[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At this point 4chan is the only thing that keeps me sane and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1503932382943.jpg (1003KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
1503932382943.jpg
1003KB, 4500x4334px
At this point 4chan is the only thing that keeps me sane and happy

The memes keep me going

Currently work in the IT field
Don't really get respected since I'm new at the company
Work feels like literal hell
I also get to work from home and don't have to be in the office often
When I do show up people want to talk and see how I'm doing
I'm miserable inside, I want to go to work and enjoy myself but with my job I don't need some office and I can do this at home,,,,,
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
File: giphy.gif (72KB, 499x272px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
72KB, 499x272px
>>62132460
>>
I'm sure you are not sane with 4chan
>>
File: ccie.png (322KB, 747x380px) Image search: [Google]
ccie.png
322KB, 747x380px
>>62132491
>delete

>I'm under a lot of stresssssssssssssssssss
>>
>>62131938
>people want to talk and see how I'm doing
what the hell man you're lucky
>>
File: 1503936369420.jpg (49KB, 549x453px) Image search: [Google]
1503936369420.jpg
49KB, 549x453px
>>62132861
>Its a joke, they don;'t really care about me

And the majority of people in the building have no clue who I am or what I do
>>
>>62132861
he probably mean pestering from the users, like
>is it done yet?

or micromanagement from his boss
>>
>>62133086
>or micromanagement from his boss

nope

I make 95k

inb4 entry level pay....

My boss doesn't give a shit about me at all, but I think it is because he has so much fucking work to do on his own that why would he be focused on what i have to finish up???

I talk to him on the phone and it seems like he is depressed
>>
>>62133123
how's your relationship with your colleagues, the other IT folk?
>>
>>62131938
Are you me?

Literally you're me except I'm not new at my company. I've been working there 8 years and have even progressed a bit and I still don't get respect.

I know that feel anon, I know that feel.
>>
>>62133143
No relationships with them

We all work in different states, how am I supposed to get to know them if I only see them every 4 months when i travel for work..........
>>
>>62133167
Yea, I fucked up in social situations when I was first hired on and than things started going south

Poor social skills = the guy nobody wants to talk to
>>
>>62133199
Yeah I feel ya bud.

At least you weren't a retard like me who got involved with someone at work. Now we're no longer together, but still work together and just being in the same room as her kills me. It's the absolute worst.
>>
>>62133278
Been there at my last company

>Female literally says she hates me to my face
>I think she is playing dirty/hard to get
>She tells me how much she hates me etc....
>I get promoted and she is treating me like shit around the office
>meanwhile she wears tight dresses and sun dresses in the summer
>I-I can only imagine what her ass must taste likeeee

>I know why she hated me btw..
>>
>>62133334
Yeah, I wonder why...

At least in my situation we don't hate each other. It's just awkward for her, and painful for me. I wanted more, she thought we'd be better off just friends. We are at least able to talk about work stuff. It just sucks, at least for me. I know it's because we work together and if we didn't she'd be fine. While I want her to get over that dumb hangup, I can kind of understand why she's leery. I mean I hate my job now.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.