[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is his endgame???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

What is his endgame???
>>
literally who??
>>
>>61055158
welcome to /g
now git >>>/out/
>>
>>61055013
To fuck things up.
>AMD releases killer line of server CPUs
>let's just sponsor the Olympic Games
B R A V O I N T E L.
>>
Getting fucked in the ass by Dr. Lisa Su.
>>
>>61055214
lets b honest tho, most of intel customers dont give an andy sixx about actual performance, they just want the intel inside sticker
just like mac buyers
>>
>>61055252
Datacenter give ~0 shits about good goy inside sticker. They want more perf, more I/O, more memory and lower TCO all in one package. AMD gives them that.
>>
>>61055269
Intel is going for 'reliability' and 'trusted computing'. Computing that you can rely on, not prone to errors and such.
That's the marketing angle they're going with to OEMS. They're going "well you can take choose quality intel parts, or take designating shitting processors". "If they're that cheap, you really think there isn't something wrong with them? You'll pay down the line for not going intel"
>>
To be voted out by the board with a golden parachute.
>>
>>61055309
>Intel is going for 'reliability' and 'trusted computing'.
With no on-the-fly memory encryption?
>Computing that you can rely on, not prone to errors and such.
Purley is EXTREMELY prone to errors, early Purley had no SGX and no Optane.
>That's the marketing angle they're going with to OEMS.
As you see, OEMs went with AMD.
>>
>>61055013
Crashing Intel with no survivors
>>
>>61055327
>OEMs went with AMD.
I didn't say it would work, I'm just saying that's what they're going for.
>>
>>61055013

Being kicked out by the board before 2017 ends.
>>
>>61056030
doubt it, all intel had was their bribes and hyperthreading, now they are both gone, unless they were sitting on some dank new tech they are done
pretty sure they will have tech tho, big gains in 3d transistors for example
>>
>>61056287
>3d transistors
You mean FinFETs?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.