[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >in graphic design class >my presentation is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 0

>be me
>in graphic design class
>my presentation is today
>walk to teacher's desk with my Thinkpad with Gentoo on it and connect it to the projector
>doesn't work
>tinker around with the monitor settings and stuff, but it just doesn't detect the projector
>oh shit
>remember that when I customized my kernel I didn't include drivers for stuff I didn't think I would need
>quickly YaCy how to install drivers I forgot to include
>teacher sees and says that I should be making it work instead of browsing the Internet
>class laughs
>I don't want to lose any more time, so I just start compiling a default kernel
>teacher asks me what's wrong
>I explain to him that my kernel didn't have the drivers I needed, and that I will take a few more minutes to compile a kernel and change it
>"okay anon go to your seat and we will have your presentation some other day after you fix your computer"
>class goes on with the next topic
>okay, everyone run Photoshop
>we get free student licenses from the uni, but I don't run Windows
>run terminal
>install GIMP
>normie behind me sees and asks what am I doing
>tell him that I'm installing a free alternative to Photoshop
>he just looks at me with a smug smile and keeps working on his Mac
>I start to explain that I mean free as in freedom, not as in price
>a few people with Macs in the seats around are looking and they quietly laugh and turn away
>the people around me are glancing at my Thinkpad every now and then
>I can't tell if they're trying to find a reason to mock me or if they're interested in free software
>"okay class now that you've run Photoshop, use the circle tool to make a cirle"
>they draw their circles and stare at me and my Thinkpad
>tfw GIMP can't draw circles properly, but green pepper

After class the teacher told me that a working computer is essential.
>>
>>59371201
Not this again
>>
>>59371201
>>be me
Stopped reading right there.
Go back to >>>/b/ or >>>/r9k/ or wherever the hell you came from, you fucking blogposter.
>>
I kek'd
>>
I subscribed
Better post your patreon as well
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.