[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HACKERS GUIDE THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1355340621204.jpg (56KB, 459x582px) Image search: [Google]
1355340621204.jpg
56KB, 459x582px
Hello /g/. Over time I have learnt a lot from this hacking board, so I feel it's time to give something back to the community. Now I feel I have to give something back. So for your enjoyment and education, here is a starting guide to becoming a Hacker.
*DISCLAIMER* THE FOLLOWING IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. I DO NOT ENDORSE ILLEGAL HACKING OF ANY FORM
/DISCLAIMER

First, let's talk about the hacker mentality. It's mature and complex. You need to understand that hacking is not something just any kid can learn in one day. To be a proper hacker takes months, sometimes even up to a year. Complete mastery of the Command Prompt and Notepad++ (explained below) is very complex.

Now you're prepared for the road ahead, I'll walk you through modifying your OS so it is suitable for hacking purposes. You have only one choice of OS when it comes to being a hacker - Windows. Windows is the oldest and most stable OS, and it also has a nice UI (which stands for User Interface by the way, as all true hackers know). Windows can also be obtained for free, but that's a very complicated procedure and should only be attempted by veteran hackers.
>>
Here are some programs you can use to make your desktop more Elite:
Rainmeter - can be used to install and hack system information like RAM (speed) and Hard Drive (amount of memory).
Deviantart - has lots of cool hacker desktop backgrounds.
Internet Explorer - this allows you to connect to the web, which is a vital meeting place for hackers worlwide. You can find fellow hackers in the Deep Web. The main meeting ground for experienced hackers is 4chan's very own >>>/b/.
Ok, now for the important parts. Hacking tools. First of all, you are going to want notepad++. This is what hackers use to write malicious code.
Now that you can program correctly, I'll teach you how to Ping a website to uncover it's IP (Internet Persona) address. Open the Command Prompt. Type ping.[site] - for example ping.4chan.org - and you will bruteforce the system into handing over its IP.
These are the two main tools for advanced hacking.
>>
File: 1305242856693.jpg (759KB, 1370x1000px)
1305242856693.jpg
759KB, 1370x1000px
Now for another important part of hacking which is often overlooked - security. Although the seasoned hacker is always one step ahead of his government, it's important to employ constant vigilance. To remain anonymous while you hack the internet, always connect through a proxy service, such as unbl0cked .org and hidemya55. com. These sites will make you untraceable. Another encryption method you should always be using is Windows' Hidden folder utility. To hide a folder, right click on it and click properties. Check the 'hidden' box. The folder will now remain undetectable unless you make hidden folders visible. It is highly unlikely that anyone with no prior hacking/Modding experience will have the skills to do this.

/XxX_-_XxX Complete Guide To Become A Dangerous Hacker XxX_-_XxX

~Legion
>>
How to subscribe?
>>
>>59575811
We will contact you

~Legion
>>
>>59575684
Could've been a good joke, wasted potential.
Try again.
>>
>>59575684
do you think 3 hours a day are good to start with?
>>
File: 1478359739260.jpg (80KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1478359739260.jpg
80KB, 600x338px
>>59575684
>RIP Steve
>>
>>59575684
>HACKERS GUIDE THREAD
how do I triforce, hacker god?

▲ ▲
>>
>>59576976
You talk so much about triforcing, but you can't talk about hacking because you can't actually do anything. I run a hacked network of computers that I programmed to click on google ads in my secret website. I even write my own viruses to make people get hacked into my network. I work at home and have a bunch of screens showing me what people on my network are doing on their screens. I can even set it so that i can see the code of their computers. Can you guys do any of that? I don't think so. I bet you don't know where all the real hackers hang out are either? If you name them, I just might tell them that marshviperX sent you.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.