[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>not tonight Josephine What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Napoleon.jpg (54KB, 250x343px) Image search: [Google]
Napoleon.jpg
54KB, 250x343px
>not tonight Josephine

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1701982
>don't wash
i'm aware that the only reason he has so many good quotes is that he acted like an autist and spoke almost entirely in them but they are good quotes
>>
>>1701982
Heh, napoleon. Inept in almost all respects but at least his quotes are on point.
>>
>>1701982
>>>/tv/
or
>>>/trash/

Take your retarded meme with you
>>
I think he meant #empiresbeforecock-pleasurers
>>
>>1702097
i don't know what's with the napoleon was incompetent meme that i keep seeing on /his/, i guess you're just all contrarians or something
>>
>>1702121
It's common sense. You only need to look at his invasion of russia to see that. Read war and peace if you haven't, Tolstoy provides very good arguments for why napoleon was just at the right place at the right time at several crucial moments.
>>
>>1702121
>He fucked up several great european nations because he was lucky

Sure
>>
>>1702148
Was for >>1702136
>>
>>1702136
>It's common sense
it's uncommon sense because everyone else recognises that he was a genius
>You only need to look at his invasion of russia to see that.
to stop him the russians pillaged their own territory, that's like stopping a robber by setting your house on fire

no one can be expected to account for that
>Read war and peace if you haven't, Tolstoy provides very good arguments for why napoleon was just at the right place at the right time at several crucial moments.
yeah arguments

here's one argument that's simpler and explains everything just as well as your forrest gump scenario; he was a genius
>>
>>1701982
>not tonight Josephine
>What did he mean by this?
it means that He had a headache that night !

( I can't believe that you guys are that slow,it's obvious, lol )
>>
>>1702136
Tolstoy's works are literary in quality and purpose. He isn't a historian and he didn't know much about Napoleon but hated him.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.