[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

assistance needed ASAP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: shy guy.jpg (143KB, 478x603px) Image search: [Google]
shy guy.jpg
143KB, 478x603px
Before I begin with this post I want to make the disclaimer that I am doing this for a good friend of mine who is in a rather desperate situation. This is not some elaborate joke or hoax to entertain yourselves with. Only serious inquiries for assistance will be fueled and done so privately. The following is the verbatim request of his: "I have been working far undercover for around three years with a business associate and mentor of mine who recently went missing. He is a high ranking member of an inner circle fraternity and has been involved in their hidden networks and I have directly coordinated efforts with him and been his confidante for the same three year duration. In March we were supposed to depart for Southern California so that I could be the CFO of his arms trading corporation and for our debriefing we were to receive for the actual activities we would be involved in. I was notified of this the last time we spoke which was roughly around March 5th. Three days later his phone was completely cut off and he went dark without giving me prior notice. Members of his fraternity refused to give me information and channels through law enforcement have, of course, proven to be nil and useless. I had an associate, with help of people he met through the web, track his whereabouts to the old R&D area in Death Valley, which was the area he had told me he and I would be for our debriefing. I was recently laid off from my job (my instincts tell me it was sabotage having to due with all of this) and other than going completely dark and vanishing myself, have exhausted my resources. I have turned to you because he has conducted activities in the hacker/cyber community before (Anon, etc) and it's of utmost importance that he and I re-establish communications so I can have a decent framework to work with and follow pertaining to what lies next for both him and myself."

P.S. Enjoy the picture of this Shy Guy waving.
>>
what was the question again?
>>
>>60719045
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>60719073
I am looking for someone to assist me in tracking down a colleague who went missing.
>>
>>60719215
Ill help you, but were going to need some funding for this.
Send the helicopter to my place tonight. Time is a factor here.
>>
Sounds like mental illness.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.