[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NETORASERARE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 410
Thread images: 19

File: ナマイキッ! 4.jpg (93KB, 196x277px) Image search: [Google]
ナマイキッ! 4.jpg
93KB, 196x277px
春花、ついに義父とセックスを!? 衝撃の愛妻寝取らせドラマ
【ネトラセラレ】 色白好
>>
>>4198392
This is stupid. The manga is the worst Shikishiro ever made. The manga on the cover has better art and probably sex scenes.
>>
>>4198393
of course every netoraserare should have obligatory post like yours after senpai arc.

faggot
>>
>>4198469
Senpai Arc is better than this stupid arc. Namaiki is even hyping the father in law sex. Anyone who reads the series will agree that the series is dead. Even the first arc is better than this. Namaiki is really the graveyard of artists.
>>
>>4198483
What's next? Beastiality?
>>
>>4198486
That would be more interesting then this current arc
>>
>>4198489
>>4198483
>>4198393
jesus christ, stop complaining, if you dont like it why bother posting?
>>
>>4198393
Let me guess. You're the Cross & Crime fag?
Just shut up already. No one wants you here.
>>
>>4198494
I don't really care about that series but at least it tells a story that is actually decent. Artstyle is great too. Netoraserare had a story at the start but after the Senpai Arc, it just disappear. It's fucking obvious to anyone that the Senpai Arc was supposed too be the final arc of the series. The fact that ShikiShiro is reduced to timeskips shows that.

Stop throwing ad hominem answers.
>>
>>4198503
The way you're writing makes it obvious you are the person I'm talking about.

Yourep eated the same arguments a dozen of times and people grew tired of it. The threads feel like ground hog day because of that. Just give it a rest already. No one forces you to be in these threads and you shouldn't force anyone to be subject to the same argument over and over and over and over again.

Most people are still here because they want to know how the story ends. I would have much preferred for Kawai to play an important role instead of being tossed aside, but it's still better than stretched out fillery chapters like in volume 2 where essentially NOTHING happened.
>>
>>4198541
*You repeated
>>
>>4198541
>>4198503
The series killed itself. Why didn't we had more sex scenes? I don't care if the Senpai Arc last a whole volume so long as it is full of sex scenes in a variety of fetishes. Everyone would want that since a hentai manga is SUPPOSED TO DO THAT. You can throw a bit of story in those chapters. Chapters are not filler when it contains sex scenes. So what if nothing happened in a volume? It doesn't matter. If the sex scenes are set within a week or even a month spread in one volume, why is it bad?

People should learn that the story doesn't need to every chapter. Are you a fan of the author? Because if you do, you would realize why a sex focused volume would actually make this series so much better. Shikishiro makes great facial expressions which shows the story rather than telling it. He could explore Haruka's depravity and see the story from her perspective.
>>
>>4198558
A story could be paused and resumed anytime. The biggest problem in hentai today (and in a lot of so called masterpieces) is that the sex is short or could have been extended.
>>
>>4198558
The thing is, some chapters in volume 2 didn't have either. They neither progressed the story nor was there a decent sex scene. Read it again before defending volume 2. You could have easily cut out half of the chapters and nothing would have changed.
>>
>>4198565
>>4198565
That's should be blame on the incompetence of the author or Namaiki threatening to rape Shikishiro's asshole. Netoraserare could have been a lot better.
>>
>>4198392
>literally nothing to post
>make thread anyway

This is why everyone hates you retards.

Pure fucking autism and obsession.
>>
>>4198494
stop feeding the fag seriously.
>>
>>4198589
cover & info is new
kill yourself
>>
>>4198486
Public sex getting broadcasted.
>>
>>4198596
What new info?
It's just telling us what we know with Shuu's father fucking Haruka and bullshit advertising using "shocking wife ntr drama".
>>
>>4198645
info is still new
>>
>>4198663
And it's still literally nothing you obsessed retard.
>>
Fuck off you couldn't be more obvious lone samefag.
>>
File: img_namaiki_midokoro_02.jpg (209KB, 650x470px) Image search: [Google]
img_namaiki_midokoro_02.jpg
209KB, 650x470px
>>
>>4199245
So much for "only touching and watching".

Can someone translate, please? It almost looks like Haruka is raping him like she did Virgin-kun. Man, she's really a psycho now.
>>
>>4199252
"No! No!! It's about to come out! Cumming inside would be bad! Anywhere but inside!"
"Watch this okay? Shu-chan"
"No...N..aaaa"
"nnnn...Ah...It really came out. aaaa"
>>
>>4199245
Hmm... this preview wasn't up when I ordered the April Issue.

So what I think happened was Haruka was stimulating pops and when he was about to cum, she got on top of him to "collect" his man juice.

He's a rough translation:

"!......"

"Whoa"

"Don't, don't!!!"

"[I'm] about to cum"

"[I] absolutely can't inside."

"Putting it inside is the only [thing] I mustn't do."

"Take a good look"

"Shuu-chan".

"Don't..."

"Do n- ah..." (pops stopped saying "don't" halfway)

"Umph"

"[you're] real... really coming."

"Oh!"

"Hah..."
>>
>>4199346

Haru-chan is best when she's assertive, I actually didn't think this arch was going to be any good but it seems i was wrong.

Thanks for the translation.
>>
Shu's facial reactions LOL!
>>
>>4199245
Probably giving him a pauzuri at first.
>>
>>4199357
Paizuti
>>
>>4199245
So she's bullying Shu now. The ending is kinda clear at this point. Shu will become traumatized and unable to have sex ever again and it will be Harukas' fault. Nice facial expressions as always.
>>
>>4199360
Paizuri.

That's why you don't text and drive.

Later gents.
>>
Did the new Marina game come out?
>>
>>4199245
Oh, God. Now we have a guy fucking her and making the same faces. What a nightmare.
>>
So I guess Shu doesn't get any action again?

Somehow the purpose of the story was lost. Why do they even do this when Shu and Haruka apparently never have sex with each other and she's doing it raw with strangers? It's clear that she's infertile anyway, but I still don't see the point.
The Hentai logic in here wasn't that prominent in volume 1, but now there's Hana Hook levels of blackmail and sex between Shu and Haruka isn't even implied anymore... Haruka thinks she's doing the right thing, but all of their actions slowly destroy them, even if they don't realize it yet.
>>
>>4199356
>LOL

kill yourself
>>
>>4199356
I missed them.
>>
>>4198392
2ch has spoken
NO SEMPAI, NO MONEY
>>
>>4199544
Oh, it's you again.
>>
>>4199544
Nah, the problem is that nothing replaced Senpai to make the story more interesting or progress. We're pretty much back to volume 1.

What we need is an element of Haruka being stolen away from Shu, it doesn't have to be senpai.
>>
>>4199596
Sempai already stole Shuu, he can't think of anyone else after a whole year has pass.
>>
>>4199596
You could have easily had conflict with Kawai. It would have been very easy to write some blackmail scenario with her and it would certainly be more believable than this "you sniffed my panties" bullshit.
Seriously, what was Shikishiro thinking with her practically begging to be fucked by Shu and then just throwing her away?
I still think any scenario with her would be much better than what we have now.
>>
>>4199682
Volume 4
>>
>>4199682
What is it with your obsession over that shitty character? Every fucking thread you whine on and on and on about her. Bitch had barely any panels until that retarded "lol fuck me" moment.

Move the fuck on you damn autist.
>>
>>4199682

Kawai and Takakura were plot devices, easy 'outs' for Shu and Haruka respectively. However both shu and haruka opted not to break up and here we are. If kawai hadn't objected to shu's hypothetical question he might have given it second thought but konomi made it clear that the couple isn't splitting up
>>
File: 8f94456a.jpg (110KB, 676x1015px) Image search: [Google]
8f94456a.jpg
110KB, 676x1015px
>>
>>4199835
He just finished working on chapter 25. Two more chapters to go after that
>>
>>4199835
What's the context here? He doesn't want to touch her anymore or something?
>>
>>4199835
HE CAN'T EVEN TOUCH HER ANYMORE !?!!

OH FOR FUCK SAKE GO OFFER YOUR GAY ASS TO SEMPAI ALREADY
>>
>>4199893
The one touching and pulling his hands back is Shudad while his son is just watching.
>>
>>4199882

See >>4199930
>>
>>4199893
>>4199930

Inb4 he's not allowed to watch either but listen in.
Then he's not allowed to listen but imagine.
That's where the usual NTR would be he lost the girl but since it's this they'll still happily love each other and Shuu is wacking himself from imagining what she's doing cause nothing makes sense anymore.
>>
>>4199835
That's the first page of the chapter according to the author's blog. I guess Shu is just standing around making his trademark faces again and that's it. I'm getting frustrated with this series.

Any reliable spoilers yet? It's already out.
http://nasu.bbspink.com/test/read.cgi/erocomic/1453718791/

>>4200000
It actually was the other way around here, from him imagining it to listening to watching. Haruka needs the Shu faces just as much as he needs the suffering.
>>
>>4200003
Replying to myself.
Here they are:

買って読んだのでネタバレ逝きます

最初秀と春花がしようと秀が胸を愛撫するけど、ダメ。
春花が秀父のズボンのチャックを開け強引にフェラ
それに興奮した秀がフェラしてる春花の後ろから胸を揉み、
秀父が秀に早く入れろと言う

秀は続けてと春花に言う
んで騎乗位で挿入。(公式のやつ)
次ページで入れた瞬間秀父逝く(中出し)

秀父入れたまま再度大きくなり、春花を押し倒して正常位

「わしは…わしは…こう…ゆっくり」
「ゆっくり出し入れするのが好きじゃ…」
「その方がじっくり」
「おま○この感触が味わえる…」
「最高… 最高じゃ春花ちゃん…」

(この頃から流してるハメ撮り映像が先輩になる)

春花が大好きホールドをして、再度中に出してとせがんで
秀父中出し

んで、春花と秀父がぐったりしてるところにピンポーンと鳴る。
秀が、「愛してる春花… 入れたい…」
(秀は呼び鈴に気付いたのかな?)
と言い春花父が入ってきたとこで終了

A non-machine translation would be helpful. From what I've understood, Shu's father was the only one who fucked Haruka.
>>
>>4199245
He'll die of hearth attack confirmed on 2ch !!! >>4200003
>>
>>4200046
The father will according to spoilers.
>>
>>4200015
- Haruka rapes Father.
- Father goes crazy and starts fucking Haruka in missionary position.
- Shuu begins to imagine sempai making love to Haruka again
- Father cums inside second time.
- Father and Haruka and painting and exhausted. Door key sounds.
- Shuu want to put it inside too, doesn't notice the bell.
- Haruka's father arrives.

Shuu wants some too so he's pants down, but Father is still inside Haruka convulsing on his own ejaculation.
Shuu's mom and Haruka's dad see the threesome? on last page.
>>
>>4200062
What?! Fo real?! Damm.
>>
>>4200062
I already expected for Haruka's family to be involved next and something like that to happen. So there's 3 chapters left after that. I guess they will have to explain their insanity to their parents in the next chapter somehow.
>>
>>4200062
>Shuu's mom and Haruka's dad see the threesome? on last page.
This doesn't happens.

Only Haruka's dad touched the Bell but didn't get noticed.

They weren't found out yet.
>>
>>4200103
Isn't shu's dad home?
>>
>>4200111
Shu's dadd =/= Haruna's dad
>>
>>4200062
lol this is getting so crazy
i guess people that thought family will get involved were right
only way i can see this ending is with shu begging senpai to become sexfriends with haruka again while they stay together
senpai flashbacks every fucking time man..
(shu must be a closed homo)
>>
>>4200816
>lol

kill yourself
>>
So 2 chapters left?
>>
>>4201164

I got a bad feeling this manga is going to 4 volumes. The pace is just too slow for a 3 volumes to come to an end.
>>
>>4201164
Chapter 27 should be the last chapter of volume 3.
>>
>>4201494
That's what i'm thinking too. Nothing feels to be reaching any sort of conclusion unless it ends in some retarded way of Haruka getting caught fucking Shu's father by her father which causes a divorce. It would explain why volume 3 feels so stretched out with no sort of plotline or anything either, just Haruka being a mindbroken slut.

I really hope a 4th volume isn't announced. I want off this ride.
>>
>>4200860
did i trigger you ;^)?
apologies
>>
>>4200000
Legendary numbers
>>
I know a lot of you are talking about needing something to replace the senpai arc, but you have to realize they hit a new plateau in the relationship. It's no longer about outside lovers, they have moved beyond that. Now it's the subtle fracturing of haruka's mind. The stuffed dolls that represent her inner voices arguing, the crazed eyes, the personality shift. These are the foreshadows to a greater conflict. The more shuu demands escalation the more stress on haruka's mind. It's naughty a race to see which one snaps. it would be fascinating to see the psychological turn be the next hurdle to the relationship.
>>
I think the story kinda become weird know because right know Shu want his little brother becomes his sons?
>>
>>4200062
Shits gotten crazy but hey 2ch good call if/when that does happen so what,2-3chapters left and pray he doesnt do a vol4?
>>
>>4202562

27 chapters of this is enough and I think everyone wants it to end, really. I want some fetish/gangbang scenes before that happens though. Just pure h-content to make up for the plot heaviness and general lack of anything but 1 on 1 scenes which is all we've seen in the entirety of this.
>>
There's no conclusion at sight, so hoping for vol 4 to happen. I really don't want a half-assed rushed ending after all this.
>>
>>4203154
I guess its up to the author on how he wants to end this, but honestly Hentai in general has gotten stagnant story wise.Your art can be great but it doesn't matter if you make the characters so dumb to the point where even the readers say "its hentai,just fap." or "Hentai+logic=where??'' (even to the point of defending a characters decision like the reader has Stockholm syndrome) something along those lines and the readers for the most part are okay with it which is sad imo. /endofrandomassrant
>>
I predict Shuu will become Sempai's onahole after Haruka dumps him for his father.
>>
File: top.jpg (320KB, 502x713px) Image search: [Google]
top.jpg
320KB, 502x713px
>>4198392

yo have the CGs for pic related come out
>>
I learn great lessons about ntr
>>
RAW
http://exhentai.org/g/910508/3b99eb774d/
>>
>majority of /h/ insists that ntr is bad because it has bad stories
>/h/ top threads resolve around the worst ntr doujin ever made
>>
>>4206025

Well now Rabbit can start translating early since his shipment hasn't arrived. But I never realized how bland this manga is without a translation.
>>
>>4206057
I'll take the bait this time ESL-kun.

>implying it's bad
>implying had it been bad it would get any translations
>implying you're not salty because your favorite manga will never have translation (Jin)
>>
>>4206025
>>4206058
Just by chance I checked on this thread for updates.

I saved them to my cell. I'll start on my lunch break.
>>
>>4206064
>implying I am not salty because most people are stupid and rather support artists that never experiment with the genre and always stick to the same story scheme
>>
>>4206079
>and rather support artists that never experiment with the genre and always stick to the same story scheme
But Netoraserare doesn't do that at all. In which NTR story did you ever see the woman rejecting the guy trying to steal her herself?
>>
I can't find Raw of Neto 24 :o
>>
>>4206122
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/910508/3b99eb774d/
>>
>>4206057
-this is not even close to the top
-it used to top when it had SEMPAI in the chapters
>>
Oh hahahha Dady in da house :)))) now i wna see
Ch 25 lol this manga funny ))))
>>
>>4206120
Ignore him, he is a troll.
>>
>>4206025
>video of senpai playing which shows he came inside her

What? So was there a timeskip? Because this wasn't shown before.

Also, looks like Shu is going fucking insane. Good.
>>
>>4206196
Sempai filled Haruka's womb to the brim with his thick semen at least a hundred times.

Only first-class retards on this thread thought different.
>>
>>4206196
>>video of senpai playing which shows he came inside her
Where did you see that he came inside her? It's censored so much that you barely see anything. Don't bring in fanfiction here again
>>
So this pretty much confirms a bad ending with now Haruka's dad busting them. Pretty sure they didn't zip up shu's pants lol.
>>
>>4206212
He came inside her all the time. Did you see Haruka using condoms? Seriously you guys are so fucking idiots.
>>
Don't tell me this is gonna go with Haruka ending up fucking her dad too with Shuu's father joining in.
>>
>>4206226
Lol why not ... dont tell me you taking this manga srsly . I stop`d long time ago:)
>>
My prediction here is that haruka will bring up some incident where her own father did something sexual to her directly or indirectly to blackmail him as well.

This is going places again lol
>>
11 pages transcribed and partially translated. Order made it state side. Hopefully I have it soon to scan.

Ja ne.
>>
Shu suicide when?
>>
>>4206412

You do not understand the relationship after 24 chapters? Shu is a masochist and Haruka is quickly becoming more and more sadistic. He derives pleasure from suffering and seeing Haruka enjoying the creampies from his father (and probably soon hers). So no suicide, he is happy as a lark..And similarly, Haruka derives pleasure not primarily from the sexual activity, but from seeing Shu suffer.

Being unfaithful only bothered her at first because she suspected that Shu's love for her was waning but that isn't the case so she is going full steam ahead now.
>>
>>4206433
Double suicide
>>
This series should learn from Marina!

3 ended well.

Netoraserare on the had went to the craphole.

Shu and haruka should have been like kenji and marina.

Instead shu is beta fag making lame facial expressions, attracted to senpai's dick and his love definition is fucking stupid!

Haruka on the other hand is a complete nutjob!
>>
seeing those raws made me laugh,especially at Harus father bust in on them.Its all in the family now.Wondering how its going to end now.
>>
>>4206651
If there's 3 chapter left then.

Next chapter : Harukas father decides that Shu and his father are fucking nuts, takes her away. Drama ensues.

Second final chapter : Haruka gets taken out of the country or something. Shu just spends his days jacking off to senprai ramming his wife on video.

Final chapter : Double suicide.

I mean how else are you going to create an impact with 3 chapters left? Either there's a suicide, an unresolved ending where it just shows Haruka getting fucked by a random man implying the cucking will never stop, or they're separated one way or another and end up meeting again in the future. Take your pick.
>>
>>4207091
Or a 4th volume will happen.
>>
>>4198494
Bit late, but for the record brah, I'm the CrossxCrimefag you were probably speaking to last time. I was also the guy that said fuck this series, I'm done with it, it's kinda gay now, etc. But thanks to the translators anyway, they're a great bunch of folks.

Netoraserare would be left slurping CrossxCrimes runny shit if CrossxCrime hadn't devolved into a drama chick flick manga. NTR manga is bad. I mean, all of it is bad. Not necessarily the art, but the plots. Hentai in general has become pretty shit when it comes to the plots, if it ever was good to begin with, to be fair.

Personally, I think people ask for too much. We're not reading LOTR here. Someone said it earlier - If there's tits on the screen, fap to it. I understand people's salty tears about lack of plots, but what the fuck do you want? An epic? Do you want fucking Tam O'Shanter, fucking Dantes Inferno the hentai version? Get a grip.

As someone who worked in the industry for a small amount of time, I want to make it clear - you're never going to get that 'perfect' manga, and certainly not in the hentai area. You cannot please everyone, and the authors who try to, instead of going with their own artistic integrity, often produce bullshit.

Which is why Netoraserare looks like something that has fallen from a horses arse, and has been crudely shaped into the form of a hentai manga. I said it before, I'll say it again - the art for both I love.. but CxC steals the prize for best plot.

inb4 tears.
Inb4 autism
Inb4 no u wong it can't beeee

Your opinion doesn't matter. Facts matter. I'm giving you facts. The fact is, CxC went on successfully, Netoraserare is facing the possibility of being cut short.

Now answer me why that is.
>>
>>4207235
>The fact is, CxC went on successfully, Netoraserare is facing the possibility of being cut short.
Netoraserare was extended from two volumes to three, that's the opposite of being cut short. That's probably the reason why it drags on so much.
>>
>>4207113
I doubt it. I don't even think volume 3 is popular enough as is for a 4th.
>>
>>4207470
Vol3 will be popular enough... if Takakura makes a comeback on the last page. Otherwise, forget it.
>>
>>4207497
But why would he? I don't think he can fit in anywhere in the last 3 chapters, same with Kawai.

God damn Kawai was such a massive red herring. Literally did nothing all series.
>>
>>4207239
Its also padded beyond its means.
And the writer treats it in a linear plot fashion instead of mapping it out, which fucks up the best of stories.

I'm one of the few people on here that genuinely likes NTR and 'cheating' hentai, but a goose is a goose, guys. Folks need to pay the bills. Publishers want things done a certain way, other people get involved, etc. It's a shame, it had a lot of possibilities. If I saw one of my franchises get this popular, I'd fucking spend a few nights brainstorming and make it work. Fucking run with it.

Unfortunately, that hasn't happened for Netoraserare, and people are starting to catch on to the growing levels of mass produced, half-hearted, shat out stories inherent in the industry. The most popular manga out there are the tip of the iceberg. And there's a huge underbelly of work by novices that's really, really terrible, but people want to pay the bills and get dat phat cash.
>>
>>4207235
>CxC still the prize

That series was just as autistic as this one. They both don't win in any ways as they both fall into the general NTR,CxC even more. How does a gay Famous rock singer who NTtR the guy he likes to keep his girl away from him even makes sense. And then as the story unfolds it become even shitter, the author even realize the mistake and tries to redo everything with a BS childhood friend who was abuse story like that was suppose to make us sympathetic to the rocker and make everything he did ok. And I won't even talk about the NTR logic it's just filled with.

The best thing to happen was the BF fucking that other girl and punching the rock nigga before he left. But the author had to go and ruin that by 1. Not letting him even get with the other girl 2. Telling the other nigga like good luck or some shit after the punch and 3. Never ever showing him again or how he turned out after all of it.

Just because a series sells doesn't make it good honestly look at this series who got an extension. And I can list a ton more who also did. But if you honestly feel like CxC is a good series then you don't have the right to talk bad about this series then
>>
>>4207591
What's wrong with that? As you even said people will still buy it though, so why should they work hard for a good story? Just so they can please the people who despite still are reading the series are complaining about it. This author just like many others have realized that NTR readers don't really care about the story they just come for the sex and rage. It's only rare few who won't read there series since its shit but 90% of NTRfags honestly don't care
>>
>>4207235

> I was also the guy that said fuck this series, I'm done with it, it's kinda gay now, etc.

Why are you still here? When you're done with it you mean you're not really done?
>>
File: cover.jpg (455KB, 1135x1600px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
455KB, 1135x1600px
>>4198392

Translation rough draft is 100% completed.

Did scan the chapter. Haven't made any adjustments to the raws yet. Probably will start on that later tonight.

Enjoy a sample (compressed).
>>
File: 31.jpg (3MB, 2085x3029px) Image search: [Google]
31.jpg
3MB, 2085x3029px
>>4208228

An ad from this issue.
>>
Marina CGs are out
>>
>New Chapter Raws
Holy shit, Shuu looks like he was about to die of a heart attack, poor guy.
>>
>>4208241
Link please.
>>
>>4208437
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/909862/b96b54d956/
>>
Has anyone heard any news about hito no tsuma recently.
>>4208508
just reading the summary,that is a really great hentai.Something neto shouldve been but oh well.
>>
>>4207497
Alpha guy going back to used goods.

Dude... There are some things you don't fuck back regardless how hot it is.

Haruka's mind is probably FUBAR now.
>>
File: 1457173191225.png (1MB, 825x1197px) Image search: [Google]
1457173191225.png
1MB, 825x1197px
Holy shit, I can't even take read a fucking chapter without laughing at those stupid fucking faces anymore.
>>
>>4208156
I'm joining the discussion and viewing the work. I don't think it's successful at all anymore. I guess I hold out the vain hope that it can be saved, but with writing this bad it'll be hard to pull it back given how long they have left to establish everything. Basically, I've given up on it, but I enjoy a laugh. We're like a bunch of people stuck in a gas chamber, and you turn to me and ask what I'm doing here? We're all here for different reasons. But we'll all be gassed together, in the end. Comforting, no?

>>4207931
I'm not saying either is particularly good, NTR is bad in general. I just think CxC had more character development and a faster moving plot. It was on-form in those regards, but like I said, all hentai has bad plots, despite how well formed they are. I've fucked a bunch of girls with boyfriends, and you don't get down to it by the logic in these comics. It really makes me want to try to make something myself.. Also,

> They come for the sex and the rage.

I loled. So true. :'D
>>
CxC and crime did had any character development.

The heroine remembering that rapists gay was her childhood friend and then, "he is a rapist but he isn't a bad person!" isn't either. And let's not even talk about author's boyfriend.
>>
Any word on realease date of chapter 24?
>>
Meant chapter 25
>>
>>4211691
whats about the author's boyfriend?
>>
Why are you guys bitching about random shit instead of trashing this manga? Did you guys even glance at the raws?! HER DAD JUST SHOWED UP! THIS IS FUCKIN COMEDY GOLD!

Shikishiro should start doing 4koma comedy series desu.
>>
>>4209908
kek, good one.
>>
This series should now be looked at like a comedy to be enjoyed anymore
>>
Where did it go all wrong!? Why didn't they just introduce the neighbor across the street already?
>>
>>4209908
What font is that?
>>
>>4212141
Heroine was her self-insert, and she said on afterwords she loved fugboy as much as the heroine.
>>
any ideas where hito no tsuma chapter 9 can be found
>>
>>4212884
It's on Mikocon
>>
>>4213050
>>4212884
link please !!!
>>
>>4213746
You have to buy the magazine

http://bbs.mikocon.com/thread-23422-1-1.html
>>
>>4213781
>Naoki: I'm not the father of your child.
>Kana: What are you saying...

Kana BTFO
>>
>>4214085
The sentence is half complete so it could be
>What do you mean-
too
>>
>>4214087
i hope that chapter gets released soon,its been out a while now,i think
>>
>>4214359
Saturday. Gonna try to get it out this Saturday.
>>
>>4214462
He meant Hito no Tsuma.
>>
>>4214477
LOL, that's cool too.
>>
>>4214495
appreciate your work too Dutch Rabbit
>>
>>4214495
>LOL
kill yourself shitskin
>>
>>4215083
can you explain why were not allowed to things like LOL xD and other things your highness?
>>
>>4215214
Because they break global rule 3.
>>
>>4214085
So like i and some more ppl were saying the husband is the father of both thechildren LOL, just that one time was enough Stud. The dumb wife was aborting her husbands baby.
>>
>>4215217
Yeah, even in a cheating/netorare you can't defeat the fat guy.
>>
>>4215214
Because this is an imageboard. Instead of using emoticons like xDDD clustering your posts to express how you feel you're instead encouraged to post reaction images.

I don't know where you came from or how new you are, but LITERALLY every board on 4chan frowns upon emoticons aside from /s4s/. There's a reason why you never see "lol", "lmao", "xD" in 4chan threads.

Adjust or you'll just get told to fuck off everywhere you go.
>>
>>4214085
I don't get it. She wanted the child to be his? And if not, then why is she still fucking him?

I wish there was more focus on this series as it seems more interesting than the current netoraserare.
>>
>>4215619
No she didnt wanted the children to be is, if im not mistaken she didnt wanted any children at the moment, she just got pregnant because she is dumb and didnt used protection. She is still fucking him because sex not much to say about that and since she is already pregnant stopping woulldnt change anything. ,
>>
>>4215619
She always was on birth control.

When she did it with the rapist Naoki, she was on her safe days, when she did it on her dangerous days with her husband she made sure to made him use condom.

However as she got used to raw sex when he wanted to use condom as usual she told him to not worry, that it was a safe day.

Next day again had a discussion about husband wanting a child but she didn't making up shit like money so she needed to work and some more shit.

Since leaving the house mad he didn't return home and go to a food shop instead where he met with Saori, rapist's wife.

At the same time the MC's wife, crawling for sex went to the shop during the rain and asked rapist to do her, they had sex and more as she asked.

Then after some time skip, she falls due to pregnancy, which is diagnosed by a doctor after being taken to a hospital

So putting the events it goes like this.

- Day 1, husband has raw sex with wife.
- Day 2, husband doesn't goes home, wife has sex with rapist.
- Time skip of 5 weeks.
- She is pregnant.

So she asumed the parent was the rapist as she thought it was safe for her those days.

>>4215682
Indeed, she didn't want a children because it likely would have her take a maternity leave which would cut her sex income with the rapist.

So when she got pregnant she panicked because in her mind she had protected sex with her husband, and this would expose her.

That's why she tried hard to rid of the baby inside her.

Since goint to a clinic NEEDS her husband's approval, that was out of question
So she left her husband have sex with her so she could claim it's his child in case she is found out to be pregnant.
She still tried to rid of the baby.

Being full of guilt, as the husband still isn't reconciled with her, went to the rapist shop, hoping and expecting him to understand her because both are accomplices of cheating and she thinks he feels the same way about enjoying the forbidden relatioship between the two.
>>
>>4215706
Cont.

However, everyone knows he just wanted sex.
So after giving her the dick he expected her to leave to her house and let the routine repeat.
Or so he thought until she spilled the beans about being pregnant of HIM.

The rapists puts his relationship with Saori above everthing, he already said so a couple of times.

So he likely thinks that Kana, now being into sex would try to make him baby carry another's man child making him divorce Saori and have him remarry Kana.

I bet this pissed him off.

Oh the irony.

I want to see his fucking face the moment he realizes his wife Saori is pregnant of the man whose wife he has been screwing the last months.

Shit is gonna be glorious.
>>
>>4215710
Hito no Tsuma is worse than Netoraserare. The current king of mainstream serialized NTR series is one that'a first volume was only published last week. Both series aren't even true NTR, perfect examples of idiotic hypes. The mangas with no hype are usually the best.
>>
>>4215720
>Hito no Tsuma
>netorare

It's just rape and cheating.

Also
>The current king of mainstream serialized NTR series is one that'a first volume was only published last week.
Fuck off.

>Both series aren't even true NTR
>I don't know what is netorase
Fuck off twice.
>>
File: 51leRAvfGbL._SL1500_.jpg (42KB, 350x500px) Image search: [Google]
51leRAvfGbL._SL1500_.jpg
42KB, 350x500px
>>4215732
That's the cover. The art kills Netoraserare alone. There are lot of untranslated manga that are better like Blush:DC and Genocider that are real NTR.

Velvet Kiss is more NTR than Netoraserare.
>>
>>4215736
>so good only one anon talks about it
>>
>>4215768
No one talks about Domestic Kanojo or lots of popular manga with NTR themes especially those who are illiterate at Japanese. Are you a fan of Netoraserare? If so make logical arguments, fucking weeaboo.
>>
>>4215768
>>4215736
>>4215732
Discussion threads should be restricted to discussion of the current chapters. Although there isn't anything to discuss partly because of how shallow the series is and how bad the translation of the chapters are. Not to mention barely anyone here knows Japanese to discuss with.
>>
>>4215793
>No one talks about Domestic Kanojo or lots of popular manga with NTR themes especially those who are illiterate at Japanese.
Because it's not /h/entai idiot.

>make logical arguments, fucking weeaboo.
>I don't know what it means but I'll throw the word anyway
Oh you ESL-kun.
>>
File: 24 blog cover.png (3MB, 2133x3048px) Image search: [Google]
24 blog cover.png
3MB, 2133x3048px
>>4198392
http://rabbitscans.blogspot.de/2016/03/netoraserare-chapter-24-father-and-son.html
>>
>>4215854
thanks
>>
>>4215854
Based as always.
>>
File: Untitled.png (366KB, 761x657px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
366KB, 761x657px
>>4215854
I guess this is the face of a woman that will do anything for you, has long has you love her just has much has she loves you.
>>
>>4215854
What do you guys think will Haruka's father do in the next chapter?
>>
>>4215854
ty DR,now that its been translated,i ask again whats the point in vol3 if there's no drama.This just seems like normal kucking to me and Haruka is most definitely infertile unless author asspulls cause from Takaura to the random men over the time skip she still isnt pregnant which was the whole point of this story,right?
>>
>>4216160
1.He will be lied by Haruka and Shu.
Shu would be infertile and they would be ashamed to.And that's why they had to use the sperm of Shu's father so that she can get pregnant.Haruka's father believes everything.
2.He gets a heart attack and immediately falls to death.
>>
>>4215871
What? She doesn't love him even in the most remote sense of the word. She is just a slut that loves cocks.
>>
>>4215736
isn't that just some shoujo trash by Misaki? who did 29 sai kareshi nashi. you're getting confused, this is a hentai board.
>>
File: 109.jpg (112KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
109.jpg
112KB, 700x525px
>>4216307
You're the one who is confused.
>>
>>4216234

Chapter 20 pg 5 or the whole fucking chapter even. I don't know if people are trolling at this point. It's a twisted type of love but Haruka is ready to stop seeing other men at any time. She's just doing it to satisfy Shu.
>>
>>4215706
>>4215710
>>4215720
>>4215736

Why the fuck are people discussing Hito no Tsuma and all this other shit here? Make another thread for it ffs.
>>
>>4216309
Wich manga is it ?
>>
>>4216309
Kek that mouth.
>>
>>4216331
Why? It fits in here as well. It's also a Hentai Manga story with NTR vibes that goes beyond the usual tropes.
>>
>>4216331
It's not popular enough for it's own thread but it keeps this thread alive. As long as it's NTR it doesn't really matter.
>>
File: Haruka.jpg (279KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Haruka.jpg
279KB, 1400x1000px
I want to make Haruka smile
>>
>>4216761
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
>>
>>4216231
>3.He would join in on the fun
>>
>>4203154
Read tatoeba haha ga by tsuystsuya, the plot was 6 volumes long and the ending content wasn't much. The author released a few one shots after to increase the content. Long read but the story is good, ntr and reverse ntr!!
>>
Any word on chapter 25 release date?
>>
>>4218063
Wait one week.
>>
>>4216761

i really hope she gets a happy ending shuu can go fuck himself
>>
>>4218697
Funny that people like Haruka again and now hate Shu. It was the other way around a few chapters ago.
>>
>>4215854
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9Pu92St5O0
>>
File: Cuck.png (383KB, 1120x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Cuck.png
383KB, 1120x1600px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKzsktuqwyU
>>
>>4218697
...why?
>>
>>4218068
You cant say Haruka needs a happy ending .....
she and Shu both alike ... maby at the begining she was confused bat by this chapter she got sex addicted by shu exprecion or beter to say miserable face :) ofc its only my option ( i still think Haruka with a brain of a child and shu .... you can find allot like a wise in real life )
>>
>>4219257
because shuu is a cluck
>>
>>4218711
>>4219257
It's just one faggot, the usual.

>>4219273
Fucking read the manga instead of speed reading and skipping what you choose.
>>
>>4219257

he corrupted his wife instead of using viagra
>>
the update is so slow holyshit
>>
>>4222434
you need to wait for at least 3 (namaiki cover/
one liner preview), 4 (namaiki picture preview) or 5 (artist preview) days
5 days is most likely
>>
Also guys,this is pretty much neto in a nut shell nhentai.net/g/76531/
and
nhentai.net/g/122063/
>>
this is the last chapter of volume 2 right?
>>
>>4222673
no, this is vol3 man vol2 ended ahile ago on a vanilla note at that.
>>
>>4215854
>http://rabbitscans.blogspot.de/2016/03/netoraserare-chapter-24-father-and-son.html

Downloads start at Ch 18? Where do I get the earlier stuff? Sorry I'm new
>>
>>4222721
http://g.e-hentai.org/?f_doujinshi=1&f_manga=1&f_artistcg=1&f_gamecg=1&f_western=1&f_non-h=1&f_imageset=1&f_cosplay=1&f_asianporn=1&f_misc=1&f_search=netoraserare+english&f_apply=Apply+Filter
>>
>>4222707
Wrong. Volume 2 ended with chapter 18 which was pretty dark. The "ending" you speak of was in volume 3 already.
>>
>Apparently in the past saori supposed to be pregnant but the child is not his. (not just once but many times and based from her conversation and koutarou, it's look like she aborted all of her babies in the past).

>Naoki even call her wife sick and even after all of this saori stll loved him in her own twisted ways. He cannot divorce his wife because she doesn't comply to it and she never stopped playing with other guys. Naoki already broken mentally and tried to get back at her by raping all of the previous worker but all she did is only watching all of it.

>As of now he cannot feel one inch of love toward all of those women that he raped including saori and kana because in his eyes they were all the same. Naoki told kana that she is only a sacrifice(the last one) saori prepared to test him if he can destroy her important one(according to him) which make her pukes while naoki is still banging her. After this kana realized the meaning behind his looks toward her in the previous and current chapter. It's a look that show disgust and contempt toward her.

>Saori is back and hug kana while apologizing because all of this happen because of them (saori and naoki), she told her that they were best friend from childhood until now (in past form meaning that she is ready to cut all ties and be hated by her best friend). Kana wondering what will happen now after all of this in the end.

Not just Naoki is a sick bastard, his wife is one too and the worst kind of top of that.
>>
So i just read the first 2 chapters of Netoraserare and it feel stupid

Is that all?, i mean i enjoyed reading Blush DC and Nozoki Ana, but this isn´t something that could made me want to read more.
>>
>>4222841
So don't read anymore.
>>
>>4222788
thanks
>>
>>4222829
Updated: http://g.e-hentai.org/g/916468/fa4fb589c3/
>>
>>4223314
>and then everyone got BTFO, even the readers
God fucking dammit!
That twist.
>>
>>4223413
ikr like the hell man,only decent person is the husband.
>>
>>4222829
I don't get it. Can you summarize it?
>>
>>4223828
Check the gallery comments.
>>
>>4222829

This is cool and all but why not make another thread for it?
>>
File: zassi_0015-nm.jpg (89KB, 196x278px) Image search: [Google]
zassi_0015-nm.jpg
89KB, 196x278px
Almost
>>
>>4216761
how the fuck can he not get hard by her?
i would od on dick pills just to bang her once
>>
Any release date on chapter 25
>>
>>4224690
He has a mental/physical illness. It's not his fault. You don't see how much it tortures him? The whole reason he has her sleep with other men, despite hating the prospect, is so he can get it up and please her. He WANTS to be with her
>>
Just out of curiousity since I don't know anything about this work. Are you guys reading it like a drama and not fapping?
>>
>>4224772
I've been in these threads since the beginning. I haven't fapped to this at all. I just like following the story.
>>
The urge to fuck(feeling)
>>
>>4224788
same,im just reading it for the story.
>>
So what happened with Ayamachi, Hajimemashite in the end?

Rabbit dropped the project or something?
>>
>>4224678

i can't wait
>>
>>4224772
I think the only times i've fapped to this entire series is during the senpai scenes. I tried fapping to the other scenes but cucking without any potential NTR involved doesn't get me off.

So I just read it for the story now.
>>
spoilers for next chapter when
>>
>>4225862
I can still fap, but I definitely agree about the lack of NTR potential. Kills the excitement quite a bit.
>>
>>4225870
It does, and that's why I think the senpai arc is the best point of the story. Not because of senpai as a character himself, but the element of NTR.
>>
2ch has spoken

NO SEMPAI, NO SHEKELS
>>
>>4225928
But sempai is not insane enough to take Haruka away. Only a crazy fuck would take away a yandere in the making, anon.
>>
>>4206433
>And similarly, Haruka derives pleasure not primarily from the sexual activity, but from seeing Shu the happiest in his life.
Fixed that one for you.
>>
>>4225928
Sempai can't even handle Haruka, he is her toy boy and he is shit scared of her yandere.

>>4225870
Naimaiki isn't strictly a R-18 magazine but a seinen/young adult magazine which is why in most of their manga you see high censorship and more plot than porn.
>>
I think the chapter should be out already. Any previews or spoilers?
>>
>>4225991
Namaiki's official site didn't pick netoraserare this month as a preview and don't know any others that would have it. Guessing there's no sex scenes so wouldn't have been an interesting preview for them
>>
>>4206057
>doujin
Netoraserare isn't doujin, you fucking retard. Why don't you actually learn what words mean before you use them?
>>
>>4203754
>pic related
You do not know how to speak English. You saw someone use that phrase on 4chan and copied it without even understanding what it means. How does it feel to be a braindead retard?
>>
Post from a JP board. Take it with a grain of salt.

Shu is in a hospital after being beaten half-dead by Haruka's dad.

Haruka's parents take her away and no one knows where the family went. Divorce papers arrive.

3 year time skip

Shu's job is going poorly?
Shu runs into Senpai. Something about marriage (先輩から(先輩が)誰かと結婚することになったと話される)

Senpai still hasn't given up on Haruka and it ends with him driving away, possibly to where Haruka is.
>>
>>4226767
That's bullshit. But I believe you.
>>
>>4226767
I hope so.

The only grip is: Haruka's father has a better opinion of Takakura compared to Shuu ??

He remembers him from the old days, perhaps he always got along with him. Then again, he saw sempai and haruka on the big screen, soo...
>>
>>4226767

YES FINALLY ITS OVER THANK YOU GOD
>>
SHARE 2CHAN LINK

>SHARE 2CHAN LINK

SHARE 2CHAN LINK

>SHARE 2CHAN LINK

SHARE 2CHAN LINK

>SHARE 2CHAN LINK
>>
>>4226767
this is clearly written by a senpaifag

Theres no way only Shuu get a bad end, I'm still waiting for some haruka's suffering
>>
>>4226767
It's fake.

Sempaifags likely, since there was some posts since yesterday with the usual theories of his return.
>>
>>4226767
At this point I don't know what to think...
...of sempaifags on Japan.

But isn't the first time you see something like this when it comes to netorarefags.

For example Kanshidanshi Marina third game had A LOT of posts about Marina being finally stolen and pregnant of yhe oldman before its release.
Then game got out and the netorase faction told them to kindly GTFO while the small group left was ultra salty.
It was fun to see them sperg.
>>
>>4226819
>>4226820
>>4226823
What the crap are you babbling about?
Sempai has never left the story, his return it's so obvious on the fact he ALWAYS made a cameo since chapter 22.
>>
>>4226767
>先輩から(先輩が)誰かと結婚することになったと話される
Literally says
>Sempai is going to marry someone
>>
>>4226828
>Found the mad ass sempaifag.
>>
File: 1409452168691.png (365KB, 992x909px) Image search: [Google]
1409452168691.png
365KB, 992x909px
>>4225310
Pls respond
>>
>>4226832

go make another thread
>>
>>4226832
Ask Seinen.
>>
>>4226767
At this point I don't know if we're overestimating Konomi's writing.

Back then it was.

> no man, shuu wouldn't involve his boss.
> he did.
> oh yeah so he did. so what's next? Shuus dad?
> result

I was actually thinking haruka would go on shuu's doctor or senpai because of how messed up the situation is.

Seems like just wanna end this As soon as he could.
>>
Can someone translate the latest comments? It's about the latest chapter I assume. http://blog.livedoor.jp/sikisirokonomi/archives/46933467.html
>>
>>4226841
This was posted on February.
後残り3話ですが、25話は今現在仕上げているところなので
私的には後残り2話といったところです。

確定申告を乗り越えて、何とか後2回、休まずに終えたい・・・。
頑張らねば・・・。

Basically, that with chapter 24 done only 3 chapters were left, so with chapter 25 already out for a while there is TWO Chapters left which proves what >>4226767 said is factually wrong by saying chapter 26 is the end.
>>
>>4226843
>cont.

Also, yes, you guys got baited hard.
>>
>>4226767
Where did I ever say chapter 26 was the last one? Can you read?

>>4226841
Just some comments talking about how they bought the latest issue and the tension is rising. Latest is laughing about how senpai is now happy
>>
>>4226845
It also says Sempai seems a bit salty/traumatized.

Poor sempai got cucked hard.
>>
Cheers for translating even if it wasn't much. Guess it's only a matter of time before real spoilers arrive.
>>
>>4226830
found the retard without reading comprehension
>>
>being this mad
>>
>>4226767
That's obvious Senpaifag bullshit. Ever notice how their fanfics always involve Shu being in the hospital?
>>
>>4226833
>>4226834
I'm only asking because rabbit translated a chapter.

And I like his translations
>>
>>4226914
Well, last time I asked him about an update on Ayamachi, I didn't get any reply, so I assume it's either dropped or on hiatus atm.
>>
>>4226920
Sad.
But thanks for the answer anon.
>>
>>4226828
senpai's pride was totally destroyed, there's no way for him to marry haruka now
>>
>>4226956
Her father gonna ask him to save Haruka probably
>>
>>4226970
Sounds unlikely.

Letting somebody who fucked your daughter brainless in front of the camera is not a great candidate to be a saviour anon.

It'll mostlikely the family taking over the issue and shuu gets transferred in a gulag of sort.
>>
>>4226970
>save Haruka
None of the two need saving nor do they want it. I doubt it's even possible that he can arrange a divorce without Haruka's consent.
>>
>>4215736
name plz

in english
>>
>>4215736
Ugh, Blush DC and Genocider sucks. It's just generic force NTR rape. I don't care about "real" NTR. I care about the netorase + NTR aspect that Netoraserare has. The fact that it's a combination of cuckold fetish and NTR potential (at least in the Senpai arc).
>>
>>4227017
Her father disagrees. He punched the shit out of Shuu
>>
>>4227104
You've got no reliable proof.
>>
https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/AC_In/M.1459012742.A.629.html

spoilers?
>>
>>4226767
lol he was right

Shuu and his father beated to death.
Hospitalized.
Haruka disappears.
Divorce paper received.
Never saw Haruka again confirmed.
-jump 3 years later-
Shuu bank career great success.
Casual meet with Takakura, he's married.
Shuu froze face.
-last page-
Sempai driving to somewhere unknown.

Spoiler-san feels bad about this development and it's very very upset about the chapter. No Kawaii mention(yet)
>>
>>4227320
I would be fine with this if there was no senpai involved.damn.
>>
>>4227350
Takakura is married to Kawaii, calling it since forever
>>
>>4227360
>3 years gap
What if it's Haruka?
>>
go and get yourself red herringed again
>>
I have the feeling that Sempai married Haruka and in the last chapter she appears with children or pregnant with him xD !!
>>
>>4227396
He will probably be married to Haruka.
There is a reason why he did not say anything about that to shu.
Because haruka was forced to marry him.
Without Shu she is in an absolute slut Mode.
Cheating senpai constantly and lets it know him.
Senpai loves haruka and trys to endure it.
I know that's just a hunch but would be cool.
Possible end in the next chapter:
-Shu is cured of his fetish and finds a new Wife
(kawai maybe?)
-Shu follows Senpai and flees with Haruka and the story starts again
Which end would you prefer?
>>
>>4227320
Well, it can't be Haruka or else he would have shown off or spoilers would have made it clear that sempai is showing off.

I bet he married someone else, maybe Kawaii who looks like Haruka.

>>4227406
>xD kill yourself
>>
>>4227409
>finds a new Wife
Can't see why make this.
Unlike Ayamachi, where the MC had no chance with the heroine but here Shu and Haruka show they are into the other too much.
>>
>>4227427
If the two are divorced there is no other Possibility for shu.
Haruka did not want a Divorce but she probably had no other choice because to the Pressure of her Family.
I would prefer if Shu picks haruka up and both of them start the healing process and live a normal Marriage.
>>
>>4227451
Who says they divorced?

Haruka father can fill the daughter part as much as he wants but he can't force Shu who we know won't fill it.

That's why her dad took her away.

This is a cliche often used on soap drama.
>>
>>4227396
Too predictable
>>
>>4227409
>Without Shu she is in an absolute slut Mode.
>Cheating senpai constantly and lets it know him.
>Senpai loves haruka and trys to endure it.
But he can put her to sleep with a single cumshot.
Still, dunno why but I would rather pair him with Kawaii.
>>
>>4227526
Without the Shu faces, sex does absolutely nothing for Haruka. Senpai was always just a tool, nothing more.
>>
Are we being trolled again?

where is the 2ch link?
>>
Has the 2ch link ever been posted in netoraserare threads before
>>
>>4227535
Yes. Look at the beginning of the thread. Strangely enough, the 2ch thread for Netoraserare seems to be dead atm (or I just didn't find the right one):
http://nasu.bbspink.com/test/read.cgi/erocomic/1453718791/
>>
>>4227539
Thanks for sharing. Maybe they made a new thread.
>>
>>4227541
This one is not dead
http://mercury.bbspink.com/test/read.cgi/erocomic/1453718791/l50
>>
>>4227549
Nice find. So is this where the hospital thing was mentioned, or was it just fake? And if so, does anyone know what the thread is saying about the new chapter?
>>
Sempai confirmed he married someone else, not revealed who.
>>
>>4227320

>Shuu bank career great success
so Shuu will get a bittersweet, because the love for Haruka caused all his pain, now he will be, free?

And bad end for Haruka, now is clear as fuck that she is infertile so the dream about a child is crushed and she will no longer be wih Shuu, the only one that love her in a genuine way not only for the booty so she will probably end as a cumdump

well Im ok with this
>>
Is there a chance that Senpai married Haruka?
>>
>>4227557
Actually it was bad translated.
He's doing bad at the bank.
>>
So a time skip happens huh... usually the sign of a hentai ending soon. I'm one of few that would be up for another volume if Senpai is involved again and brings back that NTR feel again.
>>
>>4227549
Shuu and his dad fucked up and hospitalized.
Haruka taken away by her family.
Divorce confirmed.
Sex scandal, time skip.
Shu is doing poorly on his job.
Tatakura tells him he's gonna marry someone, not married yet (and it's not haruka).
Shuu still obsessed goes driving somewhere unknown.
Hiatus.
>>
No hentai scenes as well it seems. I like story as much as everyone else, but when it forgets that it's a hentai and pulls a hiatus at the same time, then it's a little disappointing.
>>
>>4227565
If it's not Haruka, then Kawai probably? They both knew how fucked up the pair was after all.
>>
>>4227565
Sounds like he's probably telling shuu he's moving on in his life.
>>
Someone who posted above says that Senpai hasn't given up on Haruka. That true?
>>
>>4227571
that's Shuu
>>
>>4227567
No. Shu would know this beforehand since they're colleagues. Very likely just some random character.
>>
I hate these fucking hiatuses. They're after almost every chapter. The series could be over already at this point if Shikishiro just continued it at a monthly pace.
>>
Fake fk
>>
>>4227565
My source says months timeskip.

Why years, that's too much.
>>
>>4227701
ikr a 3 year timeskip is a bit much,especially after the recent one.I will wait for raws though. Also if haruka is pregnant when she meets shu again imma call bs. It doesnt make sense either,wouldn't haruka go looking for shu? Author is all over the place and dun fked it up even more now.
>>
>>4227556
If it's not Haruka then I don't understand the point of bringing up this late into the story that senpai is married to anyone. It's not relevant to the current plot and it's not as if senpai needed a closure to the series after he got rejected already.

It has to be Haruka, or else why even bring senpai in?
>>
>>4227816
>or else why even bring senpai in?
To satisfy Senpaifags who're still salty that he got BTFOd.
>>
>>4227816
Are you blind or plain retarded?
They said because now he moved on and found happiness instead of being stuck.

Also it's been confirmed the who is going to marry him is not Haruka.
>>
>>4227880
>Also it's been confirmed the who is going to marry him is not Haruka.

explain please?
>>
>>4227816
To make Shuu suffer
its the only point of the god damn story
>>
>>4227880
But who gives a fuck, the story doesn't need senpai showing he moved on when he was never that big of a character in the first place.
>>
>>4227962
It was necessary to finally shut up his dicksuckers.
>>
If he is marrying haruka that doesnt make sense
1-You dont marry someone who you Btfo.
2-Senpai wouldnt want used goods and someone he thinks is insane.
3-Haruka wouldnt want him.
4-It wouldnt make sense.
If its to show that he moved on that would be something normal, to show shu that he moved on he told him that he is getting married.
Kawai marrying senpai wouldnt be so fake but shu should know about this since he and her wrk together and in japan they normally do those partys or give flower to the bride, so shu would know its her.
Haruka being pregnant from another man or from shus father is plain stupid he she had unprotected sex with so many man including senpai and with the amount of time that passed only infertility awaits her or is just a plain ASS-PULL.
and finally if all this new information is correct and since 2 chapter will be missing after this or
1-Shu gets back together with haruka.
2-Haruka is carrying a child that is hers and she
>>
>>4228004
Cont..

Haruka is carrying a child that its hers and she sees shu and it ends.
3-Shu moves on a marries someone else (Kawai) or a complit stranger to the story like in Ayamachi or for last he stays miserable for the rest of his life.
>>
>>4227962
Author and the whole of Japan begs to differ
>>
senpai got married to shus mom which got divorced after her husband slept with the wife of his son
i'm sure this happened
>>
>>4227962
What do you mean he wasn't a big character? He's the only reason there has been any real NTR.
>>
>>4228020
Which is why I think that senpai is probably married with Haruka, which was my original point. I don't think he was introduced for no reason but just to show him moving on, he's probably involved in the final chapter somehow.
>>
How can Shufags still defend him at this point. Senpai is clearly the better man and the only reason there has been any NTR.
>>
>>4228020
>author
Namaiki editors aren't the auhor, culprits of causing the unnecessary third volume.
>whole of Japan
Just a vocal minority, when sempai got BTFO the majority was laughing at him.

>>4228072
Because the theme is netorase, genius.
>>4228066
Sempaifag please, even sempai doesn't wants Haruka.
>>
>>4228106
It's BOTH netorase and netorare, as in netorase(neto)rare, with senpai playing the important ntr role.
>>
>>4228035

>my wife's son
>>
well shit, waiting for raws aside (hoping the cam anon deliver again)

is that another hiatus i am reading? fml
>>
>>4228179

i have been following this manga for months and have heard nothing about a hiatus just a new volume that may or may not happen
>>
>>4227565

>Haruka taken away by her family

see this is what is crazy to me. I have never heard of a wife's family doing something like this unless there was legitimate domestic abuse going on. Is it a Japanese culture thing or what?
>>
>>4228215
i was reading this anon's post
>>4227565
"hiatus" at the end.
>>
>>4228020
I think all is pointing out for Shuu to suicide
>>
>>4228277

Yes. Haruka's father gave her for marriage; he can dissolve it and take her away and nobody will raise an eye brow.
>>
>>4228434
He can't, even in Japan even if they try to they need Shu to sign the papers, that's why her father took and hide her somewhere.
>>
>>4228504
What baffles me is how he got away with beating him into the hospital without getting imprisoned.
>>
Fucking hell the three years is true unless there is something wrong with google translate.

Here are trusted spoilers

http://freezelancer.blog61.fc2.com/blog-entry-149.html

This book is official shit, 3 years? Are you fucking retarded? And senpai said he is marrying someone better than haruka so it's not her.
>>
>>4228563

Actually from reading this Kohai actually has a boyfriend and Senpai saying he found someone better than haruka means they might be together but who knows.
>>
>>4228563
This is getting more and more stupid. There's no way Shu wouldn't have found Haruka within 3 years of time if he was at least a bit serious about it. Their parents aren't geniuses who can magically make her vanish or imprison her.
>>
>>4228609
There will be a bittersweet End.
Shu is not allowed to contact Haruka.
But they meet in secret and have normal sex .
So although Vol 3 would still be retarded but it would be a reasonable conclusion.
>>
>>4228563
Yeah, sempai is actually happy he found someone better and that might be Kawaii.

It also is shown that Shu is having happy memories of Haruka, hasn't given up on her and packes his luggages to go looking for her since he has a hint of her whereabouts.

Despite Shu was beaten at first the overall tone is a happy yet melancholic tone.
>>
>>4228531
Because he was fucking right in doing so.
>>
HARUKA IS IN THE LOONY BIN
>>
>>4228684

probably being abused by the staff
>>
>>4228679
Why do i feel that Shu will find Haruka having a massive orgy? or something rage inducing,i mean,no way will konomi make it a sweet reunion
>>
>>4228727
Because it's Konomi is that what you write has more chances Trinidad y Tobago winning the football World Cup.
>>
>>4228727
Konomi is mostly a vanilla author with some drama. You'll never get a bad ending.
>>
>>4228727
Maybe she started a new life with a new husband or shu will find that she have new fiancé.. 3 years it s a lot of time..she can restart a new life
>>
raws when?
>>
>>4228727
She'll have a mulato baby
>>
Last time was like the first time we got raws or something? So we'll be very lucky if it happens again.
>>
>>4228785

when have you ever seen her bang anyone other than japanese men?

get your blacked fantasies back to >>>/tv/
>>
>>4228785
>>4228794
/pol/ is always right
>>
>>4228737
I didnt say it was gonna be a bad ending im just saying the reunion might be like that for some shock value.I also think it's gonna be some bittersweet ending like in ayamachi
>>
>>4228815
No, if Haruka doesn't get her Shu faces, she's not into sex.
>>
>>4228815
because we didn't had enough shock values, red herrings & bad developments in these last ~3 years
>>
>another hiatus right as the final chapter comes around

God fucking dammit.
>>
>>4228727
So prostition or Av like some ppl were saying
>>
Its funny,cause of all the directions couldve went,it didnt go any of those. Author was literally dragging/cucking kawaii through the story and it never paid off.Now more than likely she and Taka are together.Taka claiming he found someone better than Haruka sounds to me like he is still hung up on her imo. This 3 year time skip and shu is doing poorly at work,divorce papers,and he is not allowed to contact Haruka.I sense the asspull incoming of haruka being pregnant and the baby/infant is more than likely shus Fathers child.It will end with them leaving everything behind and starting a new life somewhere else or shu will end up alone cause Haruka has changed.All in all this 3rd vol was poorly thought out.
>>
>>4228727
Because you're a cuck and you're projecting.
>>
did we finally hit bump limit?

ALSO ATTEMPTING TO SUMMON DUTCH RABBIT
>>
Is there any ntr in which after all the ntr drama,mc finds out about it,kick's the shit out of the antagonist,calls the girl a bitch("curses the shit out of her so that she has trauma for the rest of her life"),then finds a new girl/wife and live's haply ever after?

ty in advance
>>
>>4229623

The NTR-fetish is a form of masochism. What you're asking for is contradictory to the fetish so it's not common (or wanted by NTR readers) at all.
>>
>>4229623
The MC in Daydream mind breaks the girl after she betrayed him, makes her snuff out his father who was responsible for all the shit going on and then takes over his company.
>>
File: 2cc690da.jpg (87KB, 716x1019px) Image search: [Google]
2cc690da.jpg
87KB, 716x1019px
http://blog.livedoor.jp/sikisirokonomi/archives/47214498.html
>>
File: a8be519f.jpg (108KB, 768x965px) Image search: [Google]
a8be519f.jpg
108KB, 768x965px
>>4230336
>>
>>4230336
He doesn't really look any older, just tired.
Maybe 3 years of no cucking helped him, but I doubt it.
>>
Someone already beat me to it, but can someone translate the latest update from author's blog? http://blog.livedoor.jp/sikisirokonomi/archives/47214498.html
>>
>>4230336
Can't wait for his suicide. I hope he does something messy.
>>
>>4230336
Look at his face. Hope he regrets all the bs he did.
>>
He look´s more mature.
>>
>>4230336
His he packing all off his stuff did he got fired or just cleaning up to go home?
>>
>>4230396
He looks impotent
>>
>>4230359
just use google translator!

- he takes a break next issue (and he is sorry for that)
- he thinks that he can pull out the last 2 chapters without a break
- vol. 3 will be released in july
- and he will draw the cover for the july issue (released in june) of namaiki (which contains the last chapter of netoraserare)
>>
>>4230412
I see, thank you. I do use google translate, but don't feel it's fully reliable even if the words can be pieced together.
>>
>>4230412

I called it; that he'll do the cover of Namaiki for the last chapter.
>>
>>4230400
anon you never clean your desk if you just go home, he got fired/got transferred is the most likely situation he is currently in.
>>
>>4230412
Wait, there's 2 chapters left after the hiatus? I thought this was the 2nd last chapter.
>>
Looks like he lost it all. Probably got fired/transferred and Haruka's dad prob pressed for divorced.
>>
What was the point of the guy that lives across from them? Be funny if snags haruka in the end.
>>
>>4230400
>>4230472

In Japan if you see a guy packing boxes it's likely he was fired.

If you see however a guy packing some files from his desk then it's likely said person renounce.

And if we go by the spoilers so far, Shu packed his things and went to his car on a direction we don't know of, likely searching for Haruka.

So in short:
-Shu misses Haruka.
-Can't just leave his job on hiatus.
-Thus he renounces.
-Takes his leave.
- He got surveys forms about a person who looks like Haruka.
-Gets on the car and looks for her.
>>
>>4230639
Yes, the author says it's going to be a double chapter for July issue since it will be a hiatus for June issue.
>>
>>4230874
So it will be finally over in May then?
>>
>>4230975
Chapter 26 will be released in the june issue (released in may)
Chapter 27 (final chapter) will be released in the july issue (released in june)
>>
>>4230975

nope 1 more volume but we're getting there
>>
>>4231001
Four volumes now? I thought 3 was going to be the last?
>>
>>4231003

the ride never ends

but yes we are getting one final volume because the author's employers asked for it
>>
Shu and Haruka are still married? or the parents force them to sign the divorce?
>>
>>4231010
So a new volume is confirmed? What the fuck.
>>
New vol what,Dutch R. please tell us this aint true D:
>>
Unpopular opinion, but I'm up for more.
>>
Another volume? I hope Its true
>>
>>4231142
>>4231144
>>4231155
>>4231184

i'm happy we're getting another one ending this in like 2 more chapters sounds like it may be a rushed mess

give me a proper one with build up not some shitty open ending that leaves us wondering if haruka and shuu are gonna be okay
>>
FFS Takakura and Kawaii for main the volume 4
>>
>>4231201
I've got a feeling that this is just a translation error from Google TL and it actually does end in two chapters.
I hope someone who can actually speak Japanese can clear that up. The series jumped the shark already.
>>
>>4231224

God i hope not
>>
さすがに、残りの2話は連続で掲載できると思います。
後、残り2話。よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

"I should be able to finish the remaining 2 chapters consecutively. For the final 2 chapters, yoroshiku onegaishimasu"

Nothing in the post about a volume 4
>>
>>4231266

well i guess that's it then
>>
>>4231266
Im just gonna call it now. Haruka ends up with the guy that lives next door. I have nothing to base it on but fuck it, this whole volume has been one crazy ride.
>>
Think Dutch will pick up Ayamachi again once Netoraserare has ended?
>>
we archive now
>>
DUTCH are you alive?

Do you have your copy yet?
>>
File: BhiG7KiCcAAczWF[1].jpg (35KB, 598x387px) Image search: [Google]
BhiG7KiCcAAczWF[1].jpg
35KB, 598x387px
>>4230336
Call me crazy, but could this be shu leaving for the day and seeing his co-workers (The one that came on to him) desk. maybe she quit. maybe she just couldn't take it any more? Maybe she ends up with sempai and Shu seeing them together drives him to go after Haruka? Just a theory.
>>
I'm curious what the ending will be. Shu might find where Haruka is but the question is, will Haruka be willing to be together again with him? Will Shu find her but would not be meeting her because of the effect of what Senpai said to him when they met before?
>>
Even if Shu found Haruka, does he have the guts to meet her? 3 years is a long time and she probably moved on already.
>>
>>4231615
>she probably moved on already.
Probably not. They've known each other their whole life. 3 years isn't that long compared to that. It still doesn't make any sense that he needs so much time to find her.
>>
>>4231615
>>4231635
Shu will act the same way as before.
He will be watching haruka while she has sex.
Her family will have urged her to meet a new man.They will have persuaded her that Shu no longer loves her and has not looked for her.
I hope however the Story ends differently.
I still hope that Shu picks her up and has defeated his fetish in 3 years.
At the End a another Timeskip :
-Haruka finally confirmed infertile
-Haruka and Shu have run away together
-Renewed wedding with adoptive child
That would be a happy ending for both so that's rather excluded.
>>
>>4231615
Haruka was dead crazy about him.
>>
File: Satan.jpg (111KB, 1279x478px) Image search: [Google]
Satan.jpg
111KB, 1279x478px
>>4231972
Literally. That Yandere trait didn't really play a part in the story. And it's still unclear what that flashback with the crying Haruka was about.
>>
>>4231976
I don't care about the yandere stuff, however, not knowing about that flashback still bugs me.
>>
>>4231976
Isn't a part of the story? It did well scaring the shit out of Tatakura.

And even isn't of major impact, it is part of her chararacter which is why it's unlikely she will just move on from Shu when the author could have done so right away like he did on Ayamachi.
>>
>>4231976
Asshole now you made me remember dat flashback...
>>
Can someone maybe leave a comment on his blog in Japanese regarding that flashback? Just so we can get some closure?
Thread posts: 410
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.