[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi i have a question/favor to ask can some hackers maybe the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: gez-hausverbot.jpg (33KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
gez-hausverbot.jpg
33KB, 480x480px
hi
i have a question/favor to ask

can some hackers maybe the infamous annonymous hackers do the whole of germany a big favor and hack into the GEZ servers and delete all their data.

the GEZ or Beitragsservice is a thiefing organisation which forces every one to pay so they can spread lies and misinformation and fake news through tv and radio.

annonymous always says its for the people here is a way to show us how much u care :)

thanks 4 reading
>>
You can fuck right off
>>
>>58927779
get some manners dude
>>
File: germanball.jpg (148KB, 678x708px) Image search: [Google]
germanball.jpg
148KB, 678x708px
>>58927766
>>
>>58927809
You can fuck right off, thank you.
>>
Ask to neighbor (Russia)
>>
Get >>>/out/ Abdullah
>>
>>58927883
them fuckers have a bigger budget than hbo, yet the best they ever produced is 'tatort' (at least the mandatory payment is not a tax according to them woohoo)
>>
>>58927766
Their data has been deleted.
Thank you for using Annonymous hacking services.
>>
>>58927766
/g/ isn't your personal army
>>
sent ;)
>>
>>58927891
better but id like some sugar atop please

>>58928234
and its not for me personally i asked for the benefit of whole germany (except those greedy chairmen that work there and jerk to the shekels they robbing from hard working people)
>>
>>58927766
GEZ is good. Fuck off.
>>
>>58929353
rarely had a laugh like this
but seriously u a.trolling b.stupid or c.one of the profiteers of theft
>>
File: lügenpresse.png (608KB, 800x1400px) Image search: [Google]
lügenpresse.png
608KB, 800x1400px
>>
>>58927883
>>58929622

thats why i thought some able hackers could do a nice thing for a whole country which is suffering from a indecency tolerated by officials who are profiting from theft of the little man

havent heard of something awesome from anonymous lately maybe theyre doing somthing great which comes out soon or they ve given up humanity
>>
>>58927766
my husband used to be free with everything and never kept any secret until recently everything changed so i began to suspect some foul play. he chat on phone for long and when he is done chatting he will clear his history so that i will not find anything. this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to her cousin who is a hacker. he showed me several other people who he helped crack password to gmail, yahoo, facebook, instagram, whatsapp and even 6 others where he hacked the account of some major corporation. he has the greatest mind because i never believed he could do it until he proved it to me by hacking into my husbands phone where i found so many evidence to proof that my husband had several affairs outside our marriage. well here is his email address if you need his help [email protected]
>>
>>58929951
Being in GEZ sounds fun, where can I sign up to join them?
>>
>>58927766
Ich weiß noch früher als die GEZ Ficker immer an die Tür kamen und gefragt haben ob man ein TV hat.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.