[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JPA + Spring + AngularJS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: technologiestack.png (111KB, 1109x851px) Image search: [Google]
technologiestack.png
111KB, 1109x851px
So, anyone here works with JPA + Spring + AngularJS?
Need to learn those things as fast as possible.
Videos, books, anything

I have some experience with Java Web and Hibernate...
>>
>>60747287
>spring
>hibernate
Just stop anon and instead concentrate on other frameworks.Spring is a convoluted mess and ABSOLUTE shit.

Incase you want to still do it read the books Just Spring and Spring in action,spring documentation and do those tutorials on their site.
>>
>>60747287
the only thing to learn about jpa/hibernate is to avoid it. It's fucking cancerous and does nothing but creating hard to find bugs. Sql-speaking objects or jdbi sql repositories are the way to go. Abstracting away sql to turn a db into a set of objects does not compute and destroys concepts like transactions
>>
>>60747443
spring boot's comfy tho. Gets you set up in no time with no trouble at all. This project I have in it is the easiest of the bunch despite being as complex as the rest of them.
>>
>>60747287

Learn AngularJS quick:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW5YeuERMmlnqo4oq8vwUpg

Sadly I cannot help you with Spring. My stack of choice is serverless and pythonic.
>>
Is it really conventional for web developers to cram so much bullshit abstraction on top of a database like this? What's wrong with plain SQL queries in backend code? Does everyone swap out their RDBMS for something else every Tuesday?
>>
hibernate can be ok, as long as you are not trying to build some high performance stuff.
spring is just a no-no, dump it before you lose you mind
>>
>>60747596
Big softwares, etc

But agree that less abstraction = faster
>>
>>60747287

The meme stack. God save your soul
>>
>>60747443
>>60747468
>>60747596
>>60747839
>>60749105
>>60749981
Why the haters?
>>
>>60750186
>>60750186
>>60750186
>>
>>60747287
>Spring

Legit wrote a book on that like ten years ago
>>
>>60750439
...Ok.
>>
>>60749105

I don't know man, are projects really that big you can't use BULK queries and automated scripts to manage your database? I personally hate and avoid like a plague everything that is not straight DB <-> model <-> GUI, just seems like extra work for me instead of facilitating anything.
>>
>>60750864
You forgot the controllers.
>>
File: FWinthrop-Prag.jpg (26KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
FWinthrop-Prag.jpg
26KB, 576x432px
>>60747287
I used to have a lot of PDF books on all three but I deleted them all since they weren't written by PoC/Women. Sorry.
>>
>>60747287
This might help with Angular: https://github.com/jmcunningham/AngularJS-Learning
http://pdf.th7.cn/down/files/1502/AngularJS%20Web%20Application%20Development%20Cookbook.pdf

Don't have anything for the others. Good luck tho.
>>
>>60747287
>>>/g/wdg
>>
>>60747287
Use JHipster, thank me later, ignore the rest of the thread.
>>
>>60747287
Spring philosophy just plain sucks.
Creating classes on the fly depending on XML files? Plugging behaviour depending on method name? At runtime?
Fuck you, I want the compiler to tell me when something is wrong.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.