[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this show cancer? Or is it actually worth watching?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Is this show cancer? Or is it actually worth watching?
>>
>>>/tv/
>>
>>57925434
Cancer
>>
Liked it, but it obviously takes liberties.

Just like the time period and it being about tech is bonus.
>>
>>57925434
I like it
>>57925498
pertains to technology, density.
>>
>>57925434
C A N C E R
A
N
C
E
R
>>
>>57927848
>pertains to technology, density.
not him, but stop taking flimsy connections like these and using it as a pretext to have the discussion here. it belongs on /tv/.

that being said, it's a good show if you're just interested in a character drama where the tech is sort of a plot engine and backdrop but not a core focus of the show (because that would be painfully autistic). nor is it historically accurate.

i honestly don't think anyone who cites this shit as reasons for not liking it is serious. or if they are, they'd have to be so inconceivably autistic that "low-functioning" would be charitable. most of the people that i talk to that seem to dislike the show end up just admitting that they wanted a show that was more focused on the technology, maybe a little grittier, a little less focused on the characters.

a cynical read of that criticism is that they wanted something that pandered to nerds more, something for edgelords, and something that didn't trudge into the nasty business of characters having much depth outside of what's absolutely necessary for the primary plot line/arc. but that's just a cynic's interpretation.

anyway, this belongs on /tv/. don't bitch about /tv/ not being good enough for you or some faggot tier horse shit
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.