[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck is this fair?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 207
Thread images: 22

File: WWI.png (52KB, 1502x625px) Image search: [Google]
WWI.png
52KB, 1502x625px
How the fuck is this fair?
>>
>>1575593
>trench warfare
>the states are the trenches
>>
DUDE MONARCHY LMAO
>>
>>1575596
No it's a 1914 world map showing combatants in World War 1.
>>
Colour the colonies, dependencies and dominions blue. See how it looks like then.
>>
>>1575593
>Bulgaria
Why?
>>
Don't start shit you'll inevitably whine about then.
>>
>>1575593
Talk shit, get hit.
>>
File: Wilhelm.png (307KB, 407x437px) Image search: [Google]
Wilhelm.png
307KB, 407x437px
>>1575593
It isn't. Which is why Willy was fucking retarded for doing it.
>>
>>1575606
>Colour the colonies, dependencies and dominions blue
Why? They were all in war with UK and France and they all fought on the side of the entente and they were all hostile to Germany and they all sent soldiers and contributed to the war effort. At the end of the day they were all, more or less, controlled by either the UK or France.
>>
>>1575607
Bulgaria joined on the Austrian side in 1916 against Serbia mostly because they hated the fact that Serbs took Macedonia from them in 1913. They only participated on the Balkan front but they did fight until the end of the war since Balkan front was one of two successful fronts for the Central Powers where, by the end of the war, the Serbian army was fighting against Austro-Hungarian and Bulgarian army in Greece with all of Serbia occupied and the government based on Corfu, a Greek island.
>>
>Greece
>allied

Right. Because it isn't as if the French expeditionary corps had to secure a bridge way through Thessaloniki to help the Serbians because Greece wouldn't let them through.
>>
File: WW1 propaganda.jpg (1MB, 2993x1884px) Image search: [Google]
WW1 propaganda.jpg
1MB, 2993x1884px
There's a German WW1 propaganda poster that points out the hypocrisy of the Entente powers claiming to be fighting against German aggression and imperialism when in fact they held most of the world in bondage.
>>
File: Wilhelm_II._1905.jpg (32KB, 284x747px) Image search: [Google]
Wilhelm_II._1905.jpg
32KB, 284x747px
So did Willy the mad waggler really start the war and was WW1 Germany's fault?
>>
>>1575633
>hiding his hand beneath the other one

Was it Wilhelm's insecurity over his hand that led to him spazzing out against the French and Russians?
>>
>>1575593
War isn't fair.
>>
>>1575637
Both German leaders (Willy and Hitler) got increasingly erratic the longer the war progressed and the worse the situation got. Hitler at least had the excuse that he was on massive amount of hard drugs for second half of the war but Willy just sort of went nuts

Case in point
>England must...have the mask of Christian peaceableness torn publicly off her face...Our consuls in Turkey and India, agents, etc., must inflame the whole Mohammedan world to wild revolt against this hateful, lying, conscienceless people of hagglers; for if we are to be bled to death, at least England shall lose India.
>[I myself will] never acknowledge an Englishman again for the rest of [my] life, nor wear an English Order on [my] chest. The fellows must be brought to their knees
>Agreed, reject...This is the end of negotiations with America, once and for all! If Wilson wants war, let him provoke it and then have it.
>The battle is won, the English have been utterly defeated.
>>
>>1575625
>France
>Chickens
well that's oddly appropriate
>>
>>1575593
Doesn't have to be fair. it was Germany and Austria's fault for starting a stupid war that killed and maimed millions, destroyed a whole generation of young people and had so many negative knock on effects I can't even be bothered listing them.

If this post was meant to be serious it is one of the dumbest posts I've ever seen on /his/ and that's saying something. If it isn't, yes you triggered me hard.
>>
>>1575593
all's fair in love and war
>>
>>1575648
Rooster actually.

And it is appropriate in that the rooster is a proud animal, that lets out his sing at both and worst of times. Also, it's a humble choice that's been with the french for centuries. Or as we say in France, "le coq est le seul animal qui chante même quand il se trouve dans la merde." (the rooster is the only animal to still be singing even when in deep shit, which is emblematic of what France is: always arrogant :p).

I personally deem it a better choice than try-hard nations such as England bent on having a lion as emblem, or Germany with their eagles.
>>
>>1575660
Roosters also surrender when a human shouts at them too loudly
>>
>>1575593
World War 1 was a stupid war and it's all Wilhelm's fault.
>>
>>1575648
It's a rooster/cock and it's France's national animal. It's even present on the football team's coat of arms.
>>
>>1575667
Maybe, but he'd be back to singing the very following morning, which is what France tries to do too.

>inb4 Bush-era memes
>>
File: 1433959855537.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1433959855537.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
>>1575676
Very well formed answer desu, good on you for not rage-responding
here have my duck
>>
File: 20899007329_1bcf800c3b_k.jpg (2MB, 2048x1426px) Image search: [Google]
20899007329_1bcf800c3b_k.jpg
2MB, 2048x1426px
>>1575625
>What Germany demands: British WWI propaganda, tons of weird geographical claims.
>>
>>1575637
>Willy
>spazzing out at Russia
What
https://wwi.lib.byu.edu/index.php/The_Willy-Nicky_Telegrams
>>
>>1575685
Thank you knowledgable poster.

I will cherish this duck till it fall on me to bestow it on some more worthy /his/torian.
>>
>>1575686
There was lots of that type of Entente propaganda about Germany's supposed demands. The thing is that they never actually formalized their demands so they didn't really know what they wanted. Hell, when given a chance they liberated Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and Ukraine and saddled Russia with debt. Hardly taking over the world
>>
>>1575625
>Balouchistan
Inb4 triggered Pakis Afghanis and persians
>>
Shouldnt have adopted that Schlieffen plan
>>
>>1575667
>perpetuating dumb american propaganda

France is, militarily speaking, the most successful country in Europe who has fought and won more wars than anyone else and who had maintained military dominance on the continent from the time og Merovignians to Napoleon.
>>
>>1575686
Actually, according to:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Septemberprogramm
Europe alone isn't THAT far from the truth. In fact on the East - Ober Ost covered quite large part of that territory.
>>
>>1575713
no duck for you
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2215x2161px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2215x2161px
>>1575704
>what they wanted.
Landmass-wise, the germans were never hungry for much. Most of the war for them intended on inflicting on Russia a defeat too resolute for Russia to ever be able to surpass them as an industrial power (which is why Von Moltke insisted on now making the war happen as soon as it did, for fear that Russia would only grow if left unscathed) and quietening french nationalism by humiliating them again.

So I don't think they were that greedy for land. Most of it was about shattering their enemies, which objectively is what all countries hoped for. Here are the supposed french plans for a peace treaty.
>>
>>1575625
>Texas

Germans were fucking retards I swear
>>
>>1575625

pretty damn kawaii with the bison and the lions
>>
>>1575644
>>England must...have the mask of Christian peaceableness torn publicly off her face...Our consuls in Turkey and India, agents, etc., must inflame the whole Mohammedan world to wild revolt against this hateful, lying, conscienceless people of hagglers; for if we are to be bled to death, at least England shall lose India.
only reason england was relevant was because it had india.
>>
File: tumblr_nk2bhbzGDN1rasnq9o1_500.jpg (66KB, 500x314px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nk2bhbzGDN1rasnq9o1_500.jpg
66KB, 500x314px
>>1575704
supposed germany propaganda dropped on us
>>
>>1575712
Schlieffen plan itself was perfectly sound its the execution and the diplomacy leading up to the war (Germans shouldn't have allowed themselves to be surrounded by enemies or to commit the blunders thry did leading up to the war. Because the Schlieffen plan was a one front plan. They did initially try to execute it by pretending the Eastern front didn't exist and putting as few troops there as they could get away with but even that (about 20 divisions) was enough to screw up the rapid assault that was envisioned anx to be halted by the English and the French.
>>
>>1575731
>The Septemberprogramm was a list of goals for Germany to achieve in the war.

>France should cede some northern territory, such as the iron-ore mines at Briey and a coastal strip running from Dunkirk to Boulogne-sur-Mer, to Belgium or Germany.
>France should pay a war indemnity of 10 billion German Marks, with further payments to cover veterans' funds and to pay off all of Germany's existing national debt. This would prevent French rearmament, make the French economy dependent on Germany, and end trade between France and the British Empire.
>France will partially disarm by demolishing its northern forts.
>Belgium should be annexed to Germany or, preferably, become a "vassal state", which should cede eastern parts and possibly Antwerp to Germany and give Germany military and naval bases.
>Luxembourg should become a member state of the German Empire.

Why do germans whine about the Versailles treaty when they would've inflicted a far harsher fate on the Entente had they been victorious?
>>
>>1575739
the belgian demands are reasonable desu.
Its such a non country.
>>
>>1575737
>those city names

Germans confirmed for memelords.
>>
>>1575742
The only german parts in Belgium are the regions of Eupen-Malmedy, but Ross were only annexed in 1918. While Germany could through some technicalities name themselves the rightful propietors of the "german" Flemish part of Belgium, it still doesn't make any sense that they should annex all of it when the other half is culturally and linguistically french.
>>
>>1575724
Mind you that 1914 ambitions and 1918 ambitions were completely different.

In 1914 all sides thought the war would last few month, maybe a year. They wouldn't spend much money on it, economy would be largely the same as pre-war etc. etc. By 1917 or 1918 it was completely different thing and as such the demands were different.
French for example initially thought of Alsace-Lorraine and maybe some colonies but as the time went by your pic related became a thing.
>>
>>1575724
Poor fucking bohemia
>>
File: build a house they said.jpg (18KB, 337x350px) Image search: [Google]
build a house they said.jpg
18KB, 337x350px
>>1575704
what kind of fucking rock did the krout live under to possibly think the outcome would be anything other than it was?
>>
>>1575753
they would probably make it a client state.
>>
>>1575738
>halted by the English and the French.
Lets not forget the part played by the brave Belgians in all this. I've only listened to the Hardcore History series on WW1 (highly recommend it for entertainment purposes), but Belgium came off pretty well in it.

>fighting has yet to start
>germany suddenly moves a bazillion heavily armed troops and giant artillery pieces into tiny defenceless belgium, saying:
>"let us come through your country to outflank france and we'll be nice. but try to stop us and we'll burn it all down and kill everyone."
>belgians immediately destroy all of their own bridges, tunnels and roads and fortify the castles and bunkers

What would've happened if Belgium had sided with Germany? Would the Germans have gotten through to France in time to catch them with their pants down and steamrolled through their armies behind the French defenses?

Would France/England have invaded Belgium and given them a thrashing?
>>
>>1575625
Germany also had colonies. They tried to take Morocco from the French which lead th UK to ally with them. Germans were just both incompetent and hypocrites.
>>
>>1575785
>>belgians immediately destroy all of their own bridges, tunnels and roads and fortify the castles and bunkers
Not forgetting that they flooded their own countryside for it to be unmaneuverable for the advancing germans.

I'm French and I don't think that anyone here has forgotten, with King Albert being ritualistically remembered as a hero, not like his fuckwit son Leopold III.
>>
>>1575593
what if usa swapped sides, did the central powers than stand a chance, would the world still be at war?
>>
>>1575739
Goebbels was very good at propaganda
>>
>>1575738
>Schlieffen plan itself was perfectly sound

It fucking wasn't. Schlieffen "cheated" because he at one point he magically places one additional army on the field, despite the fact that it was logistically impossible considering the strain on roads and railroads already caused by other armies. Even then, it assumed that all those roads and railroads fall into German hands undamaged and immediately ready for use.

Schlieffen's plan was either thought exercise which showed that the invasion of France through Belgium was actually unfeasible or it was just autistic game of moving chips through the map.
>>
>>1575593
talk shit, get hit
>>
"Germany declared war on the whole world and lost, this is obviously the Jewish people's fault"

the memes are real..
>>
>>1575686
>Oulu is somehow the only Finnish city to be featured on this map
>>
File: image.jpg (660KB, 1701x2005px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
660KB, 1701x2005px
How is this fair?
>>
>>1575625
Good to know Americans were still known in Europe as just silly cowboys in wide brimmed hats even a century ago.
>>
>>1575724
damn I wish the international zone would've gone through. imagine all the cool concepts such a zone would produce
>>
>>1575737
Why would that be bad?
>>
>>1575745
>London on the Potomac
>King Edward City
>Anglo Mongolian Ocean
>Lake Winston Churchill
>Japanese Protectorate of Mexico

my sides
>>
>>1575724
That doesnt look too bad, if these german states (including Silesia, Austria and Bohemia) would form some sort of german confederation.

I would change the stupid border of Greater Austria by giving up the german-speaking parts of Bohemia; and unify Holstein and Westphalia into one state; and of course France annexing the Palatinate and Saarland is questionable but then I guess in that scenario it has won the war on its own to impose their vision of a post-war germany
>>
>>1575648
>>1575667
Shit like this makes it embarrassing to be American.
>>
>>1576476
>implying those are Americans
The Eternal Anglo has hated France a lot longer than that, m8.
>>
>>1576476
>>1576488
I'm actually Romanian
>>
>>1576503
That's even worse, especially in a ww1 thread. You make general Berthelot sad, anon.
>>
File: Stab-in-the-back_postcard.jpg (69KB, 502x341px) Image search: [Google]
Stab-in-the-back_postcard.jpg
69KB, 502x341px
>start shit
>get hit
>FUCKING JEWS!!!
>>
>>1576528
The french were our enemies in ww2 ,as were the rest of the "allied" invaders
>>
>>1576540
Why does he have manboobs?
>>
File: RevolutionaryWars.png (281KB, 1645x984px) Image search: [Google]
RevolutionaryWars.png
281KB, 1645x984px
>>1575593
Because only like 5 of these green countries actually did shit
Now if you want an unfair war, pic related
>>
>>1576636
Why did Denmark help France?
The other European Kingdoms should have done more to defeat the Revolution.
>>
>>1576558
You were part of the Little Entente up until 1939 too, you know. You were practically France's lapdog.
>>
>>1575622
Well it was the King vs Venizelos
>>
>>1576641
Denmark was neutral for most of the war but sided with France at the very end (1801) because of British aggression

>During the French Revolutionary Wars Denmark–Norway at first tried to stay neutral, so it could continue its trade with both France and the United Kingdom, but when it entered the League of Armed Neutrality, the British considered it a hostile action, and attacked Copenhagen in 1801 and again in 1807.

>The British attack on Danish neutrality effectively forced the Dano-Norwegians into an alliance with Napoleon, and Denmark–Norway allied itself with France.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denmark%E2%80%93Norway#Napoleonic_Wars_and_end_of_the_Union
>>
>>1575639
The only unfair fight is the one you lose.
>>
>>1576636
...same thing?

Like only 5 of these blue countries actually did shit.

Fucking Frenchniggers on /his/ take your nationalism back in >>>/int/.
>>
>>1575599
LOL
>>
>>1576675
Relevant allied countries that ctually did shit in WW1:
France, Britain, Russia, USA

Relevant allied countries that ctually did shit in French Revolutionary Wars:
Britain, Russia, HRE, Prussia, Sain, Ottoman Empire

Now keep in mind that Germany in WW1 was the most industrialized and militaristic country of the world, while Revolutionary France was a crippled nation in a state of civil war
>>
>>1575593
If you suck at diplomacy and grand strategy you will get wars like this.
>>
>>1576813
If you allow authoritarians with fevered egos to run your country in an industrial age you get wars like this
>>
Wasn't WW1 basically a family feud?

>Remember that time you stole my bratwurst at the family reunion 30 years ago? Now I kill your heir.
>>
>>1576332
The rhineland is a very important region for germany culturally wise, no way that would have been accepted for long.
>>
>>1575593
>Clovis
>Celts
>Gaul
>Rome
>Franks
>HRE (no france) G
>Napolean
>Nazi (half france) G
>EU (france) G
>>
File: RevolutionaryWarsUS.jpg (313KB, 1806x1135px) Image search: [Google]
RevolutionaryWarsUS.jpg
313KB, 1806x1135px
>>1575593
>>1576318
>>1576636
Yeah yeah, very interesting
But how is IT fair
>>
File: REEEE.png (12KB, 820x257px) Image search: [Google]
REEEE.png
12KB, 820x257px
>>1576916
fuck i forgot solutrean... clovis?

also celts = greek mix, gaul = rome mix, difference.
>>
>>1576699
Where the hell is Austria in that Revolutionary Wars list (or do you count them as HRE?)- Or the Dutch Republic?

Furthermore, I would at least name Switzerland, Sardinia-Piedmont, Portugal and the KIngdom of Naples in that list because while the may not have been the most relevant countries out there, they did their fair bit of fighting-
>>
>Star an unfair war
>Complain it is unfair
Fucking krauts.
>>
>>1575793
>Germany also had colonies
Yeah, you know, that's why the propaganda called it "hypocrisy"
>>
>>1577059
>ally invades one tiny shit country
>entire world declares war on Germany
>this is somehow Germany's fault
t. Perfidious albion.
>>
>>1576325
To be fair, Americans a century ago WERE cowboys with silly hats.
>>
Don't be retarded OP. Austria-Hungary vs Serbia wasn't fair. The Axis simply kick started a chain of alliances that they didn't predict would form together.
>>
>>1577078
Only in the west.
>>
>>1577079
>the Axis

Jesus Christ
>>
File: RememberBelgium.jpg (2MB, 1683x2475px) Image search: [Google]
RememberBelgium.jpg
2MB, 1683x2475px
>>1577077

>w-why are you actually honoring your mutual defence treaties?!
>this is all your fault!

t. Hun
>>
>>1576926
if you take the colonies out of the pics it does not seems so unfair
>>
>>1577079
>the axis

And if Serbs hadn't chimped out and killed Franz Ferdinand none of this shit would have happened. They could have had at least complied with Austria's inquiry after they had murdered Austrian heit.
>>
>>1575667
you'll surender if a thing ten time your height shouted a you i also assume you never watched a rooster in an actual fight and also WHO give a fuck about what is your emblem
>>
>>1577137
Weak ass England vs the strongest and the 2nd strongest european countries
>>
File: wwdf.png (45KB, 1071x485px) Image search: [Google]
wwdf.png
45KB, 1071x485px
>>1577077
You seem to be uneducated on WW1, sir
Germany is the one who declared war on unrelated powerful countries for no reason as soon as Austria attacked Serbia
>>
>>1577077
>entire world declares war on Germany
You mean Germany declared war on both France and Russia. The brits declared war after the huns decided to invade Belgium and violate its neutrality for no good reason.
>>
>>1575785

England and France certainly would have went to war with them. Belgium was more dependent on English goodwill for its commerce than Germany, it was simply a geographical consideration.
>>
>>1576665

Let's not forget Britains campaign of mining neutral shipping lanes in just about every war it fought.
>>
>>1577229

They had a central position. The stated Entente plan was to bide their time while Russia mobilized its millions for the curbstomp. Preempting this forced the Russians to rush untrained men into battle, which ultimately caused them to lose so horrendously that the entire country revolted.
>>
File: Pacific War.png (15KB, 357x396px) Image search: [Google]
Pacific War.png
15KB, 357x396px
>>1576926
How the fuck is THIS fair
>>
File: sn.png (427KB, 646x1096px) Image search: [Google]
sn.png
427KB, 646x1096px
>>1577369
Because Britain was worth jack shit
It was America vs Japan
>>
>>1575713
They may have had the most dominance over Europe but they haven't fought/won the most wars, that would be England
>>
>>1577397
>but they haven't fought/won the most wars, that would be England

Troll?
Even if you count all the colonial wars in the 19th century, it's not true (mostly because France fought/won many of them too in the same period, so in the end France still had a bigger number of wars fought/won than England like it was already the case before the 19th century)
>>
>>1577300
And France, Russia and United Kingdom held all the world between them. So, yes,

>invade one shitty country
>entire world declares on you
>>
>>1577397
>Wars England won (36)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Crusade
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Crusade
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_War_of_1494%E2%80%9398
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_War_of_1521%E2%80%9326
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eighty_Years%27_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Restoration_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Anglo-Dutch_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Spanish_War_(1654%E2%80%9360)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Northern_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Quadruple_Alliance
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Years%27_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peninsular_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Fifth_Coalition
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Sixth_Coalition
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hundred_Days
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Anglo-Burmese_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Opium_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Anglo-Sikh_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiping_Rebellion
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Opium_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhutan_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Ashanti_wars
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Anglo-Afghan_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Zulu_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Zanzibar_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxer_Rebellion
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Boer_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somaliland_campaign_(1920)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malayan_Emergency
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesia%E2%80%93Malaysia_confrontation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falklands_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosovo_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libyan_Civil_War_(2011)
>>
>>1577623
>Wars France won (45)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_conquest_of_England
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Crusade
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Crusade
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-French_War_(1213%E2%80%9314)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saintonge_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Flemish_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_Saint-Sardos
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hundred_Years%27_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_League_of_Cambrai
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years%27_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_Devolution
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Dutch_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Reunions
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nine_Years%27_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Spanish_Succession
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Quadruple_Alliance
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Revolutionary_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_First_Coalition
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Second_Coalition
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Third_Coalition
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Fourth_Coalition
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_conquest_of_Algeria
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_Revolution
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Moroccan_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pastry_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Opium_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cochinchina_Campaign
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Italian_War_of_Independence
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiping_Rebellion
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonkin_Campaign
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco%E2%80%93Siamese_War
cont.
>>
>>1577625
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxer_Rebellion
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_World_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Syrian_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rif_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algerian_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ifni_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaba_II
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosovo_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_military_intervention_in_Libya
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Ivorian_Civil_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Serval
>>
>>1577397
>>1577623
>>1577625
>>1577626
>European wars England won by itself
None lol

>European wars France won by itself
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-French_War_(1213%E2%80%9314)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saintonge_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Flemish_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_Saint-Sardos
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hundred_Years%27_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_Devolution
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nine_Years%27_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Spanish_Succession
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_First_Coalition
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Second_Coalition
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Third_Coalition
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Fourth_Coalition
>>
>>1577634
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_First_Coalition
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Second_Coalition
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Third_Coalition
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Fourth_Coalition
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Fifth_Coalition
Based Napoleon was one of the greatest miltiary commanders in history. One five wars one after another against all of Europe with totally isolated France. Shit's unreal.
>>
>>1577662
*won

fucking English and words that sound the same but are spelled differently.
>>
>>1577671
>fucking English and words that sound the same but are spelled differently.
Saying that when you are french.

We're litterally the languages in which "o" and "hault" can be pronounced the same. Not to mention our heaps of syllables spelled differently but articulated the same: o, au, eau, or en, an, or ei, ai, è, etc... We can't really criticize others for things like these.
>>
>>1577616
>Declare war on 3/4 of the world
>Invade someone the other 1/4 pledge to protect
>They then declare war on you
>waah unfair
When will krauts learn?
>>
>>1577662
The whole France vs the [relevant] world meme was only true at the beginning of the Revolutionary Wars and the end of the Napoleonic Wars, and France obviously lost the last one.

Napoleon also only commanded at the end of the 1st Coalition War and only in the smaller of the two theatres (which victories ended the war though)
During most of the 2nd Coalition he was sunbading down in Egypt and his one victory (in a battle he actually lost) was not such an important one. Massena and Moreau were the two who won that war.

The 3rd, 4th and 5th were all just against one Great Power at a time (apart from the small timespan before Austerlitz)
>>
>>1575713
>Merovignians
>French

oh I'm laffin'
>>
>French are surrender monkeys and lost most of their wars

That's how they got to be the biggest country in Europe and had colonies in most of Africa, North America and East Indies while deciding the political course of continental Europe for centuries directly, be it dismantling of HRE or having a French king on Spanish throne.

The only really important and devastating war they lost was Franco-Prussian, which wasn't due neither quality of their equipment or troops but due failure of chain of command and military structure.
>>
>>1577846
>Franks
>not related to Frankreich

Don't be dumb, mate.
>>
>>1577833
>The whole France vs the [relevant] world meme was only true at the beginning of the Revolutionary Wars and the end of the Napoleonic Wars

You're not seriously gonna count the few irrelevant shitholes Napoleonic France cucked into satellite states during that era as relevant allies in the struggle opposing the French Empire to Russia, Prussia, Austria and Britain, are you?
>>
>>1575593
>wars have to be fair
>>
>>1575593
It was unfair but not because of this arbitrary colour of the map. Only German on Axis was ready for war, Austria and Ottomans were both going through an intense reformation of both society and army, they were caught pants down.
>>
>>1575593
A fair of those countries only declared war late in the day to take part in peace negotiations. Otherwise that's what you get for needlessly pissing off the three largest Empires in the world. Wilhelm II wasn't particularly smart.
>>
>>1577927
Still better than the Entente side which had no country prepared for the war at all
>>
>>1577955
And then win, make you think about german military reputation.
>>
>>1577300
>for no good reason
The French and Russians were amassing huge numbers of troops on Germany's border. War appeared inevitable. If Germany waited to be attacked they wouldn't stand a chance. They had to go on the offensive. The most efficient plan seemed to be a major flanking maneuver against France via Belgium, followed by a dash to the east to meet Russia.

One thing you have to remember with history, we get the benefit of hindsight. The people we're talking about didn't have that luxury.
>>
>>1577955
They weren't prepared for a war but their armies were up to date and capable of modern warfare. Austria was still operating on 1830s military doctrine of relentless attack and was under-producing military equipment terribly while facing a civil unrest between Hungarians and other minorities. Ottomans were a literal trainwreck under a Young Turk coup and were just going to start modernising military doctrine and equipment, they didn't even want to be in a war but figured if they didn't get involved they would get colonised anyhow.
>>
>>1578008
>The French [...] were amassing huge numbers of troops on Germany's border.
Wrong, "The French did not respond but sent a mixed message by ordering their troops to withdraw 10 km (6 mi) from the border to avoid any incidents"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I#July_Crisis
French litteraly did nothing wrong.
>>
>>1578008
>One thing you have to remember with history, we get the benefit of hindsight. The people we're talking about didn't have that luxury.
They knew full well the UK would enter the war if they fucked with Belgium. That isn't hindsight.
At the end of the day the naval blockade, largely the work of the RN rather than the French, was what fucked them the hardest. The UK's entry into the war was also what indirectly brought the USA in eventually.
>>
>>1578008
It was only Russians mobilising and Nicky said to Willhelm over telegraph that Russia is only mobilising to protect the right of Serbia as a sovereign nation and won't attack as long as Austria respects that.

Austrians also knowingly sent an ultimatum to Serbia they knew Serbians couldn't fullfill.
>>
>>1578008
>The French and Russians were amassing huge numbers of troops on Germany's border.

Why do you keep spouting that lie in every thread?
The French had withdrawn their army from the border to avoid a war

>At around 6:00 am on 2 August 1914, Leutnant Albert Mayer and his small cavalry patrol illegally crossed the French border. They did not meet resistance, as the French had moved their troops back 10 kilometres (6.2 mi) from the border, to avoid provoking the Germans and to show good faith in their attempts to avoid war.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skirmish_at_Joncherey

And the Russians were mobilizing against Austria, not Germany
>>
>>1578033
>withdraw 10 km (6 mi) from the border to avoid any incidents...
>...but at the same time ordered the mobilisation of her reserves
You left that bit out.

Taking one step back means very little when you're loading a gun and saying nothing.
>>
>>1578065
>withdraw troops from the border to avoid provoking Germany
>krauts use that opportunity to raid your villages

Truly the most evil nation in Europe
>>
>>1578042
>Austrians also knowingly sent an ultimatum to Serbia they knew Serbians couldn't fullfill.
Funniest part is that they did. The Serbs agreed to literally everything in the ultimatum but a total Austrian occupation of the country. And the Austrians still went to war over it.
>>
>>1577846
Franks and the French are the same people. They're the before/after picture of one another.
>>
>>1578087
Well, German was mobilizing like hell, so france need to mobilize to keep itself safe in case of german perfidy(they did).
>>
>>1578109
Yes, they accepted some ridiculous terms that would basically make Serbia a satellite state of Austria bar direct occupation but Austrians still declared war.
>>
>>1578065
>in every thread
This is the first WW1 thread I've participated in on /his/. Nice to know I'm not the only one who can see what was going on.

See >>1578087

If France had wanted to prevent a war they could've simply said nice and clearly to the Germans (and the world): "We don't want a war. If war breaks out, we will remain neutral." That in itself could've brought things back from the brink. Instead they stayed conspicuously silent and mobilised their reserves. And an army 10km from the border is still close enough to be in a threatening position.

>>1578097
Source? This sounds like bullshit. I don't think the Germans attempted any kind of frontal assault on French territory after the French army moved just 10km from the border. The Germany army moved through Belgium after France refused to guarantee neutrality.

Belgian villages were raided in retaliation for Belgium's uncooperative stance on the Sclieffen Plan, and I won't excuse that. There was no doubt war crimes in France once Germany was there too. But I don't think the German army used that miniscule French troop movement to cross the border directly into France and raid villages.
>>
>>1578145
>>1578065
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skirmish_at_Joncherey
>>
>>1578145
>Source? This sounds like bullshit. I don't think the Germans attempted any kind of frontal assault on French territory after the French army moved just 10km from the border.

Are you retarded?
Ths source is there >>1578065
A well known German raid on a French village before the war was even declared
>>
>>1578145
>If France had wanted to prevent a war they could've simply said nice and clearly to the Germans (and the world): "We don't want a war. If war breaks out, we will remain neutral."

If Germany had wanted to prevent a war they could've simply said nice and clearly to the Russians (and the world): "We don't want a war. If war breaks out, we will remain neutral."

They could also not have started it btw
>>
>>1578120
>german perfidy
"I've noticed you have a lot of your soldiers lined up on your side of our border. If Russia attacks me, will you attack me as well?"
"..."
"Um, is that a yes?"
"..."

Here's what France could've done to keep itself safe and avoid a world war:
"If Russia attacks me, will you attack me as well?"
"God no! We don't a war with Germany! Things have escalated to a crisis point here, lets begin a nice, gradual de-escalation and do what we can to avoid a conflict. If Russia attacks you that's their business. In fact, how about we both sign a non-aggression pact as a show of faith?"

No need to leave your country undefended, just talk peace and begin a slow de-escalation with Germany. We don't know for sure if Germany would've accepted that, but that would've been France's obligation to peace fulfilled and I think it would've massively reduced the scale of that war.
>>
>>1578145
France wanted to prevent a great European war period, not just a war involving France.

Their alliance with Russia should have served as enough of the deterrent. Blaming France for causing the War (and Germany's attack) is frankly absurd.

>>1578185
Except Russia wasn't attacking Germany, it was defending Serbia against the Austrians. Germany are the ones who got fully involved and shat the bed after overly flexing its influence and giving the Austrians the green-light to start a war with Russia.

The Germans/Austrians and to a lesser extent Princip are entirely to blame here. Serbia, France, Russia, and even the usually perfidious UK all acted perfectly honourably and rationally.
>>
>>1578185
See.
>>1578169
German were warmongering as hell. Violate a neutral country(Belgium) despite a treaty IS perfidy.
>>
>>1578145
>If France had wanted to prevent a war they could've simply said nice and clearly to the Germans (and the world): "We don't want a war. If war breaks out, we will remain neutral." That in itself could've brought things back from the brink. Instead they stayed conspicuously silent and mobilised their reserves. And an army 10km from the border is still close enough to be in a threatening position.
>Say to the world 'we'll betray our obligations and never be trusted again'

Sure that's a great idea.

Germany was hardly responsible for the war but it was repsonsible for the unfavourable situation it found itself in. Russia could easily have been kept neutral if Wilhelm and co had listened to Bismarck. The UK could have been kept neutral if there wasn't an idiotic obsession with building an unnecessary German navy. If you can remove either (or indeed both) the UK and Russia from the equation things look a lot better for Germany.
>>
>Georges Clemenceau, I'm Wilhelm II of Germany.
>He wasn't alone.
>Uh, you don't get to bring allies...
>Serbia's not my ally.
>And why would them?
>They were trying to kickstart a war with Austria-Hungary. They work for the with the Russian man.
>Nicholas II?
>Ay.
>Get them in my war. I'll call it in with the German High Command.

>The war plan I've filed with Chancellor Bismarck lists my Germany, Austria-Hungary, but not three of you. First one to surrender gets to end this two-front war for me.
>Who hired you to kickstart a war with Austria-Hungary? Tell me about Tsar Nicholas II! Lot of loyalty for a small Entente power.
>Or maybe he's wondering why Germany would knock Serbia out of the war, before having taken out Russia first.
>At least you can talk. Who are you?
>It doesn't matter who we are. What matters is our Royal Navy. No one cared who we were before we became a naval power.
>If I win at Jutland, would you die?
>It would be extremely painful.
>You're a big island.
>For you.

>Was getting your navy caught at Jutland part of your plan?
>Of course! When Georges Clemenceau could not supply enough us ships, we had to find out if our navy could still beat yours.
>Well congratulations. You got yourself caught. What's the next plan of your masterplan?
>Drowning your dreadnoughts, blockading Germany, and crashing its economy. With no survivors!

Thoughts (aside from the very generic "kys")?
>>
>>1578202
Serbia might have acted honourably post action but murder of Archduke was dishonourable, especially considering the Archduke wanted to create an equal federal state for all his subjects. This of course triggered Serbians which motivated by their nationalism and freshly created state out of empire felt entitled to Bosnia.
>>
>>1578154
That's not a raid, that's a case of a handful of Germans trespassing, an attempted arrest and a scuffle in which two people are shot. They obviously weren't acting on orders to attack a French village. Yes, they crossed the border. But 5 guys on horseback isn't an invasion.

Those Germans might well have been court-martialed and sentenced to prison by German authorities had the war not broken out.
>>
>>1578217
Serbia is not responsible for the actions of a fringe group made of disillusioned, insane radical terrorists. They cooperated as much as they could following the murder of the Archduke, Austria simply got greedy and Germany was too eager to show it wasn't a second rate country anymore.

I'm not usually a fan of Serbia as far as history goes, but here, they acted completely in the right.
>>
>>1578185
>"God no! We don't a war with Germany! Things have escalated to a crisis point here, lets begin a nice, gradual de-escalation and do what we can to avoid a conflict. If Russia attacks you that's their business. In fact, how about we both sign a non-aggression pact as a show of faith?"

Treat obligations make this impractical. Even if we handwave them away why would France want a strong Germany next to it? It's less than a half a century since the Franco-Prussian war, after all. Sooner or later Germany and France are going to come to blows anyway.
>>
>>1575596
maximum autism pham
>>
>>1578222
Man, that not a fucking band of civilian being retarded, that military retardation.
THEY KILL FRENCHMEN IN FRENCH LAND WHILE WEARING GERMAN UNIFORM AND BEING SOLDAT WHILE GERMANY MOBILIZE.
That is a caus belli and a war act.
>>
>>1578185
>we won't attack you if you promise us you'll refuse to honour your alliance to Russia once we declare war on them

Yeah, not happening.
>>
>>1578210
Essentially this.

France had been the mediator in the Bosnian crisis by denying the germans a pretense through which to enter war against them by purposely disregarding their alliance with Russia.

France had already spared the world from a world war once, and doing so again would've cost it its alliance with Russia as Russia had been very explicit in notifying the french that the alliance would end should the french fail to aid them there. And that alliance was the only thing protecting it from german aggression they so very much feared.

This time it was the germans' time to disregard their alliance to Austria-Hungary, and not autistically drag down the continent into war over fucking Serbia.
>>
>>1578215
Not bad lad. Smirked
>>
>>1578262
>This time it was the germans' time to disregard their alliance to Austria-Hungary, and not autistically drag down the continent into war over fucking Serbia.
They didn't even have to disregard it. The Germans told Austria-Hungary to attack Serbia no matter what concessions they got (hence the crazy ultimatum). All they'd have to do is tell Austria to go along with the shockingly compliant Serbian proposals (as >>1578242 pointed out they gave up everything but outright annexation) and shit is fine. Austria expands its influence, Russia loses face and no immediate war. Granted there was still likely going to be a war of some sort in Europe but they could at least have waited until the other side were the aggressors.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 640x640px
>>1578268
If not pure sarcasm, then thank you!
>>
>>1578262
>This time it was the germans' time to disregard their alliance to Austria-Hungary, and not autistically drag down the continent into war over fucking Serbia.

Only retards believe the meme that Germany acted to help Austria
Germany wanted a general war because they wanted to assert their comination on the continent for good
They even pressured Austria into attacking Serbia because they knew it would trigger such a war
>>
>>1578262

>Wage defensive war in 1800
>Still bring in defensive war liberty and nappy code to europe
>Try to stop WW1
>Try to stop WW2
>Try to stop the Irak fuck up
Is there any country that is more civilized in the world?
>>
Did anyone else get a kind of misrepresented history about WW1 in high school?

I remember it being absolutely drilled into us that the alliance system turned eastern-european regional conflicts into the World War and there was nothing anyone could do stop it.

I mean, it's obvious to me now that Wilhelm had the power to go to war with Western Europe, or not do so, and he clearly chose to do so, probably because there were ambitions for world relevance among German leaders and people.

Why do you think the public school system did this to me?
>>
>>1578328
>Why do you think the public school system did this to me?
Pro-EU propaganda. Europe was bad and had wars all the time, giving up sovereignty to unelected federalists will fix it!
>>
>>1578328
Since the Cold War, Western countries avoid to teach the reality of Germany's almost total responsability for triggering WW1 and instead spout a dumb "everyone is too blame" meme

The reason for that is that Germany became a valuable ally against the Soviets and they needed to be rehabilitated
Of course, denying German evilness in WW2 was out of question because of the 6 millions, so it was decided to white wash their responsability for WW1 since barely anyone cared anymore
>>
>>1578328
History is politized anon, only on /his/ we're totally neutral, but remember this, French are always right and german are better kept down.
>>
>>1578342
I'm an American, but i'll buy it
It also puts Wilson's postwar agenda in a better light I think
>>
>>1578352
>I'm an American, but i'll buy it
The US government supports the EU too. It's good for opposing Russia, it's easier than negotiating with 27 different states every time you want to do something and it can be used to force unpopular trade deals on the smaller states. Also it has a nice 'unions of states and centralised federal control are a good thing' angle.
>>
>>1578350
The French are pretty much always right though, that much is true.

Well, involvement in Africa and the Antilles set aside.
>>
>>1578378
Also with British it mean that no European military pact will be struck out of USA's control.
>>
>>1578328
All historical classes in world are propaganda one way or another, some are better some are worse, some are really bad, such as the ones in Balkans.
>>
>>1578391
*also Napoleon should have never tried to get involved in Spain
>>
>>1578401
It seems bad in hindsight and it is but from Napoleon's point of view it was the efficient and fast choice.

He wanted to rebuild Spain as a centralised state in the example of France to make it a state worthy and capable of British navy. Not to destroy and occupy it for sake of it. Joseph also seemed like a competent reformer of state due his success in Naples prior. Napoleon didn't want to destroy and occupy Spain he just thought Bourbons are incompetent and not to be trusted.
>>
>>1578427
What could have been, Europe under Nappy and they say good guy win.
>>
>>1578427
He should have at least waited until Britain was pacified before trying to reform Spain. As it was, he opened a new front and needlessly lost more men.

It's a shame Russia betrayed France, because with Europe at peace, and Britain unable to meddle in continental affairs, Napoleon could have led to great things.
>>
>>1578435
Good guys lost Napoleonic wars.

Good guys lost World War One.

Good guys won World War Two.
>>
>>1575713

>perpetuating dumb internet memes

The French surrender stereotype originated in France and Charles de Gaulle even parroted it. It was considered a better excuse for the ease of German occupation than the reality; that large section of the country were willing collaborators and France's right wing found, in Vichy France, the government they had wanted and rioted in the streets of Paris for in the 1930's. A group that used the phrase "Better Hitler than Blum" and supported the only country not occupied by Germany forces to make laws against and deport Jews. The surrender meme allowed the country to unite, and was used by de Gaulle to keep the country from dividing again.

You should probably learn this stuff if you're going to call out "American propaganda."
>>
>>1575593
The Germans still did fairly well, the war wasn't terribly unfair. The main issue was geography. The British were always able to maintain superiority because they were the greatest naval nation on earth, and while this doesn't have a direct effect on the battlefield, it did meant that the Anglo had more access to resources, more colonies, more ability to project power, and an intrinsically superior navy. Germany and Austria-Hungary are in a poor position for war, surrounded by many neighbors and lacking critical resources.

Geography determines a good portion of a nation's success or failure many centuries down the line. Hungary is a good example of a nation that succumbed to geography, same for Poland. Initially successful nations that couldn't beat the odds. Obviously there were other factors too, but geography is consistently prominent..
>>
>>1577626
>Kosovo war

Come on, really? That's like saying Brazil won WW2.
>>
>>1578012
>literal trainwreck
Dismissed literally everything you've said in your post.

Kill yourself, retard.
>>
>>1575660
>même
>>
>>1578966
France did more in it than Britain
>>
>>1575625
This couldn't get any more metal. Do you have a higher resolution of this? I want to print it out and put it on my wall. Holy shit Fritz haha I'm dying
>>
>>1575745
>>1575737
>>1576401

This is like that TRIGGERED autism paint your Europe map. You know the one.
>>
>>1576571

to emphasize the feminine nature of Jews.
>>
>>1575737
>Anglo Mongolian ocean
>>
>>1576650
Little entente has nothing to do with France, it was a yugoslavian, Romanian and Czech alliance
>>
File: 821africannewsography.gif (286KB, 800x405px) Image search: [Google]
821africannewsography.gif
286KB, 800x405px
>>1575593
todays african update will show u afriga is improbing
>>
>>1575737
>Kitchener
>Where modern day Bismarck is

kek guess the Germans got to keep that at least
>>
>>1575725
Florida too.
I almost get Texas, but how was Florida a subjugated colony?
>>
File: 1433901553606.jpg (12KB, 375x165px) Image search: [Google]
1433901553606.jpg
12KB, 375x165px
>>1575737
>The Atlantic Ocean
becomes
>LAKE WINSTON CHURCHILL
>>
>>1580275

USA took Florida from another civilized nation under force of arms.
>>
>>1577872
Flemish people from Belgium are more Frankish then the french.
>>
>>1577388
>it's a i'll post a Wikipedia battle summary and only focus on manpower episode
>>
>>1576318
MYSORE
Y
S
O
R
E
>>
>>1577153
Serb govt had nothing to do with the Black Hand.
>>
>>1577623
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Anglo-Maratha_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Maroon_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Cherokee_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunboat_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xhosa_Wars
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Anglo-Maratha_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Anglo-Burmese_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Expedition_to_Abyssinia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahdist_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mau_Mau_Uprising

You are literally full of shit. I'm pretty sure you've missed a ton of victories on the French side as well. In short, don't try and list all the wars won by Britain or France because there's fucking hundreds and you'll just make yourself look like an idiot.
>>
Test
>>
>>1576325
>>1577078
>>1577103

It may also just be meant to represent an American soldier, given that the uniform at the time had a brimmed hat like that.
>>
>>1575637
Dude had a shriveled left arm and a powerful right one, so much that officers shrieked when he shook their hands. But his problems with his left arm were mostly in his childhood I think so I don't know.
>>
File: download (1).png (8KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
8KB, 229x220px
>>1576318
Based Ireland and Poland, always on the right side of history.
>>
>>1575620
>Serbs took Macedonia from them

Tatar please. Serbs took Macedonia from the Ottomans. Macedonia was not under Bulgarian rule at any point in history after the middle ages.

Serbs refused to cede a portion that was PROMISED to Bulgarians, but that's changing the terms of the agreement, not taking away a state's territory.

Bulgarians then decided to go to war with the rest of the Balkans before the Russian Tsar even had time to negotiate a final settlement. Bulgaria lost that war hard.

And then they joined another war against Serbia to take that worthless piece of land, and lost again.

Tbh Bulgaria should avoid Macedonia like the plague because it's clearly bad luck for them to fight for it.
>>
>>1575593
>fair
>>
>>1575593
>bunch of irrelevant countries join the winning side towards the end
>German revisionists cry "muh unfair"

never gets old
>>
>>1578145
Didn't Germany say something along the lines of "Let us occupy those forts of yours along our border and we'll let you be neutral :^)" ?
>>
>>1578966
Springboard to Victory motherfucker.
>>
>we declared war on the world and lost
>this is clearly the jewish peoples' fault
Thread posts: 207
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.