[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red pill me on the Chechens Are they the hardest motherfuckers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 29

File: Evstafiev-chechnya-tank-helmet.jpg (195KB, 700x1048px) Image search: [Google]
Evstafiev-chechnya-tank-helmet.jpg
195KB, 700x1048px
Red pill me on the Chechens

Are they the hardest motherfuckers in history?
>>
Not really any different from any other mountain nigger tribe. Or sand niggers.
Might as well call ISIS hardest motherfuckers.
>>
inb4 that roach posts again
>>
File: B6efhEWIIAAsEoX.jpg (48KB, 600x421px) Image search: [Google]
B6efhEWIIAAsEoX.jpg
48KB, 600x421px
>>1743583
niggas beat the mongols twice
>>
>>1743579
No, they're good guerrillas, but that's about it.The only reason why Russians tolerate them because of the UN and because they inhabit an important strategic location, hence them not ending up like the Circassians.
>>
>people died for this shitty piece of land
>>
>>1743579
No and yes. People may argue that they beat the mongols, but so did an half arsed army of Bulgarian farmers. And they're muslims so they are 100% trash.
>>
>>1744122
Bulgaria became a vassal of the Mongolians, they were conquered
>>
>>1743658
>The only reason why Russians tolerate them because of the UN

this, Russia would genocide the entire place if nobody was watching
>>
>>1743658
>>1744355
I disagree.

Just Russians realized how to use the clan structure for their own good - buy off some to subjugate others.

Oldest trick in the book.

Same what Persians did with the Greeks after they got their asses handed to them militarily.
>>
File: Taiwan-road-map.gif (852KB, 1412x2126px) Image search: [Google]
Taiwan-road-map.gif
852KB, 1412x2126px
>>1743675
>people died for this shitty piece of land
>>
>>1744122
Still better than Russians.
>>
>>1744355
There was also the fact that first war was mostly about stealing shit and selling military gear and after how awful it went there simply wasn't any support for large scale genocide campaign number 2.
Nobody wants their kids in chechnya so only minimal forces were ever mobilized.
>>
>>1743584
We are not roaches

>>1743658
>>1744355
Russia tried several times to end us like the Circassians. They failed. More than 150000 died since 1994, about 1/2 of us died during the deportation 1944. Thousands of families were expelled by the Russian Empire, but we survived.
The Circassians ended like this because they lived next to the Black Sea and already had a good relationship to the Ottomans, the Chechens were in the mountains and didnt give a fuck about the Ottomans.

>>1743675
You probably didn't even know where Chechnya is, so fuck off

>>1744122
>>pol

>>1744419
>i know nothing about the Chechen wars
>>
>>1745259
They would've put you to death if they wanted to, you're more use to them alive than dead.
>>
>>1745340
The second part of your sentence is right, but not the first one.
>>
>>1745386
Wouldn't say so, The Soviet Union did achieve it's goal of drastically reducing your population.
>>
>>1745390
But not their goal do destroy our nation. The deportation had 2 goals:
1. decrease our population to nealry non-existence / "kill us all"
2. "unchechenize" our native land by settling slavs, jews and other Caucasians there, and destroying our towers, mountainvillages, history
>>
>>1745436
Churka, please. Deportation happened because you cooperated with Nazis during WW2 and therefore deemed not trustworthy. It was the biggest mistake to let you go back.
>>
>>1745436
You've cooperated with the Germans during World War II, in case you've forgotten.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 758x530px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 758x530px
>>1743579
>are they the hardest motherfuckers in history?
No.
>>
>>1745448
>>1745454
>actually believing not proven Soviet propaganda

Are you guys for real? Thousands of Chechens fought in the Red Army. There was a small rebellion in Chechnya against the Red Army, but as I said small, without any German help. That is not a reason to deport more than 500000 people to Central-Asia in waggon for several weeks.
Germans wanted to cooperate with us, but we never accepted their offer. Israilov himself, the leader of the rebellion, said that he has no Intention of switching one oppressor (Russians) with another (Germans).

>>1745455
>Israelis
Top kek
>>
>>1744395
Sure are a lot of hot chicks in Taiwan but.
>>
>>1745496
I've noticed a particular thing about your kind, you always assume big countries want to "cooperate" with you, why is that?Do you honestly believe that you're that important?
>>
>>1743597
>roided up for war
Why bother? It's not like theyre in a melee war anyway
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9EgLB1_FXqg
>>
>>1743579
Look at that dumbass machine gun lookin like it was made out of a toster
>>
File: republicus pontus.gif (6KB, 325x217px) Image search: [Google]
republicus pontus.gif
6KB, 325x217px
Wannabe caucasus muds the ottofags didn't even bother helping cause they didn't consider them "true muslims" in their wars with the Prussians that are currently squatting on rightful Pontic Greek clay.
>>
>>1745524
What are you talking about? Germans wanted to cooperate with us because both were against the Russians.
>>
>>1745715
They do it just to intimidate civvies
>>
>>1746086
No, they wanted to use you, big difference.
>>
>>1745524
>ou always assume big countries want to "cooperate" with you, why is that?Do you honestly believe that you're that important?
Younger bullied sibling syndrome. It's the same with Ukraine.
>>
>>1747052
smaller nations never have the choice to act unilaterally though. It's a question of which master you choose to serve.
>>
>>1747005
*Cooperate. Fight against Russia together, win, Integrate us into Großdeutsches Reich as part of the Reichskommissariat Kaukasus.
I don't know why you said always? Lacking of historical background right? Because thats the first and last time that a big country wanted to cooperate with us.
>>
>>1747610
In other words, you were even more insignificant ?
>>
>>1743579
>Red pill
Fuck off back to your containment board.
>>
>>1747698
No, "insignificant" is the wrong word, more civilized fits petter. More civilized than you Slavs. Living for ourselfves in our mountains, with no intention in killing or conquering other nations. Just living in our own territory. For us.
>>
>>1747735
*better
>>
File: 800px-Alexei-jermolov.jpg (183KB, 800x917px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Alexei-jermolov.jpg
183KB, 800x917px
>>1743579

Yermolov did nothing wrong.

They should have given him more time to finish the job. I have never met a single Russian who liked Chechens.
>>
>>1747758
>I have never met a single Russian who liked Chechens.
You probably met a handful of Russians.
>>
>>1744399
I am not a fan of either
>>
>>1745259
>>pol

>no
>>
>>1745715
>It's not like theyre in a melee war anyway
confirmed never visited caucasia
>>
>>1747829

Easily 40+
>>
File: 171279131.jpg (13KB, 250x334px) Image search: [Google]
171279131.jpg
13KB, 250x334px
Ruskies (with help from the CIA) killed all the good chechens leaving only radical muslims.
>>
>>1747830
Chechens didn't invoke Communism on all of Eastern Europe.
>>
>>1747735
I agree, now turn off everything that runs on AC electricity and digital electronic computing, you wouldn't want to be caught dead using Slavic inventions, right?

>>1747903
There never would've come to that if the Eternal Anglo didn't agree to partition all of Europe like that.
>>
No.

Where's their empire? What lands have they conquered?
>>
>>1748003
While I know the anglo is eternal, it was the Russians that took up their offer.
>>
>>1748251
Though really, I also know that the Russians wanted to use these countries as a buffer towards the west as they were worried about attacks form that direction since Hitler.
>>
>>1744251
Conquered? No. There was a Mongolian ruler on the Bulgarian throne, though, for a year or two.
>>
>>1748003
Remember how you lost the Cold War? Remember how humiliating that was? Just to collapse like that. Under the weight of your own shittiness. Never to be anything again.
>>
I'd normally have sympathy for their plight, but they're Muslim so there's that.

Russia pls genocide.
>>
>>1743579
No, just barbarians/ All their life is a robbery and shit, all the time. Now they start to have some money, i hope they become great people
>>
>>1745715
Because guys in pic are bandits, not soldiers.

They extorted money from businessmen or abdicated for ransom.
>>
File: general-jermolov.jpg (14KB, 250x286px) Image search: [Google]
general-jermolov.jpg
14KB, 250x286px
>>1745436
>>
>>1747889
And i thought good leaders don't order their soldiers to take maternity hospital hostage
>>
>>1750580
He actually wasn't involved in any of these hostage takings.

>>1750557
The guys in the pic are Kadyrovzi, Kadyrovs privat army. Fighting for Kadyrov and Russia, not rebels.

>>1750541
Barbarians towards our enemies, good to the kind people. Whats wrong? Inform yourself about Chechens before Russian imperialism.
>>
>>1750105
Russia was liberated from the Soviet Union. They were victims of communism like all the other republics. No one wants that shit back. What's humiliating is being in such close proximity to Chechnya and their degenerate religion.
>>
>>1750751
u wut nigga?
>>
File: 1464755126986.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1464755126986.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>1750751
>Russians victims of communism
>>
>>1750752
>>1750763
what would you call it? how do you explain the brain drain? Also throughout the entire history of the SU, the majority of the people in charge like, secretaries of state, generals, all the shot callers, they were Ukranian. The only good thing for the average citizen was free healthcare and education, which everyone would gladly pay for instead had they the opportunity to run their own businesses.
>>
>>1750763
Yes, they've lost nearly 66 million of their people in the first decades of the country's existence.
>>
>>1745715
t. USAF
>>
>>1750797
>>1750829
Don't most Russians miss the ussr tho?
>>
>>1750850
Only as orderly empire, not the actual communism.
>>
>>1750852
Empire "We had stability" or empire "We got to act like herrenvolk in other countries"?
>>
>>1750979
empire "dayem pososat"
>>
>>1750979
stability, don't kid yourself. The average Russian has some sort of high education degree, and among their fav passtimes is tea and books.

>herrenvolk in other countries
anything but. Even today lots of non Russians hold high positions, like the mayor of Moscow, and the general of the entire army.
>>
>>1750797
>It was the Jews! It was the Ukrainians! Russians dindu nuffin!

This lack of anything resembling a sense of adult responsibility is why your country is shit and will always be shit.
>>
>>1751562
this
>>
>>1751035

>The average Russian has some sort of high education degree

This is what Russians actually believe.

Tea and books cause liver cirrhosis and heart disease, apparently.
>>
>>1751568
> This is what Russians actually believe.
This is actually true. Most men take degree to not being in army, most women to marry men and the degree in necessary, even for the lowest of jobs in Russia. How much our degrees worth is arguable, some are just bunch of papers. Anyway in Russia to be without degree is to be the confirmed retard, in the most literal sense.
>>
>>1751594
Same is considered in ex-Yugoslav countries.

>>1751562
Considering that the early Bolshevik leadership was predominately composed of Jews and non-Russian minorities, yes absolutely.

Also, their country has regained the position of a world power in less than twenty-five years of time, you should also check who has to go to whom in order to send their spacecrafts and astronauts into space.
>>
File: kadyrovtsy.jpg (544KB, 2000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
kadyrovtsy.jpg
544KB, 2000x1334px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1WXEI1Wteg
>>
>>1743579

They're from a society that values courage and bravado. Naturally they excel in a military fashion, which then becomes a cyclic thing. Today's generation goes to Ukraine or Syria on the count of heroic deeds from 94, who went to war on the heroic deeds from 44, who went to war on heroic deeds from...

Balkaniggers are similar in that regard.
>>
>>1752098
Not courage, but military prowess.
>>
>>1751863
>Considering that the early Bolshevik leadership was predominately composed of Jews and non-Russian minorities, yes absolutely.
Please provide evidence for this shit, and not infogrammes made in paint, some actual lists
>>
>>1748003
>electricity
>computing
>slavic inventions

hold on, I think you are on the wrong website
http://medievalpoc.tumblr.com/ might suit your tastes better
>>
>>1751863
>Ex-Yugoslav countries
>not absolute shitholes
We all know you are some butthurt and retardedly delusional Slav, but come on, you cannot actually believe the people there value education.
>>
>>1752397
Both Atanasoff and Tesla were Slavic, you can't claim them as "Western" just because you've provided them with the necessary resources.

>might suit your tastes better
I'll leave that to you, you probably got a bit of "Nigger" inside of you, given your probable colonial origin.

>>1752447
They're not, they're just heavily behind because of deplorable privatization and the recent wars.
>>
>>1752524
And you definitely have a lot of nigger inside you, given your slavic origin.
>we wuz kengz, inventors an shet. shut down yo PC cuz das slavic, also shakespeare was slavic ok
>>
>>1752524
Atanasoff and Tesla are the only slavs in history to do anything remotely worthwhile, you can't claim "slavic ingenuity is stronk" off the back of exactly two fucking people.

Though I know you got bit of nigger in you, at least 11 inches around the anal region.
>>
>>1752524
>They're not, they're just heavily behind because of deplorable privatization and the recent wars.

Privatization following the massive economic disaster caused by Slavs and the recent wars started by Slavs and fought against Slavs INSIDE their own country. If you travel from any western European country to eastern Europe you will notice a massive drop in hygienics and infrastructure, as well as a massive increase in crime and lack of security. In a lot of cases you even get harassed by the police, because they are too retarded to read your passport and will cause you a lot of headache over that. Please tell me how that does not mean you are currently residing in a shithole.
>>
File: Atanasoff Letter to Mauchly.jpg (184KB, 500x766px) Image search: [Google]
Atanasoff Letter to Mauchly.jpg
184KB, 500x766px
>>1752554
Even an alcohol-ridden Siberian half-breed is higher on the racial scale than the average White American, given the fact that he mainly descends from the same garbage that fled from Europe not so long ago.

Joke all you want, but Atanasoff was the one who laid the foundations for the digital electronic computer by using Electricity and electronics, not mechanical methods, implementing binary numbers internally, separating memory made with capacitors, and refreshing them to maintain 0 or I state
and directing 0-1 logic operations, not enumeration.

furthermore, the ENIAC successor, along with modern computers, are based on these ideas. Atanasoff even had direct contact with Mauchly, one of the chief builders of the ENIAC computer, as seen in Atanasoff’s letter to him, written in 1941.

>>1752585
>Privatization following the massive economic disaster caused by Slavs
The Inflation was mitigated by the end of 1989 and men like Izetbegovic, Milosevic and Tudjman were great orators, but they've commanded negligible diplomatic influence and control over the military and were cravens, they would've never dared to start such a conflict without overwhelming external assistance.

Although theft, bribery and prostitution are more common , all other forms of crime are disproportionately less represented than in the west, especially arson, rape, murder, kidnapping and burglary.Infrastructure is quite bad, I admit but the sanitary needs are identical and in same cases, even better.

>and will cause you a lot of headache over that
They'll cause you headache because in most cases, only shady characters travel to Eastern Europe, we've had an epidemic of British, American, Italian and French pedophiles in the last decade, hence the need to tighten control.

>you are currently residing in a shithole
Western Europe is positively teeming with no-go zones, ghettos and millions of unassimilated immigrants, it's also ridden with terrorist attacks.
>>
>>1752574

The periodic system of elements (Medeleev), modern mechanics(Timoshenko),
modern austronautics(Tsiolkovsky), modern seismology(Mohorovichich), heliocentric theory(Copernicus), modern geometry(Lobachevski), the helicopter(Sikorsky),radioactive theory(Maria Sklodowska-Curie),early photography(Levitsky),wireless telegraphy(Murgas),Big Bang theory(Gamow),objective psychology(Bekhterev), walkie-talkies(Magnuski),colour television(Zworkin),electric tram(Pirotsky),alternating current, radar, hydroelectric plant, cryogenic engineering, transistor, modern electric motor, remote control, neon lighting, wireless communication (Tesla), radio(Popov), long-range telephone(Pupin), crystalline science(Stranski), modern geochemistry(Vernadsky), rocket science(Korolev), pre-lumiere camera(Prosynski), incandescent bulb(Lodygin), transformers(Yablochov), lasers(Brasov and Prokhorov), LEDs(Losev and Holonyak), synthetic rubber(Lebedev), solar cells(Stolev), digital electronic computing(Atanasoff/Atanasov), field recorders(Fidelski), contact lenses(Witcherle) modern education(Komensky), caterpillar tracks(Blinov), electrically-powered railway wagons(Pirotsky), Videotape recorder(Poniatov), petrol cracking(Shukhov), grain harvester(Vlasenko), modern anthropology(Malinowski), bullet proof vest(Zeglen), parachute(Kotelnikov),mine detector(Kosacki), space travel( Tsiolkovsky), vitamins(Funk), lunar roving vehicle(Mieczysław Gregory Bekker), sound in films(Tykociner), radar(Popov), train air brakes(Bozic), conventionally usable plastic(Stepanovic), ballpoint pen(Penkala), supersonic photography(Salcher), dactyloscopy(Vucetic), the antibiotic azithromycin, the power block(Puratic), modern petroleum industry and the kerosene lamp(Łukasiewicz).

These are just from the top of my head.Admittedly, Slavic contribution was arguably non-existent in the early Modern age, but that has drastically changed since the beginning of the second part of 18th century.
>>
>>1752574
>Atanasoff and Tesla are the only slavs in history to do anything remotely worthwhile
No Mendeleev and Copernicus?

The two are more well-known than Atanasoff.
>>
>>1752764
Skłodowska too.
>>
>>1752777
who
>>
>>1752777
who
>>
>>1752811
Marie Curie-Sklodowska?
>>
>>1752825
Literally nobody outside of Poland calls her by her maiden name.

>>1752764
Copernicus was an ethnic German who spoke German.
He was a subject of Polish crown and a Polish citizen in the broadest terms, but the question was about ethnicity.
>>
>>1752585
couldnt be more wrong. but fuck you, go ahead miss out on the truth, dont travel to see for yourself. you worthless cocksucker
>>
>>1752842
>share my experiences with my travels
>YOU DIDNT EVEN TRAVEL YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKER REEEEEEEEEE
>doesn't tell me where I'm wrong, doesn't try to correct me
You're fucking retarded, Stjepan.
>>
>>1752836
That's their problem, she never gave up on using her maiden name.Copernicus wasn't an ethnic German, his mother was, but his father was Slavic, a Silesian copper merchant of the Krakow branch.
>>
>>1752852
WEWUZKENGZ
>>
>>1752848
you've been told off, and that you are fundamentally wrong about everything. No one gives a shit about correcting, or teaching you anything. Its more worthwhile to teach a dog to fetch the paper.

>>1752852
who gives a shit what Copernicus was, its what he did that matters.
>>
>>1752852
we wuz germans n shiet
>>
>>1752934
I agree, I was just correcting the person who've made a remark on his ethnicity.
>>
Chechens are scum and I can't wait for the 3rd War
>>
File: balaglava not baglava.png (105KB, 960x471px) Image search: [Google]
balaglava not baglava.png
105KB, 960x471px
>>1752934
Don't worry, Novislav, maybe one day your people will become civilized. It's only partially your fault for being a retard. However, as things stand right now, everyone in the civilized part of the world agrees that your countries are shitholes you should under no circumstances enter unarmed. Slavs, especially Serbs and neighbours, rank the lowest in all Europe-wide tests and are openly humiliated in every country, as they work low-wage high-labor jobs like in construction sites or plumbing. And when they do, they do a very lousy job generally, and anyone who actually employs them is also made fun of. Besides that, Slavs were the first to try to abuse the Syrian Civil war to illegally immigrate to more civilized countries (why would they do so in the first place if their countries are so great???) and pretended to be refugees. So in a way you're worse than Mexicans! Now it's up to you to decide whether or not Mexico is a shithole :)
>>
man too much shit flinging in this thread
>>
>>1752961
Nigger, your the one who brought up his ethnicity.

This can't be a solo job, there's gotta be at least a dozen of you retards sharing the same name, taking turns being absolutely retarded.
>>
>>1752934
>>1752961
>COPERNICUS WAS A GREAT SLAVIC INVENTOR
>no he wasnt
>man who cares where he's from, what matters is what he did
>>
>>1753001
>copernicus was a slav inventor
>NOT A SLAV BUT GERMAN
>half slav half german, still a slav tho
>NOTASLAVNOTASLAVNOTASLAVNOTASLAV
>>
>>1753034
Actually the only one who seems to be asshurt is you, friend
>>
>>1744122
>>Pol
>>
>>1753034
>makes retarded ethnicity claim fueled by nationalism and the need to not feel irrelevant
>people call it retarded
>does not give any actual proof for said retarded claim
>NO YOU'RE THE ONES WHO CARE ABOUT ETHNICITY! NOT ME!

for once the turks are right. the ottoman empire shouldn't have collapsed and they should have kept the balkans
we might as well have given them russia too while at it.
>>
>>1752982

> Slavs, especially Serbs and neighbors, rank the lowest in all Europe-wide tests

I'd like you to provide evidence for that claim and before we begin, just keep in mind that Slavic countries are using Soviet and Yugoslav-themed evaluations and criteria, which are significantly more demanding than those in the West, hence "worst results".While we're at it, care to provide some evidence for that?

>Besides that, Slavs were the first to try to abuse the Syrian Civil war

That would be their neighbors and for the record, local Gypsies don't count as Slavs.

>why would they do so in the first place if their countries are so great

Western countries are certainly better, but that doesn't mean that theirs are shit.
>>
File: Navy Seal.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Navy Seal.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>1745715
Dude being fit doesn't matter in a war lmao trust me every soldier is a skeleton just like me.
>>
>>1753088
>for once the turks are right
t. turkroach
>>
>>>/int/
>>
>>1752982
eat shit and drink piss faggot. Take a look in the mirror, no one will ever take you seriously.
>>
>>1753105
Another ad hominem, this truly shows the intellectual prowess of the subhumans that are Slavs! Maybe 3 or 4 more posts down the line he will actually try to convince me, as he runs out of insults that his inferior Slav brain can save and memorize!
>>
File: pisa-studie.jpg (26KB, 614x346px) Image search: [Google]
pisa-studie.jpg
26KB, 614x346px
>>1753089
No, I can confidently tell you that before the last 2 years the majority of immigrants, especially illegal immigrants, who entered Germany were residents of the Balkan

>While we're at it, care to provide some evidence for that?
pic related
>glorious soviet mathematics
>>
>>1753123
>another ad hominem
>immediately resorts to throwing one himself

you're both idiots
>>
>>1753155
>insults me over 3 posts
>not allowed to insult back
What are you, a faggot?
>>
File: 81342965.jpg (44KB, 680x480px) Image search: [Google]
81342965.jpg
44KB, 680x480px
>>
>>1752994
I only respond under this pseudonym and I've initially responded to this post>>1752836

>>1753001

>man who cares where he's from, what matters is what he did
>>1753034

Your comprehension needs improvement, I've only said that his achievements matter, but that I had to give a more detailed explanation of his origin in my previous response.In Indo-European traditions, the child's identity is based on his father's lineage.

>>1753088
I've never made "retarded" claims, I've merely explained the details of his lineage, which can be found on any page which contains information about his persona

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Nicolaus-Copernicus

http://www.famousscientists.org/nicolaus-copernicus/

Sheila Rabin. "Nicolaus Copernicus". Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy. Retrieved 22 April 2007.
>>
>>1753150
Eastern Slav territories, Slovenia and Croatia scored the highest (territories which were predominantly under German and Austro-Hungarian influence), whereas the rest of the Balkan Slav territories (which were predominantly under Turkish ownership) scored the lowest?

Really makes you think...
>>
>this balkancuck ITT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qqz9xCwcCiA
>>
>>1753299
>>1753293
>Eastern
*Western, fuck.
>>
>>1753299
Out of the Slavs, yes. Otherwise Slavs all across the board score lower than (or at best equal to (only outside of the Balkans)) western Europeans. Besides that, Greece scored higher than the ex-turkish Balkan countries, which also really makes you think
>>
>>1753088
FUCKING JEWS EVERY TIME, FIRST YOU RUIN GLORIOUS SOVIET UNION NOW YOU RUIN THIS THREAD
>>
>>1753313
Quite the contrary, you pic clearly shows us once again that Slavs, being slaves, are as good as the Empires that owned them at some point in time. Slaves of Western Europeans grew up to be well-respected people, Slavs that were under Mongolian ownership grew up to be retards, Slaves of the Ottoman Empire grew up to be subhumans.
>>
>>1753150
That's simply the result of severe lack of education funds, a modern issue.

>who entered Germany were residents of the Balkan

Who were Gypsies, yes.In the last 20 months, more than 11% of their overall population has left for the European Union.

>>1753123
It's called reciprocity, you've been insulting them since the very beginning, it's only fair if they respond in a similar fashion.
>>
>>1753324

Is there a point in stooping to /pol/ tactics?

>>1753313
Because Greece has been a part of the European Union longer than we were, thus being more integrated in their style of education.
>>
>>1753367
>gets upset about jews
>realizes he fucked up
>tries to pass it off as someone else
>>
>>1753331
>It's called reciprocity, you've been insulting them since the very beginning, it's only fair if they respond in a similar fashion.

I never insulted anyone personally in >>1752585
. I merely pointed out that Balkan countries are shitholes, which they objectively are.

>Who were Gypsies, yes.In the last 20 months, more than 11% of their overall population has left for the European Union.

I said before the last 2 years. The last 20 months are still inside that timeframe, my friend. I used to work at refugee camps, you can not convince me that there aren't massive waves of slavic people fleeing from the Balkans.
>>
>>1753377
I never use caps-lock, this is legitimately someone else and it's more than obvious that it's made to be satiric.This is American-tier humor.
>>
File: immigration.png (40KB, 504x655px) Image search: [Google]
immigration.png
40KB, 504x655px
>>1753331
>Because Greece has been a part of the European Union longer than we were, thus being more integrated in their style of education.

Mathematics is the one subject everyone should be able to perform well in. No education or "training" should make it harder for someone else to do well in these tests, unless their education system is lacking. Besides that, you seem to think everyone has the same curriculum all over the EU. This isn't even the case inside a single country, or province of a country, or even a single city.

>>1753331
>>1753380
pic related
>>
>>1743579

Ancient Spartans have and always will be the "hardest motherfuckers" in history.
>>
>>1753404
Strange, I thought that the education among countries of the European Union was brought to a "uniformed" level.

>unless their education system is lacking

And it's lacking because of inadequate funding, as I've mentioned before.
>>
>>1753380
But you've made false remarks about the crime rates, the level of hygiene and safety.

>I said before the last 2 years
It seems you've right, but I believe that I can, in fact convince you because they aren't refugees, but asylum seekers.
>>
>>1753426
Doesn't that make it even worse, since they don't even have a valid reason to leave their country. This is literally just trying to leech off a better economy
>>
>>1753426
Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>1753449
that's not a tripcode
>>
>>1753442
Basically, they're trying to find a country that might give the same living conditions which they've once had in Yugoslavia.You', the British and the Americans have made sure that the country dissolves for good, now you've got to deal with the residue.
>>
>>1753426
https://www.osac.gov/pages/ContentReportDetails.aspx?cid=19090
>Pickpocketing in popular Belgrade sites is common, especially in the Knez Mihailova pedestrian street (also known as the “Walking Street”) and on the various public transportation systems.

>Many diplomatic missions have reported burglaries within their housing pools

>The chances of an intoxicated aggressor targeting victims simply because they are foreigners increases as alcohol is consumed.

>Serbia has a large contingent of sport clubs that support professional sports teams. Members of these fan clubs are often 15-25 years old and are commonly referred to as “football hooligans.” A number of these fan clubs have very strong ties to criminal, right-wing, and ultra-nationalist organizations. Authorities often struggle to curb violence inside sporting events and around their venues. In the past few years, there have been instances of foreign fans being assaulted violently and, in one case, killed.

>Organized crime, and associated violence and corruption, remains a concern.

and so on and so on
>>
>>1753458
>It's the West's fault Yugoslavia exploded.
Last I checked, you guys turned on each other and started ethnic cleansing actions all over the damn place.
>>
>>1753473
There is no "and so on and so on", the article is very specific and it's only refers to Serbia.
>>
>>1753501
You should "double check", because men like Izetbegovic, Milosevic and Tudjman were great orators, but they've commanded negligible diplomatic influence and control over the military, they would've never dared to start such a conflict without overwhelming external assistance.

>It's the West's fault Yugoslavia exploded
It's mostly on us, but your involvement is more than evident.
>>
>>1753458
>I've never made "retarded" claims
well there goes that claim just like in every fucking thread you post in

>yugoslavia had a great quality of life that's comperable to western europe today!

>it was the fault of the meany west that yugoslavia fell! the fact the yugoslavs hated each other for a long time beforehand and had genocides before then has nothing to do with it! neither is the fact that yugoslavia didn't even try to get china as an ally like albania did after pissing off both the west and the soviets!
>>
>>1753508
Yes, because Macedonia, Albania and Montenegro are such beacons of security and safety
>>
>>1753123
>claims intelligent
>generalizes
>expects people to try and change his opinion

the very things intelligent people avoid.
keep your opinion, keep generalizing. fuck what you think. The more bullshit you believe, the better.

also, your moms depressed coz she raised a faggot. eat dick shit for brains
>>
>>1753558
Well gee, if it ain't Novislav, my old friend! You know what, I'm actually really glad you exist and that your mother taught you well to avoid all those mines, must really suck to lose your son like that, you know. Imagine you just walk around a nice field and suddenly he's gone! Not completely of course, he's there, there and everywhere! Ah, isn't it great to live in such a glorious, strong and relevant country!
>>
>>1753526

Not comparable to that of Western Europe of today, but of her contemporary version.

>it was the fault of the meany west that Yugoslavia fell

You are basically posting the opposite of how it went, and are acting as if it’s stupid to even consider anything else.To start with. Former Yugoslavia was not formed by conquest, but by a voluntary association after World War I as the Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes. The Croats and Serbs speak essentially the same south Slavic language, and Slovenian is quite similar. This association was sought by Croatian leaders who wished to leave Austro-Hungarian rule and who actually coined the word “Yugoslavia”, meaning land of southern Slavs. Since Serbia already existed as an independent country, Serb leaders were wary of this union, but accepted it under urging from the Western powers, France and Britain.After Tito’s death in 1980, Yugoslavia entered an extremely clumsy phase of political transition. Since Tito’s method of rule had been to respond to unrest by decentralization rather than by democratization, the local Communist parties in each republic of the federal state, as well as the autonomous provinces within Serbia, enjoyed considerable autonomy. Rivalry between the party bureaucracies undermined national unity. The dynamic thus tended toward dissolution rather than democratization. This trend was encouraged by outside forces (German and Austrian organizations represented by the heir to the Austro-Hungarian Empire, Otto von Habsburg, who was very active in this phase) which supported secession of the parts of Yugoslavia which had belonged to the Austro-Hungarian Empire before World War I, Croatia and Slovenia.
>>
>>1753598
Both Slovenia and Croatia enjoyed full equality and autonomy within Yugoslavia. In no way could they be considered oppressed minorities. Tito was a Croat as was the last functioning prime minister of Yugoslavia, Ante Markovic, not to mention a disproportionate number of senior officers in the Yugoslav armed forces. As the richest part of Yugoslavia, Slovenia’s desire to secede was based almost solely on the desire to “jump the queue” and join the rich EU ahead of the rest of the country, which it succeeded in doing. The Croatian secessionist movement was nationalistic, with strong racist overtones, and was strongly supported by a Croatian diaspora with crucial political influence in Germany and in Washington (in the office of Senator Bob Dole). In the absence of any legal justification for unnegotiated secession, nationalist leaders in both Slovenia and Croatia provoked units of the Yugoslav army stationed in their territory and used the inevitable response as their justification for seceding.This succeeded only because it was supported by Western governments and media – otherwise the Yugoslav army would have held the country together. Instead, the collapsing Yugoslav army effort to preserve the federation, as it was supposed to do, was denounced as a “Serbian invasion”. Serbian president Slobodan Milosevic handled this crisis badly, but he did not, as accused, instigate the dissolution of Yugoslavia.. Germany has reasons for wanting to bring Slovenia and Croatia into its own sphere of influence. In a sense I am more critical of Western governments which followed the German policy without bothering or daring to evaluate the situation clearly for themselves. As this turned out to be disastrous, they had to blame the devil Milosevic for everything, in order to cover their own mistakes.
>>
>>1753615
I think this support was the product of a number of factors. One, pointed out by former State Department official George Kenney, was the influence of media reports, in turn heavily influenced by a propaganda campaign run by Ruder Finn public relations agency on behalf of the government of Croatia, and later the Bosnian Muslims, which succeeded in presenting the Serbs as “new Nazis”. This public relations campaign was hugely successful with the public and politicians alike. American foreign policy-making can be vulnerable to the propaganda of lobbies, and the Croatian lobby was active and influential. The Bosnian lobby was smaller but very well connected, notably through Mohammed Sacirbey, the American son of a colleague of Bosnian Muslim leader Alija Izetbegovic who chose him to be Bosnia’s ambassador to the United States. There was a natural class affinity between American officials like Richard Holbrooke and the Bosnian Muslims, who had been the upper class under the Ottoman Empire and presented themselves as more anti-communist than the Serbs.
A second element was that since Germany was emerging as the sponsor of Croatia, the United States could have its own client state by supporting the Bosnian Muslims. Some US leaders thought that siding with the Muslim party in Bosnia would make a good impression in the Muslim world, counterbalancing US support to Israel. The late influential Congressman Tom Lantos, who was chairman of the House foreign affairs committee, called US support for the Bosnian Muslims and Kosovo independence “just a reminder to the predominantly Muslim-led governments in this world” that “the United States leads the way for creation of a predominantly Muslim country in the very heart of Europe.”
>>
Mountains breed hard people. The Maniots in Greece were just as hardcore.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maniots

>Another important aspect of Maniot culture were the vendettas which frequently plagued Mani. Usually, the decision to start a vendetta was made at a family gathering. The main aim of a vendetta was usually to wipe out the other family.[87] The families involved locked themselves in their towers and whenever they got the chance murdered members of the opposing family.[87] The other families in the village normally locked themselves in their towers in order not to get in the way of the fighting.[87]
>Some vendettas went on for months, sometimes years. In vendettas, the families could have a truce or treva, if one family needed to attend a religious ceremony or when it was time to harvest the crops.[87] As soon as the treva ended, the killing could resume. Vendettas usually ended when one family was exterminated or when the defeated family left the town. Sometimes families came to terms, and vendettas stopped when the Turks invaded.[87] The longest treva occurred when the Mavromichales declared war on the Turks in 1821. Vendettas continued after the liberation of Greece even though the Regency tried to demolish the towers.[87] The Maniot vendetta is considered the most vicious and ruthless. One of the last vendettas on record required the Greek Army with heavy artillery support to force it to a stop.
>>
>>1753624
But perhaps the main cause should be seen in the main effect: to reassert United States supremacy in Europe. The August 1995 NATO bombing “marked a historic development in post-Cold War relations between Europe and the United States”, wrote Richard Holbrooke in his memoirs, citing columnist William Pfaff who alone seemed to get the point: “The United States today is again Europe’s leader: there is no other.” (Richard Holbrooke, To End a War, Random House, 1998, p.101.) By the policy of an “even playing field”, the United States created a stalemate between the Bosnian parties which allowed Holbrooke to take charge of what he called “the Bosnian end game” at Dayton. The United States was able to pose as “the indispensable nation”.
>>
>>1753528
One reason, Albanians. Americans are propping them up because they're willing to act as their "standard-bearers" in the region.

>>1753575
Unfounded arrogance is quite unnecessary, especially considering that you hail from a country which was transformed into what she is today solely by the American-backed, European Reparation Program.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 520x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 520x600px
>>1753415
That's funny because you didn't say Knights of the Teutonic Order
>>
File: Montenegro.png (124KB, 1691x770px) Image search: [Google]
Montenegro.png
124KB, 1691x770px
>>1753662
You can't actually believe this nonsense about Albanians. This is literally "it waz da joos" tier bullshit.

>Unfounded arrogance is quite unnecessary, especially considering that you hail from a country which was transformed into what she is today solely by the American-backed, European Reparation Program.

Except our economy is strong enough to carry nearly the entire EU, outperforming everyone else. Germany was strong before WW1, before and during WW2 and after the fall of the Iron Curtain. All America did is accelerate it.
>>
>>1753598
>>1753615
>>1753624
>>1753642
>>1753662

I see the Serbians are out and shitposting in fource today.
>>
>>1753721
They got cucked throughout history by poles and lithuanians
>>
>>1753723
>You can't actually believe this nonsense about Albanians

Matter of fact, I do, I have friends in Ulcinj, a city which houses a sizable population of Albanians who're main source of all terrorist attempts and ethnic violence in Montenegro.They're so radical that even local Muslims and Bosniaks refuse to have contact with them, even though they're of the same faith.

>Except our economy is strong enough to carry nearly the entire EU

You're not"carrying" anyone, you're sabotaging neighboring economies because you can't stand the notion of "competition on a joint market".Basically, you're doing all you can to keep their currencies steep, so they can't devalue them to sell their products for cheaper than you're selling yours.

>outperforming everyone else
Everyone except you is subsequently falling into recession, that isn't a coincidence.

>Germany was strong before
Incomparable to today's Germany and Hitler's Germany was starting to show signs of fatal flaws right before the invasion of Poland, hence it becoming dependent on war economy and looting.

> All America did is accelerate it

Don't kid yourself, your country was systematically destroyed and the only thing which saved it was the West's need for a strong buffer zone between themselves and the Soviet Union.They've never prosecuted your industrialists and businessmen, you've never had to return all the industrial equipment which you've stolen from Czechoslovakia, Poland, Yugoslavia,Belgium, Denmark and the Netherlands, 72% of your overall external debt was written off during the 1953 London Conference and you've received countless billions of American dollars thanks to the Marshall Plan which spearheaded your country's reparation and industrial growth for nearly half a century.

In other words, your country's modern success is solely the result of American involvement and need of a strong bulwark against their nemesis in the East.
>>
>>1753809
t. didn't read anything, just the outlines.And for the record, my"shitposts" seem to be better put than "actual arguments".

>>1753721
Deplorable swimmers.

>>1753842
By Novgorod and the Prussians as well.
>>
>>1753856
>You're not"carrying" anyone, you're sabotaging neighboring economies because you can't stand the notion of "competition on a joint market".Basically, you're doing all you can to keep their currencies steep, so they can't devalue them to sell their products for cheaper than you're selling yours.

>Everyone except you is subsequently falling into recession, that isn't a coincidence.

Nice /pol/ tier conspiracies. Why is it always the poor assmad shitholes that are so butthurt about the EU and more specifically the german economy?
>>
>>1754189
Evidence beg to differ.All members of the European Union have taken hits, even France and the Netherlands, except you.Matter of fact, you've grown as much as they've shrunk.

>about the EU and more specifically the German economy

Because you're abusing the platforms of the European Union to subvert the market of the entire European Union and if someone objects, you'll sanction him to death.
>>
File: 2i7o07m.png (17KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
2i7o07m.png
17KB, 200x200px
>>1754449
>>
>>1755151
Back to your containment board.
>>
>>1754449
This is such absolute garbage. The DM was so much stronger than the Euro ever was. Dropping to a common level with the likes of Italians and Spaniards and Greeks severely hurt our economy. Stop eating your butthurt slavic propaganda you retard
>>
File: 1365351248962.jpg (115KB, 591x530px) Image search: [Google]
1365351248962.jpg
115KB, 591x530px
>made a thread about chechens and their history
>people just start shitting on slavs and shit about albanians
>>
>>1756226
>red pill me xD
>>
>>1756297
Just a buzzword
>>
>>1756217

>Slav propaganda
>retard
>hurt us so much that we've all but taken over the joint market

It amazes me how your ilk finds ways to feign ignorance and pretend to be innocent.
>>
>>1756401
It amazes me how much of a victim complex you Slavs have, that even surpasses the one of the Arabs
>>
>>1756410
There is no victimization involved here, just plain old freedom of speech.
>>
>>1756419
>dey oppress us :(((
>dis jus freedom of speech based on facts I pulled outta my ass btw
Also nice freedom of speech in those slavic countries m8 :^)
>>
>>1756419
>;-; the turks oppres us
>;-; jews bully us
>;-; westerne arent a cool as us an try to keep us down
>;-; damn brat
>>
>>1756419
>Genuinely believes that his country is the foundation of the EU, even though every all of her counterparts are withering away, that somehow doesn't correlate with the Germans constantly trying to establish a monopoly on a joint market

>Also nice freedom of speech in those Slavic countries
Still more genuine than yours, at least we're mature enough to openly discuss the matter of corruption and crime statistics.

>>1756443

>try to keep us down

Try to forcefully assert yourselves on recently created and relatively unprotected markets isn't an attempt of "keeping someone down" ?How would you call it, hostile takeover?
>>
File: 265836108_ac4a0a1876_z.jpg (51KB, 640x307px) Image search: [Google]
265836108_ac4a0a1876_z.jpg
51KB, 640x307px
>>1756485
>Still more genuine than yours, at least we're mature enough to openly discuss the matter of corruption and crime statistics.

You are clearly not, when you are so delusional that you think Yugoslavians had it well and that Balkaners (other than Serbs) miss Yugoslavia
>>
File: man questions his sanity.png (367KB, 568x454px) Image search: [Google]
man questions his sanity.png
367KB, 568x454px
>>1756485
>>
>>1756496
Who makes these measurements? One of those"independent Western organizations" and most importantly, on which criteria are these results based?

>when you are so delusional that you think Yugoslavians had it well

They certainly had it well, considering that their diaspora was barely 600.000 strong, while having a population a nearly 26 million, travel and immigration weren't restricted.

>miss Yugoslavia
They certainly do, I'm from Bosnia and I've traveled to Croatia, Serbia and Montenegro, spoken to many people there, friends and strangers and I can say with the utmost sincerity those who miss it largely outnumber those who don't.
>>
>>1756652
>Your source is not good enough, even no source of mine is better than your source!
>>
>>1756722
I asked you a genuine question, who is making these measurements and on which criteria are the results based?
>>
>>1756845
How about you present me with a source then. A source that is not based on anecdotes, since you didnt accept mine either
>>
>>1756897
Read their opinions and reasons behind them:

https://www.quora.com/If-you-could-bring-back-Yugoslavia-would-you

These article cover the entire region:
http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/life-would-be-better-in-former-yugoslavia

https://www.ricksteves.com/watch-read-listen/read/understanding-yugoslavia

http://www.rferl.org/a/Thirty_Years_After_Titos_Death_Yugoslav_Nostalgia_Abounds_/2031874.html

http://www.economist.com/blogs/easternapproaches/2011/06/former-yugoslavia

Also, what you've posted is a mere map with no explanation on the mechanisms behind it work.
>>
>>1756982
These sources actually prove nothing, holy shit. You wasted both your and my time
>>
>>1752746
>Slavic contribution was arguably non-existent in the early Modern age

Hus, Comenius.
>>
>>1757317
They certainly do, they prove that all ex-Yugoslavs actually want Yugoslavia back, and not just Serbs.

>>1757361
That's why I've said "arguably".
>>
File: implier.jpg (9KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
implier.jpg
9KB, 218x231px
>>1757558
>a bunch of people say Yugoslavia was alright
>AAAAALL ex-Yugoslavs want Yugoslavia back
>own sources contain shit like:

>"though Croats and Kosovo Albanians are not as nostalgic as Serbs and Bosniaks."

>"Over 4,000 people from Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, Macedonia, Kosovo and Montenegro participated in the survey conducted in September and October 2011."

whoa, 4000 people :o
>>
>>1757840
Svetovid is a slavic idiot. He doesn't know shit about anything. And he seems to be new to /his/. Someday he will hopefully die alone and will not annoy us anymore.
>>
its almost like the actions of single people have fuck-all to do with the actions of an entire ethnicity, culture, or nationality...
>>
In Red Army units they had an unoffial policy of no more than ten Chechens per hundred men otherwise they started to rule the unit and treat the others like their bitches.
>>
>>1753094
Otter mode yeah
Not bear mode
>>
>>1757840

"All" as in all former nations, not all individuals within their respective nations, and one more thing, that country's success was more than evident, at the height of her economic issues in the early 80's, it only had 700.000 citizens living abroad, while her successor states have already lost 28-35% of their populations to immigration, mainly to countries of the European Union, Australia and to those of North America.

>>1757919
You sound like you've attended a public college, I pity you greatly.

>>1758024
>Things that never happened.
>>
>>1745496
>Israelis
>not based

muslim confirmed
>>
>>1758107
"All former nations" is impossible to begin with, considering Croatia and Bosnia exists. If anything it's more like all Serbs want it back, because Yugoslavia was basically just their dream of a Greater Serbia.
>>
>>1743584
>roach
>not an aspie from Wales
>>
>>1743579
If Chechens are so great how come they got rolled in the second Chenchen war and most of the fighters in the first were Arabs passing through on a jihad adventure?
>>
File: after battle rites.jpg (845KB, 2186x1300px) Image search: [Google]
after battle rites.jpg
845KB, 2186x1300px
>>1758444
'Cause Russians roll over guerillas, and they don't hesitate to burn or bomb villages/towns/etc. Pretty effective desu.
t. Circassian
>>
>>1758345
I've meant to say "current".

> because Yugoslavia was basically just their dream of a Greater Serbia

Vojvodina and Kosovo were given autonomy and Montenegro was stripped from the "Serb" identity to prevent that from happening.
>>
>>1743579
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uFLFIv7X6w
>>
File: FB_IMG_1474850988066.jpg (25KB, 435x435px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1474850988066.jpg
25KB, 435x435px
>>1758444
Because thr second Chechen war was basiacly Chechens vs Chechens. Russians only bombed villages and killed thousands of Chechens like my Circassian brother >>1758549>>1758549
said
>>
>>1758704
By tito. Serbs wanted greater Serbia
>>
>>1760747
Bosnian Serbs wanted greater Serbia, Milosevic only wanted to preserve that which was left of Yugoslavia.
>>
>>1760760
He got his power from Kosovo Serbs and Bosnian Serbs though. So you are full of shit
>>
>>1760775
Absolutely not, he couldn't even sway most of his generals to support the invasion on Bosnia and Croatia.
>>
>>1760794
He had the support of the people and the militas that did the fighting in Bosnia and Croatia
>>
>>1760842
The "support" he commanded barely exceeded the needed minimum, 52%.The militias were both undermanned and badly trained.
>>
>>1760851
And yet they did most of the fighting
>>
>>1760860
What of it?Had the army actually intervened, this conflict would've been over in 1992.
>>
>>1760865
But they did not. So Milosevic had to use his powerbase instead, Bosnia Serbs and Kosovo Serbs
>>
>>1745496
>>1745259
>>1745524
>>1747073
Calm down Ivan Abdul-Muhammadsky.
>>
>>1743658
>hence them not ending up like the Circassians.
That's a pretty bad low, bro. Circassians didn't deserve that genocide from the Russians. That's one of the black marks on your history.
>>
>Ooh, I don't know about Chechnya, this thread would be a good place to learn
>Just international shit talking and being "objectively" subjective
>Not even banter
>>
>>1761777
Never said they did.
>>
>>1745259
I didn't realize roaches could get so butthurt
>>
File: golden kek.jpg (35KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
golden kek.jpg
35KB, 250x250px
>>1753404
> "Pizzaly" in 3rd
Thread posts: 211
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.