/mans would look onto their culture

/fa/ would forcefully be turned into traps and put into the raping stocks for the lack of females on 8/2 chins

r9k would become the police force, /an/ handles the animals, /ck/ would cook for us, though they'll probably start cumming inside of the food like that one /k/ meetup
>>
File: daddy.jpg (830KB, 1280x1735px) Image search: [Google]
daddy.jpg
830KB, 1280x1735px
>>1843060
I wasn't talking about trap dick. This is /his/. Don't tell me you don't have a historical husbando. You're no better than everyone else here.
>pic very related
>>
>>1842371
/pol/, /k/ and /lgbt/ enter an alliance and create a homerotic ubermensch reich that lasts a thousand years.

the end.
>>
There would likely be a long discussion about memes that ends in a very large, uncontrollable orgy. After a few days, people would become dehydrated and die because they fucked all their energy away.
>>
Just get the forever DMs of /tg/ to administrate whatever new state emerges.
>>
>>1843421
Oh Jesus.
>>1843470
Tumblr would get raped and 9gag and reddit are just no.
>>
>>1847289
I think it depends who you stick with. You'd be unsafe with /b/ and /pol/ for sure.
>>
>>1847289
depends if you're black or a nig I guess
>>
>>1847289
bout tree fiddy
>>
>>1842385
I'm no tinfoil survivalist but if there's any board by which I identify most, it's as a sc/out/..
>>
>>1848289
depends on your nationality i guess, sometimes i've been better friends with norwegians/danes while travelling and can understand their written and spoken language while they can understand mine than nationals here
>>
>>1846876
i'd expect /k/ /fit/ to be able to exterminate the top 3 boards by themselves considering there's alot of casual/amateur fighters on both boards and the added strength from people from actually lifts on fit would be a huge factor vs what is probably skinnyfats or skeletons on those boards

maybe if the 3 boards forms a coalition and hunts down /k/ and /fit/ in groups like neanderthals they might win if there's actual weapons from wood nearby, otherwise they're fucked
>>
>>1851988
/k/ and /pol/ share almost identical similar values though, same with /fit/, so there's no way those wouldn't become allies
>>
File: GUNtD84.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
GUNtD84.gif
2MB, 500x500px
Am I naive for thinking that everyone would be helpful and we'd all band together to survive?

Online personas are separate from real life, especially in a survival situation.
>>
>>1843051
/out/ and /diy/, my friend. It's not too late to become a sc/out/
>>
We'll have to share the few girls we have. Each guy gets one turn a day, so you just divide the amount of guys by the amount of girls and that's the amount of guys a girl has to pleasure a day. For that they will get their share of food. Besides that they are excused from any duties, but they are free and encouraged to pick up any skills they can. They can participate in gathering, learn to fish, wash clothes, cook etc. and the guys with skills (/diy/, /out/, /ck/) should teach them.

To prevent impregnation and spreading STDs, it's anal only. As OP mentioned lord of the flies, I'm guessing it's a tropical island, and we'll use coconut milk as lube.
>>
>>1856216
How fast would girls become currency?

In the "right, I'll fix your shed, but you have to rent me out your girl for 4 days" sense of transactions?...

It's honestly the only currency I could foresee for the crowd that is 4chan.
>>
What are good ways to get food on an island? I can see people with few skills hunting for crabs or gathering berries, and the few people with expertise could actually catch birds, fish, climb in trees to get nuts or fruits.

Honestly, if the island is big and rich in foodstuffs, and preferably pretty with nice climate, it could be fun. We'll obviously have a lot of fatties, with or without neckbeards, but they'll be losing weight at a quick pace if they're willing to do stuff at all.
>>
>>1856216
assuming it isn't a shithuge island, supplies and resources are limited, and females even more, so there would have to be some genocides for both the population and genders to stabilize
>>
>>1856270
Sharing girls ensures guys don't start bashing eachothers brains in. I too would rather just have my own girl instead of sharing some slut but it's better than fighting, and there's the risk of less desirable men becoming frustrated and going ballistic.
>>
>>1856280
If we're talking about eliminating less desirable people, who simply aren't able or refuse to contribute to the survival effort, we would mostly get rid of guys, so the male:female ratio would improve slightly. Pounding happens at designated times, all guys scheduled one after another, so girls should not be occupied with getting fucked that much.
>>
>>1856300
>less desirable men becoming frustrated and going ballistic.
To be honest, with the island being rid of the social norms that are layered on society for it to work (eg: raping is a crime) since it would only be edgy, frustrated 4channers inhabiting it, I don't think that girls would still be endowed with the luxury to choose with whom they'd like to sleep.

They're clearly outnumbered by misoginystic males whatever it is they do, so they'll end as slaves whoever triumphes as the leading board faction.

And yes girls as a currency ensures that every male is incentizived to work, and therefore earn a shot once a week at fornication. If /his/ were leading this, I'm certain that they'd issue "credits" to be earned by work, with 10 credits owing you a blowjob, 10 sex, 20 anal.

Therefore a society rid of useless competition for girls, since every male has the same right as any to "get sum" so long as he works for the good of the community.
>>
I'm not /diy/ at all, so I'm really wondering how hard it is to actually build good shelters. How much can you even do with stone tools?

We'll have to reinvent lots of stuff, some easier than others. We can make our own chessboards, bow and arrows, ovens etc.
>>
>>1856335
Anyone who works gets one turn a day, girls get rotated so each of them gets the same amount of dicks a day. We don't want people monopolizing girls. We also don't want actual raping.
>>
>>1856327
I doubt it would become a polygamous civilization, especially considering we already have a baseframe civilization to work from as a base which is monogamous, conflict would arrive first as board-based warfare until the enemies are extinct, where either allies or boards collapses upon eachother and fights for the remaining pooz until each male has either found a grill or taken one as a slave

those would attempt to build a primitive society while the last remaining males without a waifu starts a guerilla war against the society or attempts to raid the settlement for grills to take back to their caves
>>
>>1856353
>We also don't want actual raping.
Of course, while this remains far from humane, we would publicisize ourselves as a faction that shelters females from the grittiness plaguing the island beyond our walls, and while their task in our community is summated to pleasuring men, we'd still ensure that it's done voluntarily (so we don't kidnap them). Most girls wouldn't mind being in that role, as we would supervise that males are non-violent when sleeping with them.

Meanwhile, if they were wandering around alone on the island, they'd be risking meeting an amputee-fetish rapist who'd start tearing their limbs apart.

So our community would be the lesser of two evils for females.

And yes every girl should have to work the same.
>>
>>1856393
You keep talking about sleeping, but this will be a public thing. Saves time and reduces taboo, and prevents people from becoming actually attached to the girls, like some people have with actual whores. It sounds weird but we'll become desensitized to it, and afterwards we can just interact with the girls as if we don't do them up the bum everyday. You can take her fishing, show her what berries and mushrooms are safe and shit
>>
>>1856412
how would you create offspring with a bunch of shared hookers though, you wouldn't know if that was your kid, so either the grills have to take care of their own kids alone or it wouldn't work out as all men would just disown them until given evidence
>>
>>1856412
>You keep talking about sleeping, but this will
be a public thing.
Alright I suppose, but you could suppose that stockpiling for 150 credits would maybe earn you a private séance, or anything along those lines.

>You can take her fishing, show her what berries and mushrooms are safe and shit
Sounds entertaining for sure.
>>
>>1856419
Anal only. If it happens in public there will atleast be a few onlookers who can notice if the guy's treating a girl roughly or secretly doing it in the right hole.
>>
>>1856419
>do them up the bum everyday
The answer was lodged in his post.

Perhaps for the future, there'd be a ballot between suitable male candidates for who may breed them.
>>
>>1856431
>>1856437

creating offspring is the prime driving force of life though, either uprisings will come and a monogamous civilization will be established or we will just die out
>>
>>1854620
without guns /k/ would just be another gang of rednecks
>>
>>1856501
rednecks would still destroy skinnyfats or skeletons from other boards
>>
I imagine the normie boards dominate the landscape. So /sp/ and /fit/ kill anyone else and give it to /ck/ to cook. The few that survive end up being slaves.
>>
>>1856531
>fit is a normie board
>>
>>1856542
Well, they could probably run 100m without dying so they already have an advantage.
>>
>>1856550
I guess we have a different meaning for normie
>>
>get to kill all acne ridden /pol/acks
>that are too scared or too fat to do anything about it and they can't organize themselves into a cohesive group
>without any consequences

I'm erect. /mlp/, /swco/, /su/ and /got/ are next. And /phil/ after.
>>
>>1856569
>implying /pol/ isn't the main bulk of /fit/ and /k/
>>
>>1842387
Thank you based pasta chef.
>>
>>1856574
/pol/ is by far the most reddit board on this site. I still say we kill /mlp/ ASAP. And /pol/ is just /r9k/ with a swastika armband. Most of them would actually welcome death as an escape from their miserable lives. I wonder how many femanons we'd find tho.
>>
Do jannies get to come with us? Mods? Chink m00t? white chink m00t?
>>
>>1856584
/pol/ is the antithesis of reddit, alot of people there browse /fit/ and /k/, that's why the syria and middle east generals lived on /pol/ for most of its time until it was transported to /k/

/his/ or one of the attention-whore boards are probably the most reddit/tumblr boards, I doubt many here lifts or cares positively for weapons, or has any experience at all with them desu desu
>>
>>1856604
Well no one gets weapons anon.

>/pol/ is the antithesis of reddit
/pol/ is majority reddit. All the fags that don't get to shitpost there because it's not an NSDAP haven go to /pol/ to vent and bitch. Stop this bullshit.
>>
>>1856604
>/pol/ is the antithesis of reddit,
By embracing dogma and echo-chamber politics, in much the same way Reddit always has?

Riiiiiggght.
>>
>>1856626
Didn't they delete that thread or whatever the fuck they call it where everyone was worshiping Trump and now all those butthurt faggots spilled here? Which is kind of funny, because /pol/ became even more of an echochamber and so did Reddit.
>>
File: 1-3a-spartan-warriors-mantinea.jpg (134KB, 783x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1-3a-spartan-warriors-mantinea.jpg
134KB, 783x1023px
>>1856511
Not if they're citizen-militia of the /his/ Protectorate, trained to use phalanx tactics to leverage their strength in numbers and offset the individual ferocity of attacking barbarians.

Spears and shields could be easily fashioned from wood, and a bunch of skinnyfat nerds corralled into holding the line by a few hired /fit/bros with whips and shit could go a very long way against a marauding band of frothing /pol/tard rednecks
>>
>>1856643
If you actually expect /pol/acks to organize into something even closely related to a band of marauders you're overestimating their power of collusion. They'd literally spend half the time arguing who's whiter while everyone else bands together and starts cannibalizing them.
>>
>>1856637
Subreddit "The Donald"?
>inb4 "you are le redditor for knowing this xD"

But in a sense, you are right since it's been verified that the greatest influx to be ever experienced by a board (barring /b/ being flooded in the Fappening) has been /pol/ in 2016. Funnily enough, /pol/ is staunchly against refugees, yet is welcoming with open arms their influx of 13-year old wannabe edgy redditors.

Fucking /pol/ I tell you.
>>
>>1856665
Missed quads, but good on you to know. I literally haven once been on reddit and once I saw that confusing as fuck format I closed it immediately.

And yes, besides that /b/ flood, /pol/ has been drowned in edgy faggy redditards that have no idea about this place whatsoever. They're rigging online polls and when you remind them of the time we put m00t on Times Magazine top whatever the fuck they just shrug it off because they don't know. They don't even know who m00t is I bet,
>>
>>1856617
if they're that away from the norm they're not even reddit,by meaning, reddit is tumblr lite where everyone has the same view on politics and life as the government approved version is in western countries, accept "refooogees" and all that

>>1856626
if anything /pol/ has reached a consensus of the majority, while reddit is forced to comply to the politics of the site, much like people have to comply to the government approved politics

there's usually also tons of leftist threads there, which is why unmoderated forums are by design impossible to become echo-chambers
>>
File: SevenSamurai100.jpg (57KB, 610x458px) Image search: [Google]
SevenSamurai100.jpg
57KB, 610x458px
>>1856658
I was debating whether I wanted to go that far as well, but small gang sized pockets of them could prove to be a nuisance, and if they happen to unite under the banner of a single charismatic leader then it could turn into a very, very large gang. Think like bandit swarms from the medieval period which could number in the 100's and make life fucking miserable for everyone unfortunate enough to live close to their mountain hideout.

It would be like Akira Kurosawa's Seven Samurai. In the beginning the farmers are getting pushed around by the bandits until heroes show up and teach them how to organize against the bandits, whom they greatly outnumber but can't resist due to disorganization.
>>
>>1856688
Reddit used to be more diverse than /pol/ AFAIK until they deleted what >>1856665 said. I got a friend who browses that shit and he told me there are subreddits or whatever the fuck they're called for literally everything. This place is much more of an echochamber, especially since those fags spilled here like cancer.
>>
>>1856658
/pol/ is more united than /his/, this board is 1/3 /pol/ 1/3 new age communists 1/3 BLM we wuz supremacists
>>
>>1856706
Bullshit, this is LARP central.
>>
>>1856704
"In news media an echo chamber is a metaphorical description of a situation in which information, ideas, or beliefs are amplified or reinforced by transmission and repetition inside an "enclosed" system, where different or competing views are censored, disallowed, or otherwise underrepresented. The term is by analogy with an acoustic echo chamber, where sounds reverberate."

I suppose the latter could be put on /pol/, while all 3 are the definition of reddit, it's the same shit for tumblr and 9shit too, they're all normie sites with heavy moderation

it's not just the boards or whatever they're called on reddit, you can actively censor shit by disliking their posts, or it'll just be outright removed by the mods if it's contrarian to the majority of the boards there
>>
File: 6767827_orig.jpg (66KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
6767827_orig.jpg
66KB, 500x375px
>>1856706
it would lose a solid chunk of its support base as /pol/tards left to go be with their like-minded idiots and good fucking riddance, the other 3/4ths of this board don't fucking need them and would be united by a common interest in studying and understanding the dynamics of large groups of people. We'd shit the bad eggs out and go on like a tribe united by a common interest which isn't dependent on the tool in your hand or the pixels on your screen. /k/ would be nothing without guns, /o/ would be nothing without cars, all of the adult boards would disappear if they had no way of accessing their interest beyond simple crude drawings. /His/ would still be /his/, though, just with fewer people who fucking suck.
>>
>>1856748
you sound like someone who have never visited any other board here, /k/ and /fit/ have loads of fighters, either actual soldiers or casual/amateur contact sport fighters, and just regular liftan autists, they also have home-made weapons threads. /his/ wouldn't be some phalanx unit, it's got no kind of training, if it actually came to a fight i'd wager most /his/torians would probably just drop their shit and run instead of fight physically fitter, better geared groups of /k/ or /fit/
>>
File: marcus_aurelius_4.jpg (202KB, 1344x1344px) Image search: [Google]
marcus_aurelius_4.jpg
202KB, 1344x1344px
>>1856793
aside from the really stupid ones (which would be leaving anyway), most /his/torians would have the perspective to realize that the key to becoming Napoleon is by *not* getting yourself into those kind of situations. It's called playing the long game.

Give it 3-5 years and the advantages between athletic verses sedentary people begin to fade as both live equally active survivalist lifestyles. The real powers begin to emerge according to networks of organization. And by properly structuring the rules and organization of a large society that makes it attractive to newcomers. Plus that is plenty of time for a modestly well drilled citizen's militia who can react quickly and in an organized fashion against roving gangs.

If it seems fanciful to you I understand, as it would to most people who don't have that interest in studying people and the way they act in large groups. In fact we'd want you to think that way, so that way you'd never see it coming.
>>
File: e e e.png (18KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
e e e.png
18KB, 300x250px
>>1856884
>If it seems fanciful to you I understand, as it would to most people who don't have that interest in studying people and the way they act in large groups. In fact we'd want you to think that way, so that way you'd never see it coming.

you'd spawn on this island next to a fag from /fit/, he'll rape you until you die from bleeding, enjoy your stay
>>
File: suevi_speutanotoz.png (955KB, 900x475px) Image search: [Google]
suevi_speutanotoz.png
955KB, 900x475px
>>1856915
>ou'd spawn on this island next to a fag from /fit/, he'll rape you until you die from bleeding, enjoy your stay
"hold the line, men. Once they discover that we are no soft target, they shall go find someone else to pester."
>>
You guys are thinking too much in terms of board alliance. I'm sure most users are crossposters and don't limit themselves to a single board.

I wouldn't want to form a group with everyone from certain boards, that's just too many people to sustain. Everyone should split up in smaller groups and pick a good location on the island. Once we reinvent gardening, make some good fishing nets so we have a decent food surplus, we can bring in more people and expand the groups. I would want a group with people who actually have skills that are useful to us, so /diy/, /out/, /ck/ and /fit/ would be the best boards. I think that boards like /his/, /lit/ and /tg/ also have more decent people than the cesspool boards (/b/, /pol/, /r9k/) who probably have a little /diy/ck/fit/out/ in them.
>>
>>1858398
That last sentence was kinda shitty but what I meant to say is that a lot of /his/lit/tg/ fags are also a bit /fit/diy/ck/out/
>>
>>1852242
>>30% under 18
>>60% 19-25
>>10% over 26

>one tight boypussy for every two adults
This kind of demographics is not going to end well.
Beta uprising soon.
>>
>>1858398
>>1858400

why do you think that? There's more leftists on those boards percentage wise than on /pol/, leftists are usually against any form of masculine or traditional interests, lifting, hunting, weapons interests, are almost exclusively interests that just that, traditional people have, /his/ hates tradition.

/pol/ /k/ and /fit/ share identical views, albeit there's a bigger chance that some leftist will get told to get the fuck out when he spergs out on someone on /fit/
>>
>>1858477
Most /pol/ users come from reddit and are /r9k/ crossposters. They're spergs and retards.
>>
>>1858477
>leftists are against masculine interests
Confirmed for having never read a history book.
>>
>>1858685
what masculine interests do leftists do then

they want to ban guns, they think that being morbidly obese is absolutely fine which means they're illiterate when it comes to lifting and fitness, they're more likely to live in a big city which means they're less likely to have any practical skills, and they're less likely to drive vehicles
>>
>>1858977
>all leftists are the same
autism
>>
>>1859121
>you can't group people up by defining characteristics and see similarities
>>
>>1858977
Leftists in modern America specifically maybe. Many leftists like Orwell for example were pro-gun. Also under Mao Zedong the obese and everyone else who couldn't work, starved to death. This is /his/, not all leftists are the same.
>>
>>1842901
Sex slaves for the /fit/izens and /k/ommandos
>>
>>1844200
yeah but normies/betas will take more time to see their options, scavenge, explore before resorting to mass murder, and when confronted with the impossibility of survival for all, they'd still take a lot of time before the killing would start.
but once it would start, i'd be tough to stop it
>>
>>1842947
>/pol/ doing anything that being scared little white bois
>>
>>1859680
>jamal doesn't know how to spell
>>
>>1858977
"Leftists" here are marxists, not liberals.
>>
File: old1338915802813.jpg (32KB, 280x185px) Image search: [Google]
old1338915802813.jpg
32KB, 280x185px
>>1842371
>Now imagine based meme aliens transported the 210,444 people currently using 4chan to a deserted island à la Lord of the Flies.

Good God...

Hopefully the few oldsters here could sneak off to some secluded valley and set-up our own (well defended) community away from all the shitbag teenagers and wait for them to starve to death / kill each other off, then stroll in and take over the whole island.
>>
It would quickly become a matriarchal society where women are literally worshipped.
>>
>>1844134
>least autistic
>semblance of social skills
It will probably be /out/
>>
>>1856604
>/pol/ is the antithesis of reddit
Maybe back in 2011
>>
>the biggest boards like /pol/ /b/ and /v/ along with /r9k/ would start infighting over petty details; eventually a single faction would come out victorious, but most of the boards would leave or be dead; even still they'd still come out as the Autistic Superpowers, invading and conquering all who they can when they're not fighting each other
>the japanese culture boards would be the isolationist Weeb Empire, only intervening to make sure the balance of power doesn't get too extreme
>the small niche boards would be very peaceful and organized, trying their best to hide
>/fit/ /k/ and /out/ would group together as the Pseudo-Normie City States, there'd be small infighting over politics but eventually the discussion of it would be banned; their main deity with be the Holy Zyzz armed with a nugget; they'd keep mostly to themselves but sometimes raid; sometimes ally with the Autist Superpowers but also fight them a lot
>the gay/normie/female boards like /hm/ /lgbt/ /soc/ /co/ /cgl/ /adv/ and /fa/ would create the NRF (Normie/Roastie/Faggot/) Alliance against the Autist Superpowers; they'd be very isolationist and mistrusting
>/sci/ /g/ /diy/ would create the STEM (Scientific, Technocratic, Experimental Machinarchy), a strange and autistic citystate who's highest ruler is a thinkpad running Gentoo which best replicates the personality of Richard Stallman; their autism and strange technology would keep all but traders away
>/tv/ /s4s/ /int/ /sp/ would create the Shitposter Coalition, obsessively recruiting others and demanding tribute, very powerful counterpart to the Autist Superpowers
>/his/ /lit/ /mu/ would create the Leftfag Commune, but can't decide which political system to use; a schism with /his/ causes the historyfags to leave the humanitiesfags and go join the /tg/ camp down the river
>/x/ mindlessly wanders through the land, sharing stories, reading fortunes, initiating others into the occult, and jerking off to try to summon succubi
>>
File: 1466196834039.jpg (158KB, 556x556px) Image search: [Google]
1466196834039.jpg
158KB, 556x556px
>>1861616
>/tv/ would be the first ones to be killed
>followed by /v/
>weeb boards would move inland and jerk off to handmade mongolian cave paintings
>/pol/ would be leading the great genocide of leaf posters
>/x/ are the wierdos in the corner of the island no one wants to mess with because they pity them
>/b/ no one actually browses this shithole do they?
>porn boards would blend in with the bigger boards
>/k/ /out/ are part of /pol/
>/mlp/ and the other extreme autism boards die due to starvation
>psuedo-intellectual boards like /sci/ and /g/ bow down and suck off which ever camp is the biggest
>after a few weeks of fighting a vote is held to decide who is in charge
>/po/ becomes supreme rulers of the island
>>
>>1842763
2 is a couple, 3 is a few
>>
I'd probably end up dead, but not before setting the all time high score, and also hopefully starting a gorrilla cult that will outlast me.

My plan would be to become a face off terror. I'd make a nice killzone/ murderforest and make it so people knew who I was, but only to the point of knowing me as the most visible of the crazy that would be in that area.

I'm hoping that people would band up to kill me our of hate, but then even after avoid the forest out of fear.

The hard part will be getting /sci/ and /out/ to work together to establish my ambush raider/cannibal utopia.

/his/bros get safe passage.
>>
>only three posts mentioning cannibalism

There would literally be rivers of blood and hills of corpses
>>
>>1844314
/out/ dark green.
>>
>>1856604
>he doesn't know that /pol/ is 90% redditors from /r/the_donald
>>
>>1862913
>This is what SJWs actually tell themselves
Fuck off back to leftypol, you white guilt rat
>>
>>1862913
when people refer to reddit on 4chins they're talking about feminist leftists which supports unlimited mass-migration, hates their own countries, thinks "dude lol everyone is the same haha its just the skin which means they're also scientifically illiterate, and they hate masculinity

this is the anti-thesis of /pol/, and it's pretty much current /his/
>>
>>1863002
>SJWs
>leftypol
>white guilt
wew lad, so many assumptions and buzzwords
please return to your designated containment board

>>1863320
>feminist leftists which supports unlimited mass-migration, hates their own countries, thinks "dude lol everyone is the same haha its just the skin which means they're also scientifically illiterate, and they hate masculinity
these people have 0 political influence though, believe it or not

you are both cucked by identity politics, just like the people you despise so much, and this way we will never ever tackle any actual problems
>>
File: ARISE.jpg (96KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
ARISE.jpg
96KB, 800x430px
JOIN THE COMMUNIST ISLAND
>>
File: G4Itprs.png (36KB, 690x539px) Image search: [Google]
G4Itprs.png
36KB, 690x539px
The glorious Ummah of /r9k/ will triumph over the infidels and roasties in the name of Elliot Rodger (pbuh).
>>
>all these posts saying /his/ would be useless

I imagine it more like this:
/His/ itself cannot form a cohesive unit, and thus deseminate into the other boards, serving as advisors. The small size of the board makes /his/torians a valuable commodity, and they have no particular allegiance to anything aside from aiding the building of a structurally sound society. Other boards would rely on their /his/torians the way that lords rely on Maesters in GoT. From board to board the appreciation would differ.
>>
>>1863535
/his/ would just be the budget version of /lit/ for warlords that don't want to shell out for proper advisors assuming the entire boards population aren't enslaved.
>>
>>1863320
>When people refer to reddit they don't mean actual redditers like us, they just mean people made of straw from tumblr
fucking reddit
>>
>>1856419
>how would you create offspring with a bunch of shared hookers though, you wouldn't know if that was your kid, so either the grills have to take care of their own kids alone or it wouldn't work out as all men would just disown them until given evidence
Kids would be raised in common obviously, they'd be taught that all the tribesmen are their fathers and all the tribeswomen are their mothers.
>>
File: bonaparte-st-bernard01b.jpg (66KB, 900x597px) Image search: [Google]
bonaparte-st-bernard01b.jpg
66KB, 900x597px
>>1856706
30% /pol/, 20% /lit/, 10% commies, 10% /int/, 10% Prussophobes, 10% Byzaboos, <1% Turkish funposters

100% Nappyboos
>>
>>1863546
>hiring /lit/
Only if you want to scare of some awkward book reviewer.

Now that I think about it I believe the faction lines would be drawn down the autism/rage dichotomy. Reactionary boards like /pol/, /v/ and /b/ against heavy hitting autism like /lit/, /a/ /fit/ and so on.

Naturally not all board will fit into these groups. Those will be deemed normal fags. Despised by autists and reactionaries alike. Boards like /co/, /soc/, /cgl/ and /lgbt/ could constitute a normal fag faction however their only point of cohesion would be not belonging. The other boards would sweep them up before their populaces would be willing to unite.
>>
>>1856706
I came here for historic weaponry, military campaigns and HEMA. Naturally all those topics were shitposted to death before too long but that's what drew me. Where do I sit?
>>
>>1858977
>they want to ban guns
nope. Starbucks drinking capitalists are not leftists anon.

>they think that being morbidly obese is absolutely fine
nope

>which means they're illiterate when it comes to lifting and fitness
nope

>they're more likely to live in a big city
Correlation =/=causation. Urban dwellers don't drive cars etc. because they don't need to and it's impractical. This is an urban/rural divide not a left/right divide. The same holds true for Urban rightists and rural leftists.
>>
>>1863546
I feel like /his/ might get a wide start on /lit/ purely due to collective knowledge of non-gunpowder warfare. It would give us an edge as advisors that /lit/ just wouldn't have. I've read a ton of books about Ancient Greek warfare and state building and I think I could pretty handily manage a small city state if someone with some force would help keep some semblance of order.
>>
>>1863653
I wouldn't be so sure, /lgbt/ is pretty close to /r9k/.

Speaking of /r9k/ I wouldn't put it past them to sell themselves into slavery to /cgl/ for the chance at some pussy.
>>
>>1863672
>/his/
>actual historical knowledge
This place is quite possibly the worst "academic" board. And the few people who actually know anything here would probably get murdered by roving nomad shitposters.
>>
>>1863690
>implying the beta uprising isn't pure of heart
/r9k/ is a tricky sell. I'd say they're more reactionary than autist. There's more aggression and disgruntlement than their is dead-pan obsession.
That would mean they're with their big bro /pol/ I don't think they'd be siding with /lgbt/ anytime soon.
>>
>>1863704
I've seen more legitimate discussion here than any other board I've used
>>
>>1863705
/r9k/ is my home board and I can testify that the board is gay as fuck, and also in recent times has gotten extremely hostile to /pol/posters. It should say it all that /r9k/ is quite possibly the only big board I've ever seen where a communist thread can survive without being flooded to all hell by /pol/. Not to say there aren't still a lot of /pol/ crossboarders.

If /r9k/ were to ever be put into some Lord of the Flies scenario I imagine it would quickly organize into some kind of gay-Islamic sect.
>>
>>1863730
Is this the only board you use per chance?
>>
>>1863742
>gay islamic sect
that's genuinely horrifying.
Good luck
>>
>>1863660
depends, do you hate yourself and your nation (or rather what your nation used to be), and could you be mistaken for a trap?

if yes, you're the stereotypical /his/ user, if no, then no
>>
>>1863411
It doesn't really matter if they have any political influence as the politics that they are shilling is already the politics that is used in most of the western world

>>1863548
>its the "you're reddit and tumblr if you're against what reddit and tumblr stands for while you're 4chins if you're against what 4chins stand for" episode

neck yourself before your boyfriend jamal does it for you

>>1863669
that's exactly what the stereotypical leftist is today, old leftists aren't the definition of leftists today, old leftists could be marxists or even napoleon-esque followers

being morbidly obese or not physically fit either means they're illiterate when it comes to liftan and fitness, or it means that they simply don't care, which means that they are retarded, pick 1
>>
>>1864632
NEW THREAD
>>
Everyone would have to gather his own food because some asshole would cum on it
>>
>>1864583
Who let /pol/ out of his cage again?

>>its the "you're reddit and tumblr if you're against what reddit and tumblr stands for while you're 4chins if you're against what 4chins stand for" episode
For you to misunderstanding that much depicts more than I ever could that you're quite new to 4chan. 4chan has never disdained reddit from it embracing more liberal ideas. In fact, 4chan was quite liberal-minded in the 2000s, not that your newfriend self would know. Why 4chan has always disliked reddit is because there is observed "censorship" by upvote system: a popular opinion will be validated more often than not, culminating in an echo-chamber on the whole of the website. 4chan operates differently, with even threads working as a bait that embrace unpopular opinions gathering responses.

Now why do we now conflate /pol/ with reddit? A) Most of you are redditors, and this has been proven. B) Stemming from this, the majority of you are eager to prove yourselves NOT newfags, and therefore try to conform to the idea the media has of 4chan: "le 4chan is a white supremacist website". Now pleases this you because, as an edgy 13 year old with no friends (don't worry, we're all like this so isn't me trying to shame you or nothing), you're begging for a chance to be this edgy /pol/ warrior, who has been triggering "meme magic" and all that nonsense. But in essence, this leads to /pol/ being a board that regurgigates the same opinion, the same ideas, with everyone proving to the other how "/pol/" they are. Leading to a reddit-like hivemind.

Also, it doesn't help that you deflect any criticism by naming the person a "cuck", "SJW", "lefitst", "nigger", "faggot", which is essentially what reddit also does for 4chan: "hurrr you're all MLP virgins".

> fit either means they're illiterate when it comes to liftan and fitness,
Also this is pathetic. If /pol/ really is such a board of liftbrahs, then how about you post your gains?
>>
>>1864705
i haven't even visited /pol/ for months, keep on projecting though, enlightened reddit atheist warrior

only newfags talks about new/oldfags, consider yourself checked and m8't, i accept your surrender

post your body with time included and i might consider it
>>
>>1864752
>only newfags talks about new/oldfags
You were the one to bring a newfriend's opinion on here in the first place, betraying you as someone who isn't that much of a veteran on the chins:
>when people refer to reddit on 4chins they're talking about feminist leftists which supports unlimited mass-migration, hates their own countries, thinks "dude lol everyone is the same haha its just the skin which means they're also scientifically illiterate, and they hate masculinity

>i haven't even visited /pol/ for months
Cool but why are sucking their dick at every chance you have?

>post your body
Blue board with Christian undertones. Ain't no way you're getting me to do that boiii ;).
>>
Ok... I'm gonna call the alliances right now.
>DIY, HIS, SCI, G, and O would ally to form a kinda enlightened despotism kingdom that prides itself on intellectual superiority and creative skills
>K, POL, FIT, and OUT form a mercenary coalition.
>B, all the porn boards, S4S, and R9K form a loosely organized bandit clan basically. All they do is loot shit and try to steal our bitches.
>Video game boards create some equivalent of 'generals for hire' for whoever parts then in more pylons.
>all the art boards live under protection of either the HIS kingdom or K dominion.
>>
Everyone will support the /x/fags because only in fictional future they are right.
>>
>>1842387
based
>>
>>1864705
>there is observed "censorship" by upvote system: a popular opinion will be validated more often than not
/pol/ would really love this. At the moment their only way to silence is to call you a CTR shill.
>>
>>1864705
>Most of you are redditors, and this has been provenn
Do you have any proff that R_thedonald fags are the majority on /pol/?
>>
/tv/ would be a weird death cult deep into the jungle we're giant effigies of CIA and Bane stand
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.