[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Teaching Feeling thread X20 Evening tease Edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 367
Thread images: 34

File: 105.jpg (1MB, 1156x2515px) Image search: [Google]
105.jpg
1MB, 1156x2515px
>So, comrades, you remember what this thread about.

>Buy game here
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE162718.html

Now you need 1.6.2 release version of the game to play, not beta. It won't work on beta! Buy it or find it usual way.

>Translation_only patch for v1.6.2
https://mega.nz/#!6kkzTCBA!u5aIgLr5yio99dddLfsomQ-dTLAoU3k88akeIDy2iX8

>Mods+translation for v1.6.2
https://mega.nz/#!K1V2yRha!668eIyWzw7w9vLH_aOgcY9hRAihgSKuWr6NeX8CLtAI

>Sylvie theme for your Firefox
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/sylvie/?src=ss

>Small walkthrough FAQ for newbies
1. My Sylvie is dead what the...
Don't molest her, headpat (2-3 times per day) and talk only. Don't be a dick in choices. In the restaurant she wants pancake. A PANCAKE!
2. How can I open those scenes..
For kitchen scene - let her wear only apron before going to sleep;
For outside scene - equip Sylvie with frilly dress, go to the forest and look around for several times;
For denial scene - don't have any sex with her for several days. The more times you refuse her, the more lewd scene you get;
For blowjob scene - level up her lust;
For the first second page scene - level up her lust to 200+, then leave the house alone and return. Then level up to 400 and make her wear shirt before bed;
For the second second page scene - have a high lust and deny her twice, then work with her till evening;
And don't deny her when she offers herself to you for the very first time. Sylvie gathered all her courage to ask you about it!
3. Flowers...
Find a merchant at the market for book. Then go to forest and collect them. Blue flowers are pain, but deal with it.

If you have some questions or troubles with the game, just ask. There are a lot of good people who can help you.
Contribute with pictures and good stories, if you can.
Be friendly to each other and enjoy head-patting!
>>
File: Department of Headpat Security.png (260KB, 309x585px) Image search: [Google]
Department of Headpat Security.png
260KB, 309x585px
as always modpatch has new content coming soon
suggestions and contributions are always welcome
including custom outfits you find or make

>put "custom clothes" in the talk box to unlock them in the closet 8, 9 and 10 are the ones i added

and be sure to mention any bugs found!
>>
>>4349236
>so you just came home to laugh at me?
>>
>>4349242
i would never!
>>
New scene?
>>
>>4349258
There's a new scene in 1.6.x if you go out on your own first thing in the morning, yes. The new missionary-style-while-wearing-a-kimono H-scene is not in this version, though, no.
>>
>>4349258
modpatch has roleplay scene but other than that no official ones.
>>
does drinking the liquor the old man sells you trigger anything new?
>>
>>4349329
You get a drunk Sylvie
>>
>>4349329
Yeah, you get to drink it with her, and she will open up a little and tell you stuff she otherwise wouldn't tell you. For the moment it's more a conversation and fun thing than anything.
>>
Am I missing something? How do I change hairstyles?
>>
Any news of a future update where Sylvia can get pregnant?
>>
Drunken scottish sylvie mod when?
>>
>>4349337
What does she say?
>>
What's the yandere mod do and what other dere's are there for Sylvie are there?
>>
>>4349397
adds some extra lines for going out alone

im thinking of doing some stuff for the drinking talks as well... maybe a bit of tsun there
>>
>>4349392
Play the game, spoiling the experience is stupid.

>>4349381
Click the ribbon icon in the closet.

>>4349384
No news on that whatsoever.
>>
>>4349392
How much she loves you, and she starts hugging you. It's adorable
>>
I'm somewhat surprised that the author doesn't just work with the translators after all this time.
>>
>>4349424
I wish he would considering he lives in Oregon.
>>
So, what's with the clothing purchase options? Do I have to complete more Memories to unlock certain costumes?
>>
>>4349424
How is that surprising, considering he is pretty xenophobic? Which is ironic, as he lives in the US.
>>
>>4349472
No, you just need to up Sylvie's intimacy (and lust for certain stuff that is, AFAIK, bought from the night shop).
>>
>>4349474
Oh, there's a night shop? Sorry, I haven't played for a bunch of updates. I assume the option will appear if she's lustful enough?
Thanks for the info, though.
>>
>>4349482
>Oh, there's a night shop? Sorry, I haven't played for a bunch of updates.
Neither have I, to be honest.
>I assume the option will appear if she's lustful enough?
That's what I recall reading, yes.
>>
Can you import saves from older versions?
>>
>>4349499
>load old save in new version
>go to Memories
>go back
>overwrite save
This should work. If it doesn't, you may have messed up patching the game or something.
>>
>>4349232
>Don't molest her, headpat (2-3 times per day) and talk only. Don't be a dick in choices. In the restaurant she wants pancake. A PANCAKE!
Might want to remove the "and talk", since it only affects her after she survives. Perhaps mention the other event options that matter (such as "what food should she eat?") as well.
>>
>>4349232
I molested her and nothing bad happened.
>>
>>4349505
Thanks, it has worked.
>>
>>4349514
Then you haven't gone too far with it. If you do it's a guaranteed bad end.
>>
So, what's new on 1.6.2? why there's no pastebin for update news by op?
>>
>>4349549
If everything people would ask for were in the OP, it would be unreadable and span several posts.
>>
File: machineguns.jpg (68KB, 585x576px) Image search: [Google]
machineguns.jpg
68KB, 585x576px
So is the maker still anti-gaijin at the moment?
>>
>>4349645
What a nice guy.
>>
>>4349645
https://twitter.com/Ray_Kbys/status/761831339385434113

Shockingly relaxed, actually. He praised the English patch's closet/shop UI as being very clear and concise, and wants to use some ideas from it for his own.

>>4349549
Because no one's bothered to translate the entire changelog file. For 1.6.2 (from 1.5.3):

>Added ability to wander around the town square
>Added ability to return to the town square from the market
>Added new event to the town square
>Assuming certain conditions are met, added a new command during nighttime
>Added ability to save favorite outfits in the closet.
>Added a few more things you can say to Sylvie
>Added system to implement user-created clothing (see おまけ folder for details)
>Fixed typos
>Added new hairstyles
>Aside from one part, made hairstyles appear properly during the work event
>Changed the button design for going out, headpatting, and working
>Other small changes
>>
>>4349675
He was also surprised at how quickly the English patches are released compared to his updates, considering how much stuff changes between versions.
>>
>>4349232
Op always delivers

Props to you op real world mvp

No sarcasm intended
>>
>>4349392
Eat a sandwich anon
>>
Could anon buy a copy for me?
>>
>>4349725
Buy one yourself.
I highly doubt you'll just get someone to pay for one for you.
>>
>>4349725
Just pirate it if you're too cheap. You can always buy it once your paycheck comes in.
>>
>>4349728
Sorry please let me rephrase that [spoiler]brexit is my third language[/spoiler]
I don't want a copy, I want to contribute to the dev but I don't want to leave a paper trail since I am not sure whats my countrys stance on headpats. Ill transfer to anon, even add a little, please I just want to support Sylvie
>>
File: image.png (387KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
387KB, 640x480px
>>4349708
Thanks, Anon-kun. But remember, Patch-kun and TechSupport are ppl who do most of the work
>>
>>4349733
Anon will remember this and wholeheartedly thanks Patch-kun and TechSupport-sama
>>
I want to install some of the mods, but I don't want to decensore. How do?
>>
>>4349825
>don't want to decensore
but why?

Don't copy and paste bgimage and fgimage folders from data folder
>>
>>4349828
The dick just looks weirder to me than the pixelated, man.
>>
File: TF.jpg (37KB, 444x487px) Image search: [Google]
TF.jpg
37KB, 444x487px
>>4349828
Correction:

Don't copy and paste files highlighted on picture and body folder from data\fgimage\chara
>>
>>4349728
> Buy one yourself

> Sorry, this content is unavailable for your country

This.
>>
>>4349839
I thought you mean whole game decensor
>>
>>4349839
I have 1.6.2 game and patch version and dick is not decensored.
>>
>>4349859
what

ok where is 1.6.2, I think I'm on 1.5

have a rare pepe
>>
>>4349923
>frogposter
>incompetent
No surprise there. Fuck off.
>>
>>4349859
It never was. The decensor mod in the mod patch is only a partial one.
>>
>>4349928
It's true though. The game is incredibly easy to find, yet you are utterly incompetent. Fits what I see from frogposters all the time.
>>
File: 1464431529709.jpg (13KB, 309x333px) Image search: [Google]
1464431529709.jpg
13KB, 309x333px
is this a placeholder for a future addition or is the descriptive text just broken?
>>
>>4349991
It's a mod-added thing, also instructions on how to trigger.
>>
>>4349991
not broken, just lazy text and i didnt want to touch the translation library
scene should work just fine though
>>
>>4350004
How do I activate the scene, is it just the normal to bed choice or is there something I'm missing?
>>
>>4350007
Are you having Sylvie wear the right clothes? How high are her lust and intimacy values?
>>
File: pyramid of refutation.jpg (119KB, 777x656px) Image search: [Google]
pyramid of refutation.jpg
119KB, 777x656px
>>4349411
>spoiling the experience
It has been proved by Science!:
- that you get the same deegre f surprise when you know about a "spoiler" when you see it and when you're told about it; t
- hat if you first are told and then watch the thrill of "what's gonna happen" is simply replaced by the similar thrill of "how's gonna happen";
and MOST IMPORTANTLY
- that when faggots worry about spoilers is just their way of being, but when they also deny requests of information based upon "I don't want to spoil you" are not just being rude and obnoxious, are also failing to show language comprehension (if you are being ASKED, that means the asker is NOT worried about "spoilers").

Inb4 "Muh spoilers, don't want to spoil Anon" canned reply - basically admitting being a rude and obnoxious faggot with no reading comprehension.

TL;DR:
>>4349392
see >>4349422,
also she goes from simple "I love Doctor and want to be a Doctor - nah, want to be a nurse and help Doctor" lines (tender and also a clue for a memory) from a simple cup, to full-blown "I want to give you wine [glups a cup, kisses you with wine in her mouth]" antics with several cups under her belt. She also offers to take the glassware to the kitchen - with variable results, based upon how much alcohol. She also admits that being able to drink with you makes her feel more adult (which she likes more than the wine itself) and similar stuff. If you give her too much, she conks out at the end of the night - then the next morning she feels ashamed and tells you that maybe it was the wine that made her being too out of the, cute as a button scene.
>>
File: Sylvie.jpg (66KB, 603x746px) Image search: [Google]
Sylvie.jpg
66KB, 603x746px
>>4350004
Can confirm that the scene works without any problems! Just triggered it and it also can be viewed in the memory section without issues. Nice job adding that in!

>>4350007
Make her wear only rags and have high enough lust, then go to bed. It literally says it in the placeholder, dude.
>>
>>4349675
>new event to the town square
?
>>
>>4350008
She's wearing the rags, Intimacy 972, Lust 751
>>
>>4350007
1200 love 300 lust and wear the rags
itll appear under the oral button
>>
>>4349675
>new command during nighttime
I asume it's the wine thing
>>
>>4350014
Thanks
>>
>>4350010
Apparently I can't read, thanks for the help
>>
>>4350017
>>4350018
just note that i wanted to make a edited version of the rape scene from the beginning...
so while it has alot of the same content i changed the "tone" of the scene
(and some CGs to make it match)
>>
does anyone know where in the tyrano file you can edit the save for flowers? farming for them is a pain in the ass
>>
>>4350033
its the TeechingFeeling1_tyrano_data.sav file in the folder... or if you're using modpatch try changing your name to Missingno
>it totally wont corrupt your hall of fame data.. heheheh....
>>
>>4350043
>hall of fame data

this fucking game
>>
>>4350009
Isn't everyone here to play the game? Isn't this a game where the whole point is to spend time with and get to know and understand Sylvie? I'm sorry if you think I should be dumping the script into 4chan threads, but I don't believe in doing that. Feel free to peruse RJ162718.json if you feel that way.

>>4350012
Leave the house alone first thing in the morning.

>>4350015
Correct, it replaces 'Brew Tea' at night.
>>
>>4350009
>It has been proved by Science!
[citation needed]
>>
>>4350043
new change, I booted up 1.6.2 and sylvie died even though I fed her the pancake and did the other stuff right

is it random now?
>>
>>4350065
No, you definitely didn't do "the other stuff right" as it isn't random and won't ever be random.
>>
>>4350066
pretty sure I did

I let her help me around the house, fed her the full meal, let her sleep on the bed, reassured her, fed her the pancake, talked and headpatted to raise intimacy

she died at an intimacy of like 63
>>
>>4350067
Did you buy the clothes?
>>
>>4350067
So no clothes?
>>
>>4350068
>>4350069
she died before the clothes event popped, in fact it was only a couple of days after the bedroom event...
>>
>>4350070
correction restaurant event, bedroom happens on like day 3
>>
>>4350070
The clothes event doesn't just pop up if you don't go there.
>>
>>4350073
she died before I was allowed to go to town, and it didn't prompt me for anything after the pancake
>>
>>4350076
There's no prompt, after the pancake you can pick "Go out" from the menu.
>>
>>4350083
>>4350076
ok figured out the issue, sickness event popped literally two days after the shopping event, so I couldn't go get the clothing for the first day and on the second I didn't notice the "go out" option on the menu

logs are great
>>
>>4350084
those requirements are real strict though especially considering how fast the sickness can pop

or is it chancebased depending on how many of the above you complete? on one playthrough I raped her twice but did all the other events and she lived
>>
>>4350085
You can't have raped her. That's a hard lose, just like not giving her the same meal as yours at dinner.
Maybe you molested her, but you didn't rape her.
>>
>>4349329
how do you get this liquor
>>
>>4350107
Go out in the morning without Sylvie.
>>
>>4350085
>>4350096
This. Feeding her like a pet instead of a human is an instant fail, as is actually going through with raping her. As long as you avoid those two things, the remainer is based on how much she loves and trusts you. Love is the intimacy value, whereas 'trust' isn't shown to you but can only be raised by, well, not being a total ass.
>>
The Updates keep coming.
The Mods Keep getting better.
No bullshit to see.

Life Is Good.
>>
>>4350133
you say that but we still have some Anons that keep getting a dead sylvie.
How is that good?
>>
>>4350135
Hey least its them.
not me.
>>
>>4350133
well im glad you like them

im always open to suggestions for modpatch as well
a lot of the additions came from things said on here after all
>>
I've been headpatting Sylvie for hours now, and my intimacy is still at around 1k.
More lip-sucking for her, I guess.
>>
>>4350138
Hmm,Suggestions...
welp we already have the animal ears.
there's a Yandere-mode even though its a bit of a work in progress...
Maybe a Tsundere-Mode?
But of course someone else already thought of that
But as we are right now i woudn't want to burden you or any of your comrades so its all well and good and since your here thank you very much,Guys Like you are the reason we have good things all year round HAHAHA!
CHEERS!
*Downs a bottle of red wine*
>>
Love this game, I only one complaint and that is Sylvie's hands block the view.

I got the babydoll and cutout panties for a reason but her hands constantly cover her.
>>
>>4350210
Yeah, I found it interesting that Ray re-drew Sylvie's portrait in just about every single scene in the game...except the sitting one, where you see her so often.
>>
>>4350138
Hairdye, maybe?
>>
Is there a website with a description of the mods? The readme is pretty barebones.
>>
What does the "Creampie" & "Bukkake" option do?
>>
>>4350280
In scenes that would otherwise give you an option, it allows you to pre-select what you want to do. This is scenes like the oral scene, or the morning scene. It doesn't count for the main sex game.
>>
Anywhere to get this free?
>>
>>4350298
You can't. You have to buy it
>>
>>4350260
possible, i could do a extra layer that has just her hair
it would still take a while still but at least it wouldnt be re-coloring all 300 n something faces haha

>>4350172
tsundere was actually something i thought once i heard there would be drinking added
as of now Sylvie is an adorably clingy drunk.. i thought it would be cute to make her a bit bossy there instead
>>
File: Public Error.png (2KB, 363x124px) Image search: [Google]
Public Error.png
2KB, 363x124px
Whenever I try and get Sylvie to go out while in a babydoll, I get pic related as an error. Using 1.6.2 with the 1.6.2 patch, though I am using an old save.
>>
It won't let me make the tea again. I did it once and gave her the blue flower and now she makes it whenever I try. Did I ruin it by giving her the blue flower?
>>
>>4350336
You need more than 10 lust
>>
>>4350325
Confirm that you've updated your save by loading it, going to memories, going back, then saving over. If you still have that error, then TS-tan needs to take a peek at his mod code.
>>
>>4350339
Nope, that fixed it. Thanks.
>>
>>4350325
>>4350339
nah i saw that bug too, its from Ray's macro changes i fixed it, it will be added along with some new dialogue im working on soon

also fwiw you need over 300 lust to take her out in that
>>
>>4350342
Yeah I've got 2000 Love, 300 Lust.
>>
So the images for the clothes owner and the restaurant owner are missing. Don't really know what to do to fix it.
>>
>>4350344
that sounds like you have the wrong game version, what was it called before you patched it? (at the top of the window)
>>
>>4350344
Did you try to do something silly like apply the 1.6.2 mod/English patch to 1.16? lol
>>
>>4350344
It says TeachingFeeling 1.5.3
>>
>>4350352
>>4350354
Whoops wrong reply
>>
>>4350353
I had 1.5.3 before applying the patch
>>
>>4350357
The patch isn't an update, it's translation. You have to re-download the game to get any new versions that are released.
>>
>>4350354
>>4349232
>Now you need 1.6.2 release version of the game to play

come on man
>>
How do I modify that lust value? I don't want to spend all that time grinding to a high lust value. I've done it about three times already.
>>
>>4350366
That's what I did. They're still gone.
>>
>>4350370
>>4350357
>>4350354
You sure bout dat? You said yourself you tried to apply a patch designed for 1.6.2 to the 1.5.3 version of the game.
>>
>>4350369
Open the save file, find
>lust%22%3A
The value between that A and the next % after it is the lust value.
>>
>>4350393
I did. and they're gone.
>>
>>4350409
>being this unable to comprehend what you read
holy fucking shit dude
you need version 1.6.2 of the GAME for the patch to work
there are no fucking update patches and never ever have been, period
>>
>>4350172
OPERATOR-chan clothes?
>>
>>4350412
Dude I have 1.6.2 of the game
>>
>>4350421
Then please clarify why you said no less than three times that you had 1.5.3, because as it stands you aren't making any fucking sense.
>>
>>4350421
Your previous post (>>4350357) implies that you took the game version 1.5.3 and tried to apply the 1.6.2 patch on it. This is not how it's done. The version number attached to the translation/mod patches tell you which version of the game you need to apply it on.
>>
>>4350407
Thanks, friend.
>>
>>4350407
What's the usual directory for the save file?
>>
>>4350452
Same as the executable.
>>
>>4349232
>>Buy game here
>http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE162718.html

I have tried 7 times on two different browsers on three different machines and this retarded gook website still rejects my money - i think because it's technically a "debit card" and not a "credit card"

i tried SO HARD to give my money in exchange for goods on the open market - in good faith and with a clear heart - but i guess i'll just steal it instead, because "fuck you idiot" is a two-way street
>>
Will Sylvie ever grow up and mature as a woman?
>>
>>4350476
Weird. I just used a "debit card" 10 minutes ago and it worked fine for me. (MasterCard, sufficient funds)
>>
>>4349232
>the usual way

I am newfag, what is the "usual way"
>>
Ray is weird guy
https://youtu.be/TLG_4FdR6UU
>>
>>4350491

i checked the FAQ after repeated "invalid card" errors and it said credit only, no debit cards or paypal for adult material

if something else is wrong, i've been given no indication of such and have been offered no recourse

also i'm very drunk and i shouldn't be cluttering up the purity of the head-pats thread, but i'm Literally Mad IRL right now
>>
>>4350476
Check Nyaa's fap section for it
>>
>>4350498
he really likes donuts ......
almost any time i bother to check his twitter there is somethin about em
>>
I got version 1.5.3. If I acquired the 1.6.2 version can I patch and add mod while also transfer the save file from my version? Cuz grinding again is such a chore.
>>
>>4350621
Yes.
>>
>>4350476
Patch-kun here. This actually happened to me the other day, I couldn't buy anything all of a sudden with my primary card (which is a debit). Then I tried to buy something on Steam and got turned down. Turns out that my bank finally forgot the conversation we had in 2007 about how if it's from Japan the answer is yes it's me and blocked it. One phone call solved that.

>>4350501
It says that because some debit cards do not function as credit cards (i.e. if you don't have Visa/Mastercard on your debit card).
>>
>>4350138
Suggestions huh?

Well this is what I really hope you can do, and I'd really appreciate it. Could you make routes for Shop Owner and the Waitressfu? I'd really like to romance them.

Again, I'd really appreciate it.
>>
>>4350711
You'll be limited here by the amount of art they have ingame, which is to say a single image with clothing variations.
>>
>>4350711
Ray said he might do a spin-off.
Due to that and because there is no art and would be a massive mod, I doubt anyone will do it.
>>
>>4350476
there are debit credit cards that you can use for online transactions. if not available, you could just buy a visa/mastercard gift card/vanilla card and register that.
>>
>>4350711
You will never headpat Aurelia or Nephy.
>>
>>4350717
Note that Visa gift cards have strict "no international purchase" restrictions on them. Dunno about Mastercards, you'd have to read the fine print on the card's packaging. So be careful if you go that route.
>>
>>4350697
I hope that phone call included the words "you know, there are LOTS of banks to make bussiness with, and I bet at least ONE of them is bound to be both willing and able to follow its customers' orders"
>>
>>4350727
It did not, because aside from two incidents over the course of a decade they haven't fucked me since they are a credit union and not a bank.
>>
>>4350138
Not sure if uncensor is countable as mod but it would be sweet to update it since few new scenes remain censored.
>>
...what, that's not free?
>>
>>4350416
Operator-Chan clothes?
whats that? is it cute?

>>4350305
Hair dye's,I didnt think of that
A Clingy Bossy Drunk Tsundere...
That i would love to see!
>>
>>4350498
A weird guy...
I have to agree with that.
but my taste and his matches.
creepily cute is the way to go!
VIVA LA SYLVIE!!!
>>
>>4350849
His main thing is horror and guro/ryona though.
He just couldn't bring himself to do that to Sylvie.
>>
>>4350849
Vive la Sylvie or Vive Sylvie :^)
>>
>>4350718
That one sentence kinda dampened the mood.
Cause it might be true...
>>
>>4350852
Just thank god he didnt do that to sylvie...
>>
>>4350865
Mono-eye Sylvie.
Imagine that.
>>
>>4350865
I do and I am also grateful TF will be Sylvie only.
But that's just because this game hits close to home.
>>
>>4350865
Yea, fucking a slave loli is totally okay... :^)
>>
>>4350870
I Agree with you there Anon.
Its Kinda like Having a special someone wait for you.
i just dont get why other people want to NTR Sylvie all of a sudden,I mean Ray might make a spinoff in the near future...maybe.
>>
>>4350874
xD
>>
>>4350881
>xD

Are you making fun of me?
>>
>>4350891
Bro,Anon Bro.
Just ignore the fucking troll.
he's a kid,only kids use emoticons
and this is a 4Chan Thread not to mention its /H/ so just ignore him and lets carry on with our conversations
>>
>>4350896
heh, that's okay.
>>
>>4350880
It's more personal than that for me.
But feeling protective is basically the same.
>>
>>4350900
Still this is about ray but
have you seen his other game?
Its a visual novel Called love at first sight
The artwork is strikingly similar
And the feels,That guy sure does know how yo use the feels...
>>
>>4350904
Hey same with me.
Teaching feeling,Teaches you and me how to feel when you cant feel anything anymore.
thank you sylvie...
>>
File: X4PdRsX.jpg (101KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
X4PdRsX.jpg
101KB, 900x900px
>>4350848
>>
>>4350907
>cyclops

Not...really my thing
>>
>>4350918
Just Be open minded about that.
Its worth it,Really,I swear on this broken soul.
The feels are just immense.
>>
>>4350914
she's pretty cute
>>
>>4350914
...thats actually epic...
thanks for having the time to share that suggestion.
and nice badge,*Saved*
>>
>>4350907
Love at First Sight wasn't that extraordinary. Aside from the main heroine having one huge eye for no reason, it's a standard bullying story. Even Ray admitted that he wanted to do more with it but rushed it out of the way.
>>
>>4350138
I know this will trigger some, but... A red "Make America great again" Cap?
>>
>>4350985
*triggered*
im sick of hearing that when nothings changing.
>>
>>4350138
School Swimsuit?
>>
>>4350993
Seconded!!!
>>
>>4350985
>trigger
More like "make point and laugh".
No, really.
A "clothes" made to look like if Sylvie were covered in post-beating bruises would trigger, as a means of explaining the difference.

>>4350914
seconded
>>4350993
thirded
>>
>>4350914
SECONDING
>>
File: TL162.jpg (243KB, 1083x713px) Image search: [Google]
TL162.jpg
243KB, 1083x713px
Playing version 1.6.2
Why cant i get the blowjob 3 scene to trigger?
had no problems getting everything else
>>
>>4351044
Try getting sensitivity on mouth/breasts to very high? That's all I can think of.
>>
>>4350800
well its not in the base game so its treated as a mod
and agreed but i havnt heard from the people who were doing it in a while so idk what to tell ya on that...

>>4350993
honestly idk how thats not ALREADY in

>>4351044
more blowjobs, its not just a lust requirement for the scenes
>>
>>4351087
>>4351094
Yep, it triggered after getting the sensitivity to very high, thanks
>>
>>4350918
You'll come around. They all do eventually.
>>
File: SachiChainsawMassacre.gif (987KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
SachiChainsawMassacre.gif
987KB, 500x386px
>>4350978
>>4351119
While i do like Hitomebore i still prefer this Sachi!
>>
This fucking game...my new waifu, I see her EVERYWHERE

Finish me...
>>
>>4351119
Now thats a comrade!
HIGH FIVE!!!
>>
>>4351129
Nice taste indeed Tech supp-sama
>>
>>4350476
>>4350501
Don't know if this can help, but I believe you can buy DLSite points with Paypal on the all-ages section of the English store, then use those points to buy adult stuff.
>>
>>4351142
YOUR waifu?
I will finish you, since there can be only one!!!!!!
>>
File: Sylvielander.png (445KB, 680x403px) Image search: [Google]
Sylvielander.png
445KB, 680x403px
>>4351263
only one!
>>
>>4351263
We should all be killing each other for Sylvie
but we all know Sylvie wont allow that....
>>
"As time passed I began to fall in love with her.

This game is about becoming intimate with a slave girl. " Probably no beatings in the future for our poor slave girl, woof.

I hope the content keeps piling on, its a pretty good game as is but i have high hopes for now i own it.
>>
>>4350325
>Whenever I try and get Sylvie to go out while in a babydoll
Can you do that? Does this game have exhibitionism?
>>
>>4351285
Amen to that comrade!
HEADPATS FOR EVERYONE!!!
AND PANCAKES FOR OUR MAIN GAL SYLIVE!!!
>>
>>4351269
Sylvie doesn't give a shit about us. We're not the Doctor.
>>
>>4351288
well we technically are and at the same time no
still by saying that.
You Dont Belong Here...
>>
>>4351290
Savage...
>>
>>4351286
The mod patch has limited exhibitionist content. The main game's limit of exhibitionism is if you get her love/lust high enough, she won't patiently sit at home and wait for you if you go out on your own.

She'll actually run out of the house and around the corner to meet you, regardless of what she was (or wasn't) wearing before you left.
>>
>>4351299
Oh, ok.
>>
>>4350009
Oh yeah, why don't you go and off yourself. You must be autistic for not understanding the mere fact that not everyone wants you to spoil the damn game for them. You're posting an a public image board, go IM the people who wanna know.
>>
I WANT TO PAT WAITRESSFU!
>>
>>4351321
guess you'll have to wait for a spin off cause i have to agree with that nephy is cute
and aurelia...makes me want to know more about her since she's so mysterious...
>>
>>4351327
Anon-Bro.
Go to sleep,You really need it.
>>
File: CmrPn1cVIAA5aQU.jpg (103KB, 697x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CmrPn1cVIAA5aQU.jpg
103KB, 697x1000px
>>4351321
So does Ray, duhu.
>>
>>4351330
WOOP WOOP!!!
I SMELL A SPIN OFF IN THE NEAR FUTURE!!!
NICE ONE MATE!
>>
>save
>go to sleep
>wake up
>wanna play
>no saves

35. FUCKING. MINUTES.
>>
>>4351415
Did you put the game in a directory with no write permissions or something?
>>
>>4351327
>Nephy is cute
I want to hug her accidentally when she staggered from carrying our orders. I want her to tease me from coming to the cafe frequently just to talk to her
I want to catch her off guard by saying yes and then kiss her when she got all embarrassed from my confession.
>>
>>4351424
em.... :^)
>>
Damn, I don't know if I can buy this, I live in France and I don't know if this shit is illegal
>>
>>4351330
DELET THIS
>>
>>4351437
If you have to ask, the question is yes. The question at that point is, do you care?

>>4351447
Don't be mad that Nephy is cute. I hope she does get her own side-story game.
>>
>>4351459
Well, I don't want cops to kick my ass.
>>
>>4351465
>>4351459
Well, nevermind, it...works, now :^)
>>
>>4351330
That girl looks nothing like Nephy.

I really love the author's artstyle. He blended spooky and cute in the correct way that after playing TF I finally understood why gothic fetish is a thing.
>>
>>4351317
>You must be autistic for not understanding the mere fact that not everyone wants you to spoil the dam
In after canned "muh spoilers" answer that fail to fucking READ that some peopel (who, you know, ASK for answers) actually DO WANT to be spoiled.

Also:
If you "don't want spoilers", WTF are you reading a thread that can potentially include them? Do you REALLY think we're gonna step around eggshells with any answer to questions? Things like "Which lut do I need to do this-o-the-other" are actually "spoilers": do you actualy think we're not to answer all those legitimate questions just in order not to hurt your poor feelings? IN FUCKING FOURCHAN??? Go back to whatever mandatory "don't say hurtful things" hugbox you come from (Plebbit, Thumbler, I dn't care) and don't leave it. This place is for 18 and older.
>>
>>4351553

Some noice copypasta material right here.
>>
>>4351288
Now I want a new mod...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CYDgezeQas
>>
File: nephy.png (608KB, 836x900px) Image search: [Google]
nephy.png
608KB, 836x900px
>>4351543
https://twitter.com/Ray_Kbys/status/750640638782156801

You're right, this totally isn't the original creator drawing lewd of Nephy. How silly of me.
>>
>>4351554
>copypasta
Feel free. I'd be honored if you use it as such.
>>
Can i ever see a 4chan thread thats not toxic.
All of us are Adults here.
some dont act like it, and some do.
Still cant we all act Friendly and Headpat each other?
were all here for sylvie thats one thing we all have in common.
if not...
then what the hell are you even doing here...
>>
File: nfUGxCq.jpg (787KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
nfUGxCq.jpg
787KB, 1024x1280px
>>4351594
Meh.
Dont count on it anon,Its a 4Chan thread and its /h/ to boot.
Valiant effort though.
Here's sylvie cheering for ya!
>>
>>4351558
Dont let that Dog spoil your day.
and what kind of mod?
>>
>>4351594
You still posting here? We TOLD you, you stick out like a sore thumb.
>>
>>4351598
4ChanX conveniently hides the entire reply chain. He can just fuck right off and is obviously trying to start something again.
I figured the link I provided would make clear what kind of mod that would be.
>>
>>4351600
Dont know what your talking about anon.
i've been here since thread 7.
>>
>>4351600

woof
>>
>>4351606
Woof?
You a furry?
>>
>>4351606
Doctor Who?
Who and what,sorry i dont get it since i dont watch the series so can you clarify on what kind of mod you wanted specifically?
>>
Well that was awkward.
Moving on.
>>
>>4351597
Oh my gosh.
I want nurse Sylvie to give me a painful butt shot, and have her headpat me afterwards while I cry.
>inb4 >>>/d/
Sorry /h/, I have an injections fetish.
>>
>>4351628
>injection fetish
That's new to me.
>>
>>4351628
>>>/r9k/
Even /d/ has lower faggotry than that.
>>
>>4351629
>>4351630
What, you really wouldn't like an excuse to have Sylvie headpat you?
>>
>>4351652

She can do it without any reason, so what for ?
>>
>>4351652
I like my headpats to not require ass injections, thank you.
>>
>>4351652
I am not so insecure I need an excuse to voice my wants or needs.
>>
>>4351656
>>4351658
>>4351660
Ok I'll just fuck off then.
Have a Sylvie for the bother.
>>
>>4351681
No one told you to fuck off, not that you should listen if anyone did.
>>
>>4351681
You forgot your woof.
>>
>>4351683
>>
>>4351683
Believe me or not, I'm not woofkid.
But now I feel ashamed for looking like him.
>>
>>4349675
Bless you anon for delivering my request
>>
Why do all the torrented versions of Teaching Feeling 1.6.2 have names like _____.txt? Both Arvon2's and NewDragon's are like this.
>>
>>4351795
Japanese characters, probably.
>>
>>4351801
Does it break anything game related?
>>
>>4351817
Not at all.
>>
File: pv73qT8.jpg (179KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
pv73qT8.jpg
179KB, 1200x1200px
>>4351700
Ass injections...
No offense but,Why the hell would you like something so painful?
That WoofKid wasnt soo bad he was just really naive for this place,I just dont get why the others had to be so mean to him,But whatever if some anons like getting off to bullying kids,i dont give a flying fuck,Have another sylvie pic
>>
Anyone's got another link for the mods+ translation? i tried the site and it says my ip is over the quota.
>>
>>4351901
Different anon, but a while ago when I was a kid I had a terrible reaction to a spider bite and had to get 2 injections to the butt. One on each cheek.
Wasn't that painful, and they were big needles, too.
Just felt like a bee sting.

Then again I sometimes enjoy pain, so take from that what you will.
>>
>>4351931
Guess why they use that spot for certain injections? It's simply less painful to inject into a larger muscle, so that's no surprise.
>>
>>4351931
I...
have no words for that.
I'd rather beat the hell out of 10 grown men than receive a injection stings like hell and the medicine coursing through your veins...it fucking hurts...
>>
>>4351908
Make another Meganz Account if thats the case,cause you'll only get it from there.
>>
>>4351966
>every injection is exactly the same
There are some painful ones, yes, but the vast majority you can hardly feel even when injected into a muscle, much less the ones directly injected into veins.
>>
>>4351973
>>4351973
Freak accident with a Syringe
Got me traumatized.
I cant remember but every time i see a fucking syringe i just go pale,In my younger days i'd do anything to not go to the doctor.
>>
>>4351977
That explains a lot.
Your psyche can have you feel it in your veins, but aside from some injections you simply can't feel it once it's in. If possible you won't inject directly into veins anyway, as it's much less risky to just inject into a muscle or under your skin.
>>
File: 0uWxhlr.png (538KB, 1000x1176px) Image search: [Google]
0uWxhlr.png
538KB, 1000x1176px
>>4351980
If I remember correctly its called ''Phantom Pain?''
(Pun not intended)
The way the doctor and nurses do it here in this godforsaken Country its always the fucking veins next thing i know i have inflammations.
Nother Sylvie Pic For kicks
>>
File: 1455184858459.png (1MB, 766x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1455184858459.png
1MB, 766x1080px
>>4351984
Not quite, that would be feeling pain in a part of your body you no longer have.
Certain things need to get injected into veins and I'd assume they do it right as it would simply pose unnecessary risks to inject into veins when you don't have to, not to mention it being the more complicated procedure to perform.

Favourite Sylvie pic.
>>
>>4351980
>>4351984
with every injection I've gotten, there was never much pain

I always felt some pressure, which could be uncomfortable sometimes, but never anything worth getting worked up over
>>
File: 55031166_p0.jpg (1MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
55031166_p0.jpg
1MB, 1200x1600px
>>4351989
Will take not of that.
Passing out feeling woozy,the worst i got was a overdose on anesthesia i coudnt remember my name for 3 days.
Here's my favorite Sylvie Pic
>>
>>4351995
Let's feed her all the sandwiches.
>>
File: 1456858335117.jpg (593KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1456858335117.jpg
593KB, 1000x1000px
>>4351993
There are some rather viscous vaccines, which will cause a numb pain in your muscle, like it were very, very sore.
There are also some solutions you have to keep cold, which causes an uncomfortable feeling until it's heated mixed with the blood and heated to body temperature, which can take 5 seconds.
And some anaesthetics do cause a stinging sensation at first until it starts to set in.
But that's usually the extent of discomfort/pain, unless you have a reaction to whatever you got injected with.

>>4351995
Worst I had was blurry vision after waking up.
>>
>>4352012
...You Monster...
>>
Wait. I got it.

What if you put a pancake in-between two pieces of french toast?
>>
>>4352015
Worst part was I remembered everything while in my amnesiac state...
And boy was i a little wuss...
>>
>>4352022
You could just take two pancakes and have some jam or something between them.
>>
>>4352026
That's just a crepe.
>>
File: BsQj1M7.jpg (356KB, 756x886px) Image search: [Google]
BsQj1M7.jpg
356KB, 756x886px
>>4352022
Soft outside and bit crunchy inside.
That..Might Actually be tasty and mix it with honey and some marmalade jam.
*Drool*
>>
>>4351795
Ray's developing the game on a Mac, and when he goes to zip it he consistently has the wrong character encoding settings. There was one or two times when he got it right but aside from that it's been wrong.

It doesn't break anything, but if you want to know what's what:

folder: おまけ
folder in that folder: オリジナル衣装導入
shortest txt: 攻略ヒント
next shortest txt: アップデート履歴
last txt: アップデート履歴-beta
>>
>>4352032
Regular pancake != Crêpe
No matter what you add to it, your regular, thick pancake will never be a crêpe.
>>
Well, I for one am about to make some french toast.
>>
>>4352034
>pancake
>crunchy
...That doesn't sound like any pancake I've ever eaten/seen/heard of.
>>
>>4352045
Heh...too bad for you then
Whenever i make pancakes i mix fruit chunks in it Sometimes nuts or almonds and spread with marmalade and what you get is bliss and Milky Amnesia.
>>
>this fucking thread
>>
(While waiting for OP-Kun And tech Support tan)
.The Anons of this thread has started a food war.
>>
>>4352048
Your in the wrong fucking place at the wrong fucking time anon...
>>
>>4352048
Is this official Pokemon stuff now?
I knew it turned fucking stupid, but this is worse than what I feared.

>>4352047
https://www.gordonramsayrestaurants.com/recipes/buttermilk-pancake-recipe/
https://www.gordonramsay.com/gr/recipes/coconut-pancakes-with-mango-slices-and-lime-syrup/
http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/capital-life/in-the-kitchen/7823671/Recipe-Gordon-Ramsays-berry-pancakes

His pancake recipes are awesome and pancakes with honey and Greek yoghurt are great.
Just mixing stuff into plain pancakes doesn't cut it anymore.
>>
>>4352054
AGREED!!!
WHOLESOMELY AGREED!!!
If everyone could just they're common sense and a bit of a creative flair anything can be tasty and memorable.
Unless its complete shit i cant help with that..
And i swear to god if someone just vaults over my fence im shooting...
>>
>>4352060
>if everyone could just they are common sense
Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
>>
>>4352062
Even Gold/Silver was already shit in my books, so this is just the shit icing on the shit cake for me.
>>
>>4352063
Sorry i kinda lost you there Anon bro.
My guess is if pokemon go gets released in this country a lot of people are gonna lose their phones.
Have you ever tried mixing the pancake batter with a bit of mint and some dark chocolate with Apple chunks?
Im getting Hungry.
>>
>>4352076
That fish is sexy as hell.
>>
File: cssjSAx.jpg (358KB, 800x977px) Image search: [Google]
cssjSAx.jpg
358KB, 800x977px
>>4352076
...Im gonna need to wash my eyes...
A sylvie pic for kicks
>>
>>4352054
It's better than leaving Raichu as a shit version of pikachu desu, but Eletric/Fighting would probably make more sense by traditional Raichu even though /Psychic is probably stronger
>>
>>4352036
Thanks. I tried one of them and it just flat out didn't work with the translation. I'll wait for another version.
>>
>>4352123
I think it's Psychic just so they have an excuse to have it surfing in midair
>>
File: Ci6FRsDWgAQ52OB.jpg (187KB, 1000x1292px) Image search: [Google]
Ci6FRsDWgAQ52OB.jpg
187KB, 1000x1292px
>>4351330
You can have your autistic waitress, I'm going with the shopkeeper.
>>
Is the only CG where you can see Sylvie's underwear the one where you deny her twice? It's not in memories either, that's lame.
>>
File: 1447293796246.jpg (138KB, 600x948px) Image search: [Google]
1447293796246.jpg
138KB, 600x948px
>>4352210
too much boob

I will keep my flat chested cuddles thank you very much
>>
>>4352170
What are you even talking about? None of those folders are used by the game or are affected by the patches.
>>
>>4352251
>>4352210
Why not both?
>>
Is it wrong to want a ball & chain item to make Sylvie wear?
>>
File: Capture.png (2MB, 1362x934px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2MB, 1362x934px
I just installed the newest patch the way the readme said, but I've gotten a few problems. A few things that were translated before got untranslated, the table in the first scene disappeared and this happened a about 14 days after molesting Sylvie. Also, none of the features in >>4349675 are present. Does anyone know what's wrong?
>>
Does this have any animations during the sex scenes? All I've ever seen of the game are still shots.
>>
>>4349232
I remember reading that Sylvie getting drunk was added in 1.6 or 1.6.2. Well, I've downloaded that from dlsite and haven't found it yet. Is it something that triggers in the market?
>>
>>4352443

Yeah, you've gotta meet the strange guy again.
>>
>>4352446
Ah, I figured as much. Good ol army guy always getting me some good stuff.
>>
I got her intmacy around 600 and lust around 70. I put in a large amount of pink flower in tea and the went to bed with her and picked to drink both aphrodisiac and energy booster. Right now Ejaculated 16 times and she came 2 times. Has this happen to any one before and if so when does it stop automatically.
>>
>>4352464
she came 22 times
>>
>>4352464
nvm she stopped at 30 climaxes
>>
>>4351995
>knife in left hand
>>
>>4352416
>"Now you need 1.6.2 release version of the game to play"

I see 1.5.0 there...
>>
>>4352486
I don't know what's up with that. I downloaded the patch and I merged the folders like the readme said.
>>
>>4352491
Are you using the 1.6.2 version of the game itself?
>>
>>4352498
I guess not. I didn't buy it, I just found a download link somewhere else. Where would I find 1.6.2?
>>
>>4352501

subekei.nyaa
>>
>>4352504
Thanks. I think I've got it all working now.
>>
>>4352485
Why the knife?
>>
Ok whoever that dude was.
he didnt take kindly to being called a Furry.
Damned prick tried to ban me.
>>
>>4351330
>>4352210
Any follow up tweets/news to these images? Because I swear if he posted these just to fucking tease us I'll literally jam my dick into his throat.
>>
File: Lolirelia.png (414KB, 503x860px) Image search: [Google]
Lolirelia.png
414KB, 503x860px
>>4352544
wouldnt be the first time he put up art just to tease us....
>>
I've gotten the plum wine, how do I get her drunk?
>>
File: GOMU GOMU NO PAT.png (954KB, 723x932px) Image search: [Google]
GOMU GOMU NO PAT.png
954KB, 723x932px
>she will never be yours

Why even live
>>
>>4352549
Just waste time until night and the option will appear on the main menu.
>>
>>4352566
Ah, thanks, I'll spend a day talking to her then.
>>
>>4352555
>Trips
>Shibari
I-is this a new scene? Is trips heralding the next scene?
>>
>>4352695
Sorry, I simply saved this picture from another website
>>
I've got 1.40 Do I need to download a whole new version?

Does anyone have the Mega if so? I don't like torrenting.
>>
>>4353334
Google drive okay?

Can upload it for you.
>>
>>4353338
I ended up torrenting it anyway.

Question though: What do I do with the OPTIONAL folder, just put it in the main directory?
>>
>>4353393
Why don't you read the readme file, anon?
>>
>>4352023
It could be worse.

You could wake up halfway through an eye-orbit reset operation, and have to watch as your eye is manhandled, as happened to my uncle.

Or you could find out you're surprisingly resistant to anesthetic, and cause the anesthesiologist to have to risk giving an od, as happened to me on my wisdom teeth operation.

Probably best to just take precautions and be healthy.
>>
>>4352060
>common sense
Common sense is, sadly, rather uncommon, I've found. Otherwise, fewer people would have problems with avoiding the Bad End.
>>
>>4353469
I wholesomely agree just the other week someone got ran over by a car cause he wasnt paying attention and is suing the company pokemon go
2nd the Lady that went out of her car in a Safari reserve and mauled to death by a tiger afterwards and the worst part religion A kid suffering from anorexia and anemia got her life support plugged off by request of christian family stating that they're prayers are sufficient in saving her.
Blind Sheep.
>>
>>4353468
Anon-bro you just gave me a good dose of nightmare fuel
your uncles a badass going through that.
Ouch what happened to ya after that?
>>
I want to vigorously penetrate Sylvie.
>>
>>4353793
>>4353803
PFFFT!!!
Sorry Sorry,Those words and that gif just complement each other well that i Appreciate its wit.
>>
>>4353597
My uncle eventually got over it. He's got too much other junk to deal with to worry about stuff from his childhood.

As for me, I only found out the news after I woke up; frankly, it almost counts as a sort of annoying mutant ability, and kinda explains why even hard liquor just makes me thirsty, not tipsy, and not even espresso will wake me up. A sort of resistance to chemicals in general and sedatives and particular, it made the time I needed to have an ingrown nail fixed-twice-a real hell, as I could feel everything. I'm not looking forward to the next time I need a surgical procedure, let's just leave it at that.

IN MORE TOPIC-RELATED NEWS, I've found the latest update to both the translation and the modpatch to work brilliantly. Nice job, guys!
>>
>>4353924
Ok Anon's Naturally resistant to Anesthetics,Liqours and medicine...
Cool,On drinking matters its hard to knock me out!

NOICE!!!
>>
File: sylvie intears.png (527KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
sylvie intears.png
527KB, 600x800px
When will this be an option guys?
When can we make her ours forever?
>>
So just ran into this thing where if you take Sylvie out to the forest and try to have sex with her with no clothes, the game freezes up. Can't click on anything and dialogue doesn't load. Wondering if anyone has run into this/has a fix?
>>
>>4354303
hmm it seems fine for me...
you sure your using the correct game version before you patched it?
what exactly did you do before it froze?
>>
>>4354320
weirdly enough, it's fixed itself...no problems now
>>
>>4354263
You've got it all wrong. We're not supposed to make her ours.

We're supposed to give ourselves to her.
>>
bump desu
>>
File: e26db29f0bf6ca9f4848dc5d41fa4c57.jpg (604KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
e26db29f0bf6ca9f4848dc5d41fa4c57.jpg
604KB, 1920x1080px
>>4351594
Well, aside from the occasional troll that wants to beat Sylvie the general is actually a very civil place. At least for 4chan. Only the Drakengard/Nier generals come close to this.

Have a headpat. <3
>>
>>4352370
Only if its made of real iron. Or sandwiches.
>>
>>4354522
I want to live with her, I want her to be SHY and SCARED, I want her to call me "master", I would be gentle, kind ;_;
>>
Is it possible to transfer my save files without any bugs to the newer Teeching Feeling versions?
>>
So how do I use the talk box? No matter what I type in there it doesn't work. I tried typing the auto-generated phrases too and that didn't get any response. The dialogue box just blinks and nothing shows up.
>>
>>4354569
Use the Help button.
>>
>>4354550
Yes.

>>4354569
Use apostrophes and punctuations where needed.
>>
>>4354466
Spoken Like A True Comrade..
SALUTE!!!
>>
>>4354522
least now i know im not alone
Thanks Anon-Bro.
Lets make Sylvie happy!
>>
File: 57793133_p0_master1200.jpg (197KB, 424x600px) Image search: [Google]
57793133_p0_master1200.jpg
197KB, 424x600px
https://mega.nz/#!6gMCTRjT!99tDBjvynLpAxy9aA3NOceN1RdNAgJx8ZLFszVcVlto

>new version of 1.6 modpatch
not much new content but i reworked everything a bit to make it more cohesive
>and less of a pain in the ass to update on my end, heh

so please mention any bugs cause alot was changed around and i know i probably fucked it up somewhere...
>>
>>4354737
FIRST!!!
Good job tech support sama!
>>
>>4354737
Whats new Comrade?
>>
>>4354777
lucky 7's
and not much but moving stuff around let me re add the extra lines for going to town with Sylvie "underdressed"
i removed em back in 1.4 i think...

also ask her if she wants a sandwich if you like,
see what happens huehuehue
>>
I haven't played this since it first came out, please tell me we can fug the shopkeeper now. I stopped playing the first time when I found out you couldn't. Also has the cafe woman who got given a sprite been added in?
>>
>>4354824
You can and never will be able to fuck the shopkeeper.

Why would you want too anyway?
>>
>>4354824
Neither of them and they won't ever get a scene in this game either.
>>
>>4354825
Well I just died a little inside.

I love her. I can't help it.
>>
>>4354826
I'll just hope for a spinoff.
>>
>>4354831
There is hope for one according to the dev himself, but it's anything but certain.
Ray is also the one saying there never will be any character but Sylvie with a route or scenes in TF, which I am pretty happy about (as well as no bad route outside of what is already in).
>>
>>4354831
>>4354834
Correct. Ray loves his side characters too, but he's also someone who is a fan of 'pure love' even though he's an R-18G artist. So he doesn't like NTR nor does he like the 'harem' genre. As a result, he has said that there is no way that anyone but Sylvie will have a route in TF, but that Aurelia/Nephy may get their own spinoff games.
>>
When i say 'I want to hug you' to Sylvie, she replies 'of course I will'. For me it sounds like this is answer to something else and doesn't match to the question.
>>
>>4355013
Typo on my part. In Japanese she says, "Mochiron ii desu yo?" which, in this context, should be "Of course you can!" or "Of course it's okay!" so yeah. Fixed on my end for a future update, thanks for the report.
>>
Hum.

Bump.
>>
>>4355124
Look at the post count.
>>
Time for new thread?
>>
>>4355165
It definetly is.

>>4355351
Thread posts: 367
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.