[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi g, I ripped open my old galaxy s7...is this gonna expose me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1493606251485451482008.jpg (2MB, 2160x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1493606251485451482008.jpg
2MB, 2160x2160px
Hi g, I ripped open my old galaxy s7...is this gonna expose me to and dangerous materials, like toxic rare earth or mercurry?
>>
>>60153153
Yes, you literally hold cancer metals to your face everyday and are only protected from them by a thin metal plate.
>>
>>60153153
wow you idiot, look at all the cancer on your hands!
>>
>>60153183
So should I stop boiling whats left of the phone in the same water I cook my veggies in, and throw it away?
>>
>>60153211
Dont lie to me
>>
>>60153220
>boiling veggies
Enjoy your wasted micronutrients down the drain and wasted water
>the current year
>not steaming your veggies
>>
>>60153153
Yes it's going to explode with no survivors.
>>
>>60154131
get back to >>>/fit/
>>
>>60154131
Steaming veggies denatures the DNA of the water and puts it into your veggies. You're literally steaming cancer into your veggies.
>>
>>60154419
Teehee boner achieved
>>
>>60154440
QUADQUAD missed
>>
But for real you guys, am i fucked?
>>
>>60154479
yeah you're dead. might as well go to toxicology and ask for something to help but you've already breathed in the mercury vapor. Good luck.
>>
>>60154479
Did you puncture the heat pipe and breathe its contents?
>>
>>60154541
What is that? And please don't if your just joking.
>>
>>60154559
It's the liquid cooling. A copper colored flat tube.
>>
>>60153153
>the holes in the silver lining
>silver lining is ripped

You are so fucked.
>>
seriously this >>60154608
get to the toxicological department of your local hospital and get help
>>
>>60154643
Tell them you've punctured the silver lining of your galaxy and huffed the heat pipe.
>>
>>60153153
>is this gonna expose me to and dangerous materials, like toxic rare earth or mercurry?

yes, it will expose you to
radioactivity
it's in the air for you and me
chain reaction, and mutation
contaminated population
>>
>>60154673
Tjadt'z scurry as fuck senpepe
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.