[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I FUKKED UP, /g/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
I've been studying for the whole last month for the exams, and been doing pretty well, but two night ago I went on a Stoned Jesus concert and smoked a shitton of weed.

Now I can't concentrate, I'm low on energy and its so fucking hard to recall the proofs I need for the Analysis exam tomorrow. IM FUCKED /g/ WAT DO?

tl;dr:
>analysis exam tomorrow
>got a bad case of weed hangover
>wat do
>>
>>60422605
Shit I meant to post this on /sci/ wtf

Why the fuck did I post this here
>>
>>60422605
Fuck off druggie
>>
I've taken calculus exams while stoned and aced them. You're just a brainlet.
>>
>>60422622
This
>>
File: ta9b75ljj4vy.jpg (98KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
ta9b75ljj4vy.jpg
98KB, 1280x960px
>analyze this faggot
>>
>>60422605
Amphetamines
>>
>>60422650
>murrikek thinks calculus is anything more then applied Analysis
I would ace it as well if I went to your meme college
>>
Smoke more
>>
>>60422605
That's proof you didn't learn anything. Why bother?
>cram cram cram
>>
>>60422605
The only option is to smoke now and smoke tomorrow during the exam. I'm serious.

The chemistry is complicated, but in short: during a weed hangover, your body is still consuming residual THC that are in your fat cells from having smoked the night before.

If you smoke a little bit now, you'll be able to return to a stoned state and be able to focus on studying. Block out the distractions and just absorb the information.

You have to smoke tomorrow right before the exam because any information you learn while stoned has a much lower chance of recall unless you are also stoned at the time of recall. This is why educators tell their students to chew gum during a test if they do so while studying, or looking out of the same corner of your eyes as a recall trigger.
>>
If you don't have any celastrus paniculatus on stack your fucked mate
>>
>>>/b/
>>
hope you drop out
no need for human trash like you in this field
>>
>>60422605
Ibuprofen helps with weed hangover. You can get it over the counter from pharmacies.
>>
>>60422605
dude weed lmao
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.