[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a Pajeet now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: mixedfeelspepe.png (444KB, 839x768px) Image search: [Google]
mixedfeelspepe.png
444KB, 839x768px
Hi /g/, CS major here.

I recently landed an internship at a large international company for the summer. It's not a tech company per se but parts of the company is completely dedicated to development and that is where I'm headed.

The internship is not in the country where I go to school so it's pretty cool to be able to live for a summer in another country and it pays pretty well. I'm pretty excited.

Now, I just got an email from my supervisor for the summer telling me to look up some frameworks to prepare. These were Salesforce Lightning and Salesforce Einstein.

Lightning seems to be some JavaScript cuck-tier UI-framework and Einstein is some AI stuff; haven't looked too much into that one yet.

Basically /g/, did I just get hired as a Pajeet? Please tell me good things can come from developing cross-platform meme phone apps in JavaScript and tell me this Salesforce thing is actually somewhat decent.
>>
>>60432844
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>60432889
no
>>
The important thing is that you are aware that you are one. One of the good pajeets.
>>
>>60432813
dumb frogposter
>>>/out/
>>
>>60433837
That's actually a fair point.

Thanks anon.
>>
>>60432844
these dubs don't lie
>>
>he fell for the \g\ memes
>>
>>60434928
Not really. It's just that my dream job is not writing phone app UI code in JavaScript.
>>
>>60434979
Every programming job sucks in one way or another.

Javascript is comfy and will be experience good for you to work with. I'm guessing you hate it. Everyone does while they're in school. But it's not that bad once you get used to it. It's quickly becoming the most used languages. It's fucking everywhere. You can't avoid it.

Front end is kinda shitty to be in, just work toward a full stack role and you'll be fine...
>>
>>60435350

Look you pleb, there's only room for one java language and that's java so you can fuck right off with your javascript.

Don't make us burn you like a witch.
>>
>>60432813
Actually no, you are lower than pajeet, you are an intern. Don't get ahead of yourself.
At the very least pajeets are grown ups, you are just a college children going there to learn shit.
>>
>>60435350
I don't really understand why it's growing so much though. What's it got that other languages don't except bloat?

>>60435593
I guess that's true yeah...
>>
>>60436138
I don't know either anon but that's just how it is.
>>
>>60436138
Security. It's always been a sandbox to keep the kiddies in.
>>
>>60437407
How is it safer than any other programming though?
>>
>>60437407

Javascript is not used for its security what the fuck
>>
>>60432813
>Enterprise Javashit

I'm sorry, OP.
>>
That shit sounds like Pajeet curry, yes. On the plus side, a) it's an internship, no one really gives too much of a shit and b) salesforce has a huge number of non Pajeet things. Check out their Streaming API. Some very cool stuff there. I developed an application in Java that consumes the streaming API, it (among other things) just helped me land a real dev job making 70k a year. You'll be fine.
>>
>>60437585
This sounds pretty promising. I just hope I won't be the UI-monkey for all summer.
>>
Pajeet? No. You are a courageous Sepoy, partaking in a great war. Under the command of your officers you shall unleash a relentless monsoon of low-grade memery upon the West. Prepare thyself.
>>
>>60432813
At very least you're going to get some real-work experience anon, that's better than working on technical support or some shit like that.
>>
>>60437407
Who told you that, your dad at Nintendo?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.