[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good cheap headphones?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (553KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
553KB, 960x1280px
They need to be comfortable
>>
>>>/g/csg
>>
>>60779978
Koss Porta Pro
>Comfy as fuck
>9/10 sound
>cool retro look
>lifetime warranty
>like £20
>>
>>60780041
I don't want to talk about weebshit
>>
Sennheiser HD598
>>
>>60780228
>falling for the lifetime warranty meme
It's the lifetime of the product, not your lifetime.
>>
>>60780228
>KPP
>comfy
fuck no. My friend has them, they fucking suck. They sound subpar too, even for $20.
>>
What is cheap to you?
>>
>porta pros in 2017
>>
>>60779978
Just get some cheap earbuds from walmart for like $20 dollars.
>>
Audeze LCD-4
>>
>>60779978
Cheap "kz" earbuds with berrylium drivers cost around $10 shipped, and sound quality is the best for anything under $100 imo.
>>
>>60783452
Adding: any of the cheap no name Chinese pair of headphones that use berrylium drivers sound better than their prices would suggest. Stay away from the mi brand, because they attach an unnecessary premium for their headphones, and it no longer becomes a bargain if over $50.
>>
>>60780228
this ^
They are the best I've listened to for that price. The only problem is that the cord can to break quite easily if you are traveling with them, but for that there's the life time warranty.
>>60780311
And how long is that? I've had mine speakers replaced 4 times I think, no questions asked just to fill out the form on their website and you get new speakers in the mail. As in this video
http://www.koss.se/images/myportavideo.mp4
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.