[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you apple users cope with the jewishness?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: pay.png (8KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
pay.png
8KB, 1200x630px
This is not an apple hate thread but a genuine question. I used to have an iPhone and it was pretty okay tech but the way everything on it is restricted to make you pay more was just too much for me. If sd cards and 3rd party payment apps are blocked for no reason but to milk you that annoys me. If my phone gets slow after a forced firmware update to make me buy a new one I get mad and never buy one again. Do those things never bother you? Is it the design that makes it worth it? Really wanna know
>>
Most Apple users don't have a need for the things you listed anyways. They think that blocking third party payment apps is good because less competition means more vendors will be forced to accept Apple pay and there's less fragmentation of the market or whatever.
>>
File: 1472016960382.jpg (299KB, 996x954px) Image search: [Google]
1472016960382.jpg
299KB, 996x954px
>>60981746
>apple users
>>
>>60981746
As someone already said, normies don't give a fuck about that stuff
>>
Apple users can afford the best, if you want to settle for a less secure and more laggy phones because you are want to save a few bucks on storage by using an SD cards or whatever nobody is stopping you
>>
File: 1486363954942.jpg (249KB, 1198x836px) Image search: [Google]
1486363954942.jpg
249KB, 1198x836px
>>60982045
Nothing lags more than lagPhones.
>>
>>60982055
hmm if this is true how come it didnt happen on the last 2 iphone releases?

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=iphone%20slow

lmao fucking poorfags
>>
File: best way to milk a sheep.jpg (48KB, 400x482px) Image search: [Google]
best way to milk a sheep.jpg
48KB, 400x482px
>>60982009
There's a huge constituency out there that unironically hates freedom. They want to live in a walled garden. They hate having to make choices or do anything on their own. They want daddy to tell them whats best and they'll fork over lots of money to make it happen.

It's really sad.
>>
>If my phone gets slow after a forced firmware update to make me buy a new one I get mad and never buy one again.

The designers at Apple have one goal: design and build exactly the products they would want to use. It's ridiculous to say they are making old iPhones slow to make you buy a new one. What is more likely is they keep improving the software and hardware, and do not compromise their new products for the sake of current customers who are too poor to afford new phones. Which is totally fine with me. That's the genius of Apple: what they choose to compromise on (and all design is about compromise) is totally different from other companies.
>>
>>60982096
Maybe they stopped doing it idk, I experienced it with my iPhone 4 and I was pretty much done with it after. I can afford whatever I want but I dont spend money just for the sake of spending money. Not being able to use an SD card is not an elite privilege. It's a missing functionality. It's missing just so you have to buy a larger internal memory for unreasonable prices. So again, doesnt it ever bother you to get ripped off, and if so, what makes it worth it?
>>
File: 1490489871229.jpg (163KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490489871229.jpg
163KB, 640x480px
>>60982188
>t. iToddler
>>
>OP get's no answer
applefags proved to be retards once again
>>
>>60982410
It's almost like... Wait for it... Apple customers are not enthusiasts and don't browse /g/...
>>
File: 1489522271258.jpg (50KB, 433x469px) Image search: [Google]
1489522271258.jpg
50KB, 433x469px
>>60982463
It's almost like... Wait for it... Apple customers don't care about technology and don't belong /g/...
>>
>>60982410
OP is a retard, that's why he's not getting any answers. I don't know what secret features he is referring to that apparently cost money.

>>60982463
Wouldn't call myself an "enthusiast", but I like my MBP and iPhone quite a lot.
>>
>>60982463
but they do Anon, there's always at least 2 Apple shill threads up talking bout muh high class phone and muh security
>>
>>60982490
>>>/fa/
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>60982210
I hope they did, ios 11 is around the corner and i dont want my ipad air turn into a laggy mess (ios9 was like that, but surprisingly 10 runs smoother)
>>
File: image.jpg (202KB, 640x823px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202KB, 640x823px
>>60981746
Legit Apple user here, I also have other iDevices than iPod. The main thing that keeps me in this locked up ecosystem is the easeness of setting it up once and forgetting about it. I had to buy various subscriptions during my time I spent with my devices, mainly because iTunes was too fucking shitty, but there is also another thing to consider: Does it worth spending hours on getting useless Android shit working when I can shell out a bunch of bucks for the MPAA jew? I fed up at some point and spent thousands on Apple products, now I am posting from my comfy couch with a comfy device, listening to a comfy melody from a streaming service.
>>
>>60982514
You sure told me!
>>
>>60982490
>I don't know what secret features he is referring to
funnyfacepalmimage.png
Off course, you can't miss what you' ve never had
>>
>>60982494
(you)s are the profit that incentivize behavior on 4chan. At least half of the Apple defenders are not actually fanboys, they're just shitposting.
>>
>>60981746
Just got an iphone 7 for free, and this shit is already bothering me. Functionally, it doesn't do anything android didn't, and in some cases does less (*cough* headphone jack *cough*). There's also the constant autofellatio about their own products being the best.

>t. poorfag
Even if I wasn't poor I wouldn't spend money on this.
>>
>>60982530
>t. iToddler
>>
>>60982564
They briefly killed (you)s on but brought it back.
Probably shat themselves when 95% of redditors threatened to leave the site.
>>
>>60982530
>it worth spending hours on getting useless Android shit working when I can shell out a bunch of bucks for the MPAA jew?

They got a good racket going. Put needless roadblocks in front of people and then charge money to get around them. I wish people like you wouldn't enable this kind of behavior.
>>
>>60982541
Logical fallacy - the post.

Name one of those features, and I'll not only tell you that you're dead wrong, but also that you're a huge faggot.
>>
>>60981746
I don't own any Mac shit, but the payment app thing makes sense at least. More people have an iPhone than MC or AMEX iirc, and consolidating the transactions to only use their own app along with the new "security chip" or whatever it is probably offers better security than a third party app would.

Can't justify the SD card thing though, but hey that's why I never picked up an iPhone in the first place.
>>
>>60982617
They wouldn't be able to stay in business if nobody paid for the content, you wouldn't be able to watch latest Hollywood gimmick if it wasn't for the people like me. The actors, the cameraman, music producers, scenarists, costume makers, producers, the secretary, the janitor, the paper they use to print things and the company all demands money, it has to come from somewhere.
>>
>>60981746
>sd cards
This has been absent since the very first iPhone. Please don't tell me you've expected any kind of SD card support now?

>3rd party payment apps blocked
Name one, other than Android Pay. I hardly ever use Apple Pay, and I try really hard to find which stores that even fucking support NFC. Burgerstan sure fucking loves card swipers.

>forced firmware update
The notification is there, but you aren't "forced" to install it. Be glad you have any kind of firmware update available; few Android phones are lucky to get past one version, and those are the most expensive ones. I upgrade my iPhone every one or two generations (because I can), so if you want to have a planned obsolete device for 5+ years, that's your problem.

Keep in mind that Apple devices are not potential tinkering devices for Pajeets. You're paying for a retard-proofed ecosystem that's almost guaranteed to work right out of the box. If you don't want to join the Apple dick-riding club, then get an Android.

Don't know what the point of this thread is other than:
>hurr iPhone is more expensive
>look let's laugh at the iSheeple for slightly spending more
>>
>>60982630
Oh boy here we go
I gave multiple examples. If you can't understand or even imagine what "putting an sd card in a phone" or "installing a third party payment app" means you should just emjoy your icuckold silently and not participate in this conversation or any thread on /g/ cus you dont know shit. But thats not what youre gonna do off course. You're gonna tell me I'm dead wrong and a huge faggot because ur soo cooool
>>
>>60982784
>"putting an sd card in a phone"
It doesn't have an SD card reader, no iPhone ever had one. Plenty of Android phones doesn't have one either, I really don't see how you can say that "sd cards are blocked" when there isn't a SD card reader there in the fucking first place...

>"installing a third party payment app"
But anon, I have a third party payment app installed right now... Yes, it supports NFC too.

Also, "forced firmware updates"? They're not forced, you manage your update settings and can tell it to never update automatically.
>>
>>60981746

>SD cards

SD cards suck. It took Google for-fucking-ever to even figure out how they wanted to implement them, and they’re still slow as shit compared to internal storage. It’s also one more thing to fuck around with waterproofing. I’m not saying it’s impossible to waterproof it – because I know one of you mongoloids will inevitably jump down my throat and say BUT SAMSUNG DIDDIT – but there *is* extra engineering effort that’s necessary when it’s present. Same for the headphone jack, really.

>third party payment apps

I object to the mad rush of shitty, derivative, half-baked payment apps that only exist because everyone wants to have the transaction fees all to themselves. I’d rather have one good one than a million competing shitty ones. Which is what – by the very nature of the situation – happens when you *allow* a million competing shitty ones, because everyone wants their cut of the money.

>phone gets slow

That’s either a myth or a trend that’s reversed. I can’t tell which. I only jumped on board iOS with the 6S, but I interact with the 5S, 6S, SE, and 7 on a regular basis, and they’re all fine. The 6 sucks, but that’s because the 6 sucks, not because iOS is a Jewish conspiracy.
>>
>>60983116
>t. iToddler
>>
>>60983147

4chan should filter ‘t. iToddler’ to ‘I have no valid criticisms of your post’, because that’s pretty much what it means.
>>
>>60983163
>t. iToddler
>>
>>60983163
>t. iToddler
>>
>>60983163
>>60983116
>t. iToddler
>>
>>60983185
>>60983201
>>60983497
>t. iToddler
>>
>>60983509
>t. iToddler
>>
>>60983570
>t. iToddler
>>
>>60983163
>t. iToddler
>>
>>60981746
3rd party isnt blocked, you just have to do some bullshit that applel normies knows how to understand. You have to allow it from deep within the settings, and you have to "trust" (as apple calls it) it for every different developer
>>
>>60983666
>t. iToddler
>>
>>60983800
>t. iToddler
>>
>>60981746
Solution is not to buy apple products
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.