[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What penis pumps do /g/entlemen prefer? I have been having trouble

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (96KB, 1227x920px)
maxresdefault.jpg
96KB, 1227x920px
What penis pumps do /g/entlemen prefer? I have been having trouble finding one that isn't ridiculously strong on the pressure. Purpled out more than once on my current one.

Pic related
>>
Snake oils
>>
I mean... I guess penis pumps are technology...
>>
/g/: A wonderful place
>>
File: 1493883853798-k.png (409KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1493883853798-k.png
409KB, 728x546px
How insecure do you have to be to use this?
>>
>>61315574
nanda kore wa

what's the purpose of that thing
>>
>>61315651
creates a vacuum around your dick, low pressure results in high blood flow and a large penis

Purpling is when you overdo it and your dick turns purple
>>
>>61315651
It's for people with erectile dysfunction. Their body can't generate the blood pressure to get an erection, so they remove pressure outside of their dick to achieve it.
>>
>>61315574
What do you use it for, anon? Enlargement, dysfunction or just generally to get rock hard?
>>
don't these like destroy your abilities to get boners naturally?
>>
>>61315634
>tfw varicose veins on my penis
It's just like my japanese animes
>>
>>61315677
Enlargement. I was skeptical but I'll try anything once, and the results I've seen from my own tests are significant enough to me to continue. Helps my self confidence tremendously.
>>
i feel like my dick would split in half if i ever tried one of these. there must be something wrong with my dick, because i can get so hard that my dick turns a little bit purple and goes numb without any extra pressure or other black magic.
>>
>>61315701
try and post results
>>
>>61315694
That's because your dick is accumulating scar tissue from being forcibly stretched larger than natural. It's very likely it will give you erectile dysfunction.

How tall are you and how much do you weigh?
>>
>>61315738
6'1", 160. I don't think it's scar tissue, I've been using it for a few months and my dick still feels flexible and supple. Only pain I get is during use and a light throbbing afterwards but it fades quick.

What PSI do you guys go down to?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S4eqDZ6yBw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbM5Tq7huy0

sextoy teardowns
>>
Is there a way to rig one of these to a fleshlight so i can get that succ fuck? Just squeezing the air out is fine, but there has to be an easier way.
>>
>>61315769
You forgot one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClSch3zLC0k
>>
>>61315765
You probably have too much body fat. A good rule of thumb is to press down at the base of your dick and measure the difference. Double that and that's how much of your penis is hiding in your body.

So if your dick is 4 inches right now, but you can press down 1 inch, then losing some weight will make your visible penis 6 inches.
>>
>>61315824
Nah I am a good weight. In fact I only began accruing pubic fat in the last month or so due to a temporary lifestyle change, but what is there doesn't significantly affect my penis length, perhaps an eight of an inch. It's really insignificant. My penis is 5.5 as is and I'm relatively satisfied with the length I just love to see it all pumped up and twitching. And I love knowing that each session enlarges it a bit more.

Just something to watch evolve over time. Progress is satisfying
>>
so tell me, are you pumping your dicks for women or men? chances are more men see your dick than women..
>>
>>61315872
It's not about your weight. It's about your body fat percentage. If you can only press down 1/8 of an inch then you're doing something wrong. I can press 1/8 of an inch on my kneecaps, and that's literally just skin on top of bone.

But whatever. Enjoy damaging your dick.
>>
>>61315918
Just because you're a fatty doesn't mean OP is.
>>
>>61315574
...dude, its all fucking bullsh. If your chick isn't 'pleasured' enough, give her a massage before sex, loosens them up and makes it easier for her to orgasm. Obviously demand some shit in return, you don't want to be a manslave.

If your single and think an extra inch is what's holding you back from getting laid, then you're just focusing all of your insecurities on that one thing.
>>
sex toys are not technology. Well, except for dragon dildos. So
>>>/trash/
>>>/b/
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>61315634
Women get implants and cake on makeup so i guess this guy is as insecure
>>
>>61315918
>being able to press down on your kneecaps at all
holy fuck fatty
>>
>>61315824
6'1/160 is kinda thin, dude. Unless he has some weird goblin body
>>
>>61315574
What's the one on the far right called, looks legit
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.