[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Choose your language

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

File: 1499662052973.jpg (71KB, 682x680px) Image search: [Google]
1499662052973.jpg
71KB, 682x680px
Each of these 3 Programming Languages will come with their own scenario but you can only choose one of then.

1) Choosing C++ allows you to be a young, cute female programmer working at an all female video game studio located in Japan. Depending on your body type, you may or may not be put in yuri situations with your female sempai. The downside of this world is unknown to yourself, every time you strip off your clothes or take a shower, the sight of your supple body is broadcasted to viewers from another dimension without your awareness or knowledge.

2) Choosing Python allows you be an overworked wage slave code monkey but you can look forward to coming home everyday from work to a female dragon maid who increasingly invites more of her fellow dragons over to play or hang out with you. The downside to such a living arrangement is your female dragon maid repeatedly trying to trick you into eating her chopped off tail or get you to breed with her when you let your guard down.

3) Choosing Java allows you to reincarnate as a cute trap living in a fantasy world after you get involved in a traffic accident involving a speeding car. The fantasy world you have reincarnated in is filled with giant mechs and you get the offer to be a mech pilot when you grow up. Not only that but since the concept of software does not exist yet in this world, you have the opportunity to become a historical legendary figure in this fantasy world using the knowledge and wisdom you gained from living on Earth. The downside to this fantasy world is occasional invasion from the wilderness featuring demonic beasts in the form of giant man eating insects.

So, which programming language will you choose, /g/?
>>
C#
>>
>>61328192
def on_balance:
return 'yep'
>>
C++ with dragons
>>
>>61328192
What do I get for PHP?

Besides instant ritual sucide I mean.
>>
>>61328192
Fuck off.
>>
>>61328192
Kobayashi is cute! CUTE!
>>
>>61328192
>The downside of this world is unknown to yourself, every time you strip off your clothes or take a shower, the sight of your supple body is broadcasted to viewers from another dimension without your awareness or knowledge.
This is not a downside.
>>
>>61328299
You get to watch as your wife breeds her son. The downside is something else entirely.
>>
not technology
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 432x432px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 432x432px
Python is the clear winner
>>
>>61328192
#2 seems to have a slight edge over the others
>>
>>61328192
>The fantasy world you have reincarnated in is filled with giant mechs and you get the offer to be a mech pilot when you grow up
#3 only because it sounds exciting unlike the other two being boring daily life shit.
>>
>>61329347
Dude. Hot dragon threesomes on the regular. What is wrong with you
>>
>>61329410
I'd rather fight insects while installing gentoo than triple dragon pusi

kanna is tempting but mechas sound better
>>
>>61328314
Kobayashi best girl.
>>
Who is the third one? Also, Lain should be lisp or C?
>>
SPARC assembly
>>
haha nice thread
>>
>>61328192
These kinds of posts is what autism looks like
>>
>>61329678
Iirc the language navi used was a derivative of lisp, but either could work for lain, assembly even more so.
>>
File: 9.png (1MB, 1522x1080px) Image search: [Google]
9.png
1MB, 1522x1080px
>>61328192
>anime coding
>no Lisp

What a let-down.
>>
I exclusively use C# these days. It's like like I'm writing drivers or working under enterprise JAVA-ONLY restrictions, so I never really have a need to use anything else...
>>
>>61328192
>implying java code monkeys would have "wisdom and knowledge"
>>
>>61330247
/thread
>>
>>61329982
is it any good?
>>
>>61328252
In [1]: def on_balance:
...: return 'yep'
File "<ipython-input-1-419dedc4bce9>", line 1
def on_balance:
^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax
>>
>>61328192
Fuck I wouldn't mind tail or breeding with her.
>>
ignoring the dumb erp, having to choose between C++, Python, or Java the only choice is C++
>>
>>61328192
Asking for a friend: is the first pic from "New Game!" and is it sexual in nature?
>>
>The downside to such a living arrangement is your female dragon maid repeatedly trying to trick you into eating her chopped off tail or get you to breed with her when you let your guard down.

How exactly is this a downside?
>>
>>61328192
Go
>>
>>61328192
HTML
>>
>>61333592
Yes and there is fanservice.
>>61328192
Your anime choices are shit. Your thread is bad too.
>>
>>61328192
x86/x64 assembly no need for any puny os and no performance issues
>>
>>61328192
for the java scenario will the insects try eat me if they find out about my dick?
>>
>>61328299
AIDS.
>>
>>61328314
Weebs a shit, SHIT!
>>
>>61328192
Can I have the middle anime screenshot by itself?
>>
>>61328192
>2) Choosing Python allows you be an overworked wage slave code monkey but you can look forward to coming home everyday from work to a female dragon maid who increasingly invites more of her fellow dragons over to play or hang out with you. The downside to such a living arrangement is your female dragon maid repeatedly trying to trick you into eating her chopped off tail or get you to breed with her when you let your guard down.
Do I get to be Kobayashi? This is important.
Also am I somehow locked into this job? Am I unable to ever learn anything else, how does this work?
Also, she probably isn't trying to kill me by making me eat her tail, so might as well.
>>
File: 1484449840161.webm (61KB, 180x236px) Image search: [Google]
1484449840161.webm
61KB, 180x236px
>>61328192
Bash.
>>
>>61333552
Invalid syntax gives me ptsd
>>
>>61328192
Any decent programmer knows all three so I'm going to be a cute """female""" Japanese trap working as an indie mech driver and fucking his dragon maid afterwards.
>>
Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider
if you like linux kernel source code
and buffer overflows
>>
Python, Kobayashi is a cute!
>>
C++ seems like the comfiest and potentially best option. Also what is that third anime, sounds pretty cool
>>
>>61334668
Knights and Magic, 2 eps in
>>
>>61333811
why does this dude keep wagging his dick around? the fuck outta here.
>>
>>61328299
3 feet but 1 arm
>>
>>61333678
4chan is a shit so is the perfect marriage.
>>>/out/

>>61330779
We need a new version.
>>
>>61328314
superior tastes here
>>
>>61333592
>Asking for a friend:
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>61328192
Piloting giant robots, every time. Being a magic prodigy cute boy is a bonus. I don't even dislike Java so this is a no brainer.
>>
>>61328192
Really statistic
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.