[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dpt/ - Daily Programming Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 295
Thread images: 20

File: cfcar2.jpg (1MB, 1800x2700px) Image search: [Google]
cfcar2.jpg
1MB, 1800x2700px
What are you working on, /g/?

Previous thread: >>59731178
>>
File: 1486113391254.jpg (125KB, 800x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486113391254.jpg
125KB, 800x720px
>not Cirno
I don't even like C or C++
>>
nth for why havent you made a procedural freejazz generation bot.
>>
Are you passionate about programming anon?
>>
File: retard.jpg (60KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
60KB, 640x512px
Repost from last thread:

Why does this macro not properly return when passing in an arithmetic expression as a parameter with the visual studio compiler?

#define MIN(val, min) ((val) < (min) ? (min) : (val))

short x = MIN(0 - 32 / 2, 0);
short y = MIN(0 - 32 / 2, 0);

The above code leaves x and y at value -16 instead of 0. What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>59734700
Also, this works correctly if I first save the results of the expressions in variables, then pass those to the macro, so I assume this must be about how the macro expands. But I've got braces all over it, so where is it going wrong?
>>
>>59734700
put parentheses around 0-32
>>
>>59734751
Its supposed to be 0 - (32 / 2) actually.
>>
File: 1491052708564.png (313KB, 700x995px) Image search: [Google]
1491052708564.png
313KB, 700x995px
How do I print things in C without including the BLOATED stdio?
>>
>>59734780
How is stdio bloated?
Also, if you truly want to "drop" stdio, you're going to need to drop the entire standard library.
The answer to your question is the write syscall, but the way.
>>
>>59734852
>dev
I'm pretty sure that's a troll.
>>
File: 1491052928224.png (362KB, 800x1138px) Image search: [Google]
1491052928224.png
362KB, 800x1138px
>>59734814
>How is stdio bloated?
That shit adds 2kb of BLOAT to the binary. It's pretty crazy. Just printf alone calls a ton of shit and fundamentally ends up at putchar.

>Also, if you truly want to "drop" stdio, you're going to need to drop the entire standard library.
>The answer to your question is the write syscall, but the way.
FUCK the standard library desu there's nearly nothing useful in it. I can do my own string comparisons better than that BLOATED POS.
>>
>>59734880
Well you could use some other implementation like musl.
You could also use libraries like tbox or pjlib that basically redefine the standard library.
>>
>>59734880
>That shit adds 2kb of BLOAT to the binary.
Simply using stdio isn't going to increase binary size, at least any more than using any other function.
The standard library is a single library. Each of the headers aren't independent; you link the whole thing.
>Just printf alone calls a ton of shit and fundamentally ends up at putchar.
Sure, but it's usefulness far outweighs its supposed drawbacks.
>FUCK the standard library desu there's nearly nothing useful in it.
Enjoy your freestanding C, then.
>>
File: 1491057580873.jpg (72KB, 412x635px) Image search: [Google]
1491057580873.jpg
72KB, 412x635px
>>59734915
I will look into all this shit, THANKS famalam.
>>
>>59734196
I made a procedural jizz generation bot.
>>
>>59734700
#define MIN(val, min) (((val)<(min))?(min):(val))
get your shit together man
>>
>>59734780
> syscalls
probably need malloc for the string buffer so you'll have #include <malloc.h> anyway.
>>
is this a good route to go without any previous programming experience?
https://teachyourselfcs.com
>>
File: 8hKWkYn.jpg (559KB, 800x815px) Image search: [Google]
8hKWkYn.jpg
559KB, 800x815px
what the fuck are "data transfer objects"?
>>
Hello /g/

I have realized that after a few years of programming and studying, I have never actually wrote anything that would have a GUI - since most of my work is either scripts or lowlevel programming. So I decided that I'll learn how the GUI libraries work.

I'd like to write either in C/C++/Lua/Python. Which libraries are good for general usage? I heard Tkinter for Python is the standard but then everyone who writes in Python told me it's hella outdated and surreal - so where do I start to figure out how these things work?
>>
somebody take a look at my shitty C router and tell me why I'm getting a seg fault:
https://pastebin.com/WKBikpD4

valgrind output:
https://pastebin.com/KmBirKCs
>>
>>59735110
More or less cargo objects; objects used to hold data as its saved to/ pulled from/ shaped for insertion to databases, marshalled/unmarshalled from something, etc. Basically a jumped up data structure
>>
>>59735131
I should also clarify, I'm just trying to successfully run it right now, so I haven't populated my 'routing table' yet with proper values.
>>
>>59734157
Just finished pushing out the latest version of my experimental chatbot (FadelaBOT). Still far from mature, but a little more stable, and a little more functional.
>>
>>59735131
>shitty C
That's redundant.
>>
>>59735079
>https://teachyourselfcs.com
Never tried it but looks ok based on where some of the modules come from/who is leading them. What have you got to lose?
>>
>>59735110
>>59735143
>objects
>>>/r/ibbit
>>
>>59735143
right, so stuff like:
class LoginRequest
{
string username;
string password;
}

that are only used in a single method for parameter binding or some shit like that?
>>
>>59735171
yeah, go fuck yourself. like it or not, a lot of software is OO, get the fuck over it, your FP revolution still hasnt happened
>>
>>59735110
pretty much self-explanatory. they are data transfer objects. used locally, they are primarily for decoupling logical 'layers' and modules in a system.
>>
How much do you worry about the performance of the code you write?
>>
>>59735155
>blames his shitty programming on the language
fuck off retard
>>
>>59735193
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>59735189
barely. code can be optimized later. on the first write it's more important to just push it out as long as you aren't doing anything silly and extremely poorly performing.
>>
>>59735181
>like it or not, a lot of software is OO
So? It's all garbage.
>your FP revolution still hasnt happened
Where did I say anything about FP? Or does your plebbit mind for some reason think it's the opposite of POO?
>>
Rust is the future!
>>
>>59735180
Well its a bit stripped back but essentially yeah. They're something of a code smell, AFAIK they came about when EJBs first came out
>>
>>59735124
Tkinter for Python is fine if you've NEVER done anything with a GUI before. http://www.tkdocs.com/tutorial/
It's pretty old and wild but this documentation site has everything you'll really need to get started. You can move onto Qt later for C/C++ and Python.
>>
>>59735215
It's lacking about 20 years to be called that.
>>
>>59735237
in rust you have to choose between safety and doing anything useful.
>>
>>59735213
It's 10:30AM. Shouldn't you in school or something? Didn't Mom tell you to do the dishes?
>>
>>59735240
That's good then. But is it a good place to start? Or should I start with something else? I am not really planning on writing anything with a GUI, just literally want to find out how modern GUIs work
>>
>>59735213
Nope but generally autist faggots like you who have major issues with OO usually espouse FP as the saviour. I assumed since you seem as retarded as those guys, you must be one of them. And nobody gives a shit if you think they're all garbage, your opinion won't change anyones mind, get the fuck over it
>>
>>59735256
>hasn't heard of timezones
>thinks the world is U.S.A

You're a special kind of cunt, aren't you?
>>
>>59735259
You've already lost by responding to him: he's one of /dpt/'s resident retards, the Reddit Redirector Who Doesn't Actually Program.
>>
>>59735256
Not everyone lives on the east coast, faggot
>>
>>59735254
shoot meant >>59735215
>>
>>59735256
>It's 10:30AM.
I'm not a subhuman such as yourself.
>Shouldn't you in school
What did you mean by this?

>>59735259
It's not my opinion, I actually disagree with that and I think OOP is pretty good. But the reality is that POO is garbage and so is everything written in it.
>>
>>59735294
ah, I was wondering what rust had to do with DTOs for a minute or two there
>>
>>59735294
Even if you write all your code in unsafe in rust it's still miles better than C11
>>
>>59735302
So you like OOP, but you think software written in OO fashion is garbage. Jesus you're worse than the FP fags, at least they have integrity
>>
>>59735318
I like OOP, but I acknowledge the reality of it being absolute garbage.
>>
>>59735331
why is it garbage?
HARD MODE: You're not allowed to google "why OOP is bad"
>>
>>59735331
And? So nobody should discuss OO tasks or topics? What point are you trying to make here?
>>
>>59735013
Tried that too, same result. Can't try now though because not on a windows machine.
>>
>>59735311
Rust will never take off as a community because it's simply up against too much momentum from C and C++. No one is going to change languages unless there's a very good argument for it and their codebases can be easily converted. Also Rust is not a simple language like C is at its core and thus you're never going to get the C crowd on board since they like C because the speed and simplicity of the language.
>>
>>59735357
It was created to transform everything it touches into shit. If that isn't garbage then I don't know what is.

>>59735370
I'm trying to say that you can like complete garbage while still acknowledging the true nature of it. Which is something most POO fags don't seem to be capable of.
>>
>>59734700
(defmacro min (val min)
`(if (< ,val ,min)
,min
,val))

Works for me!
>>
>>59735387
>Rust will never take off as a community
Where did he claim the opposite?
>>
>>59735392
Nobody was saying it was the greatest thing in programming, or denying that it can be a pretty poor paradigm to write software in. You're the only one going on about it, so why'd you bother to post?
>>
>>59735124
Don't do it: that way madness lies.
>>
>>59735422
He said it was the future which implies that.
>>
>>59735425
There is a large amount of "people" who disagree with the self evident claim "POO is complete garbage". That guy I was responding to seems to be one of them.
>>
>>59735463
The only good OOP is CLOS.
>>
>>59735256
>american education
>>
>>59735474
>good POO
Such a thing is by definition impossible.
CLOS being closer to "original" POO and it being less garbage in general doesn't somehow negate its inherent flaws.
>>
>>59735463
So you assumed the poster doesn't accept that oop is hit and miss because he replied to your shitpost and told you to fuck off?
>>
>>59735502
you should start up an OOP hate thread. Let the grown ups talk about actual programming issues, take your flamewar elsewhere
>>
>>59735503
It's not hit and miss, it's complete garbage. Which is something he refused to acknowledge.
>>
>>59735502
Tell me, you've never had a good poo?
>>
>>59735533
Why? POO is related to programming. Nowhere does the OP say something like "shit paradigms need not apply".
>>
>>59734157
nth for FP will never displace OOP in industry and FP will always be a meme
>>
>>59735580
No wonder a retard who can't use "meme" properly doesn't understand that FP isn't somehow the opposite of POO.
>>
>>59735535
>REEE WHY DUZNT HE AGRE WIF MEEEEE

Jesus wept, do you really need that kind of validation? And again, this is just your opinion. Its not the best paradigm around but i doubt its the worst either. Nobody gives a shit if you don't like it, it's not going to stop anyone from using it, and endlessy screeching about how bad it is without actually offering any sort of alternative or serious criticsim other than "its garbage" make you worse than the fucking hasklel fags and the FP cucks.
>>
>>59735110
If you're using an ORM like Entity Framework, translating the objects directly to serialized JSON results in an infinite loop if there are foreign key relationships.

In light of this, you have to create DTOs - rather than use your ORM models directly - to store the concept of the information that you want to produce in the API.
>>
>>59735593
Jesus what is it with you people? Nobody said FP was the opposite of OOP. This board shills FP endlessly, thats why people target it when OOP discussions come up, usually because some FP tard chips in his 2 cents on how some functional language is the future and oop is dead
>>
>>59735535
Why do you think anyone should validate your shitty opinions?

You're implying that anyone who "refused to acknowledge" that is wrong, without substantiating that which you think must be agreed with.
>>
>fallibg for the redditor bait
you're all braindead
>>
>>59735594
>REEE WHY DUZNT HE AGRE WIF MEEEEE
Did you just have a stroke or something? Who the fuck are you quoting?

>And again, this is just your opinion
It's not. It's absolute truth and any non-subhuman acknowledges it.
>Its not the best paradigm around
Indeed. It's hard to be the best when it's complete trash.
>but i doubt its the worst either
Yes, you doubt it. Which doesn't change the truth in any way.
>Nobody gives a shit if you don't like it, it's not going to stop anyone from using it
I realize this. I didn't say that anyone should stop using it.

>>59735643
Anyone refusing to acknowledge self-evidently true statements is retarded and doesn't deserve an answer.
>>
>>59735652
what redditor bait?
>>
>>59735621
>Nobody said FP was the opposite of OOP
Why did he start talking about it then?
>This board shills FP endlessly
I don't see this board shilling POO endlessly so you've got something mixed up here.
>oop is dead
I have never seen anyone make this statement. Something being alive doesn't mean it's even remotely good, anyone who understand this understands that the opposite is also true.
>>
>>59735663
Give an example of FP being used over OOP in industry.
Protip: you can't.
>>
>>59734157
Tryna fucking learn C# but I can't fcking start it cuz I'm a piece of shit who's too fcking lazy and can't fcking concentrate on the shit.
>>
>>59735663
so you question the comment clearly aimed at how you are coming off, then you go ahead and say that your opinon, and it is just your opinion whether you can wrap you're special mind around it or not, is absolute truth. In case you're too stupid to get the jibe, You're being compared to an autist due to the sheer landslide of horseshit you're spewing
>>
>>59735702
Learn Lisp.
>>
>>59735696
>Why did he start talking about it then?
because someone criticised FP and somehow that means he is saying FP is OOPs opposite. The poster never even mentioned a sentence similar to "FP is the opposite of OOP", some retard just assumed it because apparently people here are easily triggered
>I don't see this board shilling POO endlessly so you've got something mixed up here
Ok so you dont see the board shilling OOP, wtf has that got to do with FP shilling?
>I have never seen anyone make this statement. Something being alive doesn't mean it's even remotely good, anyone who understand this understands that the opposite is also true.
I have seen it posted on /g/ several times, and I'm pretty sure others have as well. Just because you havent seen it, doesn't mean that it has never happened
>>
>>59735702
>Being 12
>>
>>59734880
>>59734780
Stupid animu poster in charge of programming.
>>
>>59735702
Adderal, caffeine, regular masturbation, cocaine, Mongolian throat singing. Gotta get those numbers up buddy
>>
>>59735700
Where did I claim that there are such examples?
How is the existence or non-existence of such examples even slightly relevant? Or do you think for some reason that something being used more means it's somehow better?
Why do you think I'm a POO supporter? I've quite literally stated that I acknowledge the truth of it being garbage.

>>59735710
My opinion: I like OOP.
The truth: POO is absolute garbage.
These two things aren't mutually exclusive. I like it but I still fully acknowledge reality, which is a more than can be said about most POO fags.

>>59735763
>Ok so you dont see the board shilling OOP, wtf has that got to do with FP shilling?
FP is a subset of both POO and procedural programming. You didn't clarify which one you meant.
>I have seen it posted on /g/ several times
I don't believe you.
>>
File: gedit.png (60KB, 635x336px) Image search: [Google]
gedit.png
60KB, 635x336px
>all this gedit bait
>>
>>59735726
kinda reminds me of Python, so Imma learn it later.
>>
>>59735110
http://www.yegor256.com/2016/07/06/data-transfer-object.html
>>
>>59735782
>>59735811
where was this written?
>>
>>59735804
got it.
>>
>>59735805
You're too basic to reason with. Nobody gives a fuck if you can acknowledge how bad OOP is. You're not going to get an award, you're not going to be made god of /g/, it's not something worthy of pride, its not a fucking accomplishment, grow the fuck up
>>
>>59735851
>You're too basic to reason with.
It's not me. It's the truth of this world that is basic.
>Nobody gives a fuck if you can acknowledge how bad OOP is
Sure. Your point being?
>You're not going to get an award, you're not going to be made god of /g/, it's not something worthy of pride, its not a fucking accomplishment, grow the fuck up
Where did I claim that it is? Acknowledging this simple truth is one of the base prerequisites for being considered human. Why would that alone be some worthy of some kind of "reward"?
>>
m8, don't masturb8, it's bad for your programming energy
>>
>>59735897
Way to shitpost. You keep banging on about how you recognise the flaws of OOP and accept them which others don't. Why? Why would that matter to anyone? Why would anyone care? you haven't changed minds, nobodys opinion has changed. Most if not all of your posts have been completely pointless
>>
>>59730403
I don't quite see what you see as the problem with the bitmask still. If there's a really uncommon type and we defragment our slots well we can add a 'last instance of this component' index somewhere. Skipping the rest of the array. And even if we let it be fragmented we could easily design a structure that is aware of blank ranges.
>highly tweakable
Yeah. I love systems like this. There's too many systems around that just
>>59730270
Maybe the generation ID thing wasn't explained amazingly well. You just have an int that you increment and save with every newly created entity. So there's more information than just the slot identifying an entity. Could be any piece of information really as long as it's unique.
>>
>>59735953
>You keep banging on about how you recognise the flaws of OOP and accept them which others don't.
I believe most sentient beings acknowledge the flaws of it.
>Why would that matter to anyone?
Acknowledging reality should matter to everyone.
>you haven't changed minds, nobodys opinion has changed
You can't possibly claim this without having access to every single person in this thread.
>Most if not all of your posts have been completely pointless
The same can be said about your posts yet it doesn't stop you from making them.
>>
>>59735170
>what i have to lose
Is time basically, i'm 25 years old trying to get into some programming / computer science stuff.
>>
File: 1491093550242.jpg (57KB, 582x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491093550242.jpg
57KB, 582x800px
>>59735904
>tfw do your best programming while holding back a huge shit
>>
Is there a way to efficiently compute the average distance between all pairs of nodes in a graph?
>>
>>59736012
Well it looks solid enough, I've tried a few of the Berkeley modules(not those exact ones but CS/SE related ones) and they were pretty good. I say go for it
>>
I'm working my way through a series of tensorflow tutorials and am currently making baby's first MLP MNIST solution

https://github.com/nlintz/TensorFlow-Tutorials/blob/master/03_net.py

On line 23 and 24, why is 625 being assigned? 784 is 28^2 because the images being examined are 28x28 but I'm at a loss for this 625
>>
>>59734780

I feel ya, bro..

int main()
{
int a = 5;
int b = 3;
int c = a + b;

a += 48;
b += 48;
c += 48;

printf(&a);
printf(" + ");
printf(&b);
printf(" = ");
printf(&c);
printf("\n");

return 0;
}
>>
>>59736026
What have you tried so far? Or have you not attempted a solution yet?
>>
>>59736026
any all pairs shortest path algorithm then divide to get average

i hope that wasn't a homework question because you're going to fail the exam if you couldn't answer that
>>
>>59735621
>people shill FP so that's why people target it
Makes no sense. This thread doesn't shill FP nearly as much as it does Rust. An imperative language.

But I'd say that FP and OOP are in closer competition, they're both currently poorly performing paradigms focused on programming convenience over anything else.

Really, POO programmers haven't even heard of procedural and/or imperative programming in a lot of these discussions.
>>
>>59736041
25x25
>>
>>59736093
>But I'd say that FP and OOP are in closer competition
How can a subset of OOP be in competition with OOP? Or did you mean procedural FP is in competition with OO FP?
>>
>>59736122
well yeah but why's he doing 25x25? where'd the 25s come from?
>>
>>59736093
I'm an OOP programmer. I have heard of both imperative and procedural programming. What point are you making?
>>
>>59736143
>I'm an OOP programmer.
>>>/r/abbit
>>
>>59736156
>HURR DURR MAW I TOLDED THE BASTARDMAN TO GO TO REDDIT

Face it, Reddit is a far better forum for programming discourse. People like you just drive the quality posters away from /g/
>>
>>59736128
No I was talking about mainstream OOP (usually imperative programming mixed with Object oriented design) vs Procedural FP.
But I should have been more specific. There's a massive amount of confusion about OOP and what it is so implicitly assuming we're talking about common industry trends is silly.
>>
@59736180
>HURR DURR MAW I TOLDED THE BASTARDMAN TO GO TO REDDIT
Are you old enough to use this website?
>>
>>59736026

I think you will end up with O(|E| + |V|).

For each node you have to test every other node, because "a is the shortest to b" does not imply "b is the shortest to a".
Also "a is NOT the shortest to b" does not imply "b is NOT the shortest to a".

You just can't rule things out easily..
Think about a graph which has the following "closest distances" (other connections not shown here):
O---O--O-O

But I'm not 100% sure about this one, so maybe someone has a real fancy idea here.
>>
>>59736218
>@59736180
This look like twitter to you fuckwit?
>>
>>59736143
It's often the case that OOP programmers here in /dpt/ haven't and the only paradigm they see other than OOP is FP because its mentioned a lot here. Rust is imperative. But it's usually not the case that we say that Rust is an imperative language.

So in short, OOP programmers here aren't experienced in different paradigms a lot of the time so they point at the only other thing they've heard about.
>>
>>59736226
What are you, gay?
>>
>>59736026
Why do you need this? Not to discourage or anything just curious.
>>
>>59736246
are you sure you know what gay means?
>>
recently graduated out of helpdesk into a junior dev role at work

i thought the enterprisefactorybuilderfactory memes were just memes. how wrong i was
>>
I don't understand. If you ask people that you want gui library that works on mobile and pc they will tell you that it's retarded and they are too different to for somebody to make good solution. Regardless the fact that there actually are such libraries, qt for example. Then on the next breath they tell you that I only program in js because it's the only to make cross platform apps.
What's up with that?
>>
>>59736263
Bootcamp Retards. They're everywhere
>>
>>59736259
You sound pretty proud of it.
>>
>>59736225
>For each node you have to test every other node,
> O(|E| + |V|)

rly makes u think
(Floyd-Warshall takes V^3)
>>
>>59736225

Oh wait, it's rather O(|E| * |V|).
You have to compare EVERY edge in EVERY vertex for the worst case - but only one time, since you can always save the closest distance.

But this is still kinda good (at least better than any all pairs shortest path algorithm).
>>
>>59736274
Looks like the 12 year old has exposed himself
>>
>>59736262
Reality is often stranger than fiction.
Unreal engine 4 has macros to instantiate templated classes that do nothing but act as polymorphic types for doing render calls.
It's a mess to read but the api is at least ok. Terribly long names for the macros you use though. Probably beats them over the head with driver overhead too.

I like to believe it gets better with experience.
>>
>>59736297
Are you some kind of slave being forced to do this, or is it only compulsion?
>>
>>59736337
Not him, but wtf are you talking about? I wanted to post about an actual code issue I've got, but this thread is full of shitposts
>>
>>59736380
Post it so we can all tell you to learn X language instead.
>>
>>59736380
>code
Wrong thread. You're looking for /wdg/
>>
>>59736276

It's pretty difficult to calculate. But I'm sure we can be better than Floyd-Warshall..

My reasoning is as follows:

1) Init: Each node has a List of all unvisited nodes.

2) For each node you save the current shortest node and distance.

3) We start at the node A.

4) When you check wether A->B is the newest shortest node, you can make two comparisons at once:
Is B closer to A than the current shortest node?
Is A closer to B than the current shortest node?
(This gives you O(2 * |E|), since you make two comparisons for each edge).

5) After the comparison you can delete A from B's list and B from A's list.

So if I'm not mistaken, it should be O(|V| * |E|) + maybe the intialization (unless we already saved it this way).
>>
>>59736428
I was hoping I wouldn't have to mix with the web "devs", but I think you may be right, doesn't look like anyone on this thread has a clue about anything anyway
>>
>>59736031
Cool thanks!
>>
>>59735079

>open link
>first recommendation is unironically SICP

damn, /g/ was right all along..
>>
>>59736571
Who said that?
>>
>>59736571
Whoa there fella, lets not be hasty. /g/ was right about SICP, lets just leave it at that lest the autists inflated sense of worth balloons further
>>
>>59736603
Who said who said that?
>>
>>59736608
who said who said who said that?
>>
>>59736618
You.
>>
>>59736655
Deep
>>
File: 1491021947700.jpg (275KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491021947700.jpg
275KB, 500x500px
>>59736666
Not as deep as your mother.
>>
>>59736706
How dare you defy the quads?
>>
>>59736712
I defy quads with hardcore moo.
>>
>>59736726
I'm more into POV moo myself
>>
>>59736742
Filthy.
>>
/dpt/ is dead, long live /dpt/
>>
I got a question.
I am unfamiliar with regex, however I would like to set up something that takes any string given and formats with start letter in Capital letter.
So HeLLo -> Hello or hello-> Hello and so on.
>>
File: 1491235753558.jpg (172KB, 1462x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1491235753558.jpg
172KB, 1462x2048px
>Someone ask if C can write a function that can sum 2 integers based on user input
>Derodes into a lengthy shitposting debacle about 5 being a integer or not
>They still can't sum the damn things
So i guess C is truly garbage after all
>>
>>59737215
Who are you quoting?
>>
Does SICP cover lambda lifting?
>>
>>59735032
>what is sbrk
>what is mmap
>>
>>59737241
Go drink some bleach, shit for brains.
>>
File: 1469656490556.png (14KB, 166x166px) Image search: [Google]
1469656490556.png
14KB, 166x166px
https://transitiontech.ca/random/RIIR
>>
>>59737869
>Why not rewrite the Linux Kernel [in Rust]? I'd love to hear Linus's answer to this.
Someone please do it
>>
>>59737952
Linus won't bite. Maybe Stallman would bite if you ask him to rewrite Emacs in Rust.
>>
>>59737869
Funny how rustfags only talk about how somebody else should rewrite anything in rust but they have never programmed anything themselves.
>>
>>59737869
https://github.com/uutils/coreutils
whew
>>
>>59734700
Because C preprocessor is shit, the macro expands to:
((0 - 32 / 2) < (0) ? (0) : (0 - 32 / 2))
>>
Learning about RISC and I'm kinda sad that our desktops don't use it.
>>
File: 1414453358895.jpg (235KB, 900x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1414453358895.jpg
235KB, 900x1125px
>>59737215
5 is an int. '5' is 53, which is an int.
>>
>>59738365
that'll start to change in the coming years. Pretty soon Intel's stronghold on the market is going to fade as Tablets/Phones and PC's become more entwined or similar to one another.
>>
Is Rust a meme? I keep hearing it in this thread but I'm scared to bother since thelast time I fell for some language (Haskell) it was a waste of time
>>
Not quite programming, but would anyone here be willing to answer a question about HTML/CSS?

I've been running into a problem and can't seem to fix it.
>>
>>59737215
Is there some meme I'm not understanding? This is basic input, addition and returning values.
>>
>>59738118
>((0 - 32 / 2) < (0) ? (0) : (0 - 32 / 2))
>((-16) < (0) ? (0) : (-16))
>(true ? (0) : (-16))
>(0)
Isn't that how this works? I don't see why this expansion is giving the wrong results.
>>
>>59738476
Regardless of willingness I suspect >>>/g/wdg could help you better.
>>
>>59738399
Holy god who is this dream woman
>>
>>59734700
The only thing I can think of is that it's doing the comparison with unsigned arithmetic. -16 wraps around to INT_MAX-16, which is greater than zero.
>>
>>59738589
Wait a sec, is it actually more like
>((0 - 32 / 2) < (0) ? (0) : (0 - 32 / 2))
>((0 - 32 / 2) < (0 - 32 / 2))
>(false)
>(0)
?
That's shitty.
#define MIN(val, min) (((val) < (min)) ? (min) : (val))

Works then?
>>
>>59734700
Is it a joke?
>>
File: Windows_System32_cmd.png (24KB, 642x540px) Image search: [Google]
Windows_System32_cmd.png
24KB, 642x540px
>>59738958
I've run it now and it just works on VS12..
What an ass.
>>
>>59739005
Are you joking? Just look at the code of the fucking macro filthy code monkey. You're not even capable of writing a min function.

Ho you're a Windows developers, nice, but pls stay away from free world.
>>
>>59739043
>Are you joking?
Yes.
I don't get it still.
>Complete sperging out over a joke
Awesome anon. You're completely unstable. Go get shot.
>>
>>59739088
>>Complete sperging out over a joke
>Awesome anon. You're completely unstable. Go get shot.
Ho shit, I was trolled.
>>
>>59736447
You're assuming it's not directed, in which case you are forced to find SSSP from each vertex, leading to something like floyd warshall
>>
>>59739097
Do you genuinely believe that a programmer couldn't know that negative numbers are less than zero?
I don't get it.
>>
>>59739113
You won't fool me twice.
>>
I'm very confused by why you named the max function min.
>>
>>59739182
Another trolled comrade. I am >>59739127
>>
>>59736128
Ah yes, the old "everything is OO" meme.
>>
>>59734700
>>59739005
I was trying to prune the code but apparently it works differently depending on the way I put it. So, with the version I listed there, it seems to work. How ever, the original problem was this:

This code returns -16:
    e->x = 0
pfi->w = 32

short start_x = MIN((e->x - pfi->w / 2), 0);

But this code returns 0:
    e->x = 0
pfi->w = 32

short x = (e->x - pfi->w / 2);
short start_x = MIN(x, 0);

I don't know whats going on to be honest.
>>
Im thinking of starting to learn python while taking riding in public transport, since it takes 2 hours away from me each day, might as well make most of it.
Any sites/apps for android you would recommend? I've never done coding before and so far im using "Learn Python" app.
Have a nice day
>>
>not having MinMax that returns a tuple containing both the maximum and the minimum
>>
>>59739262
It's probably >>59738680, then. The second snippet works because you store the signed value of the expression. I'm guessing e->x and pfi-> are unsigned, so if you use it directly it's gonna be an unsigned comparison.

You should really call it MAX, by the way.
>>
>>59739262
Anon enough trolling.
The problem is that you need double parenthesis before the ternary operator to group the expression and you've swapped the order after the ternary operator.

#define MIN(a,b) (((a)<(b))?(a):(b))

This min macro works.
>>
>>59738460
it has Mozilla behind it, so it's not going away any time soon. that doesn't mean it's good but it's not meme status
>>
>>59739262
>>59739321
By the way, this is why you should avoid cutting down the problem to ask about it if you're not sure of the cause. The code you originally posted would work (and it does) but you weren't running that code.
>>
>>59739300
>not creating an array of 2 elements and sorting it
>>
>>59739216
Are you by any chance retarded? That post clearly mentions a thing which is not OO.
>>
>>59739300
>>59739361
Who said this?
>>
>>59739376
Calling "FP" a "subset of OOP". I exaggerated.
>>
>>59739216
ah yes the old "OOP includes only the parts of OOP I personally dislike" meme.
>>
>>59739321
You were right, that was the problem. Thanks. Should've thought of that sooner.

>You should really call it MAX, by the way.
I guess, my thinking was that I wanted to clamp a value to be same or greater as the compared value, but generally I guess MIN would mean getting the lower of two numbers.
>>
>>59739300
(defun minmax (&rest numbers)
(values (apply 'min numbers) (apply 'max numbers)))
>>
>>59739406
FP is a subset of both OO and procedural.
>>
>>59739344
No, the problem was this:
>>59739321
>>
>>59739445
Everything is a subset of calculus of construction.
>>
>>59739409
Okay. Inheritance, encapsulation, and shared mutable state are bad. Without any of these, what is OOP, exactly?

>>59739445
>FP can be done in both OO and procedural settings
FTFY
>>
>tfw yesterday I coded all day
>tfw come to my computer today and found out Atom fucket up my files, and now everything is corrupt.
I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED
>>
>>59739505
You didn't fix anything, you just used a bunch of buzzwords instead of the well defined and understood concept of a subset.
>>
>>59739520
How are programming paradigms sets?
>>
>>59739528
A better question would be "how are they not sets?"
>>
>>59739505
>encapsulation is bad
what?
>>
>>59739603
Read the next part of the sentence.
>>
>>59739651
OOP is still OOP with just encapsulation. Encapsulation is good.
>>
>>59739673
You don't seem to understand. Please reread the sentence.
>>
>>59739556
Okay, let's look at the whole picture.

Assume programming paradigms are sets.
Assume FP is a subset of both OOP and PP.
Supposedly this means that the elements of programming paradigms are supported features. FP is a subset because it cuts out features that are undesirable for various reasons (purity, mostly).

Is this a useful definition? I don't think so. Paradigms aren't toolboxes, they're ways of thinking. FP involves ways of thinking that aren't present in OOP or PP at all (like making everything pure and treating code like something that can be passed around).

>>59739603
>>59739673
Writing invariants directly (with dynamically checked contracts, dependent types, etc.) is a lot better than maintaining them indirectly through getters and setters. Encapsulation also makes composition unwieldly, which is why inheritance exists, but inheritance sucks in its own ways. It also encourages making shared mutable state as it's easier to make encapsulated objects communicate by calling methods on each other rather than trying to write mediating code that has to live outside of the encapsulation bubble of each object.

Information hiding for the sake of API/ABI stability is also better done at the module/package level than at the type level. You want things in the same module/package to be able to depend on the implementation details of each other since they'll always be kept in sync.
>>
I have no idea of what to do anymore. I know a few languages pretty well but I just can't get into a project anymore these days.
>>
>>59739726
>Supposedly this means that the elements of programming paradigms are supported features.
Stopped reading right there. What a worthless post.
>>
>>59739726
>FP involves ways of thinking that aren't present in OOP
This statement doesn't make any fucking sense unless you specify FP to mean procedural FP.
It's the equivalent of saying "Imperative programming involves ways of thinking that aren't present in procedural programming".
>>
>>59739821
>This statement doesn't make any fucking sense unless you specify FP to mean procedural FP.
So you think "OO FP" is just OOP? Then "FP" should be the same as "procedural FP" and we're back at square one of the discussion.
>>
>>59739792
Find another hobby?
>>
>malloc(): memory corruption (fast): 0x00000000034397a0

Can there be a "slow" memory corruption? What the fuck does that even imply.
>>
>>59739798
Do you have something different in mind to share?
>>
>>59739726
>FP is a subset because it cuts out features
Please learn what a subset is before making such retarded statements.

Here are some members of PP:
C, Idris, H*skell
Here are some members of POO:
J*va, C*, *Caml, F*

>>59739850
>So you think "OO FP" is just OOP?
OO FP isn't "just OOP" in the same way imperative OOP isn't "just OOP". It doesn't make sense to say that something is "just OOP".
>Then "FP" should be the same as "procedural FP"
Not really. Procedural FP is procedural FP and FP is something which can be either procedural or OO. That's a pretty basic concept to grasp.
>>
>>59739987
pls introduce context
>>
>>59739988
I do. Not sure if I will share it with the likes of you though.
>>
>>59739995
You think programming paradigms are sets of languages? That's even more useless.

If "OO FP" doesn't involve new ways of thinking compared to just OOP then what's the difference? It's just OOP that also has lambda expressions or something?

>>59740017
Arguments not presented might as well not exist.
>>
>>59740046
>You think programming paradigms are sets of languages?
One can think of them as such. It certainly helped me arrive at a view of reality which is more valid than yours.
>That's even more useless.
It's a lot more useful than ill-defined and ambiguous buzzwords like "setting", "features", "way of thinking", "undesirable".

>If "OO FP" doesn't involve new ways of thinking compared to just OOP then what's the difference?
"OO FP" (as made obvious by the "OO") is not a member of the set "PP", meaning it's instant trash. That's the only difference I care about.
>It's just OOP that also has lambda expressions or something?
If it's based on any lambda calculus, then sure. Lambda expressions aren't the only requirement.
>>
Best Vim Color Scheme?
>>
ITT: everyone realizes we all have different definitions for words and nothing we say makes any sense to each other. The only thing we have in common is code.

main = do 
putStrLn "Hello /dpt/!"
>>
>>59740237
>do
Good job.
>>
Doing babby-level Cshart stuff, had a question about memory usage and how accurate the VS memory usage analysis is. I have a WPF program which is supposed to perform a sql query, fill a list with each row as an object composed of strings, write the results to an excel sheet, and finally use the outlook interop library to send a bunch of emails based on the rows. It does what it's supposed to do so far, but the program uses ~70mb while idle and 90 while sending things out - after sending emails out once, it sits around ~90mb usage as a new idle high.

I've been using things that can utilize IDisposable and nulling references to objects after they've been used, but those numbers haven't really changed, but maybe I'm missing something? Are the numbers that VS displays about memory usage for a program accurate? Am I just too new and not in the loo?
>>
If I were to be building an engine from scratch, and I wanted to be able to repurpose it in other applications, the smart way to write it would be having a "driver" application/class that imports it and makes the calls from there for testing and development, yes?
>>
working on ending my life

i'm 24, learned everything i know about software engineering from my job, reading books, and working on projects

i'm being paid $22/hour as a software engineer for a small startup that hasn't made any money since it was created a year ago. i have less than a year of experience, so i don't see myself getting a better job somewhere else anytime soon, and by that time the company i work for will probably have gone under so i'll be even more unhirable.

i'm also working on a concurrent flood fill maze solver.
>>
programmers are cancer
you should all die in a death full of pain
>>
>>59740273
VS is reasonably accurate when measuring memory usage, but C# is also a very memory hungry language. Depends on exactly what you're calling where, and how, you could be implementing a lot of high-memory structures or leaving a lot of data floating around in lists that weren't cleared out.

As long as you're not inflating over 90mb on sequential runs of the program then you're not leaking anything, which is the important part.

http://benchmarksgame.alioth.debian.org/u64q/compare.php?lang=csharpcore&lang2=gpp
>>
how come all coders have small dicks?
t.femanon
>>
>>59740326
A year of experience as a developer goes a long ways. $22/hr also isn't that bad depending on where you live, and especially considering you got the job without academic credentials.
I'd ride out the company and maybe even ask about a raise. Otherwise just start poking at job listings and other companies and see who'll give you the time of day.
>>
>>59740259
its just style
>>
>>59740384
bc they're not programmers
>>
File: 1451387916844.png (1MB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1451387916844.png
1MB, 1200x1800px
>Mantaining the codebase from home feels ever increasingly tedious
>Add the anime tan of the programming language i'm using in the background of my IDE
>Productivity spikes again
Why didn't you guys told me about this?
>>
>>59740384
so you're either referring to a particular demographic or subset and you're using all because you think that subset represents all programmers(the fact you're using coder telles me this is the case), or you've fucked every single "coder" on the planet. clear that up then your question can be answered
>>
>>59740451
Where to get full size language-chans?
>>
>>59740370
Hm, I'm using a List with a custom object type, I guess that's one of my largest structures. I actually haven't tested sequential runs, I'll probably do that today. Cool to know, thanks. I guess being specific in exactly how much I'm going to store per query would reduce my memory usage somewhat instead of having a List<T> just sitting around?

>C# with regex-redux
>1.2gb RAM usage
Lawd have mercy
>>
>>59740469
I just got the one i needed from the image, removed the info and the size is already proper for sitting on the lower right corner without being obstructive
>>
Trying to create a concatenate function in Erlang but I keep getting
>error: undefined shell command concat/1

How far off the mark am I?
-module(concat).
-export([concat/1]).

-spec concat(Lists :: [[T]]) -> [T].

concat([]) -> [];
concat([head]) -> head;
concat([head|tail]) -> [head ++ (concat(tail))].
>>
>>59740386
i'm not sure what kind of salary i can expect in the seattle area with 1 year of experience, but i hope it's something a little more comfortable. i do have a degree in math, so that might help, but not as much as a comp sci degree.

should i float some resumes out there even though i don't really have a year of experience?
>>
>>59740547
Are you properly clearing the list at any point? Lists are really generic and take up a lot of memory compared to more specific structures, who knows what C# is deciding to implement.

Also Java uses 900MB doing regex-redux, so it's not tooooo crazy.
>>
>>59740573
yes
>>
>>59740547
Consider using HashSet or Dictionary
>>
>>59740573
you are being paid well below the market rate
>>
>>59740573
Doesn't hurt. Seattle is a huge tech sector, so you might wind up at another startup but it doesn't hurt.

Really though unless you're super unhappy at your job, stick it out and ask for a raise. Longer job histories are better.
>>
>>59740326
at least you got a job
>>
>>59740595
jesus christ, you're getting paid pajeet mone my man. Try and find out roughly how much you could get in terms of pay rises for the next promotion or grade. if its less than double what you're getting now, find a new job
>>
>>59740573
Are you getting paid decently? if that's the case, stick with it for now while looking for better alternatives on the side

You're literally getting free experience you can fit in your resume and if you've a math degree you'll have no issues doing most stuff
>>
>>59740384
confirmed shitposter
>>
>>59740326

Be glad you have a job. There are plenty of CS graduates who don't have much experience and struggle to find work. $22/hour isn't a ton, but it should be able to float you by until you find a better job. Since your already have experience, finding new jobs should become easier, even if your company goes under. Remember, your job is to build the product, not to sell it. If the market doesn't want to buy it, that's management and marketing's fault.
>>
>>59740326
>working in ending my life
>Has a year of industry experience
Boo hoo
>>
What's the best way to make a minesweeper clone?
>>
>>59740604
ok

>>59740611
yeah. to be honest, when i started out i was just doing some basic database work. i didn't touch any of the backend or frontend code. the job was literally just data entry. then i picked up a few books, read them cover to cover, read a ton of documentation, and started working on small stuff on our website. now i can do pretty much anything anyone else can do, except i'm still paid the same as before.

>>59740614
it's not that i'm unhappy. i just can't really afford much on this salary. and it's hourly pay, so if there's no work to do, there's no money coming in.

>>59740664
$22/hr. not very decent.
>>
>>59740716
I find this hard to believe. In my country, there isn't enough CS/SE graduates to fill the positions, companies are willing to pay out the ass + provide as comprehensive a benefit package as they can manage to get people to work for them. One company, which deals in crypology and other security related things, will keep people on for at least a year, even if they know nothing and never will know anything about cryptology, just so they can have employees. The same company covered my bonus i would lose out on in my old job if i switched(15k), a signing on bonus(4k), a guarenteed pay raise in 6 months(10% of gross salary) then again in another 6 months(another 10% of gross salary), and 12-14 weeks training in what they do and the various tools and technologies they use, with an extra 12 weeks training afterwards if i still didnt get it. Seems to me that the US is somehow the best and worst place to be a programmer
>>
Python 3
So i have this fuction
load_data()[(code] but when it transform the code into a dictionary it gives me 
  File "fiaton3.py", line 10, in load_data
database = dict(database_file)
ValueError: dictionary update sequence element #0 has length 100; 2 is required

def load_data():
global database_file
global database
if os.path.exists("accounts.dat"):
print("Debug[1] Database File Found")
database_file = open("accounts.dat","r+")
print("Debug[2] File assigned to database_file")
print("Debug[3] Created database reference")
else:
print("Debug[1] Database File Not Found")
database_file = open("accounts.dat","w")
print("Debug[2] File created & assigned to database_file")

What to do, the dictionary is supposed to be created like the database_file
>>
>>59740808
What country?
>>
>>59740813
how many levels of code tags are you on?
>>
>>59740854
UK
>>
>>59740872
like,, maybe 5, or 6 right now. my dude
>>
>>59740895
you're like a little baby

watch this

succ
>>
>>59740813
that is indeed a fucktion
>>
File: 1490352811221.jpg (42KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1490352811221.jpg
42KB, 500x375px
>>59740878
>High demand of IT professionals with low working hours and high wages compared to where i live
>But that would mean i would have to move to New Pakistan
Shieeeet
>>
File: 1446375648303.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1446375648303.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>>59740813
>tfw can't even post right
Python 3, So i have this funcion
load_data()

And when launching the scrip this error comes up
File "fiaton3.py", line 10, in load_data
ValueError: dictionary update sequence element #0 has length 100; 2 is required

Whole function
def load_data():
global database_file
global database
if os.path.exists("accounts.dat"): #path a
print("Debug[1] Database File Found")
database_file = open("accounts.dat","r+")
print("Debug[2] File assigned to database_file")
else: #path b
print("Debug[1] Database File Not Found")
database_file = open("accounts.dat","w")
print("Debug[2] File created & assigned to database_file")

By the way, accounts.dat doesn't exists so it shoud take path b
>>
>>59740559
Someone who knows erlang can give me a hint maybe?
>>
>>59740975
Bitch please, they're called minorities for a reason. The racism over here gives the US a run for its money without as many SJWs around to start harping on about privelage and whatever useless shite they come off with. you'll be in safe hands my man
>>
>>59741000
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14302248/dictionary-update-sequence-element-0-has-length-3-2-is-required
>>
>>59741004
the people who know erlang are not here today, anon
>>
>>59741013
Rest assured i'm not pajeet but i'm not white either
>>
>>59741036
Thaanks, Fix'd
But now this happen
 line 31, in load_reg
register = dict(register_file)
io.UnsupportedOperation: not readable

load_reg functon is the same as load data but with a register file instead
def load_reg():
global register_file
global register
if os.path.exists("accreg.dat"):
print("Debug[1] Reg File Found")
register_file = open("accreg.dat","r+")
print("Debug[2] File assigned to register_file")
print("Debug[3] Created register reference")
else:
print("Debug[1] Register File Not Found")
register_file = open("accreg.dat","w")
print("Debug[2] File created & assigned to register_file")
>>
>>59741091
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/29528910/python-prints-error-message-io-unsupportedoperation-not-readable
>>
>>59741085
UK attitudes towards blacks is surpisingly warmer than the US. Pajeets get shit on almost everywhere here, Other races depends on where you move to
>>
>>59741119
Yes, thank you, i fixed it by doing this.
def load_reg():
global register_file
global register
if os.path.exists("accreg.dat"):
print("Debug[1] Reg File Found")
register_file = open("accreg.dat","r+")
print("Debug[2] File assigned to register_file")
else:
print("Debug[1] Register File Not Found")
register_file = open("accreg.dat","w")
print("Debug[2] File created & assigned to register_file")
load_reg()
>>
>>59741188
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/ok-my-dude
>>
File: 1473373799640.jpg (38KB, 663x579px) Image search: [Google]
1473373799640.jpg
38KB, 663x579px
>>59741125
>>59741085
>>59741013
>>59740975
came for /dpt/ got /pol/
>>
>>59741125
But i'm not black either, to be fair i met quite a bunch of people from the UK on my trip to Japan last year and they were all a cool bunch compared to Americans and Chinese who were unpolite and loud

I'm just concerned about dem ragheads going nuts over there on the UK, i come from a country with strong christian values and muslims are pretty much non existent over here
>>
>>59741229
Dr. Pavel, I'm CIA.
>>
>>59741240
Don't be hasty, anon.
>>
>>59741255
He wasn't alone
>>
>>59741229
>I'm just concerned about dem ragheads going nuts over there on the UK
There has been what, 1 attack with multiple casualties in the past 20 years? I would be more concerned about Catholic terrorists in the UK, the Irish have a much longer and much bloodier history of terrorism in the UK.
>>
>>59741229
Kill yourself, you fucking shit smear.
>>
>>59741259
>american education
>>
>>59734157
How to store application configuration between sessions?

System registry?
Config file?
You can probably store it in the executable file, although i'm not sure how to do that and it seems like a bad idea.
Any other strategy i haven't thought of?
>>
>>59741361
if you need your application to be stateless just offload configs into something like etcd, consul, or another key-value store. you could also use something like redis or mongo to store session information.
>>
>>59741393
To heavyweight for my needs. Thanks though.
>>
what the fuck is wrong with this shit
the literal accreg.dat file says:
{"Dan": [1500]}

just that, but when python tries to make this a dict this happen.
  File "fiaton3.py", line 24, in load_reg
ValueError: dictionary update sequence element #0 has length 15; 2 is required
>>
>>59741623
you've found a bug in python, should be fixed in python 4.
>>
File: 1476195160683.jpg (26KB, 320x395px) Image search: [Google]
1476195160683.jpg
26KB, 320x395px
>>59741808
> python 4
lol
>>
migrate

>>59734442
>>59734442
>>59734442
>>
i'm adapting a data mining algo. to be used with spark + gpu acceleration. a FIM algo. to be precisely.
>>
>>59734157
Still working on my imageboard 4kev.org
Please come!
Thread posts: 295
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.