[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fixing this board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

It seems like this board is no longer moderated. What are we to do about the blatant corporate shilling? This entire board is now filled with threads about graphics cards, Windows 10, Macs, iPhones, and tech reviewers from YouTube. This needs to stop. I might even go as far as saying that I suspect that Hiro has a part in this all. Just look at what he did to 2chan and now us with the malicious ads and pushing passes. I think this needs to be a tech themed DIY board. If your thread is you unboxing off the shelf consumer horse shit, it needs to be deleted.

I want a space where problems are solved and where creativity/originality can thrive. What we have now is one big circle jerk.
>>
>>59279043

>implying 4chan is a place where marketers look for customers

this website is full with NEETs or frugal AF wagies who have no money to spend on anything

shut the fuck up.

I agree however - we have to end this fucking consumerist garbage.
>>
>>59279043
I disagree with some of what you said, but /g/ does have a problem. The major problem is shilling and hating. Shilling over X hardware manufacturer, hating Y. Also any fags that post shit about consoles that is related to the graphics and not the parts themselves. Anybody who does this should recieve a ban from the board. Is it possible to ban people from individual boards?
>>
>>59279108

>Is it possible to ban people from individual boards?

yes ... you also have to go back ... you know to that one website with these upvotes
>>
>>59279043
>>>/diy/
>>
>>59279043
This board is about discussing tech

It's not about the tech that YOU personally like, it's about all kinds of tech

If you don't like it, you can fuck off back to r3ddit where they have nice little safe spaces for each of your autistic hobbies
>>
>>59279043
Consumerism is fucking with this board, hard.

We need: /g/ - gentoo & tech
&
/gg/ - consumer electronics & tech
>>
>>59279130
/diy/ is too broad. /g/ is supposed to be a tech themed /diy/

>>59279137
Spotted the shill. Wasn't there a thing where plebit was proven to have paid shills? You should follow your own advice and go back.
>>
WAIT FOR VEGA
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.