[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, Vim retards: they invented this for a reason. Editing only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: mouse.png (77KB, 652x560px) Image search: [Google]
mouse.png
77KB, 652x560px
Hey, Vim retards: they invented this for a reason. Editing only with the keyboard is clunky and shit. Using the mouse speeds up productivity, something you don't have to worry about if you're unemployed and living with your mother. Enjoy hammering nails in your feet trying to figure out what pattern to use and undoing it when you get it wrong while I'm actually producing something.
>>
not if you've only got a clunky/shitty trackpad to work with.
>>
>>57967115
Then stop using shitpads for programming. Get an elitebook if you want a good touchpad.
Or
Get a touchscreen laptop, makes shit so much easier for scrolling/general use.
>>
I agree. I feel so ashamed. This is not ironical. You are right.
What mouse should I buy?
>>
>>57966948
Mouse was invented for painting programs.
Trackpoint, on the other hand, for typing.
Use vim with soursor support.
>>
>>57967171

Trackpoint is pretty elite indeed.

>soursor support

The fuck? I assume you meant "cursor" but even then I find it more intuitive to use scrollbars instead of CTRL+F or CTRL+D or CTRL+E.
>>
File: 1473591449051.png (181KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1473591449051.png
181KB, 625x626px
>>57966948
Its was invented to make computers friendly to normies and retards like you. Use a keyboard is way faster than move your hand constantly between the mouse keyboard.

0/10 bait. kys already.
>>
>>57967378
>Use a keyboard is way faster than move your hand constantly between the mouse keyboard
>Literally limp-wristed

Makes sense that vim-autists would prefer to not have to summon all of their pitiful might to lift their fat arms from the keyboard when it's all they can manage to move their sausage fingers.
>>
>>57967401
Acshually, you need slim and long fingers to comfortably touch-type on a keyboard. Normies can't do that.
>>
>>57967452
Only for chiclet keyboard, which normies who do have regular fingers like using. No surprise the same crowd that refuse to do anything but touch-type their way to ricing their Arch virgin machines prefer mechanical clacking keys with keytravel, because it's the only way they can even feel feedback anymore.
>>
>>57967131

>Get a touchscreen laptop, makes shit so much easier for scrolling/general use.

I'm laughin'
>>
0/10
>>
>he doesn't use the mouse to scroll
>>
>what are arrow keys and pageup/pagedown
>>
>he doesn't use gvim to utilize modern GUI usability and power user friendly scripting functionality
>he doesn't care about how productive his workday is
You're fired.
>>
>>57967602
>his keyboard has arrow and function keys
back to >>>>/v/eddit, plebtoddler
>>
>>57967654
Whats wrong with function keys?
Btw how do you move in cmd mode?
>>
File: 1380697092809[1].jpg (42KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
1380697092809[1].jpg
42KB, 479x720px
>>57967654
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.