[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw I put my life savings (~15k USD) in to AMD at ~$13

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: amd.png (1MB, 1228x1502px) Image search: [Google]
amd.png
1MB, 1228x1502px
>mfw I put my life savings (~15k USD) in to AMD at ~$13
>>
So just sit it out, it'll bounce back by Q3

And your life savings are paltry, I assume you haven't been working for more than several years.
>>
>>60180089
>buying AMD stock when it was over $2
You fucked up. It's not going to shoot up like it did ever again.
>>
>>60180223
Well, if the jews ever feel like making money again they'll drop it to $6.
>>
>>60180089
Just wait for Naples, Zen is really a server architecture anyway, hence why it was so shit at games.

Naples is better than the new Skylake server chips in every conceivable way.
>>
>>60180287
This is mostly Goldman and Sachs fault, trying to manipulate the market.

But what did you expect from a company which is 60% Jews?
>>
>>60180089
Seriously, why the fuck were you holding onto them past ryzen launch? Even after the vega warning you still held on?

Literally pants-on-head retarded. Thanks for helping other tech retards get out and profit I suppose.
>>
>>60180089
>MFW I put life saving (~15m USD) in to AMD at ~$92 in 2000
>>
>>60180223
>It's not going to shoot up like it did ever again.
It might shoot back up to the $13-15 range once Vega drops if it properly rivals nvidia, but I don't see it ever going higher.
>>
Short sellers are dropping it, all that would be left are people in for the long haul and Ryzen seems to be doing rather well even without OEM sales.

If you're buying AMD, prepare to wait for at least a year for a decent turnout, there's no longer gonna be 20% +/- jumps.
>>
is that a lot?
>>
You didn't lose much. Consider it as a lesson learned.

I can guarantee you that there are myriads of unlucky fellows out there who gambled away all their money with other investments.
>>
>>60181314
For the low class, yes.
>>
>>60181314
more than half of america makes less than 30k a year. thats half a year of work for a lot of people.
>>
>>60180089
>they bought AMD stock before quarterly revenue announcements.

You are not a business expert. Its time to either wait it out, or consider suicide.
>>
>>60180089
A huge overreaction which will correct itself, just gonna have to wait it out till q3 starts m8
I'm hurting to as well
>>
>>60180089
>>>/biz/
FUCK OFF
>>
>>60180089
oh please OP, just fucking hold them, if you get this upset over losses you shouldn't be in the market to begin with. Back to school season sees OEM adoption of ryzen in their desktop/laptop lineups, we haven't seen how well ryzen is going to sell yet, Naples and Vega are are yet to be released along with APUs, console refreshes coming. Hold on for at least a year.
>>
>>60180089
AHHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU FUCKING KEK MONG
>>
>>60180089
You are still better than me. I'm embarassed to even admit at what price I've bought my 214 shares. We are stuck with AMD for at least this year, lol.
>>
>>60180089
should have invested in bitcoin
>>
lol. I bought over a year ago around three dollars. I just bought 100 more shares after seeing it dropped to ten dollars today.
>>
>>60181876
>>60181900
>>60182176
Can someone explain why the replies in this thread look so fake and artificial?
>>
>>60182295
This site is 80% bots, just like the stock market.
>>
BUY
THE
DIP
>>
>tfw never bought stocks before but considering using some of my life savings to buy this dip

Hold me lads.
>>
>>60182295
pay shill, tying to get amd stock cheap
>>
>>60182621
You need to time the moment perfectly. You need to buy them RIGHT before ayymd releases Vega.
>>
>>60182295
That's why they created /biz/ and added IDs to posts, to keep the cryptocurrency shilling contained.
>>
>>60180293
>just waitâ„¢
>>
>>60180089
>putting savings into a company that promotes non-free software
>>
File: 1270603590794.jpg (9KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
1270603590794.jpg
9KB, 252x252px
>>60182696
>timing the market
Good luck with that, all you can do is average down
>>
Rule 1 of investment: don't put all of your eggs in one basket.
>>
>>60180089
I really hope all the AMD stock shills go bankrupt
>>
>>60182295
AMD stock shills have infested this board to a ridiculous degree.
>>
>>60180089
Apparently, you're supposed to invest on the hype, and sell once the truth is out. You invested once the truth was out.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.