[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

left or right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: left-and-right-handed-diagram.jpg (142KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
left-and-right-handed-diagram.jpg
142KB, 800x450px
left or right?
>>
Not an office wage cuck, so neither.
>>
>>58732685
neither, faggot >>>/lgbt/
>>
>>58732685
Turn the desks around so they face each other instead.
>>
>>58732685
That layout only matters if you're planning to write on the L piece.. But it's got drawers under it so that idea's fucked.
>>
File: 1454730779180.png (183KB, 386x406px) Image search: [Google]
1454730779180.png
183KB, 386x406px
>>58732685
Why does it matter at all? I'm capable of putting something on a shelf with either my left or my right hand. And where in the world do they call a table next to a desk a "return"? I had to look this up.
>>
>>58732685
Left because then my dominant hand is on the outside
>>
>>58732685
>left or right?
I'm sorry building your own is not an option

>see macs on each desk

oh right, iFags aren't capable of free will
>>
I don't like "L" desks at all, so neither

Or giving a real answer, whichever works better in the given room layout as I'm not simple minded and could work with either option
>>
>>58732693

> t. bubba
>>
>>58732720
the secondary piece of the L on an L shaped desk is called the return

>>58732685
I mouse on the return, and I mouse right, so, right return
>>
I'm not an autist; I would be fine with either way.
>>
>mac on both desks

neither
>>
>>58732685
I prefer the right-handed return because it can support my mouse arm at the elbow.
I have a big comfy recliner & a couple of footstools at my desk, so arm support is nice.
>>
>>58732685
What is return?
>>
>>58732685
If you're right-handed, light should be coming from the left. If you're left-handed, it should come from the right.
>>
>>58732699
Turn the desks 360° and walk away.
>>
>>58732693
This. Maybe I work sometimes 11+ hours but I have income higher than 10 of you cucks.
>>
>>58733771
>11 hours of work
>8 hours of sleep
>5 hours to spend his money
>he thinks he has it good
>>
>>58733935

I like the way you think. 10 years with my company and I've never worked over 8 hours in a day. It's not that I couldn't use the extra money, I just really value my personal time.
>>
>the return

end this meme now.

>working so many hours you're miserable in exchange for more money that doesn't make you any happier

end this meme now!!!!!!
>>
>>58734142
if money isn't making you happy, you aren't spending it right
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.