[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you poison a torrent? I want to ruin the torrents for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1475543287977.jpg (187KB, 1280x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1475543287977.jpg
187KB, 1280x1080px
How do you poison a torrent?
I want to ruin the torrents for popular linux distros to stop people from using that shitOS
>>
File: 1338380654399.gif (160KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1338380654399.gif
160KB, 800x450px
>>60866267
m~masaka!!
>>
>>60866267
its always the moeposting-bait-thread-makin-windows-using-dickless-fuck-faced-multidicksucking-cocksucking faggots that shit on Linux isn't it? Well we're fokin tired of yer shit m8 take it somewhere else would ya
>>>/wsr/
>>>/r/
>>>literally fucking anywhere but the entire base of linux users.
>>
>>60866267
sudo apt-get install torrent-wrecker
make clean
make destroyLinux
./destroyLinux
>>
>>60866267
>How do you poison a torrent?
>I want to ruin the torrents for popular linux distros to stop people from using that shitOS

No need for that, man. Why ruin them when all popular distros had already been ruined by developers. If you actually wanna do something really evil just meme people into installing them and keep seeding dat shit, kek.
>>
intercept unencrypted traffic to and from the torrent links the distributions host
replace legitimate torrent magnet links with malicious ones
this works for any type of data though, not just torrents
>>
>>60866267
you dont you retard. all the chunks are checksumed, and a node which receives multiple corrupt chunks will be blacklisted by other nodes which receive them.
>>
>>60866267
get their IP and DDoS them peers individually
>>
File: q4pXd54.png (162KB, 568x602px) Image search: [Google]
q4pXd54.png
162KB, 568x602px
>>60866267
>>60866303
>>60866307
>>60866317
>>60867784
I know this is bait, but seriously, I can't take anymore of this.
>>>/v/, either actually LEARN informatics or fuck off.
I'm sick, physically and emotionally sick, of your incessant shitposting.
If you don't understand a topic, don't comment on it.
Linux is the furthest away from being obsolete compared to the proprietary and bricked shitfest that is Macintosh software and hardware, or the banal and bloated botware of Micropenis.
If you want play your shitty AAA games (in which they don't even bother anymore), rather than actually contribute to intelligent technology related discussion? That's great.
But newsflash!
We have a containment board for that rubbish:
>>>/v/
>Go home!
>Picture very much related, it is you trying to browse and understand TRUE /g/threads.
>>
>>60867811
Not /v/ but since when I cut down on my shitposting, the Nyaa Replacements Generals died out, literally. The threads would reach bump limit in the span of 8 hours but they last a bunch of days now. Be careful what you wish for.
>>
>>60867811
>le /v/ boogie man
Go watch some more anime
>>
>>60866267
>shitOS
Windows? that's not Linux
>>
>>60867943
>le
back to plebbit
>>
>>60869093
Plebbit? Shit, I thought it was from ebaums world
>>
>>60866267
If you want to ruin Linux, just advocate for systemd and it'll be more effective.

Torrents checksum every chunk so unless you manage some break through in number theory all you will do is force people to download a few chunks again from someone else.
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (205KB, 736x707px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
205KB, 736x707px
>Mfw wintoddlers have become so desperate that they have to force people into using their shit OS
>>
>>60867811
>Sipser chapter 7

I hated that book.
>>
>>60866267
You can only create your own malicious namesake torrent, upload it to a public torrent site and seed it from many different IPs before getting flagged as fake, but this won't help with the vast majority of users who obtain the torrent from the creators themselves or validate checksums and signatures.
The beauty in BitTorrent over previous P2P networks is that it only handles distribution and verification of downloads, not finding them in the first place.
>>
>>60866267
>>60866300
wtf i love anime now
>>
>>60867811
/thread
>>
>>60866267
By supporting pantsu
>>
>>60870529
Who
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.