[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gookmoot, please put us down

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: relay_microww_2.jpg (273KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
relay_microww_2.jpg
273KB, 1024x768px
/g/ isn't worth keeping alive in its current state. Unless gookmoot is going to consider useful action against shitposting like he is with /pol/, this board is basically a constantly off-topic shithole that isn't worth the moderation time (which is not to say they do a huge amount other than keep this board blue). This board has devolved into generals and flaming that have tangential-at-best relevance to technology.

Torrents have an entire fucking board dedicated to them. Private tracker threads outright do not belong here.

Chink shit threads belong on /biz/ in the same way we outlawed cryptocurrency discussion from here.

I don't remember the last time I saw a discussion of the engineering of a watch in a watch thread. 99/100 posts are about the aesthetics of the watch and they belong on /fa/.

Headphones don't instantly belong on this board because they're electronic. Extenuating circumstances aside, headphone/speaker threads belong on /mu/.

Screenfetch and desktop threads used to be banned and should have stayed that way. /wg/ exists for a reason. Battlestation/guts threads could probably fit there (or on /v/), too.

I've never seen a PC building thread discuss anything more than commodity gaming hardware. These, along with every "X IS FINISHED!", "MY 2 FPS IN WITCHER 3!", and similar threads belong on /v/. They are not complex discussions of VLSI or topology; they consist entirely of retards giving their poor interpretation of benchmark graphs.

If the above threads were disallowed and per-thread IDs were instated, the quality of this board would improve tenfold.

If you are a poster in any of above threads, return to your homeland; the board that was literally fucking made for you wants you more than we do.
>>
>/g/ should be exactly what I want it to be and nothing else, stop liking what I don't like
Autistic screeching isn't technology, >>>/out/
>>
>>60130610
>/g/ should be completely overrun by everything that doesn't belong here
Electrical engineering is technology. Designing your own hardware is technology. Computer programming is technology. Networking/routing/switching is technology. Battery chemistry is technology. Mainframes are technology. Historical machines and designs are technology. Computation as a concept is technology.

Hell, I'd count watch threads as technology if they were about the engineering behind a watch, but they aren't. They're about how the watches look. I'd also say PC build threads belong here if they were about niche or unique hardware, but they're not. They're hugely concerned with video games and very little else.

Your argument is basically "you're an autistic faggot if you don't think this board should be a dumping ground for every other board's trash!" This shit wasn't tolerated to the extent it is now just a few years ago and it shouldn't be today.
>>
>>60130575
We just need new mods.
Problem solved.
>>
Solution: get rid of people who cannot write code outside of hello world or fizzbuzz.
Also get rid of gamers and ricers
>>
In resume, this moron wants a board with 15 post per hour.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.