[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other Airpods users here? I'm loving mine.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 11

File: MMEF2.jpg (19KB, 572x572px) Image search: [Google]
MMEF2.jpg
19KB, 572x572px
Any other Airpods users here? I'm loving mine.
>>
>>58923859
reddit
>>
We saw your thread yesterday, you can stop now.
>>
>>58923859
dude came into my store today with a pair; they're super fucking nice
>>
How common is it for someone to walk by and flick them out of your ear?
>>
>>58923968
Probably happens to manlets all the time
>>
>>58923968
Hasn't happened to me.
>>58923927
Wasn't me.
>>
File: 4NeKJFP.png (367KB, 1000x508px) Image search: [Google]
4NeKJFP.png
367KB, 1000x508px
>apple has good designers
>>
File: itsfuckingbait.png (932KB, 709x638px) Image search: [Google]
itsfuckingbait.png
932KB, 709x638px
>>58923859
Yeah it's really a life changer. People bitch about not having in-line volume controls but you can just spin the crown on your Apple Watch. It's even more convenient that way too.
>>
>>58924700
I just use my phone through my pocket for volume control or siri for everything else. I originally had tap for siri turned off, but I started using it with the airpods and it works wonderfully. I literally mumble and whisper commands and she gets them every time.
>>
I dig mine anon, but sometimes there's a lot of interference / audio drop outs. Any tips?
>>
File: airpods_firmware_3_5_1.jpg (36KB, 700x516px) Image search: [Google]
airpods_firmware_3_5_1.jpg
36KB, 700x516px
>>58924809
I haven't experienced a single drop out or interference even ~40 feet away from my phone. Are you updated to the latest firmware? Apple has been really good about replacements since they're brand new products, I'd try the update and if that didn't help I'd definitely go to the Apple store and get replacements
>>
>>58924700
> You need two hands and a 400$ device to skip tracks
Might as well take your phone out.
>>
>>58924888
Poor people out, this thread is for $160 Apple AirPods™

I can't imagine how half-retarded you'd need to be to only buy AirPods and not the Watch.
>>
>>58924906
> Completely ignoring the two hands issue
>>
File: MD.jpg (100KB, 1280x1201px) Image search: [Google]
MD.jpg
100KB, 1280x1201px
>>58923859
Apple provides solutions for problems that never existed. Instead of these air pods and apple watch, they just had to follow Sharp and Sony minidisc design which had custom earphones with a module attached that showed current track and prev/next track buttons so you don't have to pull out your device.
>>
File: 1483399674841.jpg (76KB, 694x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483399674841.jpg
76KB, 694x720px
>>58923859
Us them on an Android phone. They're GOAT!
>>
>>58924941
Would this even work with inline mics? it seems to use TRRS as well
>>
>>58924940
>can't spin the crown with one hand
Are you retarded?
>>
Got these for cheap and not gonna lie, they're pretty good

Don't know why wireless headphones are a meme on /g/
>>
>>58923859
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>58924951
>TRRS
depends on frequency, modulation and detection for however they decide to pass the datums
>>
>>58924951
I don't know but it could certainly overcome one usb 3.0 port in iPhones and Macbooks.

The module would use usb3.0 to plug to your device and the other end would allow a 3.5mm audio jack like the Sharp MD above. So you can use it with latest Macbook as well.
>>
>>58924941
>solutions for problems that never existed
Using wired earbuds when out and about feels so uncomfortable once you get used to good wireless earbuds
>>
>>58923859

I ordered them, but don't yet have them. Fucking AT&T can't into logistics and vastly oversold their stock, all the while still claiming AirPods were "in stock". It took them days to figure that shit out.

They cancelled a bunch of people's orders, citing some bullshit identity verification concerns or something, but not mine. Mine just got placed on back order. You can read the rage on the AirPods subreddit if you want, it was actually sketchy as fuck.
>>
>>58925009
Damn that is shitty. The only negative thing I can say about them is that the release has been a shitshow. My order directly from Apple took almost 2 months to get to me.
>>
>>58923859
I heard aplel is doing aac 2.0 256kbit over Bluetooth instead of the normal shit? Interesting to see this implemented in a proper Bluetooth device. I use Bluetooth in my car and would like to see quality pick up.
>>
>>58924960
Because there is literally no point to them?
Just tuck the cord under your shirt retard.
>>
>>58925132
Or I could just have no cord at all instead of being an idiot shoving cords down my shirt
>>
>>58925009
HP (or was it dell?) pulled that shit on me with the r9 290. Best part was you had to phone pajeet to get your money back.
>>
>>58924700
>Spinning the crown
Welcome to 2017
>>
>>58925137
Yeah man! Make sure to connect your blu ray player with wireless hdmi! Can't have that cord behind your tv!
Although to be fair wireless hdmi doesn't do hardcore compression like Bluetooth audio.
>>
>>58925154
>comparing a static connection like a bluray player to a wire that's constantly in motion while you're walking around

Surely you aren't this stupid
>>
>>58925154
Storing and maintaining wireless earbuds is for cavemen. Never again will I deal with that shit.
>>
>>58925166
What are you doing with your phone? It's in your fucking pocket. You're not playing pass with it. It's never been a problem to have a cord on headphones.
>>58925176
Wut? Isn't it exactly the same?
>>
>>58925220
Doesn't change the fact that no wires is more convenient
>>
>>58925220
I meant wired, my bad
>>
>>58925227
In what possible manner is it more convenient?it's the exact fucking same was the hdmi except it's Horribly lossy.
>>58925229
Then stop fucking whering women's jeans on your fat ass.
>>
>>58925285
No its not you complete moron. The hdmi cable will never move.
>>
>>58925299
Neither will the headphone cable on your phone unless you are fucking throwing it around.
Now are you actually going to make the case why the horrible hit to audio quality, the extra price, looking autistic, having one more damn thing to charge, and easy to lose nature makes them worth it?
>>
>>58925326
You're starting to piss me off by how dumb you are.
>>
>>58923859
They've finally figured out how do manufacture them?
>>
>>58925335
Not an arguement.
Safe to assume you are just using retard tier post purchase justification if you literally can't name a single reason they are worth it....
>>
>>58925150
>Gear S3
Fucking disgusting ugly ass bezel. If I wanted shit like that I'd buy a Pebble
>>
>>58925392
Why they are worth it
>sound good
>never having tangled earbuds in my pocket or bag ever again
>convenient case that charges them while protecting them in my pocket
>charging is very fast
>case holds enough charge to last multiple days of heavy use
>proximity sensors detect when they're in and out of your ear and auto pause whatever you're listening to when you take one out
>double tap for various functions
>syncs with your icloud account for quick and easy switching between your devices

Shall I continue?
>>
>>58925424

>sound good
Objectively false. Bluetooth codec is essentially transcoding everything, even shit already low bit rate. Aplel is actually fixing this. Every other Bluetooth device is awful audio for this reason.
>never having tangled earbuds in my pocket or bag ever again
There are tangle proof earbuds out there but fair i guess.
>convenient case that charges them while protecting them in my pocket
$1 from Alliexpress if you want something like that
>charging is very fast
I think you are literally retarded at this point. Wired charges faster than anything I've seen!
>case holds enough charge to last multiple days of heavy use
See above. Wired earphones have enough charge to last multiple years! And no need to put them in a charging case!
>proximity sensors detect when they're in and out of your ear and auto pause whatever you're listening to when you take one out
I guess that's kind of cool. But what if i don't want to pause? Setting for this?
>double tap for various functions
Inline controls have existed for a while.
>syncs with your icloud account for quick and easy switching between your devices
Holy shit. Are you one of those literal shills I've been warned about? Why are you on /g/?
>Shall I continue?
Yes it's amusing.
>>
>>58925474
you're a faggot
>>
>>58923859
I use to have a pair. One fell out into a puddle. Never again will I buy this shit.
>>
>>58925547
yeah, don't believe you
>>
>>58925413
Lol the fuck? iwatch is 10x worse.
>>
>>58925655
It's really not even that hard to believe...
>>
>>58926115
Yes it is. If you "used to have a pair" that means you were one of the few people that literally lined up at the store opening day to get a pair because they've been unavailable for months. Someone that does that is an applefag and isn't going to say "ohh i hate them because I dropped it"
Doesn't make sense, sorry.
>>
File: 1388736256077.png (35KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1388736256077.png
35KB, 700x700px
>>58924956
You still need two hands. Otherwise the watch will fall of your stump, retard.
>>
>>58924700
>Pay $400 for a volume knob for your $200 airbuds
iFags can't make this shit up.
>>
>>58924987
Wear them properly. I can all but forget I'm wearing my earbuds if the music's not playing.
>>
My backbeat go2 cost 40$, have great sound, battery life and they don't broadcast that I suck dick.
>>
>>58927123
But it doesn't have the Apple logo on it.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.