[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discuss AMD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: stockpointers.png (66KB, 861x690px) Image search: [Google]
stockpointers.png
66KB, 861x690px
Agree or disagree and why.

In no way am I saying AMD is a safe stock, according to analysts you'll need "an iron stomach" and it's still got debt, but people are calling bankruptcy on AMD for the wrong reasons.
>>
Naples will bring tons of hard cash for AMD but >>>/biz/ is that way.
>>
>>59368339
This, even Bulldozer opterons sold okay for 2 years, that had far worse IPC and power consumption than Sandy Xeons.
Meanwhile Naples not only has similar IPC, it has a clockspeed advantage on top of a power consumption one, that's not even mentioning the I/O, memory capacity and bandwidth.

Naples will clean Intel's clock in 2P/1P market
>>
File: 729.gif (227KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
729.gif
227KB, 600x600px
>AMD shills damage controlling THIS HARD

You people just won't accept defeat.
>>
>>59368676
Not an argument.

Also gg on the bump retard
>>
competition is good for the consumer.
>>
>>59368159
AMD is dead. They had their chance with Ryzen and they failed. They are finished and bankrupt.
>>
>>59368159

AMD have a huge market presence in PS4/XB1 and you can bet the next gen consoles will also use their chips.

Intel signed a deal with AMD to use their gpu technology on their own cpu's: Insiders keep reporting amd iGPU on Intel cpu die is in the work.

Intel is going the way of RIM: They elected a bunch of finance-type people in senior management positions and these people killed all R&D, sat on their laurels and started lagging behind the industry. The fact that their GPU technology is so bad that they need to ask AMD for help is hillarious. Did you guys know that more than 50% surface of an Intel CPU is the iGPU ? Yep, more than 50% of the cost of producing an intel cpu goes into the crappy iGPU.

Apple haven't released 7th gen Intel chip and they are probably pissed that they still need to equip their MacBook with dgpu's.

The "gaming" pc market is worth nothing.
>>
File: wat.webm (294KB, 406x300px) Image search: [Google]
wat.webm
294KB, 406x300px
>>59369712
>Intel signed a deal with AMD to use their gpu technology on their own cpu's: Insiders keep reporting amd iGPU on Intel cpu die is in the work.
cool story bro
>>
File: jump_on_the_AMD_train_CHOO-CHOO.png (39KB, 641x487px) Image search: [Google]
jump_on_the_AMD_train_CHOO-CHOO.png
39KB, 641x487px
>>
>>59369968
>be me over 15 years ago
>be swedefag
>ericsson stock low as fuck
>tell dad to buy
>he doesnt listen
>stock goes up a lot
>>
>going back to S&P 500
>Goldman Sachs bought 600 million worth of shares

Even the jews know what's up, yet armchair analysts think they know better than the ones controlling the stock market.
>>
>>59369712
>Insiders keep reporting amd iGPU on Intel cpu die is in the work.
>The fact that their GPU technology is so bad that they need to ask AMD for help is hillarious.

Intel have no GPU tech. They have no patents. No right to use any of the technology without being sued for billions. Which those "Financial minded" people, would not like.

Intel fell out with nVidia after a law suit some years back, but were tied to them for the duration of their IP lease.

Intel are now leasing GPU IP from AMD so that they can develop/improve their existing iGPUs to atleast make them passable.

Maybe read more than a headline and you might not sound like an idiot when you regurgitate them.
>>
>>59370143
What are you implying?
>>
>>59371112

Study it out.
>>
>>59371138
are you implying to buy AMD or no
>>
>>59371160
Ask your inner kike.
And if you don't have one just ask some kike across the street, they won't miss an opportunity to make money-
>>
>>59371187
my inner kike tells me to buy AMD tbqh
>>
>>59371200
Your inner kike is working as intended.
>>
>>59371160

Are you asking me for financial advice? Because I'd just assume to buy as many dildos as you can when the plastic commodities bottoms out and the market goes bankrupt and it leaves you with the largest supply of phallic devices for women in the post-plasticocalypse.
>>
>>59371218
i wish i knew what other stocks to buy

i know AMD will hit $20 by years end but surely there are other undervalued stocks out there that will increase in the future
>>
>>59371244

If you can find another billion dollar asset company trading sub 5 dollars let me know.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.