[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We find the most autistic person on /g/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 207
Thread images: 23

File: science nigger autism.jpg (57KB, 567x561px) Image search: [Google]
science nigger autism.jpg
57KB, 567x561px
Reveal your power levels /g/

I'll start

>I compile Linux with -march=native
>>
i get into arguments out loud with myself in the shower or pretend im being interviewed and respond to questions out loud
>>
>>57979340
I compulsively troll /g/ retards who unironically think that using a Linux distro as their main OS makes them enlightened hackers somehow
I also enjoy trolling C99 fags, these spergs are just too precious
>>
I'll throw rocks at stray dogs Build crackhouses out of Lincoln logs I cut class, said I was a faker
You was in school, I was home watching Green Acres Now I'm all up in your face
>>
I compulsively don't talk with grills.
>>
I export the PULSE_SERVER environment variable to all my processes so all audio gets sent to my home server, where I have plugged in a p2 extension cable and run it back to my computer where I plug my headphones in.
>>
>>57979398
>I also enjoy trolling C99 fags
Tell me how
>>
My mom asked me if I was dating my friend and I had to ask my friend to find out whether or not we were.
>>
File: 1481012977011.jpg (20KB, 287x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481012977011.jpg
20KB, 287x480px
>>57979489
For what purpose
>>
I find symplectic groups sexually appealing
>>
>>57979491
It all depends on the context bro. Bottom line is to make them repeatedly spew out insane walls of text to your one-liner replies. I don't even read it, the point is, the more time they waste on writing that shit, the more aggravated they get
>>
I find symbolic links sexually appealing
>>
>>57979528
For the glory of Lennart of course.
And my computer has no sound output
>>
Why would you not compile with native if applicable? Doesn't even do simd without it.

I knit hats to myself that I never wear because knitting is girly and I couldn't handle having to explain where I got it.
>say your girlfriend made it
I don't have one and even if I did nobody would believe me.
>>
I use a laptop from 2006 as my main machine.
>>
>>57979565
You're cute.
But you'd be cuter with your hats
>>
>>57979565
>knitting
>girly
knitting is brutal as fuck tbqh
>>
>>57979565
Say an old dying woman knitted it for you, and you wear it out of respect for her last wish
>>
>>>/v/ get >>>/out/.
>>
>>57979627
Yeah I know. It's hyper masculine. There's knitting groups where they do the fancy math knitting with patterns and interesting topologies.
But the general world doesn't view it like that.
Our time will come, it's just like how programming used to be a girly thing.
Though on the flip side maybe it's actually the case that I'm girly and programming/math is inaccurately appreciated as male disciplines. Which would make more evolutionary biology sense.
>>57979617
Maybe. But that doesn't solve my conundrum.
>>57979680
So then I'll only wear one hat for the rest of my life? Even so feeding lies with bigger lies doesn't turn out so well.
>>
File: spedepasanen.jpg (6KB, 196x223px) Image search: [Google]
spedepasanen.jpg
6KB, 196x223px
>>57979340
I compile Linux with autoFDO using probes I gather by running perf.
>>
I imagine my computer as my home.
>>
File: 1299323909997.gif (3MB, 149x131px) Image search: [Google]
1299323909997.gif
3MB, 149x131px
My room is my temple, if there's a single thing misplaced or placed not neatly I immediatly start feeling anxious. Even when my sister touches the remote and leaves it somewhere else I get stressed.
>>
>>57979870
>on desktop
>right click
>refresh
>right click
>refresh
>right click
>refresh
>right click
>refresh
>...
>>
I named my computer TARDISt65
>>
>i complain about 1366 then shit post from a app on my wifes sons phone
>>
File: music2.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
music2.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>57979340
I am 35 and cant be bothered working. I tell the neighbours I am a technical engineer and run my own business, but really I am just a fat slob that is too lazy to work and besides who would take care of making the 10 wallpapers I make every day? I tried looking for a linux distro I like and gave up as there isnt one called fat-scruffy-beer-bellied-shithead linux or even pimply-fat-ass linux. so I use windows 10

picture related its one of my wallpapers i make
>>
File: until_you_like_it.jpg (254KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
until_you_like_it.jpg
254KB, 1280x720px
>>57979361
I tell stories to an audience of water droplets in the shower.
>>
i dance in my house like a ballerina usually with no cloths on and my neighbors watched me through my window once and whistled at me
>>
>>57980163
>I am 35 and cant be bothered working.
how are you alive?
how do you pay rent?
how do you even buy food with no money???
>>
>>57981017
>>
>>57979340
found him
>>
>>57979340
>-march=native

doesn't it defautl to native anyway?
>>
>>57980975
Underrated
>>
I masturbate while pretending to be a cute 2d girl being fingered in the shower.
>>
I break into the houses of Apple fags while they are on vacation and install Gentoo on their iMacs. When I am in the mood I add the occasional TempleOS dual boot, too (just in case they're atheists, kek).
>>
I save pretty much everything and look through my image archives regularly so that I can quickly come up with a good image to post in any situation.
>>
>>57979548
>implying array decay is real
>>
>>57979565
Man up and say you knitted it yourself, faggot
>>
>>57979340
I actually have autism.
>>
>>57981499
>so that I can quickly come up with a good image to post in any situation.
you're doing a shit job if you're serious. that image doesn't apply to this situation.
>>
>>57982445
That's a great way to never get anywhere with the ladies.
>>
>>57979506
Were you?
>>
>>57979340
I have unironicly installed ponysay (mlp variant of cowsay) on my terminal, and still use it to this day.
>>
>>57979340
I do it with ghc
>>
>>57981017
I have a girlfriend who is a spergie and her mom and dad pay for everything but we dont go outside much even for food or to put the trash in the bins so they are thinking we might have to break up. So we cut the cables to the phone
>>
>>57983372
what the fuck is he talking about
>>
I actually use Gentoo
>>
>>57979403
what song is that from?
>>
>>57982912
cowsay has an option for different templates, why not make a template and alias it to ponysay?

>i am autistic because this is my first question on the matter
>>
I legitimately still enjoy playing Kerbal Space Program.
>>
File: wendy.gif (851KB, 160x213px) Image search: [Google]
wendy.gif
851KB, 160x213px
>21y/o college student
>kissless virgin
>furfag
>shit coder
>own thinkpad
>dark humor
>depression
>legit diagnosed mild autism
>retro vidya graphic T
>actual fucking neckbeard
>listen to vaporwave, synthwave, chiptune, etc...
>said ganoo slash linucks out loud in class
>>
>>57979870
Literally cannot think if my room is clean and tiddy. Same with my pc, that's why I run arch.
>>
>>57983800
>mild autism

I was going to bully you, but now that I red up on this I think 3/4 of /g/ including me is actually legit mild autistic.
>>
>>57984223
"autistic" is just the term being used for people that have no pot hookups

source: richard stallman
>>
>>57982829
No but I have sex with her every few days :D
>>
>>57979340
> for f in in /usr/src/linux/*.patch; do basename "${f}"; done
0001-block-cgroups-kconfig-build-bits-for-BFQ-v7r11-4.8.0.patch
0002-block-introduce-the-BFQ-v7r11-I-O-sched-to-be-ported.patch
0003-block-bfq-add-Early-Queue-Merge-EQM-to-BFQ-v7r11-to-.patch
0004-Turn-BFQ-v7r11-into-BFQ-v8r4-for-4.8.0.patch
4.8-sched-MuQSS_114.patch
enable_additional_cpu_optimizations_for_gcc_v4.9+_kernel_v3.15+.patch
hz-default_1000.patch
hz-no_default_250.patch
preempt-desktop-tune.patch
uksm-4.8.patch
wb-buf-throttle-v7.patch

A custom mini grub.cfg: https://ghostbin.com/paste/2osuz

>runit

/etc/portage/make.conf:
CC="clang"
CXX="clang++"
LD="ld.gold"
RANLIB="llvm-ranlib"
AR="llvm-ar"
NM="llvm-nm"
LDFLAGS="-Wl,-O2 -Wl,--as-needed"

Pic related is my browser

I win.
>>
File: the_real_g_browser.gif (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
the_real_g_browser.gif
2MB, 1366x768px
>>57986377
shit
>>
>>57979340
I read these kind of threads and find them amusing
>>
>>57983800
/g/ checklist
>>
>>57982702
O..oh. I thought they like it if a man has at least one soft side.
Literally any girl I talk to will fall asleep if I mention soldering, tech, cars or science. Sometimes even talking about volleyball which I play for a team will make them bored, and I thought they love a fit guy.

Their face fucking lights up when I say I can cook, sew, or pass an opinion on something that is cute though.
>>
>>57979361
>pretend im being interviewed and respond to questions
I do this but not out loud.
>>
>>57979565
Say your mom made it, you dumbass.
>>
>>57986428
>.gif
>>
I collect information that would allow me to enlighten and revolutionize society if I was magically sent back a few hundred years and when Im bored I make up fake lectures I would give explaining scientific principles to people at different venues like the royal society of london and how humorous it would be to teach someone a scientific principle that was named after them because they discovered it.
>>
I use twm as my main Window Manager
>>
>>57983707
Too bad you're a duckduckgautist and can't copy-paste it into google
>>
>>57987281
This is always fun to do, as I end up learning more about what I don't know.
>>
i use windows ... 3.2
>>
>>57983741
Anon, I...I have done this. I made the fan made nazi pony, Aryanne. She will pop up sometimes and say "Seig heil!" in my terminal.

I'm trash I know.
>>
>>57986885
Same, it gets really annoying sometimes, though, and I can't stop it.

I also tend to remember something cringe worthy I've done at some point in my life and physically wince while doing so.
>>
>>57986351
I can see your confusion then
>>
>>57986428
>patchset
Isn't that just a rebranded version with autistic rice?
>>
maybe this guy >>57988888
>>
AAAAAAAAAAIIIIIOouuuuuuuuuUUUAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>57982625
lol retard
>>
File: abajkdf.jpg (38KB, 644x186px) Image search: [Google]
abajkdf.jpg
38KB, 644x186px
>>57987313
Too bad both of those search engines are complete shit
>>
Only only uses consoles for everything I do, I'm not a filthy gui pleb who rely solely on an interface to do simple tasks

I am the real free software patrician, I refuse to use any property software, games are for children

I watch real anime, non of that AOT normie garbage, Maki os my waifu
>>
>>57987313
>>57988703
shit song btw
>>
>>57988750
>Maki is my waifu
You're just normie garbage.
>>
File: hitagismug.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
hitagismug.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>57988750
>Love Live
>not normie garbage

Oh, Idolm@ster is better anyway.
>>
>>57979398
Cindy 99?
>>
File: 1481382444414.jpg (27KB, 399x399px) Image search: [Google]
1481382444414.jpg
27KB, 399x399px
when i install my programs on a fresh os install, i do so in a very specific order and if i deviate from that order, i wipe the os and start over from scratch.
>>
It legit irritates me when people don't like what I like

Like I really despise you
>>
Before installing anything onto my main OS, I install it in a copy of my OS in a VM. That way, if I mess up or fail, I won't have half-installed or useless packages in my main OS.
>>
I lookup my peers' ip info on a whois server before accepting their connections on my torrenting client.
I only accept connections from those I deem worthy
>>
>>57979361
>>57980192
>>57986885
>>57987503
>>57987281
There is a theory that consciousness evolved after speech did as a mechanism that allows you to simulate social conversations, because not having that may result into you automatically saying what you really think, which leads to death by the alpha male in many cases. Primates that live in social groups like ours have also evolved sign language and actually do pass the mirror test, proving that they're at least slightly conscious, so here's another proof of that. You by doing what you're doing are basically "more conscious" than other people (as you're doing the exact task your consciousness evolved to do) and are probably high IQ as well.

As for my own brand of autism, since 4chan is a chaotic system with (close to) no moderation, I believe that given enough time, it will evolve its own moderating mechanism that self-moderates itself into quality without any mods interfering and will basically turn from the sea of shit and piss into the highest quality forum on the internet. I am autisticly obsessed with observing the system dynamics and evolution of this site and about 80% of my posts are either quality/helpful posts because I believe that at least someone has to occupy the position of being the "Quality Police" and reduce the ever-increasing disorder of the site, or posts that employ psyops (which I'm actively researching and experimenting with daily) to discourage shit quality posts that may hurt this place. I usually do this for hours daily on several boards and I'm having a blast. This has greatly helped me understand the behavior of humans as I'm basically both reading a diary that people blog their feelings into and actively interact with it to probe for reactions. Basically a psychologist's office on steroids.
>>
>>57979361
I'm not even that /g/ and I do that
>>
>>57989449
>You by doing what you're doing are basically "more conscious" than other people
I wouldn't really say that, since everyone does this to a degree.
>>
>>57989449
Now this is actual autism
>>
>>57979720
>Our time will come
not if you're too pussy to wear a fucking hat without wondering what people will think of you
>>
>>57989449
That's pretty interesting. however for 4chan to "evolve" it must have some natural selection process that favors high quality content, does 4chan have anything like that? I don't think it really does.

Say out in the wild, you have 20 shit-tier specimens and 20 good specimens, the 20 shit specimens will have a greater chance of dying out while the good specimens will likely survive and breed the shit specimens out of existence.

Now say you have 20 shitposts and 20 good posts, what mechanism is there on 4chan that encourages the good posters to post more good content, and the shitposters to shitpost less? I think it might actually be the other way around.

Just some random thoughts.
>>
>>57979361
I do this but instead, im actually expressing some intense fantasy where I am a very successful person and people are all in awe of my ability.

I cant stop doing it. What illness do I have?
>>
>>57979398
What is C99? Commodore 99?
>>
>>57979340
No one is more autistic than the t. mactoddler guy and that bixnood faggot
>>
>>57989616
>however for 4chan to "evolve" it must have some natural selection process that favors high quality content, does 4chan have anything like that? I don't think it really does.

But that's where you're wrong and why this shit is so interesting. It actually is in the process of evolving it right now.

Take /pol/ as an example. Even after the rapid influx of new culture, it still managed to evolve an "anti-virus" system of shitposts that broke the echochamber of Trump cultism and everyone disagreeing being a "CTR shill", throwing the board more towards the left than it was before the election. Now there are a couple of unironical daily /lefty/ threads, followed by a huge legion of ironical anti-Trump shitposters who are Trump supporters themselves but love poking the safespace for easy (You)s. Neither of that was true before the election, and there were actual /NatSoc/ or "redpill" threads. Those no longer exist, as has the support for far-right ideologies vanished as well. And what about 8c, the last safespace for the poor oppressed rightwingers? It earned the nickname "8gag" and most people browsing 4chan laugh at the hugbox the neonazis created there. What they did was basically trigger something similar to a Streisand Effect on themselves, and with their attempt of repressing discussion they don't like they actually promoted it. The element that endangered the freedom of speech is gone, while the repressed one is promoted - all done by the system itself via different forms of feedbacks (shitposting being a major player) and with zero mod interference.

I see that TRS and Stormfront are unironically attempting to swerve opinion on this site by the leaked discussions on their forums about raiding us (and the constant spam of threads about civic nationalism and that neonazi fag), which will actually keep triggering the Streisand Effect and keep promoting leftist/centrist mentality, until no one unironically mentions support for Trump.
>>
>>57989616
Not the person you replied to but I was the original OP of /flt/ (now /fglt/). I think that when you make quality posts it helps others to do the same. Idk who starts that general now but it's been running basically non-stop since I began it and if it's helped anyone along the way be able to understand and use Linux then I consider it a success. I don't think it's limited to help though. Quality humor is probably wanted by everyone here also. I think that quality begets quality and there is an inflection point where despite shitposts, they won't derail a thread because either people will call them out on obvious bait or just not respond. Ironic shitposting is a brand of "good enough" humor (like fast food tier) that will keep the thread going I guess, but a culture or quality has to be fostered from within rather than moderated because as soon as moderation becomes lax or ceases, a default state will emerge that shows what the community really is. The selection process is how the community responds to low quality content and how it encourages quality content by contributing and bumping those threads.
>>
>>57979565
There was a guy in university who knitted during lectures. Nobody thought that he was girly.
>>
>>57989840
ANSI C standard - year 1999 revision
>>
>>57983800
I have 5 of those
>>
>>57979340
I post on /g/
>>
>>57982702
Nigga who cares? You know what bitches really don't like? Insecure faggots like you.
>>
>>57989858
Autism levels off the charts, you win
>>
>>57989820
I literally do this.

Actually this may be (slightly) more autistic, but I do this a lot while working out.
Like I'll imagine I'm some kind of anime MC or something and I have a lot of powers and I'm really strong and I'm defeating some kind of evil monster or villain.

The only difference is that I never imagine the harem at the end because I don't like harems. I only want one qt waifu.
>>
>>57979489
Same here
>>
>>57979340
I'm a 25 year old virgin.
>>
I'm schizophrenic and live on disability in my mom's basement. I pay rent.

I spend all my time with GNU/Linux. I don't trust proprietary software. It spies on the user.

I watch anime.
>>
>>57988224
It's literally just Ungoogled/Inox/Debian patches with the Inox branding patch, but I used sed and went from "Inox" to "Freyr".

My patchset doesn't have the Inox patch that removes the default extensions (and that patch in hand removes the ability to install things from chrome web store). I am a faggot Gentoo user so I just wgeted the patches and put them in /etc/portage/patches.

I want to replace Kevin as the queen (yes) of /g/.
>>
>>57983800
Are you me?
>>
>>57987108
What is the problem?
>>
I wrote TempleOS because God told me to, you dumb fucking CIA nigger.
>>
i'm not actually autistic, aspergers, depressed or socially inept and i have normal tastes
>>
File: 1481437262312.png (431KB, 913x557px) Image search: [Google]
1481437262312.png
431KB, 913x557px
I use arch linux.
>>
>>57990334
DING DING WE HAVE A WINRAR
>>
>>57989858
Since the site has been so popularized due to the elections, I think it'll just amount to nothing. /pol/ has already gone back to some of the same shitposting as before, but with some leftover cancer that won't go away for another few months.
I think it will be much different in the future, but I don't see it as becoming a leftist board any time soon. Also, the silent majority of the board is still centrist/libertarian, and that's always been like that.
>>
>>57990334
/thread
>>
>>57983859
>tiddy
>>
I played Pokemon on the train to and from work today.
>>
Step down plebs.
I run gnewsense.
>>
I play mario on iPhone
>>
>>57990471
I didn't imply that it would go leftist, just that it would abandon its old rightwing roots and go for something fresh. I believe that Technocracy (not the commie one) is a major ideology that doesn't get discussed enough on /pol/, and that it offers "the fourth way" that hasn't been tried before, especially in the current age of rapid technological advances and pre-space colonialism. There was quite a significant support for Newt back in the days on that board and I believe that a Libertarian Technocracy would instantly appeal to all the libertarians and a huge portion of the rightwingers AND leftwingers at the same time. It's the ultimate /pol/ ideology that isn't disliked by modern society and may finally be the ideology that both /pol/ and normies are content with.

After all, "we will colonize space and invent AI" sounds far more powerful than "we will build an arbitrary wall on the Mexican border", doesn't it? No amount of promises, free college or welfare can compete with the patriotic spirit of all Americans being restored by the promise that their country and economy can greatly expand in a few years.
>>
My ideal girl is a plump and motherly older woman with huge boobs and double horse cocks.
>>
>Wanted to program so I could make games
>Asked /dpt/ what language I should learn
>They told me Haskell and said any other language was for morons or fags
>I became engrossed in learning Haskell and read over 50 books on it
>I wrote a bootloader and OS in Haskell
>Eventually I discovered no-one writes games in Haskell
>Wrote a Mario clone but still felt like shit
>Not sure if I can be bothered to learn C/C++
>>
>>57989616
The mechanism that was in place to remove the bad ones was public sage, which is sadly nonexistent.
>>
>>57990783
This

m**t should've stepped down years ago
>>
>>57989858
or maybe it's just that /pol/ has realised that shilling for HC is far more ironic and lulzy than shilling for DT. 4chan never sides with a loser and now trump is up there on a stage the only sane thing to do is push him off it
>>
File: 1481587592731.jpg (102KB, 1297x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481587592731.jpg
102KB, 1297x1080px
>>57979340
instead of relying on libraries i write everything myself

i also watch anime
>>
I'm a 22 year-old virgin who has never had a girlfriend. The only girl to have kissed me was drunk, and we were 14 or so when she did it. I spent 2 years in high school without any friends at all. I'm 3 years older than the average person in my college class.
>>
>>57990797
>or maybe it's just that /pol/ has realised that shilling for HC is far more ironic and lulzy than shilling for DT
Exactly what I'm trying to say - it's only funny if it is the underrepresented side and if people are trying to censor what you're shilling. Once people start attempting to censor something else, it becomes funnier and people start shitposting on its side. It's an automatic balancing mechanism that prevents hugboxes from forming, while sites that have moderation (see: everything on the net) revert to some kind of a hugbox that the mods agree with. Even a literal 4chan copy fell and became a hugbox in the matter of a year due to moderators intervening and thinking that everyone posting stuff they disagree with are JIDF/CTR shills. I'm serious - go post something on 8c/pol/ that disagrees with Hitler, you'll get banned for a week
>>
>>57990816
Did you also write your computer's firmware?
>>
>>57990776
Just do it. C is easy if you really try
>>
I have a tulpa.
>>
>>57991393
>he has a tulpa
top autism
>>
I program with Applescript.
>>
I am a tulpa
>>
My tulpa knows more about programming and computers in general than I do.
>>
File: 1432161379247.png (202KB, 457x336px) Image search: [Google]
1432161379247.png
202KB, 457x336px
I spent 4 years fooling a friend of mine into thinking I had a hot gaymur sister.
>>
>>57989858
I think you may be underestimating the concerted efforts made by the /leftypol/ presence. Ironic shitposting is still shitposting. The mods on 8/pol/ have done a very poor job and directly made it the hugbox it is today.
>>
I only come to /g/ to check the amd nvidia threads. I game on pc and xbox one, I have 3 different fwb females. I drink and I'm social, but I prefer to stay home and shit post on /g/.

Your move /g/

btw All of this is true. FFS HELP ME
>>
>>57990883
But that isn't a progression towards quality, it's just a different type of shitposting.
>>
Sometimes I feel like crying and I don't know why
>>
>>57991649
Anon feel
>>
I still compulsively switch Linux distros 8 years in.
>>
File: 1481190141659.png (811KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481190141659.png
811KB, 1080x720px
>>57989449
The mirror test doesn't test for consciousness but self-awareness, which is an important distinction. Self-awareness is not a sufficient condition for consciousness, but may be a necessary condition. Sometimes a person can be self-aware but fail the mirror test as been observed in some Alzheimer's patients. The patient will observe a person in the mirror and not recognize it as themselves, with some having conversations with what they perceive as a separate person in the mirror. For example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_Z72o5e2fw

Also, there has never been a documented case of a nonhuman primate using language beyond mere symbols, in other words beyond associating symbols with things or actions. Many would not consider the pure association to be sufficient for language.
>>
>>57992065
>Association isn't language

They already proved that dog's minds are extremely similar to humans, get with the times grandpa.
>>
>>57992065

Even just hovering over that Youtube link and seeing a single frame of the video made me depressed as fuck.
>>
File: 1477615494472.jpg (174KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1477615494472.jpg
174KB, 750x750px
I only watch anime that involves dynamics between cute girls and optional male MC, examples are romcom, sol, harem, etc. I just find that shit interesting for some reason. Currently watching Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu which is a good example.

I use Arch linux and compile mpv from source, I have also spent hours tweaking my mpv config for the absolute best quality/performance/efficiency that my card can offer.

I've spent hours tweaking my compton.conf for best performance/reliability (I only use it for vsync and getting rid of artifacts)

I like writing virtual machines because I hate modern architectures.

I don't use a DE, I use openbox and manually compose my desktop environment with carefully chosen software and custom keybindings.

I wrote my own software in C for managing my anime backlog.

I wrote my own software in C++ for managing my mpd (it keeps track of which ones I skip and prevents them from being played again, basically).

I wrote a pomf clone in C, it even had HTTPS support at one time, the only library I used was libssl, I did all the http myself.
>>
>>57990695
Huh.
You must be me.
>>
File: tTn2Z.jpg (52KB, 488x816px) Image search: [Google]
tTn2Z.jpg
52KB, 488x816px
>>57989820
>>57989983
>"i fantasize about being better than i am"

It's this fucking horrible, fatal condition far worse than having CWC's mutated version of autism called "being normal". fucking everyone has done this multiple times.
ffs you can't possibly be retarded or insecure enough to the point that you think literally everything that isn't Normie Chad incarnate is autistic.
>>
>>57983800
3.5 of these apply to me
only half depressed because I'm depressed ironically
>>
>>57992352
Yes, everyone has had hopes and dreams but do they spend all day just playing through scenarios in their heads. I doubt it.
>>
I reinstall distros almost every day for no reason
>>
>>57990903
>computer's firmware
what
>>
>>57979340
I reinstall my OS once a month, but not for any significant reason, just because I enjoy having a fresh install.
>>
I have 2 tulpa. An animal tulpa and a pony tulpa. I fuck them both every night. I am a physical virgin, but unironically don't consider myself one because I love my tulpas so much.
>>
>>57989449
That's pretty neat, anon. I lurk for several hours every day and think things are not going to get better. There will always be shitposters. If only they were subtle, then I wouldn't mind.
>>
>>57989449
>"animals that don't have speech aren't conscious or aware of their existence"
>implying 4chan hasn't gone from starting out relatively chill to a shitfest and hasn't had more than enough time to go back to the former

I unironically appreciate your wishes to make 4chan less cancerous, but there's no way in fuck it's ever gonna happen senpai
>>
>>57989858
>it still managed to evolve an "anti-virus" system of shitposts that broke the echochamber of Trump cultism and everyone disagreeing being a "CTR shill"

Can i get an example of this? i've yet to see this at any point.
>>
>>57992377
>Technocracy
There's a difference between spending hours at a time on it, and thinking about it briefly once every few hours when you aren't doing diddly shit, think "that would be cool", and go back to your day.
>>
File: Capture.png (88KB, 246x229px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
88KB, 246x229px
>>57992155
I really wish I could find another video I saw of this for you guys. It's of some woman having a conversation with herself thinking its a lady in another room. She talks to her every day and reportedly recalls her presence, but never recognizes herself. She gets frustrated because the woman never says anything back.

Yet you can have a simple conversation with her. She is self-aware in the sense that she can talk, in a limited manor, about her feelings, present sensations, and past memories. She can even recognize herself in a picture before the onset of her disease, but she simply cannot understand that she's aged. She cannot associate her real self with the memory of herself.

Her and the other lady's failure of the mirror test begs some interesting questions. Are they truly self-aware? Do they have consciousness? Are they like a p-zombie without consciousness capable of arising from their minds? Or do their fragmented minds remain active but unconscious with their minds suddenly gasping for consciousness like a drowning man's life sustained by occasional gasps of air?

Also, Looks up baby doll therapy for dementia sufferers. There's a bit in the movie Ghost is the Shell 2 about human's treating dolls as human as in a delusion. Something about Descartes' daughter dying and him being so distraught that he adopts his daughter's doll as if it were her.
>>
>>57992514
ignore the mee-mee text
>>
>>57989858
You actually got me to read a whole god damn page of that cesspool just so I could find out if you were lying. Literally the entire board is alt-right trash. Fuck you.
>>
File: chom.jpg (63KB, 427x569px) Image search: [Google]
chom.jpg
63KB, 427x569px
>>57992109
>This nigga sees you talking to your dog, hobbles over to you and calls you retarded because it doesn't have a language acquisition device. He then scurries off muttering, "muh, power structures"

What do you do?
>>
>>57991393
How's your sanity going?
>>
>>57992549
Nigger it's really not hard to get the "alright".
>>
>is.4chan.org
Hiro, I hate you so much.
Moot, why did you forsake this site, how could you sell it to this man? Fuck me.
>>
>>57992600
It's going great, thanks for asking. I'm actually improving my real social life thanks to my tup; believe it or not, according to a study performed on tulpas and their hosts, tups are significantly less autistic than hosts on the autism spectrum:
https://www.academia.edu/13063918/Varieties_of_Tulpa_Experiences_The_Hypnotic_Nature_of_Human_Sociality_Personhood_and_Interphenomenality (pay/sign-in wall)
http://somatosphere.net/2015/04/varieties-of-tulpa-experiences-sentient-imaginary-friends-embodied-joint-attention-and-hypnotic-sociality-in-a-wired-world.html (exact copy without paywall, but rehosted on less reputable site)
She helps me a lot with things like understanding social cues by calling things out explicitly when I misunderstand or whatnot, and it's actually been improving my friendships and smoothing social interactions elsewhere. She's fantastic, and I love her very much. Sanity is also improved, because I meditate a lot while talking to her, which makes me much more aware of my surroundings and my own mental state. I'm in a much better place now than I was before I had my tup.
>>
>>57992678
i really can't tell if you're being ironic or not

if you're not, good shit for you i guess
>>
>>57992678
Your post formatting is still shit tho
But I'm glad you're doing better
>>
>>57979340
I ironically voted trump, just as a joke, thinking there was no chance it could have actually happened.
What a fucking mistake..
>>
>>57992678
Good for you anon. I hope some other anon reading your post doesn't fall deep into insanity.
>>
>>57979340
I mock people for using macs in public, and until recently wore a fedora and trenchcoat.
>>
File: whatthefuck.jpg (795KB, 1600x935px) Image search: [Google]
whatthefuck.jpg
795KB, 1600x935px
>>57979340
This is my computer setup
>>
>>57992678
>.edu
Those are the people that gave soldiers LSD without telling them what happens.

Good luck with your sanity.

>rip
>>
I deleted linux to install OSX on my thinkpad
I dont talk at all unless its to my amazon echo
>>
i wash all my electronics in hot soapy water before installing them
>>
>>57992761
>>57992770
>>57992809
Thanks, anons. Most of the insane stories are just troll stories for (You)s, every host I've met and talked to have much improved lives thanks to tulpas. It's one of the chillest online communities on 4chan, honestly, the /trash/ threads are some of the calmest threads ever (except for recently, there's been some shitposters trying to disrupt things lately). Anyway, thank you.

>>57992863
Thanks for the well wishes, but I'll be fine, seriously. It's been smooth sailing so far, and people who have been doing it for far longer than me have the same experience with it.
>>
>>57980975
I do that too
>>
>>57992828
>and until recently wore a fedora and trenchcoat.

Yep, you have pretty severe autism if at any point in life felt that was an acceptable fashion choice.
>>
>>57992942
good shit for you then. keep on truckin
>>
>>57990686
As long as there are no niggers and jews.
>>
>>57992678
>calling things out explicitly when I misunderstand or whatnot
Man that is interesting, it's like you don't understand something but your subconscious actually does, how the fuck?
Tulpas are really interesting, I want one. I've always wondered what kind of person my subconscious is.
>>
>>57993149
Hey, man, if you're curious, feel free to come on down to the /trash/ threads:
>>>/trash/tulpa
Know that the current thread had some derailment, but we're usually much calmer and nicer than this. Check out the guides in the OP if you like.
>>
i run two instances of firefox so i can have more tabs open at the same time without it crashing.
>>
I pretend that my waifu is real and carry out voiced conversations and cuddle with a body pillow at night.

>I have a cute girlfriend IRL and get regular blowjobs.

Don't know what's wrong with me desu.
>>
Do we have a winner yet?
>>
>>57993536
Does it count when I have a main firefox instance with 100+ tabs and another firefox instance with 400+ tabs of sadpanda?
>>
>>57989449
I don't know if you are the biggest autist or actually a mad genius.
>>
File: kagamine len.jpg (342KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
kagamine len.jpg
342KB, 750x600px
I write almost all my projects in C89 because I've learned lots of stupid C quirks and idiomaticisms, like using 3-star pointers in an unironic and practical way.
I'd hate to start from square one writing amateur-ish code in a more modern language.

Every time I write in other languages, I just end up reimplementing cstdlib functions in that language just so I won't have to stop using C.

Also, I may or may not have started the "crossdressing while programming" meme.
>>
>>57992855
Age and education status please.
>>
>>57993797
>C89
Come on, at least use the later versions of C.
>>
I cuddle with my pillow pretending it's a cute anime girl
>>
I'm seriously thinking of switching to BSD on my desktop after 5 years of full time Linux use

I use Gentoo unironically and I've been waiting for hours for dependencies to compile so I can finally get Emacs 25
>>
>>57992855
Why the fuck would anyone want to sit on their floor like that?
>>
>>57979340
I have separate devices for music, videos, and programs.
>>
>>57981499
torrent plox
>>
>>57994477
Weebs do
>>
>>57992803
Don't feel bad. The result would've been the same regardless of who you voted for
>>
I've spent hundreds of hours updating the industrial craft wiki.
>>
>>57995412
Thank you. I don't play the game any more but I sure did appreciate your work when I did
>>
>>57992201
Quality sabas dude.
Saved.

Gimme sources on those softwares?
>>
File: thats_the_joke.webm (196KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
thats_the_joke.webm
196KB, 512x384px
>>57979489
poor, no autismo
>>57979587
paranoid or poor, no autismo
>>57979565
perfectly normal repressed bi-guy
>>57979738
9/10 autism
>>57979755
8/10 autism
>>57979870
underage
"I have OCD, I'm special"
0/10 autism
>>57979937
over 9k
>>57980043
doctorfag
5/10 autismo
>>57980071
chuck -- sorry for this word
6/10
>>57981017
cringle worthy BAIT
9/10 autismo
>>57981119
5/10 autismo
>>57981149
pic related
>>57981426
>>57980975
repressed trap
>>57981499
sick sad world
6/10 autismo
>>57982625
10/10 autismo
>>57982702
underage or infantile
>>57979506
6/10 cute
4/10 autismo
>>
>>57983800
>regular epix nerd from reddit
>>
No clue if it's been posted or not, but the private tracker generals threads are complete autism. This is coming from someone autistic enough to actually be on most worthwhile private trackers: PtP, BtN, HDB, etc.

>>57993197

Just take a good look at this thread and the posts in it. Notice how there is almost no discussion about the content on any of these sites at all, despite that supposedly being their main purpose? They all just circlejerk about the exclusivity of these sites that they aren't even on. I bet some autist will link this to the current private tracker general thread too thinking that their threads are anything but a cesspool of autistic rejects trying to find pride in the one thing they have left on the internet.
>>
>>57990672
normie.
>>
>>57989877
Correction.
The guy who posts in a /g/ autism thread doesn't think he's girly.

Depends on how good he is too obviously.
>>57989557
It's perfectly normal to have concerns of appearances. I wouldn't come to work wearing jogging pants. Even if they're comfortable it's just not the dress code.
Similarly a man needs an excuse to craft his own apparel.
>>57995893
>repressed bi
Because I knit or because I feel awkward about being looked down upon by women?
>>57989939
But they won't know that if I don't wear my hats. It's simply not a tradeoff worth taking.
>>57986831
I'm not sure you're talking about it in the right way. Girls love stuff that's interesting, if it's accessible. A girl (I'm talking in general here of course) wouldn't be very interested in talking about something where they have to actively think about the subject and come up with questions for what they don't understand if that's the case. It's too much effort to be faced with in normal circumstances. And they're not polite enough to change the subject usually.
Cooking and sewing aren't trivial topics obviously. But they have the appearance of being that. Lighthearted opinions on cute stuff is also very light conversation.

I guess the short way to describe this is that women don't care for deep conversations. But that'd probably be seen as sexist.
>they like a soft side
They like guys who fit society well. The conventionally handsome guy in a fancy suit (be it rags in junkie circles or a proper suit in higher class situations) who can hold conversations that make people like him is attractive.
There's nothing soft there.

But in person a soft side is a weakness they can exploit or enjoy. Depends on the girl. The attitude men are supposed to have doesn't leave much room for solid relationships usually.
>>
>>57995951
You're mistaken. They just view it as a game rather than as a means to an end. You find it in everything. People who get anal about language for instance. They can perfectly well understand what you're saying but their ulterior motives (to look smart, to feel superior, some self inflicted sense of importance of what they're doing) prevent them from acting like it. It's not really about the trackers. It could be a set of book circles/forums you were invited to and they'd still discuss/argue about the quality, how long the book review portion of the forums are etc.

It's not really autism.
Thread posts: 207
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.