[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey can anyone help me out? I need to draw a portrait of this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Hey can anyone help me out?
I need to draw a portrait of this girl (pic related), however, every time I try to do that, it looks like shit. I work in Illustrator, so maybe some anons can give me tips on what to do/how to do it?
Any help is appreciated.
>>
File: Profile_x2.jpg (619KB, 4000x2345px) Image search: [Google]
Profile_x2.jpg
619KB, 4000x2345px
OP here, this is (one of) the final result(s)
>>
>>306008
Ideal work, WTF do you want?
>>
>>306009
>>>/ic/ search for beginners thread also google illustrator tracing for tutorials
>>
>>306016
Well, the girl I'm supposed to be drawing for told me the hairstyle looked very unnatural, and that the pic overall looks very weird. That's why I wanted to hear someone else's opinion.
>>
>>306049
Tell her that she is ugly bitch with fuckin' instagram and cut off connections with her.
>>
>>306008
Use photoshop and start painting. Doing this in illustrator is like using a circular saw to cut bread. While it can be done, just use the proper tool and save yourself the headache.
>>
>>306105
Thanks for the advice man, though I'm not really experienced in photoshop, but I'll give it a go.
>>
>>306007
For fucks sake! Learn to draw first, how in the world you thought you could do portraits if you can't draw for shit? Jesus Christ, these kids...
>>
>>306008
This is a joke right? Are you 12?
>>
>>306049
Just be honest with her, tell her you actually don't know how to draw or make portraits and that you can do other work but nit this kind of thing and she should look elsewhere, save some face and let her have a chance to get it done right and not put her off from illustrators in general.
>>
why is Melanie Martinez here?
>>
>>306008
kek wtf
open the pic up in photoshop. lower opacity, and in another layer use a brush to sketch over it with basic shapes to get a feel for the proportions. might help you if you use a thicker brush.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.