[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one even clean PC/laptop cooler? How does one even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

How does one even clean PC/laptop cooler?
How does one even find compressor?
>>
>>62158379
Auto shop?

I take mine to Best buy, the Geeks there use them to blow out machines. They haven't charged me to do it either.
>>
>>62158419
Hey CIA
>>
>>62158419
I already went to auto shop. I told him I'll pay him and he still didn't let me use it.
>>
>>62158813
Don't just go to the closest one. Go to the one that looks the shittiest.

I needed a drill press for one of my guns ( just needed a hole to screw a picatinny rail onto my gun) and after driving around going to every boat/auto shop in town I eventually found this tiny and run down looking shop I would never actually send my car to. Dude even did the work for me and told me how he even used his machine to help out some guy make a "cocaine machine" for compacting it or something.

You just need to find a place that deals with more of the scummy kind of people and when they see you (assuming you don't come off as a total degenerate) they will probably be find with helping you out for a few quick bucks on the side. It needs to be a place where they might not have a floor boss that is some grumpy old dude.
>>
File: IMG_20170830_055532.jpg (375KB, 1079x1685px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170830_055532.jpg
375KB, 1079x1685px
>>62158379
>>62158419
>>62158813
You know you could actually buy a small compressor and use it every time you need it. It's not that expensive and it might come in handy for other tasks.
>>
>>>/g/sqt
>>
>>62159457
this, $55 from harbor freight

and you can use it for anything else, car tires, bike tires, heavy duty dust issues, etc.
>>
by opening it
>>
you can get one of those handheld datavac blowers
they're around $70 which is way more than it needs to be, but it's a convenient form factor and will blow the shit out of dust
>>
>>62159613
Meh I've never had problems using a cheap walmart air compressor I've had for the last 5 years. $70 for that little thing is ridiculous.
>>
>>62158428
CIA?
>>
>>62158419
botnet
>>62158379
get an air compressor, pussy
>>
>>62158379
They sell cheap air compressors here for $30. Just buy one, they're useful elsewhere as well.
>>
File: fronton (1).jpg (388KB, 1058x1265px) Image search: [Google]
fronton (1).jpg
388KB, 1058x1265px
>>62159457
Or you build a really silent one yourself out of an old fridge for little money.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.