[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does someone have videos from the Paris bombing ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 16

File: Allau_Akbar.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Allau_Akbar.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
rekt
>>
>>7700623
C'est bon chef..
>>
only think anyone has so far is this: >>7699683
>>
>>7700623
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9VeJhKh1pc&feature=youtu.be&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dt9VeJhKh1pc%26feature%3Dyoutu.be&has_verified=1
>>
Can we just nuke islam and save everyone time and money? Nuke all of them.
>>
>>7700704
What the hell is going on here
>>
>>7700806
I mean I know it's the paris terrorist attacks but is the shooter in these videos at all? Where are we in paris in this video?
>>
>>7700761
There're over a billion Muslims in the planet, spread across all continents and nations. Are you suggesting we.. nuke the planet?
>>
>>7700831
This is located on the emergency exit of the concert hall "Bataclan" in Paris, people are rushing out trying to escape the 4 terrorists executing everyone inside the building.
>>
>>7700834
YES
>>
>>7700861
Geez... poor people.
>>
>>7700806
people fleeing from the bataclan when the shootings happened
>>
File: batac.webm (4MB, 408x720px) Image search: [Google]
batac.webm
4MB, 408x720px
>>
>>7700887
wall hanging MGS 2 edition
>>
>>7700887
hanging from the window wtf
>>
If the extremists keep this up, may what ever god there is have mercy on them, because we (the rest of the world) shall not once this gets past a certain point.
>>
Fucking mudslimes... One day they will all be dead, and that day is soon
>>
>>7700957
Start bombing in Palestine and don't stop til you get to the ocean
>>
>>7700911
9/11
keked
>>
>>7700887
Video half cutted,
So was this the bataclan shooting?
or just some random shooting?
>>
>>7700623
Policemen were lucky to not hit each other. They put themselves in a crossed fire configuration.
>>
>>7700967
Dude terrorist has not religion pleas don't blame any religion be respectful human
>>
>>7700967
>>7701030
I agree, these are 1% of a religion, these are 0.1% of the extremists out there.
Muslims is about peace, like chritianism or boudism
>>
>>7700887
source
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zml3Q9DsFxc
>>
Telling anon to be a respectful human on 4chan, lel
>>
>>7701048
>>7701030
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

As if it would be practical for a large portion of your expansionist cult to carry out violent attacks against infidels. Can you people do anything but drool out pussy liberal talking points? Do you have any sense of pride?
>>
This video is from the Charlie hebo terrorism not the recent one.
>>
>>7701048
Sandnigger detected
>>
>>7700967
One bad apple doesn't spoil the bunch

If that was the case i would hate whatever you follow
>>
>>7701048
Yeah, tell me also how the quran promotes good values.
>>
>>7700967
I imagine this anon is just pulling our collective leg, but unfortunately there are people out there like this. I mean, you do realise Muslims aren't one homogeneous group, right? And that Daesh have killed more Muslims than anyone. But hurr durr they're different than us so they're all the same.
>>
>>7701101
>>7701089
>>7701078
I'm french, my sister died in this acts,
If i could, i'll find them, and i'll kill them.
But i wouldn't kill anybody else, not the persons non responsible.
>>
>>7701110
>I mean, you do realise Muslims aren't one homogeneous group, right?
but a large portion of every muslim sect is a savage, murderous group of "evangelists."

>And that Daesh have killed more Muslims than anyone.
because wahhabist muslims (isis) are the most evil of them all. "evil so dark, it hates other evil."
>>
>>7701004
Do you think the policemen are dumber than you? Like seriously, do you actually think it's about luck that they didnt shoot each other?
>>
>>7701115
im sorry that happened to you.
>>
Got two vids, nothing during shooting tho

You can hear the bomb go off during France vs. Germany football game (yes football)
https://vine.co/v/iBb2x00UVlv

Also there is this vid just after the shooting, could anyone translate?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d-BB_V1hFc
>>
>>7701115
Get keked faggot. I hope your entire family is next. One by one until you wake up and realize they are all the problem.
>>
>>7700623
>everyone wants to put a bullet in him, aiming at your friend standing next to you

well lucky this didn't end in friendly fire
>>
>>7701115
Deeply sorry for your loss.
>>
>>7700623
innocent person trying to escape?
or sandnigger that had what was coming?
>>
File: 136532196332.gif (493KB, 337x480px) Image search: [Google]
136532196332.gif
493KB, 337x480px
>>7701030
>>7701048
>>7701098
>>7701110
>Same group of people who follow a religion keeps committing very violent acts, blowing themselves up, ISIS, killing people literally because they insulted their "holy prophet"(piss me upon him), literally hanging gay people, etc over many many years
>"IT CLEARLY ISN'T ISLAM GUYS, CAN'T YOU SEE IT'S JUST A FEW PEOPLE?"

Where is all the Christian suicidebombers? Why is Islam and Islamic countries the only ones that still uphold public execution of gay people and similar medieval savagery like forcing women to cover up, not being allowed to drive, etc?

Also the funniest is:
>White people need to apologize for slavery
>NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS
>>
>>7701185
The woman just explains that someone came with a rifle and shot people, outside that it's only the dude asking what happened and what other people say is not understable. The dude with the camera is a douche for wandering like that on the scene and asking questions.
>>
>>7701078
I like Ben Sharpio but it's not like terrorism is exclusive to Islam, and he should know because he is a Jew. The was a group of radical Jews in Israel that bombed mosques and schools. It could be argued that terrorism is more prevalent in Muslims, but there are radical religious groups all over the place that include Jews and Christians.
>>
>>7701209
Your world must be a very simple one.
>>
>>7701209
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_religious_terrorism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism
>>
>>7701209
Yo, gonna need some sauce on the gril
>>
>>7701115
My most heartfelt condolences.
I do respect you a lot for your posts, /b/ro. How even during distress you won't generalize people.
>>7701048
>>
Found a good video for you guys
https://youtu.be/CoT7efZ3I5o
>>
>>7701222
>Your world must be a very simple one.

If a certain group of people and countries that follow that religion keep committing extreme savagery in the 21st century, wouldn't you say that the religion might be at fault? How delusional do you have to be to keep claiming this shit?

>>7701223
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_terrorism
is 2 or 3x as long as those pages LOL
>>
File: jhviuygiuygiuy.gif (995KB, 500x554px) Image search: [Google]
jhviuygiuygiuy.gif
995KB, 500x554px
>>7700873
yes, let's kill all muslim!
/sarcasm
>>
>>7701244
Probably as delusional as you, m8.
>>
>>7701209

> Where is all the Christian suicidebombers?

You dense motherfucker. You are basically like the terrorists. You got your world, your interpretations, and whatever others say, even with the same religious belief, you got tunnel vision of what you think is the right thing. And you wont fucking listen.

Just like terrorists
>>
>>7701249
You're not really answering anything, or just
>I-it's not all muslims!
>>
>>7701252
So explain to me why Islamic countries are the only ones in the world where gay people get hanged, terrorists keep blowing themselves up yelling Allahu Ackbar and why women have no rights in these countries. And why no one seems to talk about this but rather Feminists talk about how men said "You look nice" or focusing on some imaginary racism like in Missouri or elsewhere.

I am listening to your explanation
>>
>>7701209
>>7701244
>>7701256
You're either a terrible troll or a legitimate idiot.
>>
>>7701252
>> Where is all the Christian suicidebombers?

But really where are they all? I haven't heard about a single one, or Christians hanging people, beheading them, etc.

Also I'm not even religious so nice try
>>
>>7701266
>Ad hominem
>Ad hominem
>NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE LIKE THIS
>JUDGE THE PERSON NOT THE RELIGION THAT THEY ALL SEEM TO BELIEVE

Do you have an actual argument or explanation or are you just going to try to avoid the questions
>>
>>7701261

Sure, give me an Islamic country where even 5% of the population is involved in these things and ill explain. Easy peasy
>>
>>7701269
you never heard of the crusades
>>
>>7701269
Google Planned Parenthood Christian or bombing or something you'll find some.
>>
>>7701279
this.
dictatorships are defined by their dictators, not their people.
>>
>>7701280

But.. but.. they are holy :C
>>
criticizing Islam and criticizing Muslims is not the same. some christians dont have a problem with homosexuality, it doesnt remove the fact that their scripture does. no matter how peaceful individuals are, if even part of their ideology says that it's wrong not to believe in said ideology, then the ideology is at fault. even if most muslims are perfectly fine with not forcing islam on anyone, their religion still asks it from them.
>>
>>7701203
No he wasn't innocent, you can clearly see his gun.
>>
>>7701280
>bringing up crusades like it was fucking yesterday

Oh sure, I forgot that the templar knights shot Paris up last week, I don't know where my mind is.
>>
>>7701085
No you dumb fuck, charlie hebdo happened in the morning
>>
>>7701286
are you implying that islam is a dictatorship? if so then all the more reason to get rid of it
>>
A goal of Daesh is to turn people against Muslims. They want chaos, war, hell they believe in bringing an apocalypse. They're using Islam as a veil because it suits them. They are essentially just psychopaths, using whatever is at their disposal to achieve their goals. Turning people against their neighbors is unfortunately a clever tactic.
>>
>>7701303
at least Christianity got out of it's adolescent "stop liking what i dont like" phase
>>
>>7701280
>you never heard of the crusades

The crusades were the the right thing to do to remove Mudslime subhumans.

But besides they were centuries ago, do you have any Christian terrorism to bring up in the last decades?
>>
>>7701298

Yes, but arguing like that wont get you anywhere since almost every religion got some part that is horrific. However as you've stated, most followers got the brains to see past those things and focus on the great lessons to be learned instead.

To bad it seems to require more brain to not judge someone from something written in a 1000-years old book
>>
>>7701310
>at least Christianity got out of it's adolescent "stop liking what i dont like" phase

Yeah like Christianity building Western civilization and being responsible for pretty much everything that is commonly used today.

Muslims can't stop killing eachother for 5 minutes in the Middle East to do something meaningful. There's a reason their countries are so shit.
>>
>>7701313
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik
>>
islam is younger than christianity, they haven't grown out of their angsty teenage years yet.

and they won't, as long as most of the current powers in the middle east remain in power.
>>
>>7701319
>Sees muslims destroying his country
>Kills those faggots

He was a good man, that is not terrorism.
>>
>>7701313
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism#Contemporary

so can we agree that all religions should be wiped out yet? there isnt one theistic religeon without it's own from of extremism. so maybe that's the root of the problem
>>
>>7701326

He killed a bunch of white people, idiot.
>>
>>7701317

See

>>7701328
>>
>>7701325
I think there's weight behind this theory. Also, the leaderships in charge in a lot of Middle Eastern countries are the ones keeping things fucked up. Take Iran, the people there are actually pretty cool and they hate their government. In other places it can simply be traced to a lack of education, which again, leadership is generally responsible for. As usual, nothing is simple.
>>
>>7701329
That were liberals and supporting Multiculturalism, yes.

Arguably worse than muslims
>>
>>7701328

You can find worse case of extremism outside of religion. There will simply always be idiots
>>
islam kills
>>
>>7701325
so we have to wait another 600 years for islam to stop being edgy?
>>
>>7701328
>so can we agree that all religions should be wiped out yet?

It seems like most atheists who say this shit seem to only focus on Christianity, very rarely touching on Islam(as seen by Feminists avoiding Islam, gay rights activists avoiding islam, etc).

I think it's because they know that if you make fun of Jesus and Christians, people won't kill you or suicidebomb, where as if you depict Muhammed sucking cocks you will get death threats and most likely attacked
>>
>>7700998
That video is from the Bataclan attack. Jeez man, go on any news site in the world and you'll find that video.
>>
>>7701350
i was simply replying to the previous post about how "christians dont extremism" hence the christian extremism link. i wholeheartedly think all religions are dangerous and are holding back all of humanity by giving people an aspiration to make the entire world's thought process identical. essentially any religion asks all followers to have similar if not identical belief/perspective of the world around them limiting their views and strangling any chance of new/different ideas
>>
How's the situation in Paris right now?
Any live webcams?
>>
>>7701345
sources of non-theistic extremism?
>>
>>7701393

Communism or Nazism is two examples of worse extremism.

Not really sure what you mean by "non-theistic", English is not my native language, sorry
>>
>>7700623
Nice

>>7701233
It's Willa my man.
>>
Oldfag here writing a post for the first time.

There is NO ideology that could convince you to strap a bomb to your chest and kill innocent people. Only Theology can have such an impact on human behaviour. ONLY people convinced of the righteousness of their acts(like a command from a "supposed" higher authority) could sacrifice their lives to the slaughter of innocents. In their heads, there is a battle of right and wrong(Allah and Shaitan) and Western civilisation IS wrong. For them, they have Allah the "almighty" on their side. Nothing can beat this thinking route. Nothing but education. Showing them that science is not a creation of evil. Need i remind you that the arabic world had major contributions to the scientific progress of humanity. (AL)gebra, (AL)chemy (AL)gorithm.
Not to mention that half of the stars you see at night have arabic names. What ended the golden age of Islam? They connected science and research with works of the devil. THAT is the reason. Religion not only prohibits your critical thinking, it can KILL it entirely... At least, that's what i think.
>>
>>7701409
Mein neger
>>
>>7701407
Pretty good examples actually, non theistic meant that they weren't done in the name of a god
>>
>>7701414
PS, dont say that Hitler, Stalin, Mao or Pol Pot were heads of atheistic states... They WERE considered as gods in their respective countries. A State religion is the worst kind of religion ,but religion nonetheless.
>>
>>7701414
>Need i remind you that the arabic world had major contributions to the scientific progress of humanity. (AL)gebra, (AL)chemy (AL)gorithm.

What has the "Arabic world" contributed in the last 200 years though?

Yeah they pretty much founded science and math an incredibly long time ago but since then they've done nothing of significance at all and would rather kill eachother because they believe in slightly varying versions of Islam.
>>
>>7701452
THAT'S THE POINT! YOU ARE RIGHT MY FRIEND!
because of religion their culture came to a definitive STOP!
>>
>>7701436
i don't know what to say to you after that reply.

Let's assume, we remove all religion from world, what will happen? Do you really think there will be no war? Do you think without religion there will be no greed? No lust for money or power?
>>
>>7701490
nope, i think there will be no logical reason for people to deliberately kill innocents to make a point. Wars between humans are inevitable. we can"t avoid that. But we can avoid ignorance.
>>
>>7701490
no but at least people wont be killing each other cause "my skydaddy is stonger than your skydaddy" it might be for TANGIBLE SHIT THAT ACTUALLY AFFECTS YOU. religion is the source of senseless violence.
>>
>>7701520
EXACLY! you sir win the internets.
>>
>>7701191

>this 12 year old edge
>>
>>7700967
I'm with this guy, it's a primitive, retarded religion that a bunch of limp dicked assholes tricked a bunch of semi normal people into following so they could molest kids, abuse women, and terrorize the world with their tiny cocks
>>
>>7701520
You think the top brass of any religious fundamentalist group really cares about any of that shit? They use the religion as a recruitment tool for their own power. Top ISIS generals or w/e aren't suicide bombing, they recruit suckers to do it for them.
>>
>>7701540
>it's a primitive, retarded religion that a bunch of limp dicked assholes tricked a bunch of semi normal people into following so they could molest kids, abuse women, and terrorize the world with their tiny cocks

Wait, that reminds me of something...
But in the name of my lord Jesus Christ i cannot remember what...
>>
>>7701561
Christians will generally just say "repent or you'll go to hell", whereas Muslims suicidebomb and behead you.
>>
>>7701567
And, ONCE in a while fuck a kid or two, or ten or a thousand...
>>
>>7701279
Saying the majority of a population is peaceful is irrelevant if it's violent minority is consistently an issue. The violent minority of the islamic state has been the most active out of any terrorist group in the last decade. Are we really gonna sit here and pretend that's not an issue? How much of the population is doing it doesn't fucking matter if it's CONSTANTLY happening.
>>
>>7701540

How courageous of you to say this behind your computer.
>>
>>7701574
Yeah that's true Muslims do like to fuck kids.

Probably took it from their "holy" prophet Muhammed, didn't he marry her when she was 9?
>>
>>7701592
well i was referring to catholic church, but ok go ahead :)
>>
>>7701574
>>7701592
Married Aisha I mean, my bad
>>
>>7701576
The thing is no one's saying it's NOT Muslims. For some reason people only see one of two extremes and it's ridiculous. Yes, the minority is a problem because they're doing horrible things, but that doesn't mean you condemn an entire people. That's just lazy. The reason this constantly gets debated is because of how people are treating ALL Muslims, or just people whose skin are a different colour. If everyone focused on the minority doing the horrible shit, and targeting them, this wouldn't be an issue at all. But no, people just seem to stop thinking at a point and just decide to group everyone together, then there's racists that will use this as evidence for their cause, too.
>>
>>7701599
Because when there is a continued pattern of one group of people continuously doing bad things to innocent civilians and claims it's part of "their religion", over and over then people start condemning an entire people.

Plus a large portion of Muslims support ISIS and exponentially more support fundamentalist Islamic beliefs.
>>
Nuke islam!!!!!
>>
>>7701576

There is always school-shootings in USA, lets fucking bomb them, they are obviously maniacs. I cant see any other country where the rates of school-shootings are that high.

Can you see whats wrong in thinking like that?
>>
>>7701599
we're not condemning the people, you intellectually lazy fuck. we're condemning the circumstance that continues to produce those people. and the people that argue for the other side continually choose to ignore this argument on purpose or are just retards who can't understand it in the first place and then use that as "evidence" to try and discredit our side of the discussion in the first place by calling us racists or bigots. see >>7701607

>>7701607
>>7701151
these guys get it.
>>
>>7701269
Bush and Cheney are directly responsible for the death of MILLIONS of innocent civilians in the ME. ISIS, Taliban, Al Qaeda, etc. were all planned and funded by the CIA/Mossad.

Why is the West is so fucking dense on what they do to cause all these problems? They get rid of Saddam and Ghaddafi and leave Iraq and Libya as unstable shitholes. Well that plan didn't work let's do it again with Assad and Syria!

And when the people who they HELPED to prop up retaliate, we gotta act all shocked this happens.
>>
>>7701630
>And when the people who they HELPED to prop up retaliate, we gotta act all shocked this happens.

Retaliate by going to France and killing people that had absolutely nothing to do with it?

They are saying now that the suspects were refugees, based on a passport that was found near one of them.
>>
>>7701599

"Islam" is not a group of people, it's a fucking religion. Most muslims believe in Islam. Islam is destructive and at odds with civilized western values. I will absolutely condemn any islamic muslims. We are not fucking compatible and they're barbaric morons.

The truth is you stupid fucks don't even care about Muslims. You don't care about half of the shit you whine about. You just care about being viewed as an intellectual. You'll whine from your glass castles about how understanding and progressive you are for being "inclusive" and claiming to be rational all the way up until these extremists forcefully slit your throat, invade your country, and enact sharia law.

Take your fucking head out of your ass. Do not give me that "It's not ALL muslims! Not all muslims are bad!" bullshit.

IF YOU REALLY THINK THE MAJORITY OF MUSLIMS ARE PEACEFUL WONDERFUL PEOPLE, GO LIVE IN THE MIDDLE EAST YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITE. Go bring all of your fags and trannies with you and see how well these "peace loving" Muslims are when two gay men walk down the street holding hands. Let me fucking know how that turns out.

You won't, though. You'll sit safely behind your computer and pay lip service to bullshit liberal garbage because it makes you feel morally superior. You're a fucking moron. You're a coward who would willingly sell out his own country just to feel like an intellectual. Some day, you and everyone else in the west is going to have to pay the price for your narcissism.
>>
>>7701639
you are literally retarded.

isis treats all infidels equally. their mission is to spread fear and terror among all of western society, by striking anywhere they can.

>refugees
yeah, let's taken in a bunch of islamic people and hope that they aren't secretly undercover wahhabist murderers. great fucking idea.
>>
>>7701644
>IF YOU REALLY THINK THE MAJORITY OF MUSLIMS ARE PEACEFUL WONDERFUL PEOPLE, GO LIVE IN THE MIDDLE EAST YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITE

This is what I love when they say the most.

So Christians are "evil and bigoted" for being against Gay marriage and saying you'll go to hell... Ok fair enough. But in Islamic countries(and by by extension most Muslims) literally publicly execute Gay people, it is BY LAW FORBIDDEN to be gay in these countries.

But nah obviously making fun of "Le dum christian rednecks XDD" is much easier, because they know if you make fun of Christians, nothing happens. You make fun of Muslims though... And you will have hell to pay.
>>
>>7701639
>muh double standards
Where was the outrage when thousands of Palestinians were killed last year? They were also people that had absolutely nothing to do with it. There fucking shelled a beach where little kids were playing.

>They are saying now that the suspects were refugees, based on a passport that was found near one of them.
France has the open-border policy surely they knew this sort of thing would happen. And how convenient they found a passport right near a body. Reminds of the passports they "found" of the hi-jackers on 9/11.

It's scary how much people think they know when in reality they're just as brainwashed as everyone else.
>>
>>7701647
What are you talking about?

I don't agree with any of it i was just questioning the other poster's post and added that in the news they are saying it's most likely a refugees who did the attacks based on evidence
>>
>>7701639

Again, a very small part of a religion that have very different interpretation than the rest of them.

There is a estimated number of 52K-257K followers of ISIS.
Islam have 1.6 BILLION followers.

257 00 / 1 600 000 000 = 0,000160625

ISIS is a estimated as less then 0.2% of the total Islamic followers. Anyone who judge by that is a dense motherfucker.
>>
>>7701644

The large majority of Muslims actually don't live in the middle east, the top 4 most countries with the most Muslims aren't middle eastern.

Why when you apparently have fundamental gaps in your knowledge about these issues do feel so confident talking about it in such black and white terms?
>>
>>7701664
I forgot one 0 when i wrote it, but the answer is still done right. try it yourself
>>
>>7701658
>Where was the outrage when thousands of Palestinians were killed last year? They were also people that had absolutely nothing to do with it. There fucking shelled a beach where little kids were playing.

>Muh Palestinians muh palestinians

Palestinians are just liars who make dumb propaganda and fake stories for the internet and leddit to donate money.

>And how convenient they found a passport right near a body
Wouldn't be surprised at all based on countless liveleak and youtube videos of how shittily Refugees behave in their home countries to people giving them free shit.

>It's scary how much people think they know when in reality they're just as brainwashed as everyone else.

You're one of them.
>Reads Al-jizzera or whatever article on Reddit
>Omggg le Palestinians are being le genocided even though their population keeps going up:(((
>LOOK A PICTURE OF A CRYING PALESTINIAN BOY, how could they be so heartless?

You do realize all these pictures can easily be faked(and they are)? They just want donation money from dumb western liberal idiots like you
>>
>>7701644
>"Islam" is not a group of people, it's a fucking religion
when people say islam,, they're referring to the people belonging to that religion.

>Most muslims believe in Islam
"most?" the word muslim implies islamic faith, in the same way the word "catholic" implies a belief in catholicism. muslim isn't a race either.

>The truth is you stupid fucks don't even care about Muslims.
you're right, we don't. we care about the future and the state of our world, and about things that may one day affect our lives directly. which is why we decry all religion, and other forms of stupidity.

>IF YOU REALLY THINK THE MAJORITY OF MUSLIMS ARE PEACEFUL WONDERFUL PEOPLE, GO LIVE IN THE MIDDLE EAST YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITE
I have, in the military. they actually are, for the most part, a very lovely and peaceful group of people, minus the few things that their religion has brainwashed them into believing are "bad." which, again, is our argument against religion, and for logic and objective ethics instead.

your lack of understanding of the very TOPIC of the argument, nonetheless the subject matter, would be laughable if it weren't so depressing.
>>
>>7701543
either way we can agree that removing religion from the equation removes power from bloodthirsty assholes
>>
>>7701665

>I will just ignore all of the points in your post and try to rely on cherrypicking one thing, misrepresenting the argument, and pretending like I have won

Congratulations, you can do a fucking google search for total Muslim population instead of PERCENTAGE of population, where the middle east has the highest PERCENTAGE of Muslim inhabitants. Meaning their laws are enacted in the region.

Try again, you fucking moron. Now go take your liberal friends to the middle east and keep telling me how tolerant and peaceful Muslims are. Live there for 6 whole months and tell me if you come out alive just "being yourself". over there. You blind fucking hypocritical coward.
>>
>>7701664
>Again, a very small part of a religion that have very different interpretation than the rest of them.

http://www.newsweek.com/16-french-citizens-support-isis-poll-finds-266795

This is just ISIS support of Youth in France

>16%

lmao
>>
>>7701185
>guy at the beginning is sobbing
>blood on the ground
>the guy performing cpr in the background
>she flinches when that cop claps
fuck

>>7701212
dude is a dick but people have to know what happened, and modern media is not very good at that.
>>
>>7700623
>That HYPE at the top right at the end
>>
>>7701683
>Live there for 6 whole months and tell me if you come out alive just "being yourself". over there. You blind fucking hypocritical coward.

Lol they never will.

These limpwristed American middleclass liberals like to live in their quiet communities yet post "#blacklivesmatter" on twitter.

I really want to see a Tumblr tranny go to a black area and walk around like a faggot and tell a hood nigger which pronouns they prefer... they'd knock their teeth out and rob them blind
>>
>>7701675

Yeah I was in the military too and I visited the middle east. They were all peaceful loving wonderful people with great intellect. A shame they believe in that silly religion or they'd be so great. So many ignorant people hating on muslims. Honestly, shaking my head, when will these people learn? The religion is just a minor thing we have to correct, not like it's the core of their beliefs and law. It's just this tiny little thing we have to get them to stop believing, no big deal. If we just keep talking with them and putting our heads in the sand, they'll eventually come around to our way of thinking. We can have more days of peace as long as we just keep being liberal.

>we care about the future and the state of our world

You don't. You care about scoring internet liberal brownie points. If you cared about things that may affect your lives personally some day, you would care more about Muslims moving into your own state and neighborhood.

But you feel comfortable telling other people and other countries to let Muslims move in and be their neighbors. As long as they aren't your neighbors.

>which is why we decry all religion, and other forms of stupidity.

Except Islam, which needs to be protected by internet liberal faggots apparently. #TerrorismHasNoReligion
>>
>>7701644
Look, it's an angry American who hasn't been anywhere outside his country. I travel a lot, so personally I'd recommend Iran as right now it's the best of the Middle East and the people are top notch. Syria was beautiful too, before all that shit went down. I don't think you can take the high ground and accuse people of never daring to tread in the Middle East, if you haven't done so yourself.
>>
>>7701674
>Y-you're wrong: the post
Stay ignorant bro. The west is literally repeating the same thing they did LESS THAN 5 YEARS AGO and the pea-brained masses are quick to accept and support it again. The only reason why there's no boots on the ground already in Syria is because of Russia fucking up their plans. Now everyone and the people of France wants blood they got their green light to create another Iraq and Libya situation.

What's gonna happen after ISIS is finished then? The same process will repeat with some other "big bad" group gaining power around Iran. It's guaranteed now.

And let me guess you get your news from CNN and Fox.
>>
>>7701728
>And let me guess you get your news from CNN and Fox.

No but how is CNN or Fox any different from leftist media outlets?

Vice, al-jizzerea(or whatever it is), salon, etc literally just have one leftist point of view and never introduce anyone with differing opinions, and they always paint anyone with differing views as an evil nazi.

Vice documentaries especially are such a joke, you can just blatantly see the huge bias they have yet their viewers think they're "enlightened", much like you in fact.
>>
>>7701689

By what fucking math is this 16%

Copy this and paste into google:
257000/1600000000

0.16 would be 16%
>>
>>7701744
Read the article

The study showed 16% of French youth supported ISIS in a poll
>>
>>7701680
>Who is Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot.
>>
>>7701660
>saying it's most likely a refugees who did the attacks based on evidence
yeah, no duh. we all knew that as soon as it happened.

>>7701664
>Again, a very small part of a religion that have very different interpretation than the rest of them.
but it's the same religion that constantly churns out violent extremists. tell me that isn't indicative of a deeper problem within the overall religious teachings. if you tell people "we're supposed to kill everyone who doesn't agree with us, but we ignore that part" there are always going to be people who continue killing because they have a stronger belief in the literal words of their stupid book.

>>7701674
>Palestinians are just liars who make dumb propaganda and fake stories for the internet and leddit to donate money.
again, those are the leaders, not the people. the people are kept brainwashed by their leaders' religious propaganda.

>>7701714
>You don't. You care about scoring internet liberal brownie points
don't call me a liberal, you fucking kek.
>If you cared about things that may affect your lives personally some day, you would care more about Muslims moving into your own state and neighborhood.
that's exactly what I'm arguing against, can you read? I don't want ANY religion in my neighborhood, least of all the most violent ones.
>But you feel comfortable telling other people and other countries to let Muslims move in and be their neighbors. As long as they aren't your neighbors.
you definitely have me confused with someone else. I made these posts >>7701151 >>7701325 >>7701647

>#TerrorismHasNoReligion
jesus tits, is that actually a thing?

also I made some posts in the other thread:
>>7701016 >>7701041
>>
>>7701742
Every media outlet is inherently biased. It's up to the viewer to analyze everything they watch and look at history.
>>
>>7701772
Some are more biased than others.

Fox News for example isn't that good but it actually tends to have different opinionated people on their show at times.

Whereas something like Vice is just shoving down one point of view to you and isn't even attempting to be journalism but just one opinion is constantly being thrown at you
>>
>>7701771
>but it's the same religion that constantly churns out violent extremists. tell me that isn't indicative of a deeper problem within the overall religious teachings. if you tell people "we're supposed to kill everyone who doesn't agree with us, but we ignore that part" there are always going to be people who continue killing because they have a stronger belief in the literal words of their stupid book.
It's more of life experiences and the cycle of violence that churn out extremists.

Think about it. If I was a boy and my family got obliterated by a drone strike, I'd be devastated and want the heads of those responsible. Then some sympathizing leader figure comes along and wants to recruit me to give me a chance to exact vengeance. Granted I'm an impressionable young lad of course I'd adhere to their ideology.

This is exactly what's happening to the youth in Syria literally right now.
>>
>>7700887
Checking snapstory at 2:08
>>
>>7701778

early vice had some of the rawest journalism I've ever seen, some dangerous shit that no experienced journalist would ever do.

far cry from that now though
>>
>>7700761

Islam isn't a place you idiot its the name of a religion.
>>
>>7701752
these were ALL state religions like i said here
>>7701436
>>
>>7700623
Are those shock guns of some sort?
Also, that might've been a hostage using the given opportunity to escape while stun grenade were thrown.
>>
>>7701817
What qualifies as a state religion? The fact that it has followers and leaders? By that logic, atheism can be considered a state religion.
>>
>>7701115
I feel you bro
>>
>>7701813
>far cry from that now though

Man I remember at one point they attempted to "document" people having sex by interviewing them before and after, it was INCREDIBLY weird and awkward.

Eventually after like 5 episodes they started interviewing Gay people with weird fetishes and asking them to describe their gay acts in detail, and it was just absolutely disgusting and revolting, apparently that's " modern journalism". The videos had more and more dislikes every episode until they stopped uploading them and I think even deleted them because everyone realized how mentally ill that shit was.
>>
>>7701828
a state religion is when people are led to believe that their leader is "divine" which does not qualify as atheist.
>>
Whenever people start defending Islam you just know somewhere in the world some muslim has blown himself up again
>>
ITT faggots who discuss shit who belong to /pol/

ME AND OP WANT FACKING VIDEOS
FACK OFF IF YA WANT TO DISCUSS ABOUT SHITTY ISLAM AND RELIGIONS
>>
>>7701797
>If I was a boy and my family got obliterated by a drone strike, I'd be devastated and want the heads of those responsible. Then some sympathizing leader figure comes along and wants to recruit me to give me a chance to exact vengeance. Granted I'm an impressionable young lad of course I'd adhere to their ideology.
I grew up in the street after being abandoned by my family, beaten nearly every day, and constantly starving, but after I become a teenager I very quickly garnered empathy for my fellow man and stopped treating people like tools or as targets. it's not just their cultural experience, it's the indoctrination caused by their religious beliefs, which comes from their leaders' propagandizing and terror tactics. the only thing you can blame on their experience is that everyone around them also happens to be brainwashed.

also, in many cases, the drone strike that killed the kid's family is actually a mortar shelled into the village by the terrorists themselves, so they can come in afterwards and say "hey we're fighting the guys that did this to you, join us and we can stop them" followed by "oh, you won't join us? that's fine, we'll just obliterate the rest of your village if you don't." the cycle is perpetuated on purpose.

>>7701828
>The fact that it has followers and leaders? By that logic, atheism can be considered a state religion.
fucking google, holy shit. don't make arguments or voice dissentions before you even know what you're fucking talking about. a state religion is when the people believe their leader is basically infallible, and should be trusted completely with their future.

>>7701848
post videos then, faggot. none of us have any, or we'd be posting them.
>>
File: detriot-beer-run.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
detriot-beer-run.webm
1MB, 640x480px
>>7700704
This can't be the only footage - WORD HARDER MONKEYS!
>>
>>7701837
What about those atheists that basically worship Dawkins, Hitchens and take their word as gospel?
>>
>>7701875
I'm not a monkey I'm a turtle, don't insult me

>>7701890
we call those guys "idiots." no man is divine. except maybe bill murray.
>>
>>7701851

Man what a life you have lived. A poor, starving street kid who was beaten nearly every day to an upstanding teenager who saw true justice and saw through indoctrination and lies, only to go on to the army to do a tour in the middle east to see all of the peace loving muslims there.

You should be in an anime dude. Maybe next you can tell us about the part of your life where you wandered America with your ninja sword killing angry republicans that tried to rob the homeless.
>>
>>7701890
they are not atheists. Simple as that
Don't accept ANYBODY'S word as gospel. Critical Thinking doesn't hurt.
>>
>>7701851
Good for you then for making it out of shitty circumstances. But know not everyone or everywhere in the world is the same way. A child soldier in Africa for instance isn't given the same chances as a homeless teen in the west. And you aren't constantly reminded by violence against your people to not follow the right path.
>>
>>7701901
>>7701904
>few don't represent the many
>critical thinking helps
How ironic.
>>
>>7701919
maybe it's because i'm not english, but i don't see your point, and how it applies to this specific situation.
>>
>>7701903
it's not an uncommon life to live.
>Maybe next you can tell us about the part of your life where you wandered America with your ninja sword killing angry republicans that tried to rob the homeless.
tell me what you've done with your life. how many people have you saved? how many lives have you made a difference in? how proud are your parents?

>>7701915
that's true. which is why we should do all we can to spread education and opportunity everywhere we can, which will counteract the negative affects of religious indoctrination. only rational thinking will end the cycle of human violence which will always be perpetuated by the very existence of theism.

>>7701919
what are you on about now? are you implying that fedorafags represent atheists? their religion isn't even atheism, it's "I'm superior to you because I'm enlightened." they've never studied the history of philosophical atheism, they're just the edgelord versions of special snowflakes. the comparison doesn't work at all, because fedoras are actively searching to latch on to something that will give them a semblance of personal identity, which has next to nothing to do with their beliefs.

captcha made me spend 30 seconds trying to decide whether or not I should select the tomato as a fruit.
>>
>>7701115
>believing this person on an anonymous board
>>
>>7701115
Oh man. I know it doesn't mean much, but my heart goes out to you, anon. Please try to think rationally, even in this stressful time.

>>7701890
You mean fedora/redditors? While a terrible mainstream representation of atheism, nobody with more than half a brain takes them seriously. I'd personally argue they aren't mentally even really people yet, just large toddlers. But they've got the right idea; just the wrong execution.

>>7701903
>have shitty childhood.
>turn life around at coming of age.
>join military and get sent to the place where the main conflict is.
Are you saying his story is somehow unbelievable? My life was the same.

>>7701904
This. We need to teach objectivity and critical thinking in schools around the world. Only philosophical thought can save us from running ourselves into the ground. Especially now, with such powerful tools at mankind's disposal.
>>
>>7701936
>>7701939
I meant the same logic can be applied to Muslims. How a few extremists don't represent the majority of the religion just as fedoras don't represent atheism like you stated.

>in b4 jewpiro stats vid

The simple fact that the world still exists is enough to disprove that retarded theory.
>>
File: 1445389456709.gif (510KB, 700x827px) Image search: [Google]
1445389456709.gif
510KB, 700x827px
>>7701115
I came here to fap but now I'm feel. With my dick hard I present to you my sincere sorry
>>
>>7701976
>How a few extremists don't represent the majority of the religion just as fedoras don't represent atheism like you stated.
Nobody ever said the extremists represent all Muslims. In fact, looking through the thread, I see people stating the opposite, while still maintaining that Islam is the main cause of the rise of extremists instead, which is a seemingly reasonable claim when looking at some of the values expressed in their holy texts.

But your comparison is still not a good one, as there's no overwhelming number of reports of people throughout history using atheism as a way to make themselves feel superior to those around them, whereas there are many examples of Islam giving rise to extremist sects, possibly moreso in its short lifespan than many other religions put together.
>>
>>7701115
What a kek
>>
>>7701976
>>7701996
Actually, after looking through the thread a bit more, I see I was wrong, I do see some people stating that, but definitely not a majority. Also, what is the jewpiro stats vid?
>>
>>7701972
>Only philosophical thought can save us from running ourselves into the ground.
>>7701996
>whereas there are many examples of Islam giving rise to extremist sects, possibly moreso in its short lifespan than many other religions put together.

this nigga gets it.
>>
>>7701972

This is the most fedora post in the entire thread.

>hur dur think logically guys
>redditors aren't REAL atheists, not like me. i have the in depth mental prowess that they don't possess yet
>just need critical thinking
>just need that euphoric intelligence
>i kno ur sister died but u must remain euphoric and love muslims

You are a huge faggot and need to spend less time on the internet.
>>
>>7701904
>they are not atheists. Simple as that

No True Scotsman.
>>
>>7700623
If this is IS, some time in the next few days videos will be released with a production quality that puts Hollywood to shame, depicting the senseless slaughter of a bunch of teenagers as shitty extremist music plays in the background.
>>
>>7701115
Im sorry bro
>>
>>7701115
Just a lying shill.
>>
>>7701115
If your sister just died, you wouldn't go to a 4chan board for porn.
>>
>>7700957
Here. I pray to the flying spaghetti monster, Bob Dobbs and chutulu that the moderates do stand up with the rest of us against the extremists just to be perfectly clear about that.

However to much more of this and the number of people that agree with this will dwindle and once that happens, it will be bad.
>>
>>7701815
fucking reddit i swear
>>
>>7702030
>redditors aren't REAL atheists, not like me
I'm not an atheist, though. I'm saying they're on the right path, learning to follow rational ideas instead of religious ideas based on "faith."

>just need critical thinking
Yes, that's what the world needs to function. Do you have an argument?

>just need that euphoric intelligence
Do you disagree with the assertion that focusing on ethics and objective thought would create better people, as well as making those people less likely to be blinded by religious ideology that would lead to harming other people?

>i kno ur sister died but u must remain euphoric and love muslims
Say what? I'm saying he should use his experience to teach others how to avoid these problems in the future. Would you say that Malala Yousafzai is wasting her life?

>You are a huge faggot and need to spend less time on the internet.
Oh my, such harsh words. I'm deeply offended. Would you like to contribute to the discussion, or continue with your pointless ad hominem?
>>
>>7701115
Your sister died because of islam. If there was no islam....
>>
>>7701209
Don't bother arguing with all the left wing faggots. They all flocked from leddit anyway
>>
>>7702087

Uh oh, watch out, this guy is a professional internet debater. He has KEEN INTELLECT and EUPHORIC CRITICAL THOUGHT.

>I'm not an atheist, though. I'm saying they're on the right path, learning to follow rational ideas instead of religious ideas based on "faith."

Rationality is subjective and relative. It's not possible to objectively quantify something as "rational" or "not rational".

>objective thought

Implying that there is such a thing.

>less likely to be blinded by religious ideology that would lead to harming other people?

Religion isn't necessary to cause harm to others, nor can it even be linked with increased odds of harming others, so this assertion is meaningless.

>Would you like to contribute to the discussion

I have nothing to discuss with you. You're a tryhard internet faggot. You have nothing of importance to say. You're just interested in stroking your own oversized ego. So I'm going to leave you to it now.
>>
>iran in the 60s

tell me again about how the religion itself is responsible for things like the oppression of women and the beheading of infidels, and not the current leaders
>>
>>7701110
You Persian?
>>
>>7701115
Godspeed anon.
>>
>>7702119
Yes, rationality is subjective. But the entire point of teaching objective thought is to encourage the human attempt at objectivity. Being able to define something as "rational" simply requires a set of rules governing the definition of the term. Those rules are also subjective, but in most cases they are near-universally agreed upon, which is enough to define them as objective from a human standpoint. As long as one can separate their feelings from their beliefs and reflect upon their opinions and experiences using only fact to define their conclusions, they are thinking objectively. Have you never taken a philosophy course?

>Religion isn't necessary to cause harm to others,
I didn't said it was?
>nor can it even be linked with increased odds of harming others,
Oh, you mean aside from over 80% of all wars in recorded human history?

>I have nothing to discuss with you. You're a tryhard internet faggot. You have nothing of importance to say. You're just interested in stroking your own oversized ego. So I'm going to leave you to it now.
Thanks for more unnecessary ad hominem, and for not contributing anything.

>>7702123
>in the 1960s
The US had already kicked in.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'%C3%A9tat

>and not the current leaders
It's both.
>>
>>7701048
I know you are not, but the statistics show that at least 1/3 of muslims are Islamists :(
>>
>>7702057
That's not true. My grandpa died and I was taking care of him constantly but the very night I went on 4chan. Not just for porn... but porn happened to be there and I happened to get hard, and I happened to jerk off.
>>
>>7701303
Fuck you faggot, that one other fucking japanese clan just invaded my city yesterday.
>>
>>7702177
>the statistics show that at least 1/3 of muslims are Islamists :(
a) link me to these "statistics"
b) the word muslim, by definition, implies a belief in islam. ALL muslims are islamists
c) stop using emoticons on an imageboard you newbread
>>
>>7702186
Grandpa and sister is quite different little bitch.
>>
>>7702201
Not true. It's still a person.
If I saw my sister a few times a year but my grandpa everyday then there is quite a difference!
>>
>>7702210
Maybe he hates her sister. That's true.
But you can't relate an old grandparent dying to someone getting murdered by a terrorist you dumb fuck.
>>
>>7701115
Godspeed

remove kebab
>>
>>7701078
What a bunch of shitty pseudo statistical arguments to defend his point.
>>
>>7702176

>But the entire point of teaching objective thought

Objective thought doesn't exist, and yet you keep referencing it as if it does. It's an oxymoron.

>Those rules are also subjective, but in most cases they are near-universally agreed upon, which is enough to define them as objective from a human standpoint.

No, it isn't. This is an unbelievably stupid statement.

>If enough people agree to a specific definition or set of rules, it becomes objectively true. As long as some undefined majority of people agree, it counts as objective.

That is how stupid you sound.

>As long as one can separate their feelings from their beliefs and reflect upon their opinions and experiences using only fact to define their conclusions, they are thinking objectively.

Another stupid statement. Feelings are not the only things that make an observer subjective. Furthermore, two people can observe a single occurrence without their feelings being in the way, and yet come to different conclusions or have different observations. This happens in studies constantly. By your definition, they're both being objective, and yet they are both not observing objective truth or "fact".

You also used "fact" which is another way of saying "objective truth" which cannot be proven to exist. Objects cannot be proven to exist independently from the observer. There is no observation without the observer, and you don't seem to understand that objectivity is a myth.

>Have you never taken a philosophy course?

You apparently took one, did some reading on the internet, and now fancy yourself a philosopher while understanding nothing.

>Oh, you mean aside from over 80% of all wars in recorded human history?

>more wars have been fought over religion, therefore there is a correlation between religiosity and harm

Yet another stupid statement that makes it abundantly clear that you're every bit the infantile unscientific armchair scientist redditor that you claim to despise.
>>
>>7702236
Not like you have any better arguments to defend your belief.
>>
>>7702245
>ignoring argument points while restating your previous argument
Here's your reply.
>>
when you just want to see people blowing up and instead you find religious debate kappa
>>
>>7702246
uh, yeh I do

refer to: research of any respected academic and terror policy specialist post 2003
>>
>>7702258

"We should teach people facts, even though facts don't exist, and we should be more objective, even though it's admittedly impossible to be objective...but not really! Even though it's subjective, if enough people agree on something, it's BASICALLY close enough to being objective lol"

How the fuck am I supposed to respond to such stupidity other than addressing his ridiculous assumptions? His entire argument hinges upon those terms and assumptions, so all I can do is address them.

But anyways, it's time to do something else. This was an enormous waste of time anyways.
>>
>>7702279
>Yeah, I do. Research it yourself.
top kek
>>
Theres no other footage? WTF
>>
>>7702266
>204 replies and 5 images
you brought it upon yourself senpai. and leave your kappa shit in twitch where it belongs

>>7702285
>even though facts don't exist
objectively wrong
>we should be more objective, even though it's admittedly impossible to be objective...but not really! Even though it's subjective, if enough people agree on something, it's BASICALLY close enough to being objective
isn't the "human attempt at objectivity" or some such taught in the first year of any philosophy course? I think that's what they were working on when I dropped the course
>>
>207 replies
>87 posters
>5 images

For fuck's sake.
>>
>>7702301

>objectively wrong

Nope. Facts can only exist within a subjective context. There is no such thing as a simple "fact". There is only a "fact "according to a specific system or ruleset, which refutes its status as an objective fact or truth.

>isn't the "human attempt at objectivity"

Which is irrelevant to any discussion we were having. Humans attempting to be "objective" does not mean that objectivity itself or objective truth exists, only that humans pursue it as a concept.
>>
>>7701209
What are the Crusades?
>>
>>7702315
>There is only a "fact "according to a specific system or ruleset, which refutes its status as an objective fact or truth.
>Humans attempting to be "objective" does not mean that objectivity itself or objective truth exists, only that humans pursue it as a concept.
you literally missed the entire point, holy kek

>>7702325
what is reading the rest of the thread?
>>
>>7700861
Trolling or just retarted? That webm is of the terrorist attacks in Paris months ago. That's the entrance to the Jewish supermarket where they kept hostages. You can even see the Je Suis Charlie in the top left corner
>>
>>7701115
thanks for not being a reactionary. im sorry for your loss.
>>
>>7701191
Agreed.
Very 12 year old.
>>
>>7702383
Yeah because you obviously know better than me my own town. Charlie Hebdo attack happened in the morning in daylight and the jewish marked at the end of the day, daylight too, dickface.
>>
>>7701302
>No he wasn't innocent, you can clearly see his gun.
How do you know he wasn't the proverbial "good guy with a gun"?
>>
>>7701407
Except that Hitler was Christian and declared it a Christian movement, having support of the Catholic Church at the time because they also wanted certain groups of people removed...

Yes, Communism was both non-theistic and extremist, but the catch is that it wasn't a vehicle to promote atheism, or extremist in the name of atheism, whereas things like the Inquisition, witch trials, abortion center attacks by the Christian Right, and others were clearly done in the name of Christianity, and that's just touching on one religion. Obviously Islam has it's extremists, but even Buddhism has had its moments just within the last couple of decades
>>
>>7701624
>There is always school-shootings in USA, lets fucking bomb them,
There's already a thinking like that in the US, only it's not to bomb them, but to give them more weapons. So much more intelligent an idea, huh?
>>
>>7702194
lol what? I think you misunderstand what islamist means. Islamism is a political position. Muslim is a religious position. Not the same thing but indeed related.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Islamism
>>
>>7701960
this desu
>>
>>7702302
fuck off then
I'm glad you're too stupid to join in
>>
File: b49.gif (1MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
b49.gif
1MB, 680x680px
>>7701115
>people believing an anonymous poster on 4chan

When the fuck did this place turn into leddit, get the fuck out of here normies REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7701115
>sister died yesterday
>decides to spend his time browsing browsing an anonymous frog enthusiast forum

sure, buddy...
>>
>>7701004
Actually they did hit each other, these are regular police and not swat or somthing.
>>
>>7700834
Would... Would we miss it?
>>
the real blame is religion its self.nothing comes from religion but war,death and terrorism. since the start of time,all most every war,battle, invasion,and conquerors were seeded by religion.
>>
>>7700893
HANGING???
>>
>>7701338

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS
>>
>>7702841

The events currently happening were predicted by a french dude called Guy Debord in 1968: that when communism will fail, and it will fail, then we would need a new enemy, and that Islam would make a great replacement.

Now, he was spot on about communism demise, and he was spot on about islamists becoming the new bad guys.

I'm not even one of the tinfoil conspirationnists, just saying that the mad men will always find some bullshit ideology to follow.
>>
>still lurking for videos
>>
>>7701644
>this much fucking angst
pssshhh nothing personnel, gramps
stop projecting
>>
>>7701004
two guys wounded
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AsbnZkGW90
>>
>>7700704
the guy dragging his friend made hit me the hardest...

could you imagine feeling emotionally compelled to deal with a loved ones body while still fearing for your own life? I can't even imagine how awful dragging 200 pounds of someone who was once alive across a street would be
>>
No new content. You disappoint me 4chan.
>>
>>7700985
this
>>
>>7702959

second
>>
>>7702959
third
>>
>>7701303
most ironic post ever and you ain't even know it. wow. lol
>>
How the fuck do i see this shit in Facebook and not here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUBE6H6Q5gs
>>
>>7700957
No, it won't. People will cry at the fact that the attention is all on Islam and not on Right-Wingers.
>>
>>7701048
Nazism is about peace, like capitalism or communism.
>>
>>7700623
why were his hands tied?
>>
>>7703143
that's an interesting fucking question. it really does look like they're held together.
>>
WHERE THE HECK ARE THE VIDEOS THIS THREAD IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE?
>>
>>7703198
WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME?
>>
>>7703082
If you search on some french facebook pages,groups or have french people in your friend list you can find lots of gorish videos and pics.
I found uncensored burned corpses of romanian teens that were fried alive at the metal concert about 2 weeks ago. I looked it up on many gore and leak sites and I only was able to find it on fb.
>>
>>7701191
You forgot to teleport behind him
>>
>>7701890
A major difference being that they have evidence to point to...
>>
>>7703082

Did you catch that at the beginning? "i'll kill you american shit!" is that what he said?
>>
>>7703143
>>7703171

they're weren't, he was keeping them together while trying to jump through the door. you'd do the same thing. he also had a submachine gun.
>>
>>7701875
LOL. Running, running, running, ded...
>>
>>7701248

no we should.
>>
>>7701191
>get keked

why do they always use the le funny words they see as much as they can
>>
>>7701308
/thread
>>
>>7701274
Honestly man, your right. about it all. i wholeheartedly believe you. but i can also tell you, rationally, that there is no explanation for these crimes, it is impossible to discern who from who when it comes to the religious, SO, i say, blame all religion. all of it. blame weak willed people for taking on other peoples idealism purely on FAITH, Blame those who choose to be mindless drones. the day humanity, ALL humanity, breaks free from the pure idiocy that is organized religion, is the day we can finally step-up as a species. until then... "my god has a bigger dick than your god, and im going to kill you to prove it"
>>
File: 1441241073830.gif (370KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1441241073830.gif
370KB, 500x500px
>>7701222
You haven't even read the koran. I doubt you know what you are talking about. Islam is not a religion of peace. Muslims who say Islam isn't a religion of war are the equivalent of christians that don't go to church and like gay people. They aren't really following it. Their prophet was a kiddie fiddler and waged wars against infidels because they wouldn't convert. Everyone who is not Islamic is not even considered human.
This is why almost all terrorist attacks are in the name of allah.
This is why every terrorist organization has been Islamic
Muslims have been attacking the infidels in the west since their false prophet appeared. The only difference is now white people are feeling guilty about everything and put being politically correct above their own safety and life.
>>
>>7701078
this guy is a fucking moron.
does he even statistics?
>>
>>7703315
no no. Islam is religion of peace. They said "i feel you american kicks"
>>
>>7701414
education and science aren't going to change these people. if you want a real change, you need to show them on a religious level how they are wrong. honestly, in some ways their hatred of the west is somewhat justified.
>>
>>7701115
Your sister was just killed by muslims. She is only the first of many to come if you don't start fighting for yourselves. You feel like shit now, imagine how everyone in your country will feel when this is a monthly occurrence. The people who killed your sister were simply following their religion. They didn't do anything wrong according to the Quran. Islam is going to destroy your country and culture if the French keep inviting them in. They won't stop until everyone has converted and those that don't will die.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
>>
>>7703381
>This is why every terrorist organization has been Islamic

That's not the case at all, though.
>>
>>7701191
>>>/b/
>>
>>7703305
THIS
>>
>>7702754
So much edge.
>>
>>7703420
give me some names.
>inb4 niggers in africa
okay not all terrorist groups are Islamic. Just the vast majority of them are.
>>
>>7703373
FUCKING THIS! right here. this man is right. too many people CHOOSE to give up their free will to a "higher power" in hopes that they will find meaning to their lives, instead of just making their lives better. Religion, in any form, is accepting a form of mental slavery. and believers shouldn't have to take it on "Faith" or harm others to prove that it isnt...
>>
>>7703489
Well, there's the IRA for example.

The vast majority have been islamic, sure, but throwing around those kinds of statements only serves to fuel the pro-islam fire.
>>
>>7701209
the problem is islamISTS, not Islam. Have you ever even talked to a western muslim person?? They tend to be pretty liberal.

Research wahhabism, it's the Saudis who are principally at fault for the ideology of al-Qaeda and ISIS.
>>
>>7701772
True, but yet the recurring arguement is being caused by those who have "analyzed" the information given to them, be it, koran, bible,or priests pastors, w/e from those religions, and have decided, FOR THEMSELVES, to do horrible things with their beliefs, based apon the info given to them. and yes, i know im not speaking of news anymore, but the point stands, the answer would be to abolish all forms of worship to a ubiquitous power, if they cant prove it exists... then it fucking doesn't, and should be branded as mentally troubled for believing it anyway. Religion, any religion is toxic, insidious, manipulative and corruptive to any human mental well being.
>>
>>7703489
Narcoterrorists like those in mexico and colombia. There have been more deaths from the drug war in mexico than in iraq since 2003.
>>
https://youtu.be/vHHf014-pH0
>>
File: 1447186483310.webm (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1447186483310.webm
3MB, 480x360px
>>7701994
me too as well
>>
>tfw been using the Famas as a CT in CSGO in light of this event
>>
>>7703536
Fuckin kljasd dude
>>
I think we can all agree that the Islam books promotes hate and violence to the ones that persecute them. Therefore there will always be terrorism associated with that religion. It is also a great way to enter paradise for criminals who needs salvation by commiting an act of "jihad". And those who are victims of terrorist acts are also given "a free pass" to heaven. Islam was created 600 something years after Christ and who's values are the opposit. Jesus teaches love and forgiveness "turning the other cheek". There will always be people using religion to control other people for their evil agendas. And there will always be ignorant people and people with a weak spirit... And people with no intelligence. (Sorry for my othograph, I am French!)
>>
>>7701115
F
>>
>>7700887
that street can't even triforce
>>
>>7703388
He used the statistics the entire time if you actually fucking listened.
>>
>>7701533
>>7702477
>>7703297
>>7703349
>>7703423
He is right you cùcked faggots. The retard didn't learn so he has to learn the hard way
>>
>>7700623
HAHAHAHAHAH GET REKT FRENCH
>>
FRENCH PEOPLE CAN'T FIGHT AT ALL. IT WAS EVEN SINCE WORLD WARS HAS STARTED. KEK
>>
>>7703890
Sadly, agreed even tho im a French.
>>
>>7701248
hitler actually liked muslims
>>
I wish religions never existed its one of the reasons why there is no peace.
Fucking "looool i believe in a non existent figure in the heaven im so dumb xD"
Humans are primitive apes if you thibk about it
>>
File: Reich.webm (4MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
Reich.webm
4MB, 512x288px
>>7701248
cant we all just get along
>>
>>7702215
Both are a tragic loss after which jacking it would be morally ambiguous.
>>
>>7702057
remember where you are, man
>>
>>7702676
Doesn't matter what Hitler told everyone it was, his real plan was to destroy German Christianity. Also, if you're not supporting religion, then how are you not against it?
>>
>>7703950
You've obviously got everything figured out. Why aren't you king of the world yet?
>>
>>7703950
I think it's an ever going process of evolution.
Sometimes to grow you need a certain degree of pain. When puberty strikes, you become the center of the world, nobody else knows shit but you. In a similar fashion the humanity is going though such teenage stage. One day the hormones will settle down and we'll be able so see things more clearly
>>
>>7702492
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bbe_1420847928

Guess I know your pathetic sandnigger town better then yourself you piece of shit.
>>
>>7704021
Stupid eurokek
>>
File: imageboard.gif (10KB, 136x304px) Image search: [Google]
imageboard.gif
10KB, 136x304px
>293 Posts:9 images...
is this even an image board

>Oh would you look at the time. It's Jihad o'clock.
>>
This is the best answer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s
>>
>>7704148
<MAXIMUM OVERTOLD
>>
Fuck this thread. This isn't a fucking txt board.
>>
>>7701076
Right.
>>
>>7704148
25%... that sounds a bit...high...
>Her point is still good though.
>>
>>7701078
>>20 percent of people in a country dont agree with us so the whole country is a radical state.

love the reasoning
>>
>>7700887
I read that the guy filming this was shot from the window the woman was hanging from, as he went down there to try and help her.

Has there been any confirmation as to whether he or she survived?
>>
>>7701048
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
>>
>>7704324
given that the footage has found its way to his employer within a few hours i'd say it's save to assume he made it.
>>
>>7703324
Who the fuck holds their hands together when running? Not me.

>submachine gun
no kiddo, thats a semi automatic rifle.
>>
File: french theater 2.gif (193KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
french theater 2.gif
193KB, 800x533px
How many decapitated corpses and raped women with gunshot wounds to their vaginas will it take before you wake up that Islam is inherently violent? This is what it preaches. This is the word of the Koran. This is the teaching of Mohammad.

Religion is a choice. It is a collection of holy books and scripture. Islam preaches violence, conquest, rape, and dominance. It does not preach peace. It does not preach cohabitation.

If you consider yourself Muslim, and aren't in favor of Sharia and death to non-believers -- you have no idea what Islam is about and you're a terrible Muslim (but probably a not-terrible person because of it).

Wake the fuck up. Ideologies and religions can be inherently bad. People can think they're members of a religion while not actually following its teachings or having anything in common with other followers. And a moderate majority means nothing if it takes no action to stamp out the violent minority within itself.

Ever single Muslim-Majority country has devolved into a theocratic autocracy save a handful the US has invested billions of dollars in securing and stabilizing. Either middle easterners are genetically unable to form stable governments, or the ideology they all share doesn't work with freedom and liberty.
>>
>>7704648
is that from Balaclan?
>>
>>7703720
*jewstatistic
>>
>>7701875
Watch some fucking The Heat before running with guns, will ya?
We'll also have more awesome footage that way.
>>
>>7703389
Thats a french guy yelling something I can't quite make out, In french.
>>
File: Bataclan.gif (418KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Bataclan.gif
418KB, 720x1280px
>>
>>
>>7704148
I love this woman.
>>
>>7705179
>going outside
>ever
>>
>>7701115
Only the French can be this keked, have fun loosing your country to Jamal and the sand niggers rather than Hitler
>>
>>7705220
sauce?
>>
>>7704673
No, cant.
Look at their feet. You dont wear this watching a band or even at work.
>>
>>7701319
what a hero desu
>>
File: European nations.webm (4MB, 780x314px) Image search: [Google]
European nations.webm
4MB, 780x314px
lol
>>
File: gif.gif (10KB, 468x77px) Image search: [Google]
gif.gif
10KB, 468x77px
>>7705179
>>7704648
>>7704106
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.