[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/nrg/ - Nyaa Replacements General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 494
Thread images: 50

File: renchon_shades.png (853KB, 2517x3256px) Image search: [Google]
renchon_shades.png
853KB, 2517x3256px
Previous >>60706227

This thread is for the discussion of NyaaPantsu (pantsu.cat), a free (FOSS) torrent indexer, and other nyaa alternatives.
The aim of this project is to write a fully featured nyaa.se replacement in golang that anyone will be able to deploy locally or remotely.

FAQ
>https://pastebin.com/Gq9MrJN5

Links
>https://pastebin.com/40aFT7CN

>Why is Pantsu down/error 502?
Most likely because the team is deploying changes. Wait for a bit and refresh the page. It should be mostly stable now.

News
>AniDex and .si scrapers are done (deployment soon)
>Elastic search is fixed and has been optimized
>Trying to ensure pantsu uptime (over 90% now)
>Possible AniDB integration (shanaproject like)
>Working on CSRF protection
>Improving SEO
>Adding auto-refreshing
>Theme fix up is still ongoing (made more consistent)
>Sessions no longer expire when we restart
>Actual config files
>More mod tools
>Deployment script updates
>Various bug fixes and general improvements

Dev live server:
>https://dev.pantsu.cat

Database dumps:
>https://nyaa.pantsu.cat/dbdumps

Local Client:
>An anon made a local client in case the online sources are down: instructions and download at
>https://nyanner.net
qBittorrent plugin for Pantsu.
>https://github.com/4chenz/pantsu-plugin

Development roadmap:
>https://trello.com/b/gMJBwoRq/nyaa-pantsu-cat-roadmap

NyaaPantsu Status:
>https://status.pantsu.cat
>Copyrighters wall of shame
https://transparency.pantsu.cat

Development and discussion channel:
>https://github.com/NyaaPantsu/nyaa
>#nyaapantsu on Rizon
>>>/g/nrg
>>
nyaazi permanently stores ips of uploaders
https://github.com/nyaadevs/nyaa/blob/3165389d52c4d357a6e6eca56d061f3751592948/nyaa/models.py#L121

Don't upload torrents there unless you want to risk getting fucko'd when nyaazi gets seized.

by the way I want to FUCK renchon
>>
I can't believe Pantsu is fucking dead
>>
>9:36
>Pantsudev still not active

Where were you when Pantsudev died
>>
>>60716225
In my chair, sweating profusely typing this post
>>
>>60716225
No I'm here.
Just setting up the scraper.
>>
>>60716239
Do you ever sleep in or go to bed late?
>>
>>60716269
I go to bed around midnight or later usually.
But I wake up around the same time everyday I just don't immediately post on IRC.
>>
>>60716298
Do you think kipukun and alucard would make a cute couple?
>>
hey guys I am seeding a shitton of old nyaa torrents

so far I used utorrent 2.2.1 but I picked that years ago. are there any better programs for it now?
>>
I think the scraper finally works.
>>
>>60716330
Nothing really big. Torrents haven't changed much in years.
>>
>>60716343
Omedetou
>>
>>60716330
Deluge has a better interface, qBittorrent is a meme

>>60716343
>I think
Stop using vague words
>>
>>60716098
Oh no
>>
File: Omedetou.gif (274KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
Omedetou.gif
274KB, 500x341px
>>60716343
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB7IAXrCkO8
>>
>>60716098
Say, can they sell those data to Japanese companies?
>>
>>60716098
What are access logs? Those are stored by default too. Your IP isn't hard to figure out from a site owner perspective. Also, nyaa.se stored them too. How else do you prevent spam? I'll be waiting for your suggestion.

And really >seized
What are you 12? This isn't TPB, no one is getting seized.
>>
>>60716343
that's great!
what does it scrape?
>>
>>60716098
so THAT'S why they won't dump the db
>>
>>60716409
>What are access logs
Access logs aren't stored indefinitely.

>Your IP isn't hard to figure out from a site owner perspective
How the fuck is that even relevant?

>How else do you prevent spam?
Uploading requires an account.

There is absolutely no reason to store the ip with every single torrent.
>>
>>60716412
anidex and nyaa.si
>>
File: 1492820110352.jpg (129KB, 452x680px) Image search: [Google]
1492820110352.jpg
129KB, 452x680px
Reading those DMCA complaints

comeso ones are the best TRACY!
>>
>>60716373
Sorry.
>>
>>60716450
Will it DEFINITELY avoid duplicates?
>>
>>60716463
It should.
I just tested it in production.
>>
>>60716443
Cartel data mining confirmed
>>
>>60716446
Access logs can be stored indefinitely, how do you prove they aren't?

Anonymous uploads exist, how to prevent spam without IP logging?
>>
>>60716409
How long do you need to store an IP address to combat spam? I would assume you would have any spam issues resolved after 24 hours at the most, and that's being generous. So you really shouldn't have to store access logs or IP addresses after that.
>>
>>60716488
>Access logs can be stored indefinitely, how do you prove they aren't?
Trust goes a long way here. Nobody trusts Nyaazi admins, especially when people like AMM disrespect peoples' privacy for fun.
>>
>>60716508
Who is "nobody"? Who are you trying to represent exactly?

Also trust is a silly construct, you shouldn't trust any shitty site. Take matters into your own hands with a VPN or similar measure these days. Anyone using arguably illegal sites with their real IP deserves whatever they get.
>>
>>60716493
24 hours is ideal for keeping logs.
For something like this minimal logs should be kept anyway.
>>
>>60716541
>this damage control
>>
>>60716488
>Access logs can be stored indefinitely, how do you prove they aren't?
I can't but that's hardly relevant here.

>Anonymous uploads exist
No they don't.
"Anonymous" is simply a flag on the torrent that hides the username from other users.
The torrent is still linked to the account. If you looked at the link you'd see that for yourself.
>>
>>60716556
Actually if you went to nyaa.si you'd see that you can upload a torrent anonymously, without signing in. Just like at old nyaa.
>>
>>60716541
>Who is "nobody"?
Everyone that isn't an idiot. You earn trust. Nyaazi admins have done nothing to earn that. From everything I've seen they associate with people that are malicious. They are affiliated with HorribleSubs, who leaked the MangaTraders database filled with peoples' private information. They associate with AMM, who harvested the information of people on /f/ for fun. And now it comes out that they're permanently storing metadata about uploaders. Why would anyone trust them?

>Also trust is a silly construct, you shouldn't trust any shitty site.
You shouldn't have to, but that doesn't mean I'm going to use a site run by people I don't trust. There are a billion ways to fingerprint users even if they use a VPN.
>>
File: pantsu.webm (2MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
pantsu.webm
2MB, 720x1280px
>>60716475
>I just tested it in production.
lol
>>
>>60716569
In that case you keep ip logs for a short amount of time for the sole purpose of rate limiting, not store them forever for every torrent.
>>
>>60716607
>He's so bad he has to test in non-prod environments
Point and laugh
>>
Help a nigga out here. Is there a way to sort stuff i search on mobile?

All i get is name sorting which doesn't help at all
>>
>>60716098
[17:15] [~Aureolin] Yes I know
[17:16] [~Aureolin] It was a temporary thing anyway, it will be removed or phased out at some amount of time later on
>>
>>60716752
Yeah, sure.
>>
>>60716717
The bigger problem is that there are no mascots on mobile
>>
>>60716752
>later
why not now?
why would they do it in the first place?
>>
>>60716554
what about long term IP banning for those repeat spammers?
>>
>>60716752
>I'm moving this to a secret repo
>>
>>60716772
To prevent spam and the quickest way was storing uploader IPs so they could be blocked easily, admittedly if we were less lazy we might have done it right from the start.
>>
>>60716769
Panty is fine
>>
>>60716784
The very fact it wasn't hidden is all you proof you should need to know we didn't feel bad about it at all. It was a lazy decision, not a malicious one.
>>
>>60716811
No shit you don't feel bad about it, one of your admins literally leaked a database filled with information about people from a website he hacked.
>>
>>60716792
>To prevent spam
Pantsu had no issues with spam coming from anonymous users.
>>
>>60716792
>>60716811
Who is this?
snowfag?

Kill yourself.
>>
>>60716792
there are other ways to prevent spam, you don't need to tie every single IP to it's torrent and saving it in the DB
>>
>>60716823
The decision of an individual in a 15+ person group doesn't reflect any consensus.

>>60716837
Snowfag prefers to use his trip for maximum epeen. I don't actually care.

>>60716840
Like I said, lazy decision, admittedly maybe not a good one. It is part of the reason our dbdumps are delayed too.
>>
>>60716856
Reimu?
Fuck off, faggot.
>>
>>60716856
>The decision of an individual in a 15+ person group doesn't reflect any consensus.
It does when they have access to your backend and can leak all of that delicious permanently stored information about your users. Even if you only stored logs for 24 hours I have no reason to believe that cunt wouldn't set up a cronjob to backup that data himself.
>>
>>60716878
Reimu can't type coherent sentences like this. Couldn't you come up with better insults? At this rate I'm going to be more insulted at the bytes of my data cap you are wasting.

>>60716888
Who ever said he had backend access? He manages some servers, but the backend is handled by a highly core group. Barely anyone has access to the actual application backend.
>>
>>60716937
>He manages some servers
So what you're telling me is that nobody associated with HorribleSubs or AMM has access to the nyaa.si database, access logs of any form, or any personally identifying information?
>>
>>60716937
>coherent sentences like this
>insulted at the bytes
>>
>>60716974
Some people associated to HS and AMM have access to the site moderation info which includes the user's email address, and when the account was made. That should be it. Only people in the admin group on the site have view access to the IP, such as Aureolin. Mods don't get that, and it is on the way out probably whenever someone gets around to it anyway since we forgot it was indefinitely stored. As I said earlier, probably was a mistake.

>>60716977
Lets not pretend half of the people in these threads aren't Europoor ESLs. What I did wasn't even all that bad.
>>
>>60717049
>Some people associated to HS and AMM have access to the site moderation info which includes the user's email address, and when the account was made.
And you are saying that this is also the case on the servers that "he manages"? In what capacity does he manage these servers? Because that implies to me that he has root access to them.
>>
>>60717081
Snowfag manages the tracker and front end server at the moment, which do both provide some measure of IP info, however the front end merely passed the IPs to the backend for access log purposes, I just checked the front end config again now, and it is configured to not log itself and just pass info to the backend. The tracker I think doesn't provide very useful data anyway, so it should be a non-issue. Almost nobody has DB access, in fact the dev team and ops team are highly separate at this point. I am on the ops team.

If you have questions I can get a trip to identify me easier, however I wouldn't put a username since I don't care to be called anything in particular.
>>
>>60717145
>Snowfag manages the tracker and front end server at the moment, which do both provide some measure of IP info
So what you are now saying is that your previous comment was complete bullshit? Also, Snowfag is the kind of person I would expect to MITM an admin session to gain whatever access to the site he wanted. So saying he only has access to the your load balancer or whatever is not relieving.
>>
>>60716607
This thread will never not make me laugh.
>>
>>60717203
As far as I'm aware he wouldn't know how to MITM anything. And frankly I don't think access to a useless front end constitutes much trust, as I said, the configuration is set and checked fairly often by a few people. I really doubt anyone has a chance to do anything there. And the tracker I believe to be insignificant to begin with since you can obtain peer lists via opentrackers anyway. The entire reason Snowfag is even onboard is because he has the trust of at least one core member, his decision in regards to the MT thing was indeed unfortunate however I don't believe it to be an issue here since he has invested a lot of time and effort into settings things up. I don't see why he would do that just to bring it down.
>>
>>60717284
>As far as I'm aware he wouldn't know how to MITM anything.
It's not comforting to know that your security to prevent Snowfag from running wild is that you think he's to stupid to do anything bad.

>The entire reason Snowfag is even onboard is because he has the trust of at least one core member
That's what concerns me the most. I don't know who that person is, whether they had anything to do with MT, or why they would trust someone actively malicious like Snowfag. Additionally, I don't know how malicious they might be personally. The whole nyaa.si project is shrouded in secrecy to people outside their IRC and they have done nothing to establish trust, but many things to break it.

>I don't see why he would do that just to bring it down.
I don't see why he would hack MT and leak personal information either but well here we are. Some people just fucking suck.

Also, how much information does AMM have access to? Do they manage any infrastructure?
>>
File: 1496249964392.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496249964392.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>60716603
>hey associate with AMM, who harvested the information of people on /f/ for fun.

The more I read about the cartel the more it sounds like a terrible joke that never stopped
>>
>>60717369
>It's not comforting to know that your security to prevent Snowfag from running wild is that you think he's to stupid to do anything bad.
It isn't a matter of stupid, it is more that all he knows is syadmin-ing. He doesn't contribute in the code, because as far as I'm aware, he can't.

>The whole nyaa.si project is shrouded in secrecy to people outside their IRC and they have done nothing to establish trust, but many things to break it.
We're working on better communication, also you'll need to be more specific with when we broke trust. Other than the IP thing, as I said before, that was a lazy decision and nothing more. I could potentially address your concerns.

>I don't see why he would hack MT and leak personal information either but well here we are.
This is actually a misconception, Snowfag was never involved in the actual hacking. He merely obtained the fruits of it to wave around.

>Also, how much information does AMM have access to? Do they manage any infrastructure?
Just a dev, no access.
>>
>>60717431
>it is more that all he knows is syadmin-ing
I'm also a sysadmin (Well more DevOps but whatever) and I always assume that people in similar positions have a similar knowledge set, and there's two things that I know for sure: 1. I'm also dumb and 2. I could still fuck lots of people's shit up for a long time if I had the same level of access that I presume Snowfag to have.

>also you'll need to be more specific with when we broke trust
The people your project associates with, in addition to the IP thing. At the end of the day, I simply don't trust pretty much anything anyone involved with your project says. Whether that's fair or not is irrelevant, you reap the benefits of your peers actions. And your project has some pretty shitty peers.

>He merely obtained the fruits of it to wave around.
Which is why I wouldn't doubt that he would delegate his access to someone more malicious in the future, so they could help him shake things up.
>>
File: 404.png (108KB, 1905x1296px) Image search: [Google]
404.png
108KB, 1905x1296px
This 404 page need some work!
>>
>>60717585
Submit a PR
>>
>>60717597
do you mean create an issue?
i don't know how github
>>
>>60717606
No, "Submit a PR" is one more level of asshole from "Create an Issue". It means "Fix it yourself"
>>
>>60717606
No, I mean fork the project, fix it in your fork, and submit a pull request with your changes
>>
>>60717549
If you are this set in your belief that Snowfag is some sort of evil mastermind I'm afraid I won't be able to dissuade you about it. All I can say is that I, and many others involved, do not believe it to be an issue at this time.

Also as I had said, I can't do anything about the people involved really, so I can't address that.

If it makes you feel any better as I had said earlier, dbdumps are on the way for us. Things just fell behind working on other shit, plus we're in the middle of some hardware upgrades for the backend.
>>
>>60717635
i don't have the skill necessary to fix this otherwise i'd have done it myself
>>
>>60717646
Read some books until you can fix it and then fix it
>>
Fucking 4chan spam filter. I will post this in two parts.

>>60717049
>Only people in the admin group on the site have view access to the IP, such as Aureolin
And who is Aureolin?

I did a little bit of investigation.
1) Blame shows that line in >>60716098 was committed by nyaadev.

2) See logs in >>60716752. Most likely Aureolin == nyaadev. Sunako probably knew this line was committed by Aureolin and Aureolin responded because he was the one who committed it.

3) Now I check my own irc logs
>[@matt] +@api_blueprint.route('/ghetto_import', methods=['POST'])" lol
>[@matt] did you really have to commit this to the git BotoX
>>
>>60717644
I don't think he's a mastermind of anything, that's giving him too much credit. I just think he's an asshole.

>Also as I had said, I can't do anything about the people involved really, so I can't address that.
I understand as much. I'm just trying to help you and whoever else is involved with the project (nobody knows, which is part of the problem) understand why people might not trust nyaa.si

>If it makes you feel any better as I had said earlier, dbdumps are on the way for us.
Transparency goes a long way. It's why I trust Pantsu, for example. Not just the DB dumps though, but they're a nice start. They're open about pretty much everything, even when they buy one of their staff a pizza and how much it cost.
>>
Whenever I click the mascot for the first time, it just plays a short "aa" sound. Second click gets the normal "nyanpass".
>>
>>60717713
Forks fine here in both Firefox and Chrome.
>>
continued from >>60717667 (still trying to bypass retarded 4chan spam filter).

4) Let's find out who committed that ghetto line:
>git log -S "api_blueprint.route('/ghetto_import'" --source --all
>Author: nyaadev
>Date: Mon May 22 01:49:02 2017 +0200
>temporary ghetto import, will be removed once importing is done.
I.e. Aureolin == nyaadev == BotoX
>>
>>60717667
>And who is Aureolin?
Snowfag confirmed they're the sole owner of nyaa.si
https://warosu.org/g/thread/S60616531#p60621618
>>
File: asd.png (7KB, 514x311px) Image search: [Google]
asd.png
7KB, 514x311px
And again continued from >>60717728. Fuck you, retarded admins and your retarded spam filters.

5) If you check commit times (and timezone) nyaadev is EUfag. BotoX is from Austria (CEST) according to google and archives.

6) And BotoX is literally member of HS who also was one of mangatrader hackers. Reminder:
>https://www.mangaupdates.com/showtopic.php?tid=46806&page=1
><snowfag> that4chanwolf: you do know it was matt, me, and botox that hacked their shit right
>>
>>60717742
MALICIOUS INTENT CONFIRMED
>>
>>60717742
><snowfag> that4chanwolf: you do know it was matt, me, and botox that hacked their shit right
This line from snowfag himself also seems contrary to what was being said here

>>60717431 He merely obtained the fruits of it to wave around
>>
just use nyaa.si
>>
>>60717585
Tomleb made an issue for this.
>>60717692
One of my goals for this is to be as Transparent as possible with this.
Definitely could be improved though.
>>
Holy shit, we got internet P.I.'s up in this bitch. But really, Trusting Nyaa.si or HS after the shit they did is just ill advised.
>>
>>60717757
It seems snowfag just boasts. I can't imagine how 3 people can hack a site together unless they were in the same room using one keyboard.
>>
>>60717815
That may be the case, but the point is that he took credit for the hack. So whether he simply received the database or not is irrelevant. He's not an innocent bystander like was being implied.
>>
>>60717667
The assumption that Aureolin is nyaadev is incorrect. Aureolin has his own github user. The rest I won't comment on.

>>60717740
This is accurate.
>>
>>60717833
>The assumption that Aureolin is nyaadev is incorrect.
Why did matt call nyaadev aureolin then?

>Aureolin has his own github user.
I'm sure nobody would make two github accounts right
>>
>>60717845
>Why did matt call nyaadev botox then?
Typo
>>
>>60717845
When did he call him Aureolin? People in the know on IRC already know that Aureolin is the owner so asking him is the correct way to get any info.
>>
>>60717869
Is nyaadev the same person as aureolin?
>>
>>60717858
Because nyyadev = botox 100%. But Aureolin = nyaadev is not confirmed.

If it's not botox it's probably reimu.
>>
>>60717858
>>60717887
This doesn't change what I said in >>60717869

Your assumption was that Aureolin was the one responsible for that commit because he is nyaadev is incorrect, the rest I don't care to address. Aureolin is the site owner, if you have questions about the site you generally want to ask him, since he tends to be informed of what goes on within his site.

>>60717884
See:
>>60717833
>>
>>60717912
So is nyaadev the same person as botox then?
>>
>>60717912
If Aureolin is Reimu it doesn't change much. The owner of the site might be not the member of HS, but he is still evil:
>[ReimuHakurei] on rizon a few years ago shitloads of us trolled some guy so hard we heard he _COMMITTED SUICIDE_
>owner of nyaa.si bullied little kid to death
>>
Scraping all of anidex now.
>>
>>60717929
As I said, if you have questions ask Aureolin.

>>60717938
Reimu is Reimu, he hasn't cared to hide his involvement or identify thus far, do you actually think he would hide his ownership?
>>
>>60717960
Fingers crossed.
>>
>>60717938
I've heard some troubling things about nyaa.si
Bullying kids to death seems to be a concern (though I have no idea how bullying is linked to an anime tracker) and everyone should distance themselves from such drama.
>>
>>60717960
Going to hold off doing a full scrape of nyaa.si until that's done.
Hopefully we'll deploy dev to production soon either today or tomorrow.
We also need to figure out something to generate torrent files from hashes for all the missing torrent files.
Will do a manual db dump once the full scrapes are done as well.
>>
>>60717999
Raws are getting scraped as Non-English Translated torrents rather than Raw torrents.
>>
>>60717963
>As I said, if you have questions ask Aureolin.
Hah, nyaa.si admins wont say who their own developers are, even when they're actively malicious people that nobody should trust. Top contributors include the anonymous "nyaadev" and "nyaazi". Other top developers include AMM, the person who harvested anons information from /f/, and Reimu, a person who bullied someone to death.

Great group of people.
>>
>>60717963
>do you actually think he would hide his ownership?
Yes. Everyone would.

He was the one who handled user migration tickets. So it means he had direct access to DB. According to >>60717145 almost nobody has DB access. Except for site owner, obviously.

Nyaa.si owner bullies little kids for fun.
>>
>>60718013
Not everyone wants to be openly associated with an illegal piracy site. If you can't figure out why, then that is too bad.

>>60718018
You didn't consider that he could just be handling the talking to people part of migrations.
>>
>>60718044
>he could just be handling the talking to people part of migrations.
>[kstng] my user ReimuHakurei https://nyaa.si/user/kstng
>[ReimuHakurei] kstng: one moment
>[ReimuHakurei] kstng: you are now trusted
>[ReimuHakurei] lemme fix that one torrent, too
Doesn't look like just talking. More like he did a quick "UPDATE users SET trusted = 1" in background.

nyaa.si owner bullied little kid to death.
>>
>>60718044>>60717887
At the very least we know for sure that BotoX has root access on nyaa.si
https://warosu.org/g/thread/S60370258#p60371956
>>
>>60718104
There are tools in the software to do some of that.

>>60718110
If you look closely you'll see how underpowered that machine is, guess what, it is merely the tracker VM.
>>
>>60718013
>a person who bullied someone to death.
>>60718018
>Nyaa.si owner bullies little kids for fun.
>>60718104
>nyaa.si owner bullied little kid to death.
Woah what's the story? tell me more.
>>
>>60717960
Have you fixed the issue of the hash changing on uploads despite being the same torrent?
https://nyaa.pantsu.cat/search?c=_&s=0&max=50&userID=0&q=id-anon
http://www.tokyotosho.info/search.php?terms=id-anon
Episode 4, 6, 7, 8, all have different hashes despite being the same torrent. Only epi 5 uploaded correctly with the same hash.
>>
>>60718133
You can read it on his own site: https://reimuhakurei.net/artifacts/mspn_drama/. I didn't bother reading it, it has too much autism for me. Also someone needs to archive it before he takes it down.
>>
File: reimu bullying.png (13KB, 778x135px) Image search: [Google]
reimu bullying.png
13KB, 778x135px
>>60717938
Unfortunately he failed his attempt, he deserved death.
Reimu sure likes shitposting on the pantsu dev channel.
>>
>>60718208
>LaserEyess
It's a famous /ptg/ troll, he isn't linx-san. You should have included one more line into your screenshot:
>[ReimuHakurei] LaserEyess: you're linx-san?
>[ReimuHakurei] kek
>[LaserEyess] no I have no idea what you're talking about
So the actual destiny of poor bullied kid is still unknown.
>>
File: reimu bullying bis.png (14KB, 778x150px) Image search: [Google]
reimu bullying bis.png
14KB, 778x150px
>>60718260
Hum you're right, well it doesn't matter.
>>
>>60718168
>Also someone needs to archive it before he takes it down.
Done
https://web.archive.org/web/20170603023306/https://reimuhakurei.net/artifacts/mspn_drama/index.php
>>
>>60718304
The Wayback Machine is shit.
>https://archive.is/5vURn
>>
>>60718168
https://archive.fo/reimuhakurei.net
>>
File: 2.jpg (91KB, 1215x764px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
91KB, 1215x764px
>>60716075
>Pantsu
>good
>>
>>60718361
So what's the context? I don't understand what you're trying to say here.
>>
>>60718433
His point is the 1920x1080 not having a max-width & height
which is already fixed on dev since long ago
>>
>>60718516
>the 1920x1080
picture
>>
>Nyaazi: 6,854
>Pantsu: 7,123

Kek, didn't last long. Better to wait the end of summer to see how low will pantsu fall down.
>>
>>60718361
is that yamato?
>>
>>60718531
Pantsu had a big head start too, but the devs never took their work seriously and instead jacked each other off to faceless images of underage anime girls with speech impediments. Sad!
>>
>>60718531
>Which sites did people visit immediately before this site?
>horriblesubs.info 11.7%

That means 11.7% of nyaa.si visitors are just people downloading the torrents from the HorribleSubs website. They never actually go to nyaa.si at all.
>>
>>60718788
I'm honestly surprised it's not much much higher than that
>>
>>60718788
True enough, but Pantsu lose to all territories except for Japan and Taiwan.

>>60718804
They made a lot of advertisement on other sites.
>>
>>60718804
Alexa isn't really accurate anyway, it could be much higher than that. They only tack people dumb enough to have their toolbar installed.
>>
>>60718788
Cry more.
>>
File: file.png (73KB, 266x189px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
73KB, 266x189px
still shilling your site?

are the /g/ mods getting a cut of the ad revenue or something?
>>
>>60718831
What? I'm just pointing out that 1 out of every 10 people from their ranking statistic is statistic is someone that never actually went to the site. So if they're actually taking Alexa rankings seriously, they should consider that.
>>
>>60718531
>>60718706
More like it was the hut on a stick incident. That was the tipping point.
>>
>>60718837
???
nyaa pantsu is a /g/ project
>>
>>60718856
The constant downs those last days are also responsible.
>>
>>60718866
yeah right kike.

if anyone else made a thread like this for their site the mods would shut it down.
>>
>>60718569
Yes
>>
>>60718851
Cry harder, fag.
>>
>>60718909
I'm sorry if you're mad that a good portion of your site doesn't actually use your site.
>>
>pantsu used to be on 1st page results
>now it's on 11th page
>even the archive nrg threads come before

How fucked up is the SEO seriously?
>>
>>60718924
None of them even show up for "anime torrents" except for Anidex and it's on page 7.
>>
>>60718922
You sound frustrated that life isn't fair. Are you a child? Life ISN'T fair. Grow the fuck up and deal with it, kiddie.
>>
>>60718969
><derp_commander> I wouldn't spend too much time on SEO desu. There's a good chance both of us are going to get manually removed by the end of this summer
It was fun while it lasted.
>>
500GB hentai collection https://volafile.org/r/hentai
>>
File: 8.jpg (12KB, 609x62px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
12KB, 609x62px
>>60718531
The chinese are making a difference. They're 7% on pantsu and 20% on .si

Bounce rate for pantsu is lower too, I guess that people visited and then realized how fucking slow it was and how much it's down so they just left
>>
>>60718984
Things that aren't fair just help you grow as a person and understand the reality of life, it's why you need to come to accept that even though you like your website, most people are just mooching off it and never actually using it.
>>
>>60719013
Keep whining, babby boy.
>>
>>60719026
If anyone is whining, it sounds like it's the person whining about imaginary whining, which is (You).
>>
File: 1469524085448.jpg (19KB, 255x253px) Image search: [Google]
1469524085448.jpg
19KB, 255x253px
>1200 please visit kysanime.ru entries in the database
You might want to look into the strength of the upload captcha
>>
File: すけべガイジンめ.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
すけべガイジンめ.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>60719047
That was from the HorribleSubs spam when they fed garbo data to the scraper
>>
>>60719047
That was HorribleSubs abusing the scraper.
>>
>>60718924
horriblesubs linking .si definitely helps them
>>
>>60719066
Cute
>>
Point and laugh, everybody:

>>60719038
>nyaasis are cheating to get their higher alexa ranking than pantsu
>life just isn't fair, we should be winning instead!!!
>>
>>60719071
Naw they fucked up their database and blamed other people because some faggot thinks stirring up drama will keep people interested in their failed nyaa replacement.
>>
>>60718999
Who is this guy and what site is he talking about?
>>
>>60719117
Snowfag came here and admitted to it. Nice try though.
>>
>>60719126
fake news.
>>
>>60719070
I understand not deleting the row for id integrity, but name/comments etc of hidden torrents should be deleted or we will end up with 200mb of viagra adds on the db.
>>
>still blaming other people for the garbage that YOUR scraper put onto the site

JUST
>>
>>60719113
>cheating
Nowhere did I imply that. I'm just saying that a good portion of its "users" don't use the site. If you're okay with that then that's fine.
>>
File: 21.jpg (1MB, 2264x714px) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
1MB, 2264x714px
Pantsu is losing visitors because it's slow and also things like this Dev can't even make the counter work properly, It's also missing a lot of content.

Top that with the fact that it's always down...
>>
>>60719117
>because some faggot thinks stirring up drama
Talking about yourself now? Cause the dramashitters in this thread all are shitposting against pantsu.
>>
>>60719130
You really are retarded. Someone post that image of this retarded tripfag, you know the one.
>>
>>60719137
>Throw poisoned food into your neighbors backyard
>"IT'S THEIR FAULT THEIR DOG ATE IT"
>>
>>60719117
Aw man, you're back.
>>
>>60719139
>i'm JUST SAYING that tommy is glancing at his notes during the test
>i'm not actually accusing him of being a cheater
>i'm pointing something out that he's doing that i happen to consider cheating

Keep the tears flowing.
>>
>>60719166
Are you saying that tommy is actually cheating?
>>
>>60719154
You're so fucking delusional. Horriblesubs didn't force you to scrape their site. They don't owe you anything, you entitled fucking brat.
>>
>>60719178
The gall! How dare someone have big enough balls to say what they are actually thinking?
>>
>>60719180
Laughable coming from a site that gets its content from scraping Crunchyroll.
>>
>>60719194
How is that even remotely relevant you dipshit.

Its like you farted and got distracted and noticed two clouds were white.
>>
>>60719194
I can't even figure out what you're saying, but I guess the fact that Miao banned Horriblesubs says it all.
>>
>>60719193
I still don't think they're cheating, but everyone has their opinions I guess.
>>
>>60719211
>Banned
>44,553 results on NyaaPantsu for HorribleSubs
>>
>>60719212
Your tears are still delicious.
>>
Did the shitposting hours shift half a day forward or something?
>>
File: hs ban.png (26KB, 1318x244px) Image search: [Google]
hs ban.png
26KB, 1318x244px
Point and laugh: >>60719217
>>
>>60719010
>Bounce rate for pantsu is lower too, I guess that people visited and then realized how fucking slow it was and how much it's down so they just left
Bounce rate means the opposite of what you think it means.
>>
>>60719290
Wait, seriously? I thought they were just "banned" temporarily until the devs fixed the script or set up the scraper.
>>
>it's another "pissphone is being retarded" episode
>>
File: pantsudev is cartel.png (38KB, 1121x494px) Image search: [Google]
pantsudev is cartel.png
38KB, 1121x494px
>>
My pull request got denied because of "reddit spacing". What the hell is this? I bother to learn Go so I can contribute, and this is what I get? Now I am an active contributer to nyaa.si and couldn't be happier. Go is trash anyways, unlike Python.
>>
>>60719419
Patches welcome :p
>>
>>60719410
>>60719290
you should get a better theme
>>
>>60719456
Tomorrow is a great theme. Just because I don't have dancing waifus all over the margins doesn't make it ineffective as a theme.
>>
>>60719470
Photon is better.
>>
>>60719477
Enjoy blindness.
>>
>>60719487
White on black is worst for your eyes in terms of strain, and the light coming from a monitor is largely inconsequential.
>>
>>60719521
*Citation needed
>>
>>60719470
tomorrow is meh and there exist much better easy on the eye themes like halloween
>>
>>60719559
You disgust me.
>>
>>60719356
>I thought they were just "banned" temporarily until the devs fixed the script or set up the scraper.
That's exactly it. The shitposter is just shitposting with old news.
When anyone says "HS is banned on pantsu", they meant the pantsu account created by pantsu devs that the HS scraper uploaded to was banned.
>>
>>60719570
mean
>>
>>60719419
>My pull request got denied because of "reddit spacing".
Post link, let's see it.
>>
File: 1483418795789.jpg (77KB, 850x637px) Image search: [Google]
1483418795789.jpg
77KB, 850x637px
Please take it easy everyone.
>>
File: case sensitive search.png (274KB, 3424x992px) Image search: [Google]
case sensitive search.png
274KB, 3424x992px
You guys have come a long way, but you still have a long, long way to go.
>>
I say we dub him "screencap autist". Add him to the list, boys.
>>
>>60719706
it's solved on dev
>>
>>60719706
>using an old as fuck example to shitpost
Seriously?
Is this what shitposting has come to now?
>>
>>60719706
i don't get it
>>
>>60719775
The devs have come a long way since searches were case sensitive, but, as evidenced by this thread, there are still remaining issues to be solved. Point is, it used to be much, much worse, though.

>>60719765
>>60719747
Did you think I was trying to say that the case sensitive search issue was never solved? Are you retarded?

>>60719734
Huh?
>>
File: noggling.png (89KB, 1115x414px) Image search: [Google]
noggling.png
89KB, 1115x414px
>>60719820
whatever do you mean?
>>
>>60719833
What part of "since searches were case sensitive" don't you understand? English is hard, huh.

Fucking ESL.
>>
>>60719862
lolllled
>>
File: 1494661926832.png (417KB, 2517x3256px) Image search: [Google]
1494661926832.png
417KB, 2517x3256px
Less retardation, more anti-Semitism.
>>
File: 1494622686451.webm (2MB, 557x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494622686451.webm
2MB, 557x720px
>>60720018
I want to thank /g/entoo for the site so I don't have to give add money to the cartel anymore.
>>
>>60720018
I'd just like to take a moment and affirm anti-Semitism.
>>
>>60720069
You should always be using an adblocker for any and all sites.
>>
>>60720153
There are retards in /g/ right now that don't block ads.
>>
>>60720153
Hits on the site benefit their revenue even if you use an adblocker.
>>
>>60720540
No
>>
>>60716098
God, why must these people put shady shit in everything they touch?
>>
>>60720681
AMM is their most active developer. It should be expected.
>>
>>60716098
Damn, nyaazi now has blackmail on all those Japanese, Korean, Chinese uploaders.

Is this how the cartel plans to take control?

By blackmailing Asia into using their nyaazi site?
>>
>>60720677
Yes, they do. Not all ads pay on click. Ad providers need to rely on site owners passing on accurate information about the users that have an adblocker so you can always give them a wrong number. They themselves can only rely on third party estimations that say x% of users of this or that type of site use adblockers.

So, very sorry to asy, but you visiting a site you don't like helps them financially even when you're using adblock.
>>
>>60720394
Even though malware filled ads are becoming more and more common?
>>
>>60720752
Even so, not much has changed in terms of ignorance since 15 years ago. These stupid kids need to learn the hard way about malicious ads.
>>
>>60720750
99% of ads nowadays count pageviews using async javascript
adblock blocks the script from loading, no request is sent over the network, the site owner gets no $ as if the user never visited the site.

things like 4chan's banner ads work differently as the site owner estimates pageviews as you said, but these js-free ads are very rare in the web.
>>
>>60716443
Actually DB dumps are coming soon.
>>
File: 1496448795587.jpg (430KB, 1280x1894px) Image search: [Google]
1496448795587.jpg
430KB, 1280x1894px
Threadly reminder that Akuma06 is the best dev and he would look great in a maid costume.
>>
>>60720817
I'm sure you'll make sure to scrub all traces of all the user info you're harvesting first. Or actually, given the track record of your admins, maybe you wont.
>>
>>60720744
>>60716443
>>60716404
>>60716376
>>60716098
>>60720681
Pantsu has your IP address too, and knows about all the sick shit you downloaded off Sukebei too. Perfect blackmail material if you live in a jurisdiction that treats simulated underage porn, i.e., lolicon, as the same as cp, and since the age of consent in Japan is much lower than in America and other countries, literally any hentai legal in Japan is going to be suspect of containing cp in another jurisdiction.
>>
>>60716783
I'm pretty sure those spammers are capable of resetting their routers
>>
>>60720871
>and knows about all the sick shit you downloaded off Sukebei too
Not if you use magnet links.
>>
>>60720890
False.
>>
File: akuma06 is love.png (3MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
akuma06 is love.png
3MB, 1920x1200px
>>60720871
>Pantsu has your IP address too
But they are not stored indefinitely like .si does it and pantsu has Akuma06 who will inevitably come up with an even better anti-spam solution because he is olev.
>>
>>60720871
this, surely /g/ isn't this retarded.
ip / useragent can be logged via the webserver. the question is how long they retain the data
>>
File: suki.gif (257KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
suki.gif
257KB, 540x304px
... akuma.
>>
>>60720905
hahaha, what?

All these /g/ autists who never knew a thing about torrent trackers and programming suddenly are specialists in everything... Pathetic. There is a reason why no one but them uses pantsu.
>>
>>60720919
still mad about that shit
>>
>>60720905
>But they are not stored indefinitely
You don't know that.

>and pantsu has Akuma06
Just because he's a productive coder doesn't mean we know anything about his ethics, and even if he has good ethics, this is meaningless if he's not in charge.

Keep dick-riding Pantsu, though.
>>
I want to FUCK kipukun
>>
>>60720924
Nice attempt faggot. It's all in this thread: .si is logging IP addresses indefinitely. Pantsu isn't.
>Pantsu has you IP
Of course it does. Every site you access without a VPN or some other cover is going to have your IP temporarily.
>>
>>60720750
>Ad providers need to rely on site owners passing on accurate information about the users that have an adblocker so you can always give them a wrong number
Nobody does that.
>>
>>60720932
I'll still take my chances with the site that has admins that aren't known to have hacked anyone and distributed their information over the other site where a large amount of their staff has done that.
>>
File: yay.jpg (448KB, 868x1228px) Image search: [Google]
yay.jpg
448KB, 868x1228px
>>60720932
Someone is jelly I see.
Go Akuma06 go!
We love Akuma06!
>>
>>60720946
>is going to have your IP temporarily
Or permanently.

>Pantsu isn't
You don't know that.
>>
>>60720963
But what we do know is that nyaa.si definitely is. So really that site isn't an option.
>>
>>60720954
>implying you know who exactly is behind nyaa.si
Go away, you don't matter anyways.
>>
>>60720952
>Nobody does that.
You'd be surprised. (Guess why bots are a thing when it comes to inflating user numbers.)
>>
>>60720963
>You don't know that.
Actually, I do. The codebase is open.
>>
>>60720871
While we don't have your ip, cloudflare most definatly does, thats why we planned on removing cloudflare once the new hardware is put into place, however we don't actually have access to the ip's.
>>
>>60716075
>Anime
Hi.
Go to hell.
>>
>>60720984
Do you know what access logs are?

And because you are all so paranoid here, do you actually know what code runs? What if they store the IPs but remove it from github?
>>
>>60720871
> since the age of consent in Japan is much lower than in America and other countries, literally any hentai legal in Japan is going to be suspect of containing cp in another jurisdiction
I don't think that's how it works for porn featuring actual actresses (rather than drawn or rendered art) in Japan.
>>
>>60720954
The cartel is just developing nyaa.si. They aren't the owners.
>>
>>60720971
What does this has to do with my post?

>>60720984
No you do not, you don't know if they use the codebase as-in and you also don't know if they have enabled logging of the ip addresses in the http server.
>>
>>60721001
How do you intend to ban repeat offenders who upload malware and other unwanted shit, then?
>>
>>60720974
Most of the people behind HorribleSubs and friends are behind nyaa.si. That's why matt has +o in their IRC. And snowfag is a sysadmin for them. And BotoX (aka nyaadev) is one of their most active developers. Those three are the ones behind shutting down MangaTraders and leaking their user database and all of its info, including donor information. But we can't forget about AMM either, who collected information from anons on /f/ without telling them. And we can't forget about Reimu, who bullied someone online enough that he believes they may have committed suicide, and takes pride in that.

I'm sure those nice people wouldn't do anything bad with your data at all.
>>
>>60721014
I'm not paranoid. Just reasonably cautious.
.si staff and devs have yet to assuage such worries (on the contrary) while pantsu's seem to have a grip when it comes to this (if not other things).
>>
>>60721025
Sure. The owner, Aureolin, just happens to be someone nobody knows about. But they're totally unrelated to the cartel even though they know all of them, right?
>>
>>60721026
You're clutching at straws and trying to sow paranoia (all the while accusing other of being paranoid). By all accounts, pantsu's team is a lot more trustworthy than .si's team.
>>
>>60721026
>What does this has to do with my post?
I'll take my chances with the site that might not be doing anything malicious over the site that I know for sure is.
>>
>>60721067
>all the while accusing other of being paranoid
Where did I do that?

>By all accounts, pantsu's team is a lot more trustworthy than .si's team.

Why are you replying with irrelevant rumbling?

>>60721069
>>
>>60721062
Not knowing anything about Aureolin is how it should be. Unlike some other sites where we know everything about the lead dev.
>>
>>60721031
Ip's can easily be changed so even if we did store ip's to stop malware uploads that wouldn't really work very well, for you to upload torrents anonymously you have to fill in the captcha so it makes it quite hard to use bots, however if it does happen we can just delete it, thats why we have a mod team after all, anyway im not if there is anything implemented since im a sysop and the host and not a dev.
>>
>>60721069
I think what you meant to say is: there's a much higher probability that .si is doing something malicious since their guys are recidivists and .si development is already suspicious.
>>
>>60721015
It isn't, but the people in charge of Western governments or feminist activism don't know that.
>>
>>60721094
Given who they associate with, I'm led to believe they are associated with the cartel, since that's pretty much the entirety of everyone on their staff. The people in the cartel wouldn't have latched onto a site owned by someone they didn't know.
>>
>>60721001
Why remove cloudflare? You'll get DDOSed every other day without it
>>
>>60721105
I'm pretty damn sure the aliens themselves might be behind .si
>>
>>60721092
>get BTFO
>play stupid
You're too obvious, faggot.
>>
>>60721119
Do you expect to be taken seriously by people other than the hardcore /g/ autists with this cartel meme?
>>
>>60721123
Hello .simbecile.
Fuck off.
>>
>>60721122
Having cloudflare doesn't really fix that, its quite easy to bypass cloudflare and get the IP, we are going to get ddos protection so there is nothing to worry about.
>>
>>60721128
What does your shitposting has to do with my post?

>>60721122
Cloudflare MITMs every connection, and it's not like they can't DDOS you even with it for a service like that.
>>
>>60721146
Would you prefer I refer to them as "A core group of really fucking shitty people who hang out on IRC"? Because that's long-winded.
>>
>>60721158
Everything. Stop pretending you weren't trying to imply that pantsu's team is just as untrustworthy as .si's, you .simbecile.
>>
>>60721106
The earlier on average definitely know.

If they say they don't or they can't see the difference between drawn fantasy art and commercialized child abuse, they just want their irrational own (and usually ultimately religious) beliefs pushed onto everyone, logic be damned.
>>
>>60721168
And if I ask you right here, you, to list me what these "shitty people" have done, you won't be able to list more than like 2 things or smth. And I don't mean to go and copy some random shit or say something without proof.
>>
>>60721067
>By all accounts, pantsu's team is a lot more trustworthy than .si's team.

See, the problem here is that PantsuDev is a stupid college student. He has no money for a lawyer if ANYTHING happens to his site legally. In the custody of Australian police, he will sing like a bird.

Remember that Playboy magazine is banned in Australia because some of the models have small breasts and Australian law considers this to be the same as cp.
>>
>mention how comment count could be useful
>PantsuShitterDev whines like a little faggot
>akuma06 implements it right away: https://github.com/NyaaPantsu/nyaa/pull/887
Based akuma.
>>
>>60721194
Already done. See >>60721032
>>
>>60721173
>Everything
Such as?

>Stop pretending you weren't trying to imply that pantsu's team is just as untrustworthy as .si's, you .simbecile.
Where did I imply that exactly?
>>
>>60721198
Yet PantsuDev constantly snarks at anyone who inquires that "Patches are welcome :p," like the little faggot he is.
>>
>>60721197
>get BTFO on trust
>pivot to ewhal4's poor opsec in the beginning as a distraction
You're so fucking obvious, faggot.
>>
>>60721204
So, only one thing? I've yet to see people actually having access to the mangatraders DB.
>>
>>60721197
PantsuDev is not the host, if anyone is going to get into legal problems its going to be me.
>>
>>60721233
>implying you won't crumble like him once shit hits the fan
Sure.
>>
>>60721208 (you)
>>
>>60721232
>One thing
I realize you're an illiterate ESL, but that was three things by five people. And you should lurk more if you don't know about MangaTraders. Of course, you probably do because this is just damage control.
>>
>>60721242
https://transparency.pantsu.cat/
I want to see them try.
>>
>>60721243
Nice shitpost. You could do better than that if you used actual arguments however.
>>
>>60721232
>implying
One faux pas is bad enough. (Use a trip so I can filter you.)
>>
>>60721032
But pantsudev was on that very channel and asked for it, does anyone have the pic?
>>
>>60721259
I've already said multiple times that these bots don't matter. If someone gets serioues(small chance, I admit) your arguments that you give in the replies won't hold in court and you know that.
>>
>>60721261
You're just playing stupid for (you)s (and trying to minimise how scummy .si guys are.)
You're the only one shitposting here.
>>
>>60721223
Trust is not an argument.
>>
>>60721197
>Remember that Playboy magazine is banned in Australia because some of the models have small breasts and Australian law considers this to be the same as cp.

Did you just pull this out of your ass? There isn't anything about this on Google. It's simply not sold anymore because nobody buys it
>>
>>60721270
That's not surprising considering it was the very public #HorribleSubs channel, where people gather to download XDCC releases.
>>
>>60721259
>tumblr
>retarded response
Are you 16?
>>
>>60721198
Mindfuck: commentshitter and akuma cocksucker is the same shitposter!
>>
>>60721252
Aha, so AMM and reimu are suddenly part of this cartel as well? I see, I see. Fucking cartel, constantly getting more and more people.
>>
>>60721275
There is nothing in any single one of my posts that has not been backed by an argument, something which I can't say about your posts.
>>
File: low effort.png (85KB, 749x960px) Image search: [Google]
low effort.png
85KB, 749x960px
>>60721280
>There isn't anything about this on Google.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>60721288
Again, see >>60721168
>>
I fucking hate people who say "there isn't anything about this on Google" when they didn't even fucking try to do a search on it. End your life, you god damn waste of bandwidth.
>>
>>60721296
>muh arguments
You're obvious as fuck. Fuck off already. (Your only argument is a retarded "you can't be 100% sure pantsu isn't doing something fishy" which is clutching at straws. Plenty of people have already explained to you why .si is untrustworthy.)
>>
>>60721259
here's an advice.
keep hiding behind cloudflare and use an offshore bulletproof host like novogara.
>>
>>60721280
While I can't see any source about that this is Australia we are talking about. Loli is illegal in there.
>>
>>60721304
Yet again, the only argument I've seen is that they APPARENTLY leaked a DB.
That some random guy cyber bullied someone(lmao).
And that some random guy/girl collected info.
Naisu.
>>
>>60721287
>all posts I don't like are made by the same guy
Welcome to 4chan. You need to lurk 2 years before posting.
>>
>>60721318
We are going to host it on our own DC.
>>
>>60721329
Nice moving of the goalposts faggot.
Go find the nearest post and hang yourself from it.
>>
File: irc wtf.png (77KB, 1109x921px) Image search: [Google]
irc wtf.png
77KB, 1109x921px
>>60721330
They do this on other boards too. I have alternatively been accused of being IRC, LRD and other "covert namefags" on /a/ repeatedly, and sometimes multiple other people will take the bait and start having conversations with themselves. It's unsettling how easily baited these "people" are and how willing they are to take their own bait.
>>
>>60721302
Aannd it was bullshit. Top kek.
https://skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/15790/did-australia-ban-small-breasts-pornography
>>
>>60721329
>APPARENTLY
Again, lurk more. And it doesn't even matter if you personally can't find the database, all three took credit for doing it and the site shut down afterward.

>That some random guy cyber bullied someone
One of their most active developers. Not the kind of person I would trust with my data, however light you make of suicide.

>And that some random guy/girl collected info.
Their most active developer. Why would I believe they wouldn't collect that information on nyaa.si?
>>
File: 1491887955795.png (205KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491887955795.png
205KB, 500x500px
>>60721259
stop recycling the same picture!
>>
>>60721367
It's a cute picture though.
>>
>>60721317
Well, at least my posts aren't full of shitposting.

>Your only argument is a retarded "you can't be 100% sure pantsu isn't doing something fishy"
No, not really. I simply explained to some retards above that their belief that pantsu could never keep a log of the ips is retarded.

>Plenty of people have already explained to you why .si is untrustworthy
None did, and of course they would not because none of my posts mentioned .si.
>>
>>60721352
>can't give more arguments
kys
How about you talk to me after 10 years kid?
>>60721366
What makes you think pantsu doesn't collect information as well? All I'm seeing is speculations here.
>>
File: snopes.png (241KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
snopes.png
241KB, 500x481px
>>60721362
This site seems almost as legit as snopes.com. You already admitted that Playboy isn't allowed in the country.
>>
>>60721382
>Trying to deflect to Pantsu again
I don't care about Pantsu. I'm talking about nyaa.si right now, and what I know for a fact the nyaa.si admins have done.
>>
>>60721397
How is what they've done to some site relevant?
>>
>>60721385
Scroll down and click on the words "director's speech" you ADD ridden little cunt
>>
>>60721362
https://skeptics.stackexchange.com/a/15874
lmao fag
>>
>>60721385
thats a cute cat
>>
>>60721404
How is it not relevant? We're talking about data security here. If they are willing to collect data without user consent and leak user data without consent, why would anyone trust them with their own data?
>>
>>60721375
>I simply explained to some retards above that their belief that pantsu could never keep a log of the ips
Explained to whom? No one actually believes that.
>None did
And no you're selectively blind too, not just selectively stupid.
>my posts aren't full of shitposting.
lls @ this level of self-unaware shit.
>>
>>60721422
It was said that saving the IP of the uploaders is temp.
And why would they leak information from their OWN site????
>>
>>60721422
The guy you're replying to is either genuinely retarded, fishing for (you)s, or some butthurt .si drone mad that their scumminess is out in the open.
>>
>>60721442
>It was said that saving the IP of the uploaders is temp.
Why would I believe them given their track record? What have they done to earn my trust? In fact, how temporary is this data? Have they deleted it yet? When will they?

>And why would they leak information from their OWN site????
For fun? That's what the reasoning behind most the things they've done has been. And considering one of their admins (Reimu) is a sociopath, he might just do it to be an asshole.
>>
>>60721426
>Explained to whom?
To >>60720984 and >>60720946

>No one actually believes that.
Well, these fags did.

>And no you're selectively blind too, not just selectively stupid.
You seem to be imagining things then.

>lls @ this level of self-unaware shit.
Would be happy if you reasoned about how they are shitposting, because it is my belief that by no reasonable standard they can be considered as one, except if for you shitposting means "things I don't agree with" or "things that make me upset".
>>
>>60721456
I'm aware of that. It's 4AM and I can't sleep so I may as well waste his time, since I'm not going to do anything else productive.
>>
File: 1485570151236.jpg (76KB, 311x376px) Image search: [Google]
1485570151236.jpg
76KB, 311x376px
See you guys tomorrow.
>>
>>60721466
There is no reason to believe that pantsu is doing something fishy like using different code for the site and posting different code on github. You're just making an appeal to paranoid hypotheticals.
>>
>>60721496
Good night Lebanon.
>>
>>60721466
>for you shitposting means "things I don't agree with" or "things that make me upset".
The irony.
>>
>>60721466
>You seem to be imagining things
>AMM's exploits is just imagining things
>the MT shit is just imagining things
>IRC logs of Reimu being an asshole is just imagining things
>link to code that logs uploader IPs on .si indefinitely is just imagining things
1/10. I'm replying out of the kindness of my heart.
>>
>>60721497
I am unsure how this is relevant to my post. As I said before
>I simply explained to some retards above that their belief that pantsu could never keep a log of the ips is retarded.
I never claimed that pantsu is doing something fishy in any of my posts.

Please, think twice before posting next time. You are wasting everyone's time and lower the quality of the thread. Not the first time you are doing that either.

>>60721514
What do you mean?

>>60721529
>AMM's exploits is just imagining things
>the MT shit is just imagining things
>IRC logs of Reimu being an asshole is just imagining things
>link to code that logs uploader IPs on .si indefinitely is just imagining things
How are any of these relevant to my posts? In fact, none of these were directed to me, thus marking "Plenty of people have already explained to you why .si is untrustworthy" as false.

What's with all these irrelevant posts replying to different parts of my message? Samefagging because he got buttblasted maybe?
>>
>>60721575
>look mom, I'm pretending to be retarded again
>>
>>60721580
Replying with shitposts as a form of damage control is not a smart tactic as all that it does is to make you look retarded.
>>
I'm on AB, should I upload shit from there to Pantsu?
>>
>>60721600
Sure, why not?
>>
>>60721596
What damage control you faggot? You're the only one doing damage control here with your lame "I couldn't possibly understand what you're talking about" schtick.
Fuck off.
>>
>>60716098
they have a faggot who makes swf spyware in the dev team, I'm not even surprised anymore.
>>
>>60721677
>What damage control you faggot?
This one >>60721580

>You're the only one doing damage control here
Not really, I replied with arguments to every single one of your samefaggings.

>"I couldn't possibly understand what you're talking about"
Well, I am unsure how I am supposed to understand >>60721514 as it does not make much sense. Is that a crime?
>>
>>60721737
>google analytics
>spyware
>>
>>60721754
>google analytic isn't spyware
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>60721762
It's not like the script is loaded and tracks whatever you do and why you click and what not.
And securely transfers it to the botnet.
>>
>>60716098
Look at this:
https://github.com/nyaadevs/nyaa/commits/master/nyaa?author=snowfag

>guise! trust me, I'm totally not involved in nyaazi development, I am just server admin.
What a massive faggot.
>>
Remember, the best way to combat the shitposters is not giving them (You)s. If you made your point and they seem to be incapable of grasping it, or ignoring it, don't fucking reply to them.
Next, I am going to teach you about moot, will be back in an hour.
>>
I have been away for 2 weeks, what have I missed? Also can you claim torrents yet?
>>
>>60721600
Those torrents probably won't work without a manual fix first.
Can you post a download link to one of their torrents? I want to check if there's anything to fix.
First remove your unique key if there're any, otherwise you're gonna get banned from AB.
Upload to torrage or something like that.
>>
>>60721785
Thats the whole point of open source you dipshit.
The emperor of Japan can contribute if he wants.
>>
Pantsu keeps track of your last login IP:
https://github.com/NyaaPantsu/nyaa/blob/6481e90a0cd9cc320b8ba821cc41c3509a4ee92a/database/postgres/statements.go#L66

They even store it as a text instead of a 32 or 128 bit integer, fags https://github.com/NyaaPantsu/nyaa/blob/3527f01cc53829aafac53ef0f9f12ee4969001e7/database/postgres/tables.go#L40
>>
>>60721600
No, you should kys first you dumb piece of shit
>>
File: wngxsn.png (27KB, 608x141px) Image search: [Google]
wngxsn.png
27KB, 608x141px
>>60721823
>>
>>60721822
JUST POST THE LIST AND AVATARFAG
>>
>>60721833
The point is he blatantly lied and denied his involvement in nyaazi development.
Go read the archives, it's like this is your first day on 4chan.
>>
>>60721849
Oh, it's you again!
Go eat a dick.
>>
File: 1493840327297.jpg (12KB, 292x282px) Image search: [Google]
1493840327297.jpg
12KB, 292x282px
>>60721837
>It's okay when we do it
>>
>>60721861
>this nyaazifag shitposter again
Do you get paid to shitpost in nyaapantsu threads, or something? I haven't posted in a week and the first person who replies to me is you?
Get a life, for fuck sake. Pathetic cuck.
>>
>>60721837
Everything in the folder database isn't even in use and hasn't been touched for awhile other than just minor formatting.
It's for the ORM removal that has been delayed heavily and that IP storage stuff will be removed anyway.
>>
>>60721882
>this nyaazifag shitposter again
Nah

>I haven't posted in a week
Sure thing.
>>
>>60721890
Just remove that thing so they can stfu.
99% of people have dynamic IP anyway, it's useless.
>>
>>60721890
>we dindu nuffin
They were right, this guys is a part of cartel
>>
>>60721890
>will be removed
See >>60716752 lmao

>>60721898
>I-ITS OKAY WHEN WE DO IT!
>>
>>60721890
God dammit retard, just recuse yourself from further pantsu work.
>>60721906
ewhal4 should be banned from pantsu.
>>
>>60721915
This, akuma is the only one needed in the dev team after all. The trap too maybe.
>>
>>60721926
Do you think kiputrap is still a virgin? :3
>>
>>60721890
NSA did it, too. Temporary, that is.
>>
>>60721906
It has already been confirmed that it will be removed and it's not even being used: >>60721890
On the contrary your beloved nyaazi will probably use your uploader IP to reduce their jail-time when the servers get raid sometime in the future.
Have fun in the pokey.
>>
>>60721938
It's already been confirmed that nyaa.si will remove it as well? What's your point?
The chance of raid is 0.00001% what's your point?
Now can you kindly fuck off you retarded shitposter?
>>
File: usertable.png (52KB, 945x335px) Image search: [Google]
usertable.png
52KB, 945x335px
>>60721890
>>
>>60721933
I hope so! W-want to share him?

>>60721938
>It has already been confirmed that it will be removed
What a coincidence! They nyaazis promised the same!

>your beloved nyaazi
Just because I criticize pantsudev it does not mean that I am a nyaazi shill.
>>
>>60721961

Don't waste your time arguing with this cult of lunatics
>>
>>60721963
Anyone can print a custom table.
>>
>>60721963
The point is that it should have never been there.
Also, what is md5 for?
>>
File: 1460857471512.jpg (17KB, 255x252px) Image search: [Google]
1460857471512.jpg
17KB, 255x252px
>>60721971
>>60721970
>>60721961
>The chance of raid is 0.00001%

Jokes aside, knowing your dear nyaazi dev has a past in tracking/spying people who used those swf files, you must be unbelievably naive to believe they will not continue server-side tracking even after the repo gets cleaned up.
It's not a coincidence they didn't release the code till people started getting suspicious, they probably had to remove all traces of whatever botnet they were using before.
>>
>>60721984
I agree it never should've been included.
Uguu included it without speaking to me about it first.
I was going to remove it in the future when we actually properly do the ORM removal.
MD5 is what gravatar uses for profile pics.
Will also be removed in the future.
>>
>>60721994
>MD5 is what gravatar uses for profile pics.
I want all that shit gone by the time June ends.
>>
>>60721993
They probably had to remove the parts that send all your personal information to Japan, yes.
And AMM has no server access, but whatever you say autistic fuck.
>>
>>60721993
>he DARED to mention an attempted spying by the pantsu! He MUST be a nyaazi shill! Get the gas chambers!

>It's not a coincidence they didn't release the code till people started getting suspicious
I remember it being released from the start.
>>
>>60721993
This.
Remember how AMM packaged bitcoin miners into the flash files. He will probably add bitcoin miners to all torrents that get uploaded to nyaazi
>>
>>60722033
>AMM packaged bitcoin miners into the flash files
Not what happened at all. Google analytics does not mine bitcoins you dumb fuck.

>He will probably add bitcoin miners to all torrents
Holy shit, not this meme again.
>>
>>60722021
I want it gone asap as well.
But scraper and other things were bigger priorities.
Gotta make this protect the privacy of the users as much as possible.
Only thing that logs your IP is cloudflare with pantsu and we're planning on removing CF as well.
>>
>>60722050
Kys cartel shill
>>
And removed from the unused db abstraction code.
>>
>>60722031
>I remember it being released from the start.
From what alternative universe are you shitposting?
They released it publicly only a week after nyaapantsu was already up and running:
https://rbt.asia/g/search/text/nyaadevs/
>>
>>60722077
>he can't stand falsehood, he MUST be a cartel shill!
>>
PantsuDev, do you frequent /pol/?
>>
>>60722087
Please respond about this issue. >>60718162
Is this problem fixed yet? If not what's the issue with it?
>>
>>60722121
Cartel source code would still be closed if it wasn't for based pantsu!
Go pantsu~!
>>
>>60722170
I believe we have.
>>
>>60722031
No, they opened the source after more than a week in development, while pantsu was open from day 1.
>>
File: 1451981112.png (52KB, 276x257px) Image search: [Google]
1451981112.png
52KB, 276x257px
CARTEL SHILLS BTFO ONCE AGAIN
PANTSU WINS THE WAR
>>
>>60721004
>mad about anime on an anime imageboard
>>
>>60722173
This in facts, I remember the Finnish guy behind nyaarchive (and now nyaazi dev) posting the link in irc only after he was called out several times.
To think there was a time I believed he wasn't involved with the cartel... he probably was xDev.
What a disappointment.
>>
>>60716409
how about store a hash of the ip address.. same as a password, incoming connection -> hash ip address -> compare with hashes in the db
>>
>>60722202
that's stale pasta.
>>
>>60722201
Nice shitpost
>>
>>60722201
Do you even believe it?
>>
>>60722232
>>60722222
is samefagging fun?
>>
>>60722177
Alright thanks.
>>
>>60722212
>how about store a hash of the ip address
What would the point of that be? You would be easily able to reverse it.

>incoming connection -> hash ip address -> compare with hashes in the db
Not everyone has a static IP address and not everyone connects from the same place.
>>
File: 1142556897896336.png (127KB, 370x349px) Image search: [Google]
1142556897896336.png
127KB, 370x349px
>>60722398
>reversing a hash is easy
top kek
/a/utists once again prove how retarded they are
>>
>>60722438
Yes it is you dumb fuck, the whole ipv4 address space provides only 2^32 combinations where the actual usable addresses are much less. It would be very trivial to reverse any hash of an ip address in the db.
>>
>>60722464
begone cartel shill
>>
File: www-nyaa.png (110KB, 728x90px) Image search: [Google]
www-nyaa.png
110KB, 728x90px
What is nyaa.cx?
>>
>>60722483
Are you the shitter from yesterday who was bullshitting about public domain?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-03-11-59-21.png (205KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-03-11-59-21.png
205KB, 720x1280px
>>60722495
A meme, by the looks of it
>>
>>60722495
>>60722511
I hope they enjoy nyaazi shitposting.
>>
>>60722511
Indisputable evidence that nyaa.si is better than any other meme scrapers out there.
>>
>>60721329
>I've seen is that they APPARENTLY leaked a DB - they actually, 100% did do so. And smug about it. Snowfag, in particular.
As someone from /a/ who was actually watching the MT shit unfold live, I can tell you that it is not "apparently". Search the archive. Even /a/nons were pissed off with it. Seriously, while the whole cartel thing isn't meant to be taken literally, there are a bunch of shady people who have been around and will continue to be around the scene. This is actually old news for long time /a/ posters.
>>
>>60721359
>LRD
Let me guess, you posted in anime thread mentioning that the loli fanservice isn't as good as its source materials and/or some prejudice against loli fanservice in anime.
>>
>>60722511
>hatsune miku
Disgusting
>>
File: 2017-06-03 04.48.39.png (256KB, 1558x738px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-03 04.48.39.png
256KB, 1558x738px
Despite the constant deceit, covfefe to the cartel's falseflagging lackey, ewhal4.
>>
Scraper when
>>
>>60722879
This makes a lot more sense now. It figures that you would be a /pol/ shitposter, how about you go back there, please?
>>
>>60722879
>taking things out of context so you can shitpost
>while supporting the site whose developers have been proven to have done unscrupulous things in the past who openly admit to it
Sasuga nyaazi shills.
>>
>>60722921
Already running anon.
We need to reindex ES after it runs though.
>>
>>60722747
Didn't snowfag go to jail? Or was it a different member related to HS.

>>60721288
Dude, those guys have been around even BEFORE the cartel meme became a thing. Hell, people like dark sage are still around and active with sites that you can check yourself. They're pretty open about the fact that they know each other. In fact, you've got it the other way around - them being a group that knows each other and have been around for a long time is how the cartel thing came to be.
>>
>>60722931
>>taking things out of context so you can shitpost
He didn't do that.

>>while supporting the site whose developers have been proven to have done unscrupulous things in the past who openly admit to it
He did not do that either.
>>
>>60722933
I dislike how the new theme, language, mascot toggle, are now on their own settings page on dev.pantsu. Can you guys go back to the old style while still using cookies with it? Sometimes people want to change themes on the fly without having to go into a settings page.
>>
>>60722931
I posted the full context.
>>
File: hitlerbook.jpg (125KB, 801x928px) Image search: [Google]
hitlerbook.jpg
125KB, 801x928px
>>60722925
>This makes a lot more sense now. It figures that you would be a /pol/ shitposter, how about you go back there, please?
>>
>>60722954
>>60722970
Yea, you also omitted that pantsudev said it was going to be removed and wasn't planned to have it in the first place.
You're obviously have an agenda against pantsu for misrepresenting facts, so you must be a nyaazi shill.
>>
>>60722933
Lots of missing anime still. I'm not going to tell you which ones because you are an immature faggot. You need to figure it out on your own.
>>
>>60722992
It's already been removed, never was planned and never was in use.
>>
>>60722992
>pantsudev said it was going to be removed
Just like cartel did.
>>
>>60722992
PantsuDev has said lots of things. He has proven that his word has no value repeatedly in the past. Therefore, I omitted nothing.
>>
>>60723008
https://github.com/NyaaPantsu/nyaa/commit/e90c2df2d96678c54c6d8af022be320847be6d93
>>
>>60723009
Yea sure, if you believe people that openly admit to doing malicious acts and are actually proud of it. Just read the thread, it's already all proven.
>>
>>60723022
Get fucked
>>60723008
>>60723023
Everything pantsu has said, has been already done or are a work in progress. You can jolly well fuck off to your nyaazi site if you hate pantsu so much.
Also >>60723027 Have fun getting ass raped.
>>
>>60722968
>Sometimes people want to change themes on the fly without having to go into a settings page.
If the devs weren't cancerous enough, the vocal minority of the userbase - I mean patsudev's dick-riders - is ebola.
>>
>>60723023
How is the password stored? Will you provide PK auth?
>>
>>60723042
What was the point of your post at all? Oh right, just shitposting.
>>
>>60723046
bcrypt.
I'd like to add SQRL support eventually.
>>
>>60723023
Just like how comment statistics was developed days ago, I'm SO SURE that you will implement this feature right away. LOL.
>>
>>60723058
Did you ever think it was a good idea to hack thousands of people's paypal passwords?

>"Sure."
>-pantsudev/"ewhal4"
>>
>>60723038
>"Sure."
>>
>>60723062
We're planning on doing a full update tomorrow.
This part of the code was never used in the first place since we never actually finished removing ORM.
Everything in the database folder is a db abstraction layer in the works for when the code becomes stable enough to start removing ORM from it.
>>
>>60723058 is a prime example of a vocal shitposter.
>>
>>60723060
>SQRL
How does that work?
Do you have I2P support yet?
>>
File: 2017-06-03 05.15.57.png (275KB, 1276x1026px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-03 05.15.57.png
275KB, 1276x1026px
>Sure.
>>
>"Sure."

He now has your IP address.
>>
>>60723124
It was an idea floated for public key auth.
https://www.grc.com/sqrl/sqrl.htm
I'm not sure if it's the best route to go though.
NyaaPantsu has i2p support but we currently only have tor addresses.
>>
>>60723102
>We're
Lol, you meant to type *akuma06
>>
File: 1465905418950.jpg (519KB, 1072x712px) Image search: [Google]
1465905418950.jpg
519KB, 1072x712px
Boku no Hero Academia is late.
>>
>>60723150
It's on nyaa.si.
>>
>>60723092
>implying pantsudev did the hacking
You sure are desperate to shitpost.
>>
Do I think that PantsuDev wants to harvest more user info?

>Sure.
>>
File: 1491903445765.jpg (41KB, 600x637px) Image search: [Google]
1491903445765.jpg
41KB, 600x637px
>>60723164
I'm not browsing that shit nigga.
>>
>>60723166
He is not implying that you dumb fuck.
>>
>>60723166
>Sure.
>>
>>60723150
>>60723164
>he doesn't just go to HS main site with an adblocker
>>
File: IMG_0281.jpg (326KB, 1242x1762px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0281.jpg
326KB, 1242x1762px
>>60723150
>being a poorfag
>>
>>60723173
>>60723178
I can smell the desperation from here.
>>
>>60723172
It was proven earlier in the thread that Pantsu is harvesting your IP address and there's nothing you can do about it. Are you really going to trust a known criminal hacker who stole PayPal information from mangatraders?
>>
>shitposting times have arrived
Like clockwork.
>>
>>60723197
> acting against your best interests and ignoring information about what known criminal hackers have done
I seriously hope you don't do this.
>>
>>60723172
Racist
>>
>>60723208
The dedication is honestly impressive.
>>
>>60723225
Nah I come here to entertain myself with your cartel boogeyman memes. I don't really give a shit about how much shekels Herkz makes.
>>
>>60723208
>>60723225
Please don't samefag.
>>
>>60723201
>>60723218
>reverse trolling
stop
>>
>>60723240
This desu
>>
>>60722992
>pantsudev said it was going to be removed
This is a guy who stole user information from Manga Traders. You'd have to be suicidal to take his word on anything.
>>
>>60723263
Sure.
>>
>>60723273
>"Sure."
>>
>>60723225
Easy to rally troops against evil people.
>>
>>60723218
>> acting against your best interests and ignoring information about what known criminal hackers have done
>I seriously hope you don't do this.
Yes that's right, I don't go to nyaazi.
>>
>>60723244
I'm not pantsudev though.
>>
>>60723300
Honestly, this is just virtue signaling at this point. You have to be retarded to not see that pantsu.cat is tne worst of the nyaa clones.
>>
File: 1452966044465.jpg (284KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1452966044465.jpg
284KB, 1024x768px
>>60723240
>>60723262
Even then, you guys come here everyday to shitpost about something you don't care about just to fuck up the thread as a result. Why don't you head back to /dpt/ already? this fuckery would be better appreciated there.
>>
>>60723263
Don't you mean snowfag, matt and botox?
>>
>>60723320
I am not really a programmer tho. So, will you forgive me if I make another mascot for pantsu?
>>
>>60723313
>nyaazi
>devs have openly admitted to malicious acts and are proud of it
>pantsu
>has been open about everything they're trying to do from the very start
>pantsu is worse than nyaazi guise
Mmm.
>>
>>60723300
Why? Because it's run by someone who harvested Paypal information from Manga Traders users??

Oh, wait.
>>
>conveniently ignoring proof of the IP log being removed from Pantsu
Totally not malicious intent
>>
>>60723320
Fuck off from /g/ and never return.
>>
>>60723333
Again why are you talking about snowfag, matt or botox? They don't have anything to do with pantsu.
>>60723335
>meanwhile nyaazi still hasn't removed their IP log at all
Totally not malicious intent.
>>
>>60723320
>shitpost
I never shitpost, I only post facts and valid arguments.

>about something you don't care about
Sure I do
>>
>>60723335
No proof. Just the word of a crook, which is worthless.
>>
Why are you guys so against the cartel? They have already removing their IP logger from their codebase and most of the malicious member doesn't have access to the server. Are you perhaps, the real nyaazis?
>>
>>60723332
Why do you think I'm promoting nyaa.si?
>>
>>60723349
Ewhal4 is just as guilty. Once a crook, always a crook.

ewhal4 the crook
>>
>>60723190
>he thinks being able to afford CR subs makes him better
Come back when you're importing BDs and manga, poorfag.
>>
>"Sure."
>>
File: the state of nrg.jpg (158KB, 640x925px) Image search: [Google]
the state of nrg.jpg
158KB, 640x925px
>>
>>60723358
Herkz hurt my feefees.
>>
>>60723382
>Waiting for BDs and mangas to arrive when you can immediately watch/read them
>>
File: 1496299382492.jpg (98KB, 736x1129px) Image search: [Google]
1496299382492.jpg
98KB, 736x1129px
If you could have convincing, pleasurable sex with a girlbot, reproduce and raise kids entirely without the involvement of a real woman, and your girlbot cared for you even in old age, why would you ever waste your time or money on real women?
>>
>>60723442
I would feel like an evolutionary failure if I can't reproduce with a woman, until my inevitable death of course.
>>
>>60723429
I can already immediately watch them through torrents, genius. Also, for obvious reasons, CR isn't going to upload BD releases which means you miss out on BD fixes etc.
>>
>>60723473
My phone (also my primary tool for watching anime) has just a small FHD screen so I don't bother with BD fixes.
>>
>>60723442
I wouldn't, botwaifus ftw
>>
>[12:41] (@akuma06) ilikecats: what should look like torrent reassign?
>[12:42] (@ilikecats) you mean the style?
>[12:42] (@akuma06) Yeah
>[12:42] (@akuma06) Will fix it
>[12:42] (@ilikecats) elements should not be centered
>[12:47] (@akuma06) That's all ?
>[12:52] (@ilikecats) the <textarea> dimension are wrong too
>[12:52] (@ilikecats) look into #755
>[13:22] (Rotini) akuma06 opened pull request #895: New modpanel fix
>[13:23] (@akuma06) Check it
>[13:26] (@ilikecats) akuma06: maybe move getReportDescription to templateFunctions so it can make use of translations
>[13:27] (@ilikecats) because if you do it like this old reports will show up incorrectly
>[13:51] (@akuma06) Done ilikecats
>[13:51] (Rotini) akuma06 pushed 1 new commits to new-modpanel-fix
>[13:51] (@akuma06) If it's ok, someone can merge it have to go

Based akuma06.
Thread posts: 494
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.