[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

200 dollar pc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: 14917154697711771175237.jpg (1MB, 1836x1836px) Image search: [Google]
14917154697711771175237.jpg
1MB, 1836x1836px
So been looking to upgrade my pc and started on craigslist.. Found some decent ones but this one ad caught my attention. Prob was he was 3 hrs away but was it worth it for only 200? You decide

I7-2600k
16 gigs ddr3
Geforce gtx 780 ti
Corsair cooler

250gig 840 evo samsung

Im still in shock
>>
It reeks of "too good to be true."

Shit's either busted and/or hot, famalam.
>>
If you think it's worth the risk then go ahead. That's a too good to be true bargain and I would take the risk as well.
>>
Maybe the dumb idiot forgot a 0
>>
>>59805670

It works perfectly.. What pics would you like to see
>>
>>59805635
Risk it, and tell us about the purchase later
>>
>>59805702
>works perfectly
>pics
I'd like to see the MRI of your hollow skull, since you think that a computer 3 hours away is proven to work perfectly from "pics."
>>
>>59805702
Don't believe everything you see in the internet.
>>
Guys i bought the computer its setup now it was a legit deal.
>>
>>59805746
it looks water cooled

how did you get this, there has to be something wrong
>>
>>59805635
It's stolen. Guaran-fucking-teed.
>>
>>59805635

It's stollen anon. That or its a vengeful ex who does selling everything and doesn't know shit about computers
>>
>>59805768

The guy upgraded to a new rig.. Which being in his house hes doing good. I tested it there, gave him 200 dollars he also included windows 7 and the asus mobo drivers
>>
>>59805746
1) The reason we get on your case about believing function from pics (even having misunderstood you) is the reason why we don't care about your claims now either. Otherwise we'd be hypocrites. If you'd be stupid for believing "works perfectly" from 3 hours away, we'd be stupid for believing "works perfectly" just because you assure us. You might be right about the computer but we practice what we preach. We'll assume it's potentially fucked because we're not there to check it ourselves.

2) The next most likely explanation is that it's stolen. That's icky. The third is that the seller really is the owner but desperately needed drug money. A bit less icky.
>>
>>59805750
>it looks watercooled
That's an AIO you stupid faggot.
>>
I had to sell my old workstation before I emigrated and just wanted to shift it for whatever price would move it so some kid got a great deal. It does happen from time to time guys
>>
>>59805783
He could've gotten more for that rig. It's fucking stolen.

He put on a show, but it was stolen. That's what >>59805670 meant by "hot". However, >>59805788 could be right. Might've really needed the money. Sells quicker at a lower price. $200 is really lowballing but it'll sell really fast
>>
>>59805779

Lol he lives 10 mins from aspen. This deal was legit.
>>
He even said you could sell it for more like 500. I think its worth more personally
>>
>>59805797
calm down nerd
>>
>>59805821
Were you upfront for the reason of sale, perhaps to allay fears that you were selling a lemon or the fruits of burglary? I mean sure such people use cover stories similar to your real circumstances, but the total black hole of information makes this really suspicious.
>>
>>59805841
>/g/
>nerd being used as an insult

>>>/b/
>>
>>59805840
If you could sell it for $500, why couldn't he sell it for even half of that? Or just give it away if he's not desperate for money?

I'm not asking that rhetorically. A good answer would be "because he wants to stop possessing stolen property as soon as possible." I'm not discounting the possibility that he was just trying to move his junk but, man, I don't know why you're even bothering with this thread.
>>
>>59805635
Shit yeah I'd pay $200 for that.
>>
>>59805870

Oh i did and loving it so far
>>
>>59805913
post pics faggot
>>
>>59805702

Lol how do you know from merely judging pics? You wont definitively know until you ask the seller to let you have a go at it
>>
>>59805923

I did
>>
>>59805934

I have the damn computer now lol
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.