[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people use alcohol related apps in bars?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (70KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 500x260px
Do people use alcohol related apps in bars?
>>
>>59889018
what?
>>
I'll use Untappd in breweries once in awhile. It's only really fun if everyone at the table uses it.

My old drinking group used to have a rule that every time you get a badge, the table has to toast to it.
>>
Tinder
>>
Are you fucking stupid?
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 1920x1080px
>>59889153

Whoa whoa no need to bully
>>
>>59889018
>>59889167
>image.jpg
>>>/fa/ and >>>/lgbt/ is that way
>>
>>59889209

Apple products are functional tools, and they are pretty nice looking.
>>
>>59889018
I ordered a squashed frog. The bartender didn't know what it was. So he pulled out his phone and opened a bartenders app.
It was an awesome shot.
>>
>>59889322

i cant be the only one who thinks these names given to drinks just confuses people and causes more work for bartenders. Just fucking say what you want.

"coke and vodka"

so simple
>>
>>59889322

I would have just handed you a beer and called you a faggot

Which is why I dont work in customer service

I like b-52 cocktails
>>
>>59889361
No, look it up. Looks like you squashed a frog into a shot glass.
>>
>>59889381
poor french
>>
cocktail guru.

pretty goat. i've tried a bunch of cocktails i would have never known otherwise.
>>
>>59889377
>I would have just handed you a beer and called you a faggot

>I like b-52 cocktails

fucking faggots both of you. just order a Bourbon no rocks, ice, water, nothing. A simple glass of bourbon.
>>
>>59889018
I use untappd
>>
I use Clover :^)
>>
>>59889089
this
What are you talking about OP, apps with drink recipes, apps with drinking games, apps to see how much you are drinking?
>>
>go into a bar
>order whiskey

who the fuck needs a app?
>>
>>59889297
I know this is bait but I'll bite anyway.

Android phones let you:
>have real encryption with no backdoors
>download over 100MB over mobile data
>install a third party app launcher and icons
>use it as a flash drive
>share any kind of file over wifi/bluetooth
>torrent via torrent clients in the playstore
>install apps outside the playstore
>modify a few system settings to increase performance and decrease battery drain
>manually control complex camera functions via third party apps
>natively browse files
>view better colors via amoled displays
>browse 4chan and natively open webms inside them via third party apps
>extract/browse archives
>add additional phone storage via a micro SD card
>replace the stock battery with a bigger one
>add widgets to your home screen
>access important functions by swiping down

ALL WITHOUT HAVING TO HACK YOUR PHONE
>>
>>59890874

>with no backdoors

Wrong.

>download over 100MB over mobile data

Nigger, you can't even form a coherent sentence.

>replace the stock battery with a bigger one

It wouldn't fit retard...

I wonder why the army started using Apple instead if Lagdroid is so great... Really makes you think!
>>
>>59891342
>Wrong.
>what is vault 7

>Nigger, you can't even form a coherent sentence.
not an argumemt

>It wouldn't fit retard...
wew

>I wonder why the army started using Apple instead if Lagdroid is so great... Really makes you think!
paid PR, you do realize apple is essentially a gay fashion accesory company, right?

Guess what the CEO of fucking Apple sucks non-stop? I'll give you a hint: it's bigger than yours.
>>
>>59891445

>Guess what the CEO of fucking Apple sucks non-stop?

Army budget, since their product is better than Lagdroid and everything the army uses is iOS based now.
>>
>>59891342
>>59890874
You're both retarded.

Here's an example of a larger battery for an android phone https://www.amazon.ca/PowerBear-Extended-Battery-6500mAh-Protective/dp/B017TH7KVI/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1492197211&sr=8-3-fkmr0&keywords=expanded+battery+LG+G3

But battery cases exist for iPhones too. https://www.amazon.ca/Battery-Anker-Extended-Capacity-Certified/dp/B00QG4YYWY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1492197257&sr=8-1&keywords=battery+case+iphone
>>
File: 1469950316718.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1469950316718.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>59891485
hahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>59891529

WTF I hate Apple now! This must be why the army dropped Apple and started using Lagdroid instead? Wait, they didn't.
>>
>>59891529
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSe7xXD9o-8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm8zC2VAr8w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYBsDF3awxY
How do you explain these?
>>
>>59891596
Aren't the people who join the army supposed to be gay?
>>
>>59891689
All fake
>>
>>59889018
Thanks for the idea.
>>
>>59891718
Of course they're all fake when you have autism :^)
>>
>>59891529
2bh you can see they turned down the animation times on the 1+3 at 0:14 on the fucked up buffering circle
>>
>>59889127
that's sad
>>
>>59891596
>POGs use iphones
okay

>>59891689
1 is paid apple shill
2 is an unfair comparison with animations left at default settings and no testing for thermal throttling or overheating done
3 is 100% paid apple shill
>>
>Mixing alcohol with flouridated water
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.