[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ATE/ Anime Torrent Education

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (63KB, 1228x635px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
63KB, 1228x635px
I'm gonna regret this one.
>mods at least don't make it 2 weeks again plz (perma incoming)
First I should give a big warning about the Local Nyaa Client that another anon made. That wasn't the full source code, it really shouldn't be trusted. If not because it isn't the full source code, it wasn't put on a proper repository like Github. (It wouldn't have been removed for TOS, seriously go look at my repository i got something special there)
>>60249331

Here are sources you can trust online without downloading anything.
>nyaa (period) pantsu (period) cat
>sukebei (period) pantsu (period) cat
>nyaarchive (period) moe/
>horriblesubs (period) info
>extratorrent (period) cc

Worried about being tracked or your ISP watching you or even possibly selling your data. Here are some actual things you can use that are trust worthy unlike a lot of you think.
>hidemyass (period) com/
>hide (period) me/
>torproject (period) org/

Not sure which torrent client to use or looking for a new one? Here are my personal favorites that are open source as well. Both are highly configurable and work for any setup.
>transmissionbt (period) com/download/
>qbittorrent (period) org/
A big piece of advice is to also set your torrent client to Require Encryption (See Screenshot)
Really the main part of this post was for the Nyaa Local Client warning but I thought I would let people who may not know safe torrenting how to do it.
>>
>>60300943
do you need some tampons?
>>
>>60300981
Sure Ill soak them in beets and then throw them at people down the street.
>>
>>60300998
No no
it's for all those periods
i know you are a woman now, but you need to be prepared
>>
>>60301048
Oh well it wouldn't let me post it with the . or (dot)
>>
>>60301061
i thought DOT or _DOT_ would work
>>
testing

nyaa _DOT_ pantsu _DOT_ cat
nyaa DOT pantsu DOT cat
>>
>>60300943
Did you recommend torrent over tor? That doesn't work and slows down the tor network.
Your client has to send your ip to the tracker anyways.
If you want to use normal torrents over the onion protocol you will need a software called Tribler.
Or you could just i2p, but then you will need i2p torrents.
>>
>>60300943
>First I should give a big warning about the Local Nyaa Client that another anon made. That wasn't the full source code, it really shouldn't be trusted. If not because it isn't the full source code, it wasn't put on a proper repository like Github. (It wouldn't have been removed for TOS, seriously go look at my repository i got something special there)
???
>>
>>60300943
anime is shit. only pedos and mentally ill traps like anime.
>>
@60301972
Rethink how you spend your limited life time
>>
>>60300943
HideMYASS is proven to be shit along with hide kys
>>
Why not just use animebytes or bakabt?
>>
If you want to torrent without getting DMCA'd, get a decent paid vpn that does not log. Private Internet Access comes to mind, but there are a lot of there for little price.
>>
>hidemyass

>Here are some actual things you can use that are trust worthy unlike a lot of you think.

kek
>>
>>60301492
>Did you recommend torrent over tor? That doesn't work and slows down the tor network.
If you are just streaming anime you don't need any proxy.

>If you want to use normal torrents over the onion protocol you will need a software called Tribler.
Noted thanks

>>60302145
They will protect you viewing these types of sites.
>>
>>60302004
>@
Rethink how you spend your limited life time
>>
nyaa.pantsu.cat
sukebei.pantsu.cat
nyaaarchive.moe
horriblesubs.info
extratorrent.cc

Wow so hard!
>>
>>60300943
So Nyanner is a botnet?
Thanks /g/
>>
>>60303391
>using mit shit
>>
>>60302187
>private tracker
>private tracker

Kill yourself.
>>
New general if anyone cares.
>>>60303555
>>
>it's an anon pretends to know something and embarrasses himself for the third time episode
gb2reddit
>>
>>60300943
>qbittorrent
That shit loves to eat CPU for no reason on my end.
>>
>>60304121
No problems over here with it, its open all the time.

>>60303465
Well I won't accuse the anon of that, but it is definitely not the full source code.
>>
>>60304121
This, transmission has a config file, the gtk interface is only meant for noobs
>>
>>60300943
>>hidemyass (period) com/
Well known to sell out your ass.

>>torproject (period) org/
Please do not shit on the Tor net with your dumb torrents.
>>
>>60303391
nyaa.pantsu.cat
sukebei.pantsu.cat
nyaaarchive.moe
horriblesubs.info
extratorrent.cc

>impliying you need code
>>
>>60300943
Why did you create this thread?

>Here are sources you can trust online without downloading anything.
Why should anyone care about your shitty opinions?
>>
>>60308548
Who could be behind this post?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.