[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ethereum Mining Compatability

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

I'm currently attempting to build a monstrous 13 GPU Ethereum mining rig, and I'm not sure about compatibility of different cards in the same system.
I'm building the platform on ethOS
I would like to combine GTX 780s with R9 380s for dual mining of ETH/ETC/DCR/ZCH/BCC

Any help would be appreciated, and my apologies for requesting advice and killing a thread. It's hard to find the info I require, and I'm on a tight deadline.

Image related, it will be my face if I fuck this up
>>
>>61910192
>>>/biz/
GTFO this is /g/
sage
>>
>>61910213
I acknowledge that, but you see, this is time sensitive and I'm not a 15 year old trying to build his first PC. This is for a customer paying $5,000 and giving me a percentage of his monthly profits as well as 10% of his costs. Your post is useless, as are you.
>>
>>61910251
/biz/ was created when /g/ complained that it was overrun by you fags.
You have your containmentboard, come here and say to ME my post is useless?
GTFO already faggot.
>>
>>61910288
You're one rageful idiot. You chose to post here, retard. I'm done with you now.
>>
>>61910345
this is my board after all. i can do whatever i want on my property, bitch.
>>
>>61910361
You're a 15-19 year old male with no friends and you troll people on /g/ all day, while you actually lack any knowledge of computers.
Good day to you
>>
>>61910379
>i've been on 4chan since 13 years
>so i'm 2-6 yo
>hoew to install inernetz?
>>
>>61910411
Impressive someone as autistic as you decided to upgrade from a lurker to a poster. Don't you spergies tend to get shy?
>>
>>61910421
You keep entertaing me, cutie.
i'm about to finish, don't stop now!
>>
As I was stating, I have a customer who is putting $5,000 down to finance a 13 GPU mining rig. I need to know more about compatibility with nVidia & AMD cards on ethOS.
>>
>>61910495
don't play hard to get ;^)
come install gentoo with me
>>
>>61910495
okey gret blog. how 2 unsub scrib?
Just go back to /biz/ no one here likes you or your meme currencies or how much you pay for the hardware
>>
>>61910533
Dude, I haven't been on 4chan in so long. /g/ is where I come for tech advice, I'm not going to a memeboard, thank you very much.
>>
>>61910688
wrong board. We're not named consumer advice, doesn't matter how much you want it to be.
welcome to /g/
>>
>>61910749
I NEED TECH ADVICE FOR COMPATIBILITY
LEARN TO READ
BEFORE YOU POST
>>
>for dualmining of BCC
>not BBC
shiggy
>>
>>61911789
like the other anons said, this is not /tech advice/
just go to /sqt/ and ask there
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.